It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

nugget1

Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day. They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind. Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained. Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Boy that sure made me think of a camel going through the eye of a needle as easier than finding the gate to heaven!

Last I heard, we only use 2 or 3% of our brain. It seems absolutely ridiculous to think that the other 97% is sitting there 'unused'. I often find myself wondering what is stored in there; how to, and why can't, we access it?

My gut feeling is all that ever was, or will be, is stored in there.
Anybody got a key?

I think that is a very common misconception. Truth is we use our whole brain, just not any more than 10% at any given time.
If more than 10% of your neurons are firing simultaneously, you are having a seizure.

I wish we would devise a way to fix that.

PS,

I would like to add that this is a fantastic thread. Thanks to The GUT for another thread for the record books, and solid contributions all around. ::thumbs up::

ETA:I bet it would take an implanted device to put a stop to seizures. Something that jams the bodies trigger that actually causes the seizure itself...

Eh, who am I kidding, I'm no neuro scientist. Haha
edit on 8-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I read one post and think I'm ready to comment, then I read the next post and I'm all, "WOAH, NELLY!" Good stuff and much appreciated y'all.

Okay…I've read all the new posts…now I'm gonna watch the Alexander vid Gortex posted. Should be fun. Thanks, G!

edit on 8-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Kantzveldt - have you ever run across a reference like "NASA-TZER" in relation to the portal stuff? The Forgotten Languages stuff perplexes the ever living hell out of me.

edit: Kantzveldt have you run across this posting before?
edit on 8-11-2013 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

gortex
I just came across this and thought it may be of interest given its subject matter and the interviewee .

Alexander comes across in this vid as a fairly gullible and somewhat frail elderly gentleman. Kind of sweet actually.

Except for that part about the government having no interest or stake in the ranch. Then he seemed all crafty and uber-shifty! He almost couldn't keep a straight face looked like to me. Dang near shape-shifted on the spot haha!

Does anyone here know if OpenMinds TV has any relation to the Open Minds Forum? A lot of Aviary shenanigans and high-weirdness abounded there in the past.

ps - To everyone I owe a pm: You have given me much gold to think about so I'll need to craft worthy replies. Bear with me, they're coming.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The GUT

gortex
I just came across this and thought it may be of interest given its subject matter and the interviewee .

Alexander comes across in this vid as a fairly gullible and somewhat frail elderly gentleman. Kind of sweet actually.

Except for that part about the government having no interest or stake in the ranch. Then he seemed all crafty and uber-shifty! He almost couldn't keep a straight face looked like to me. Dang near shape-shifted on the spot haha!

Does anyone here know if OpenMinds TV has any relation to the Open Minds Forum? A lot of Aviary shenanigans and high-weirdness abounded there in the past.

ps - To everyone I owe a pm: You have given me much gold to think about so I'll need to craft worthy replies. Bear with me, they're coming.

I have noticed that he never gets into the details regarding this precognitive sentient phenomena...

If you want some more gold: how would we go about doing what Vallee wanted to do - sticking our hands into the machinery of the control system? I'd love to know how Vallee would have gone about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

1ofthe9
Kantzveldt - have you ever run across a reference like "NASA-TZER" in relation to the portal stuff? The Forgotten Languages stuff perplexes the ever living hell out of me.

If the folks at FL confuse ya about anything, just email them and ask your question. They are quite accommodating, in my experience.

Caution on watching their videos, though.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

JayinAR

1ofthe9

If the folks at FL confuse ya about anything, just email them and ask your question. They are quite accommodating, in my experience.

Caution on watching their videos, though.

Yeah, I just spent some time in the depths of that thread. My mind is totally blown. So basically the picture is: computational linguistics applied to software generated artificial languages to trace out a symbolic ur-language that can be used to talk to post-Humans or non-Human intelligence? Also something about fake UFO incidents to facilitate the breakdown of language in a stressful event...

Is that more or less what the FL folks are working on? The USO article really drew my attention - is it real?

edit: Oh jesus. Some of the newer things on their site... "The Messiah Project
Engineered nanoparticles as genetic bioweapons", abductees, UFO deception, spirtual warfare (involving UFOs), denial as a way to avoid war with ET's... Jesus, is this some kind of black world invisible college, or an art project? Sweet jesus on a pogo-stick - I'm actually at a complete loss for what to think.
edit on 9-11-2013 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Y'all are killing me. I wanna play but I'm in bed on an Android tablet and ATS hates Androids. Can't type fer nuthin'.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

1ofthe9

If you want some more gold: how would we go about doing what Vallee wanted to do - sticking our hands into the machinery of the control system? I'd love to know how Vallee would have gone about it.

I don't know about Vallee, but if the system touches upon the process of dying (and I can see the connections, but not the how or why yet-- beyond death being the ultimate in liminal experiences), that's where I'd start to tinker.

Or wouldn't rather-- I can only think of a few ways to go about patting our way around the elephant that aren't horribly immoral or dangerous. If you wanted to stay within the bounds, ethically, you'd probably look at OOBEs and NDEs and start tracking for mechanics, trends, properties.

Oh wait, that happened.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: Huh.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Eidolon23

1ofthe9

I don't know about Vallee, but if the system touches upon the process of dying (and I can see the connections, but not the how or why yet-- beyond death being the ultimate in liminal experiences), that's where I'd start to tinker.

Or wouldn't rather-- I can only think of a few ways to go about patting our way around the elephant that aren't horribly immoral or dangerous. If you wanted to stay within the bounds, ethically, you'd probably look at OOBEs and NDEs and start tracking for mechanics, trends, properties.

Oh wait, that happened.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: Huh.

Well now I'm real curious as to what The GUT thinks Vallee might have gotten up to. O_o Are we talking about Flatliners (1990) type stuff? Perhaps we should run our own variant of the Phillip experiment, and mass-produce liminal servitors to liaise with our Trickster neighbours.

I wasn't expecting to have the FL stuff bleed over into this subject - but the # I'm running into on that #... I don't know what the hell to make of it. I'm cool with the computational linguistics - but then its talking about bioweapons, alien deception... Oh god, I'm so confused. @_@

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
doctorkoontz.com...

In the True Primordial
Exact when in Infinite New Reality
Had spilt mighty powerful stream
Life bringing, shiny Inglia,
Primordial Life borning Light
In New Reality had been born
various Universes and Realities
of worlds Jav, Nav and Prav.
And as nearer to Primordial source of Light
had been settled these Universes and Realities
In various shining Worlds
The more so dimensionalities all of these
Magnificent Universes and Realities had have.
Like a branches of tree had joined
Primordial Life borning Light
Leafs of Realities of our World Tree
with mighty shining trunk.
And every Leaf-Reality had shone infinitely,
Iridescent blazing Light of various Suns
While the trunk of World Tree had extended
With numerous own roots
In Infinite New Eternity
Borned in Infinite New Reality

ps: We are here !!..!!..!!..!!

edit on 9-11-2013 by SERGV2012 because: Aliens and UFOs

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

There's the consideration of the Egyptians in being born again within the Akhet chamber beneath the magical mountain of light, which i would always relate to the zodiacal light, which is to say they are reborn of the cosmic dust particles, as reflected in the light of the rising Sun along the zodiacal plane.

This raising the dead from the dust that is sourced from beneath the magical mountain which gives access to the Underworld is also applicable to the Sumerians, not to mention Catholics, in the sense of ashes to ashes and dust to dust.

It is this dust of the Underworld that if it gets into the eyes allows one to see Divine Spirits, or so the tradition goes.

Galactic magnetic fields can be observed in the optical range via starlight which is polarized by interstellar dust grains in the foreground. These grains are elongated and can be aligned by the magnetic field perpendicular to the field lines. Measurements of many stars revealed a general picture of the magnetic field in the Milky Way near the Sun. Aligned dust grains also emit polarized infrared emission, which is very useful to show magnetic fields in dust clouds in the Milky Way. Zeeman splitting of radio spectral lines allows for the measurement of relatively strong fields in nearby, dense gas clouds in the Milky Way. For these three methods results for external galaxies are still difficult to obtain. The fourth method, synchrotron emission, is the most powerful one and can be applied over the whole Milky Way and also to distant galaxies.

Galactic Magnetic Fields.

reply to post by 1ofthe9

The term would relate to Nasa's Spitzer Space Telescope i guess, and the forum discussion you link to was brought up somewhere within my mega-thread on FL as i recall, but i'm not seeing any connection between the two...?

edit on 9-11-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

1ofthe9

The GUT

gortex

I have noticed that he never gets into the details regarding this precognitive sentient phenomena...

Speaking of Jaques vallee his view is very similar to that of j keel who has written some great work on these hidden entities iv'e always found his theory's to be the most plausible as regards to this hidden hand that's tinkering and steering us.

I'm think we can't ignore the channeled info as we're talking about the many facets of the phenomena, it seems amongst the received communicates there's a certain amount of disinformation thrown in almost as a joke.

These entities really do like to play the trickster.

It would be a mammoth task gathering all the information regarding this fascinating part of the phenomena but perhaps to give the readers who have little to go on as who how and what is such a message we could throw in a couple if Dorris Ekker 'Dharma' talking in the third person as commander Hatonn.

If you have the time maybe you could present the reader with the MP3 audio clips of EKKER speaking to the listener as herself as opposed to the totally different character and persona as well as the almost robot like voice she takes on whilst under the control of HATTON.I'm restricted to the phone :-( else I would link the MP3 etc,can you throw that in the thread?

Of course it deserve's it's own thread but a little taster of what this stuff actually sounds like should dispel the "oh no not ashtar command" etc and may make the readers think a little about what is accessible from these hidden realms.
Whadayathink?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

1ofthe9

Of course we all pretty much know what is loosely meant by that, but I decided to look up the words and see if there were any subtle inferences:

Adj.
precognitive - foreseeing the future
second-sighted, clairvoyant
prophetic, prophetical - foretelling events as if by supernatural intervention; "prophetic writings"; "prophetic powers"; "words that proved prophetic"

sen·tient  adj.
1. Having sense perception; conscious: "The living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage" (T.E. Lawrence).

2. Experiencing sensation or feeling.

A phenomenon (Greek: φαινόμενoν, phainomenon, from the verb φαίνειν, phainein, "to show, shine, appear, to be manifest (or manifest itself)"),[1] plural phenomena, is any observable occurrence.[2]

Phenomena are often, but not always, understood as 'appearances' or 'experiences'. These are themselves sometimes understood as involving qualia.
en.wikipedia.org...

I thought "to shine" was interesting. Reminds me of the "shiny ones" of all ancient lores.

I dunno...might get what they got.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout
In terms of the magnetic sense, this is not a function that is (currently) associated with the eye. So it is possible that the brain is filling in the gaps in perception, creating a visual approximation and imposing it on the environment. To all intents and purposes a hallucination, but one that is based on a perceived anomaly. What our brain uses, or refers to, when it receives the information and attempts to give it form, could be our imagination or our body of experience. Whatever it, the brain, considers the most rational explanation. An expectation of a 'UFO' would naturally manifest a flying saucer or similar, just as in church or graveyard, you might expect an angel or demon.
In Shamanic terms, I think it is interesting that the Shaman is/was often closely associated with blacksmithing, the blacksmith persists through history as a strangely magical and mysterious persona. I wonder whether such a magnetic sense would aid in finding deposits of iron. And, if the Shaman can locate these places of 'high strangeness', he can use it to his advantage in shaping the reality of his people, directing them to see what he wants them to see,or thinks they should see, helping their minds to fill in the gaps.

Kilgore, what you say here about Shamans sent me on a research/pondering 'binge' culminating in an odd little conjecture…
You will have to bear with me as I walk you thru the progression of 'thoughts' or the conclusion won't make any sense…
Okay, to start, the moment I read about Shamans being "closely associated with blacksmithing", Wayland the Smith popped into my mind, in particular his relationship to the faery lore of Celtic mythology…this led me to remember that in almost all cultural myths (european ones at least) involving 'otherworldly' beings (fairys, elves, gnomes, trolls, etc) a component of the belief system is that the beings are all repelled by - and in some cases can be harmed by…iron, thus making iron a source of protection against such beings…
(side note: traditionally graveyards are surrounded by iron fences in order to keep the spirits from leaving the grounds)

Now, along with these thoughts, Jacque Vallee popped into my head, specifically his theories of faery 'type' folklore being an ancient version of the same phenomena experienced in the present as UFOs/ETs (which Vallee feels certain are inter-dimensional rather than interplanetary in nature)…

At this point we add in the electromagnetic aspects of such phenomena and the fact that iron can be disruptive to sources of electromagnetism, et voila…a theory is born…or at least some food for thought is generated

What if the belief in iron's protective qualities against 'supernatural' beings is, in some way, true? What if the belief came from some sort of direct experience (perhaps shamanistic in origin) of encounters where iron did have a negative effect on these beings?...I mean, if the entities called "faery folk" back then and the 'extra-dimensional' beings of today are the same things - maybe a way could be found for 'repeat' abductees to use iron to protect themselves (although I feel that a majority of such cases are MILABS, I think there may also be 'genuine' abductions).

To go further, if someone wanted to study 'extra-dimensionals' by trying to 'lure them out' or 'invite' an experience, maybe they could use iron (in some way, shape, or form) to protect themselves….

Wow, this seems like such useless info now that it's all written out…the thing is, the possible connection between electromagnetism, Jacque Valle's theories, and iron actually came to mind a few weeks ago, and I just never followed up or fleshed it out and then reading the thing about Shamans and blacksmithing brought the whole idea flooding back, so who knows…maybe some synchronicity involved?

edit on 9-11-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I found this new movie trailer/documentary film on youtube that deals with Area51 and Government coverups. Looks as though it could turn out to be pretty good. There are a couple noticeable flaws in the filming; i.e. the camo JANET not having a name, etc. , but I believe it looks MUCH better than the one Oren Pelli (Paranormal Activity) is trying to produce. I'm interested in seeing how they portray their "findings" in the movie and what they actually come up with in regard to weapons and advanced technologies.

51 The Movie

Let me know what you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Need help registering. Hit a glitch or something.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've gone through old postings and the FL stuff, and I think I owe y'all an apology. Most of what I thought was unique info had already been covered.

What seems to have happened with the FL stuff is that I think you all stumbled across the invisible college by accident.
We seem to have a group of academics looking into the same stuff that folks in this thread have been checking out. I'm really curious if they've had any kind of interaction with Vallee, because it all seems to be up his alley.

The USO article and the 'quacker' stuff seems to suggest we've got technological platforms pretending to be, I dunno, whales roaming around in the open ocean and away from our scheming monkey paws. Stealth in space is hard due to heat management among other things, but the biosphere is loud and hot - a good place to hide stuff (and communications). This also suggests that this outside force, whatever the hell it is, could have access to our communications infrastructure on the seabed. On that note, if any of our Trickster friends are reading this thread, feel free to stop by for coffee sometime.

[quote= The Gut]

Well...What did they get? >_>

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

1ofthe9
I've gone through old postings and the FL stuff, and I think I owe y'all an apology. Most of what I thought was unique info had already been covered.

What seems to have happened with the FL stuff is that I think you all stumbled across the invisible college by accident.
We seem to have a group of academics looking into the same stuff that folks in this thread have been checking out. I'm really curious if they've had any kind of interaction with Vallee, because it all seems to be up his alley.

The USO article and the 'quacker' stuff seems to suggest we've got technological platforms pretending to be, I dunno, whales roaming around in the open ocean and away from our scheming monkey paws. Stealth in space is hard due to heat management among other things, but the biosphere is loud and hot - a good place to hide stuff (and communications). This also suggests that this outside force, whatever the hell it is, could have access to our communications infrastructure on the seabed. On that note, if any of our Trickster friends are reading this thread, feel free to stop by for coffee sometime.

[quote= The Gut]

Well...What did they get? >_>

Nah, I am quite confident those folks are connected at the very top of Gov research.

I actually feel a bit honored that they still chat with me after my...ahem... (breakdown?) In Kantz's thread.

In any event, they play a part, and I am sure a few others here can affirm this.

ETA: let's put it this way...Kantz revealed to us earlier in the thread that Zimbabwe may have been an experiment in human perception.
I would add to that that post 1992, you literally cannot believe your own damn eyeballs.

Even if you see a plane fly into a building, or a saucer land on your lawn...
edit on 9-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I dropped this company's name to GUT in PM earlier and asked him to keep the name off the board.
Thanks much, GUT, but I'm gonna go ahead and drop it now.

Silent Sounds Inc.

If you wanna get a glimpse at the heavy ish these folks deal with, this company builds stuff for some of the heavy hitting black stuff.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join