It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Or PM the GUT. Haha
You're the ace researcher, man. I'd love to participate provided you lead.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think this is an interesting and exiting topic to peruse though…

I am very skeptical when it comes to science investigating paranormal phenomena.

I recall my bad feelings I had to the Buddhist monks allowing their meditation to be studied.

Science studying the paranormal to me is like children studying adults—they have no context.

The science we know is so limited, dimensionally speaking, and have the unmitigated arrogance to think they are in a superior position to judge something merely because of their “scientific methodology.”

They have indeed mechanical methodology and a linear observational method but have limited experience therefore no contextual knowledge of paranormal phenomena.

It’s not like mixing apples with oranges its like mixing apples with screwdrivers.

Guys like Alexander and Puharich understand this that’s why they studied Shamanism in order to gain some experience. Though that in itself isn’t necessarily any guarantees.

It’s sort of like John Keels analogy in the movie Mothman: where he relays to someone how paranormal beings know what we don’t know because they have a greater perspectival position than we do….A wider range of sight than we do therefore a greater level of experiential knowledge.

Until science understands this perspectival fact it will remain, IMO, dumb in this field.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Apparently...Robert Bigelow's parents were eyewitnesses to an aerial sighting of a fiery red-orange plasma foofighter once; and Robert has been trying to see one for himself ever since.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There’s no doubt there is something out at that ranch but they aren’t going to penetrate what it is with a group of glorified lab technicians

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Willtell
There’s no doubt there is something out at that ranch but they aren’t going to penetrate what it is with a group of glorified lab technicians

I dunno about all that, man.
The guys involved in this game are pretty well versed in the occult aspects of all this. They're just trying to make sense of it from a scientific standpoint.

NOTHING is out of the reach of our scientific method, IMO. It is the pinnacle of human reasoning.
The trick is to know how to look at the problem. You gotta form the proper hypothesis, in other words.

Furthermore, Vallee is anything but a glorified lab assistant.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am being slightly facetious though somewhat disparaging in that I think it is wise to undertake the task of understanding paranormal phenomena from the perspective of inter-dimensional awareness and not restrict this study from a one dimensional linear cause and effect scientific methodology.

My, albeit brief, study of that undertaking informs me that they were not following what I suggest. Though I am willing to be corrected by further information but the fact that Mr. Vallee was in this doesn’t change my opinion, though I will certainly concede that he is above the grade of a lab tech.

I might add that I was referring to this kind of activity:

NIDS after buying the Sherman ranch, where it seems the activity is concentrated, installed video cameras and other sensitive monitoring equipment, built new fencing and constructed observation posts manned with trained observers, in hopes of collecting evidence for scientific study. But to this day NIDS says publicly, that none of the phenomenon occurring there has been recorded, even though the NIDS scientists have seen the balls of light, unknown creatures and UFOs, and mutilated animals. www.aliendave.com...

edit on 5-11-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The GUT
Just wanted to thank everyone for their continued participation and/or encouragement!

I still have some things to add to the thread that will hopefully be interesting. I'm also calling all researchers (that means you if you have an interest in the subject) to dig into NIDS, Skinwalker, and Bigelow Aerospace. The takeover of MUFON fits nicely into all of that as well.

I would definitely join you in a thread on the above topics…my 'research' tends to be a bit haphazard, as it seems that what I'm best at is coming across pertinent info while 'clicking' around looking for other info...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think many of Jesse V's shows are a bit hokey but this one was pretty good, imo.

This is at least a good start to the GUTs interesting topic suggestion..

Forgive me if it was already shown I sure it was somewhere

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Welcome aboard then! The fortuitous click is like Dali's happy accident. Bet you find some good stuff.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Willtell
I think many of Jesse V's shows are a bit hokey but this one was pretty good, imo.

That's how I generally feel about Jesse's CT show although I find him loveable and love to see him on talk shows.

I also agree that the Skinwalker episode surprised me. Pretty sure anyone interested in Skinwalker and Bigelow would find it a worthwhile watch.

Col. John B makes an appearance, too.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Dam it! Lost a mega post, silly phone.
Ok whilst I'm still chipping away at this thread there is not a great deal I can add that has not already been presented, some excellent observations and some disturbing theory's.
Take the Rendlesham Forrest case, if this was an exorcise using military psychological effects the implications are staggering.

Supposedly this may of been the case to test how the personnel reacted to a breach in security secretly using these psychotronic weapons on the staff to induce all the reported phenomena like stress, fright, hallucination, confusion etc then study the DATA gathered to better prepare there own troops or to use the same teqniqe against another country.

Bearing in mind Rendlesham housed nuclear weapons what's to say these freaky psi weapons could not be used to programme and compromise those in charge of the bombs to the point where they set them off in the base!

Make it look like your enemy had an unfortunate accident! That's scary.

I'm really interested in these entities that pop up throughout history as myth, take the Scole group, they were successful in accessing this hidden realm and communicated with what for all intent an purpose was your typical 'grey alien' so what do we make of this?
We're there the same nefarious group who wield this freaky psi tech involved by beaming the group to cause the phenomena or can we actually access this realm and interact with another conscious being?

This brings us to our own consciousness. I believe that our body is a totally separate deal and we're just experiencing life through the meat suit we call a body.

This may explain why there may be certain esoteric knowledge held by the elite to keep the rest of us blind to our true potential and through history have used things like Religion and materialism as a way to keep us distracted thus unaware of the infinite possibilities that we're all capable of achieving.

The saying the truth will set you free springs to mind.
So many angles to look at within this thread topic! It requires we take a fresh look at so many subjects. UFO's Alien contact, Abduction, channeled information to name a few.
Great thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Daaaannnng, stealthy, what a great post.

So much meat. I'm on the dreaded can't-post-worth-a-darn-Android-on-the-flipping UGH-new-ATS-lay out.

But when I can sit down with it I'll have more to say, you've brought a very welcome breath of fresh air to this thread. Thanks!

edit on 6-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by stealthyaroura[/]

So much meat. I'm on the dreaded can't-post-worth-a-darn-Android-on-the-flipping UGH-new-ATS-lay out.

But when I can sit down with it I'll have more to say, you've brought a very welcome breath of fresh air to this thread. Thanks!

Oh man I can relate! I'm living online through an iPhone as the laptops elsewhere :-/ boy is it a task! So restrictive but I gotta be amongst This!

There's easily enough subject matter to ponder over for a lifetime, The Gut, you sir, your on fire!
I'm reading shaking my head in disbelief at the ramifications of such tech,The philosophical questions related to conciseness and just the epicness of the thread! Some cool contributions put forth and your research, jeez,Bravo.

Just keep an eye out for them 'entity's' lol, Best have the tinfoil hat ready for action!
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I was thinking about Betty and Barny Hill being the beginning of the abduction phenomena in 1961 and began to wonder if MK ULTRA, etc. might have something to do with it.
All of the accounts are so similar, and most people mention having been 'meditating' or engaging in some form of the physic realm. Maybe this would be like a beacon for RVers?
Maybe the technology is way more advanced that we realize. Maybe the alien experience is a scientific, mentally implanted memory...and all they have to do is wait for the 'victims' to write a few books, or hold a few symposiums to collect the data.
Maybe the more society surrounds itself with electrical gadgets the more susceptible we become to mind manipulation.
Maybe the common demon is an implant for.....experimentation? By....?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm an internet random who was inspired to join by this excellent thread.
Its awesome to see that people are carrying on the work started by Keel and Vallee. I'm a history undergrad, and I decided to read up on UFO's over the summer. Tore through Vallee and Keel, and really had quite the time looking at alternatives to the ETH. That being said, I ran into Nick Redfern's Final Events and the other occult angles - and I'm kinda weirded out at the places this rabbit hole has taken me.

I have a sneaking suspicion about the other demonological group that Redfern ran into, besides the Collins Elite... According to Final Events and Redfern's blog, this group sought out that theology professor around 1972 for their briefing materials - isn't this also around the time the folks at Lawrence-Livermore ran into some really weird # while investigating Uri Geller? If the aforementioned weird # really did go down, I don't see why *someone* wouldn't be inspired to investigate things as a result. Maybe this can explain the psychotronic guys rumored to be with Los Alamos? I dunno. The David Bohm stuff sounds like the same kind of stuff the remote viewing guys were talking about, and this bizarre entanglement of the military-occult complex with UFO's is creepy as all hell. :S

Anyway I apologize for butting in with my rambling. Its just so damn relieving to see other people chasing the same threads.
I suspect we might be dealing with the nanotechnological elements of a Bracewell probe running some kind of weird meme injection scheme on us...at least I'd greatly prefer that to soul eating demons from beyond Hell.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Barney Hill is not lying, that seems for sure. Those are legit emotions coming from him, and very little to no "leading" going on by the interviewer. Listen to him at 9:20...if faking he deserves a freaking oscar! At 11:20 he says he sees a man in the object and he looks like a captain...a nazi! Maybe Nigel Kerner in his book "The Song of the Greys" is on to something when he suggests the nazis were "influenced" by the "greys" Nigel Kerner....also other researchers have suggested as such

Just to add a little personal note, my mom says she was abducted when 18...fairly classic example of abduction with a few not so known aspects that make me believe her. She says one of the aliens was wearing a "scarf"....I have heard this in other reports, not something mentioned on t.v. talkshows or in the media but you have to go digging into the subject to find specific info like that. Barney describes one as wearing a scarf at 22:00
edit on 6-11-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

The problem is that the Hill's aren't the start of the abduction phenomena, in my view.

In fact it seems to be quite old.
Once upon a time I found a great site dealing with old abduction accounts.
I think I did a thread on one of them with the hopes I would get to more of them (alas there wasn't much interest here at ATS and I dropped it). Anyways, the case presented many of the classic symptoms, high strangeness, missing time, abduction...all from a group of three grown men at night in a canoe, on a river. Doin a little night fishing... oh, they also described seeing a giant oval shaped plasma ball in the sky with four legs. This was colonial America period.
So nah, in my estimation the abduction phenomena, if not real as in aliens physically abducting you like for reals, is still a very legitimate part of the human psychology, in some shape or form.

Now, do MILABS occur? Perhaps. But from what I have seen these effs (the Gov) seem very concerned with emulating what we have been reporting for centuries. Clear back to biblical accounts (see Enoch).

I like to think that the subject is entirely convoluted, and it is deliberate.
As mentioned before, they seem to want to create and mold a counter culture. Perhaps they are just elaborating on an already known, but heretofore unexplained phenomena?
edit on 6-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I wasn't suggesting abductions aren't a real phenomenon, just that they have become so frequent and wide spread, maybe some of them could be from earthly entities for their own experiments.
If aliens can take over complete control of our minds and bodies, wouldn't war mongering humans minds want to try and figure out how to do it too?
We already know science is light years ahead of what the public is aware of.
Ms.Nugget

P.S. I realize UFO's have been here as long as recorded history, but those that interacted with these beings didn't seem to have the fearful experience that is so prevalent now, which is what make me wonder if there aren't two factions at work now.
edit on 30000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: To add comment

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by nitro67

I wasn't suggesting abductions aren't a real phenomenon, just that they have become so frequent and wide spread, maybe some of them could be from earthly entities for their own experiments.
If aliens can take over complete control of our minds and bodies, wouldn't war mongering humans minds want to try and figure out how to do it too?

This is something that I've been pondering since running into the material that The GUT and co have shared. If there is an intelligence directing the phenomena, then it would appear that it was running some kind psychological warfare scheme to modify our behavior/culture/etc for unknown ends. I'm wondering if the psywar guys were taking notes and learning from the phenomena in some sense.

JayinAR
I am beginning to notice a disturbing trend in the UFOlogy arena, and it is something GUT touched on earlier in the thread. It seems as if we may be being prepped for the birth of a new religious paradigm.

What we seem to have is a phenomena that appears to be both physical and psychic (strange and possibly key for intels ultimate goal). The intelligence folks are playing a double cover here. They are dropping crumbs that the phenomena is very real, while maintaining officially that there is little to it. The illusion created is that they are in bed with forces beyond our reckoning.

Mindwar. To end physical conflict. Blue beam 2.0 if you will.

This is also a very interesting post in light of the Collins Elite stuff. A Blue Beam-esqe deception scenario is mentioned, but as a form of psychic inoculation in the event the real Jesus doesn't return to save us from the gibbering horrors from Beyond Space and Time. Would TPTB really let the Control System go about its merry way, or would we try to jam our monkey paws into its gears? The stuff The GUT can source from Vallee's journal seems to indicate that this approach was considered thirty years ago... I'm curious as to:

1. How exactly would you go about subverting the phenomena?
2. Was this attempted?
3. What was the result?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

It's slow at work, so I'm watching the Skinwalker clip. Ventura is very likable, but I wasn't expecting any substance. Which is why I was taken aback @ minute 23 when the radio interference changed into... a cold metallic voice. A force that takes radio waves and shapes them into syllables.

Or a guy with a vocoder.

The cold metallic voice is one of those tiny motifs you run into again and again in the course of research. Sarfatti, Puharich, Geller, Keel, Swann-- they all heard it, and they all described it the same way. I always wondered what it sounded like, and now I know.

If the phone rings at any point in the next half hour I am going to have a very rough time convincing myself to answer it.

edit on 7-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join