It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret is a Powerful Thing that can change your life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

BlubberyConspiracy
Like attracts like.

Yes, law of affinity.

And this is one of my favorite youtubers, Linda West. It was after watching her videos that I had the impulse to do some cloud work when it was a dark oppressive sky and in the end, when I came back 20 minutes later, there were hearts everywhere, white and pink, and all the dark clouds were gone. We are co-creators in this neutral testing ground school. But the law is used by many for greed, and instead its about what kind of world we wish, and seeing the positive. When the media and world pushes a negative plate at you, and your mind starts to hold in a negative thought, say, Not Mine! Clear it, sheild up, flood fushia, and turquoise and blue, gold into your aura, and healing instead.

Meditation - Key to Winning Back Your Life

You Can Create Miracles Too!

Dark hat magicians are capturing consciosuness and programming negativity and their goals into everyone's minds. Its like a pigment battle, which world do you wish, heaven or hell?

TARJA "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Scaleru
How do these people sleep at night when terminally ill patients may be refusing medical treatment because "feeling good about yourself" is all the medicine they need? It's sickening.

If you had even read the book, which I'm not sure if you did, or if you did, you sort of glossed over it in a half-asleep state... because these people did not refuse medical treatment. They used positive thinking IN CONJUNCTION with medical treatments...

but of course, that won't fit your paradigm, so we will ignore that important part... and hope nobody catches it, aye

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've never read the secret, that book isn't the sum total of what it means. It means we're infinite parts of infinity. Higher Self's HS's HS's HS's HS's....to infinty is SOURCE/GOD/INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS and we're all infinite ourselves. We enter into schools, kind of like movies, basically technology. The universe hologram is a kind of technology, very organic feeling. And its interactive. Like a teeter totter. Can we turn hellzones into heaven/eutopia's or even just create more free will, so people have more choices and less programming?

These are the questions.

And law of affinity works, or using our consciousness.

The Gospel of Thomas.

Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper as the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male is not male and the female not female, and when you make eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then shall you enter [the kingdom].

This means, what is buried in the bible, ancient knowledge:

Mom and Dad, Is Ra El is the code. Mom is: subconscious, ie INNER, Right Hemisphere, Pineal, also compassion and love and equality. Dad's energy is: conscious, Left Hemisphere, Pituitary, and also freedom.

When the two are combined, and people wake up, and start to do the work they came to do, raising frequency, seeing through corruption and helping one another, caring, good works, then the inner and outer, purify, and allign, the right and left hemisphere, the pituatary and pineal combine in the eye of horus region of the brain and our thalamus awakens and we go from son/daughters of man to Son/Daughter of God/Divinity/Source, including HS. We flow in the HS and Source, like superman in the system. We become Christed.

And since this is the positive ascension, (don't believe negative even exists), it means, Many Eyes awaken, we don't go alone, so not selfish pursuit. Coded right into the passage is that this is a selfless pursuit overall.

Now the inner and the outer, is how healing take place, its co-creation, law of affinity and what the secret is based on.

When your conscious convinces your subconscious it believes something is surrounding it now, your subconscious can co-create it.

Your conscious is the sliver of yourself without memories in the testing ground. Interacts with the world around you. (a sliver of yourself, self being a spirit larger than the universe, you are already more than 1000X superman, your infinity is equal to the infinity all around you, but larger than the school you're in, and that is what you're a part of and connected to, that is you in reality.)

Your subconscious is connected to your body and healing, your auric bodies, the universal energies and SOURCE. And it doesnt deal with time, its in No Time.

There is no time its all a perception, everything is at once. So, you have to convince your subconscious, with a high frequency of goodness, happiness and and selflessness, concerned about others, and even flowing abundance through to others, that your yearning is all around you in the now.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

3OGRE3

Scaleru
How do these people sleep at night when terminally ill patients may be refusing medical treatment because "feeling good about yourself" is all the medicine they need? It's sickening.

If you had even read the book, which I'm not sure if you did, or if you did, you sort of glossed over it in a half-asleep state... because these people did not refuse medical treatment. They used positive thinking IN CONJUNCTION with medical treatments...

but of course, that won't fit your paradigm, so we will ignore that important part... and hope nobody catches it, aye

If you read my first post at the top of page 3, you will see that I have stated that I watched the DVD. I also provided an excerpt from the wikipedia page for the DVD and not the book. The person that I quoted claimed that their full recovery was due to the power of positive thinking, no medical activity at all. But of course, that won't fit YOUR paradigm, so we will ignore that important part.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A very good book on this subject, including physics, metaphysics, quantum physics weirdness, and why it works is: The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden. Its wonderful.

Emotion and Compassion is very important, and being neutral as in unbiased, basically faith despite outcome, for the highest good is always important. Sometimes its our impurities and ego getting in the way wanting a certain way. The higher the frequency and purer the intent the more the outcome is good, for this is truly prayer.

Its living the answer already as if its already accomplished as it is. Being surrounded by the wish or healing now, with gratitude and thankfulness now.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've never understood the complaints about charging money and not giving the information away for free. She probably spends most hours of her day marketing, going to public speaking events, and writing (all for this book). How is she supposed to make an income if the majority of her time is spent promoting this idea for free? It is very unfortunate that money means so much to this society, but unfortunately it has become a necessity.

I guess I would be considered 'selfish' as well because if I were in the same position, I would charge money as well. I wouldn't do it to use people, but I would do it instead so I could put food on the table.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I see BELIEVERS amongst us....

RUN!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Great post Unity, as always you have figured out exactly what so many can't fathom. I believe these ideas you just summarized are exactly as you have defined them.

Purpose of life. Besides the pursuit of happiness, it's this.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaleru

Well played. You're right, while I did read your first post, I simply hadn't thought to look at your previous posts. In any case, we can do this back-and-forth dance for a while and eventually conceit to a draw or defeat or victory, or, alternatively, we can find a middle ground, or choose entirely separate paths and wave to each other in minor disdain as our paths cross.
My paradigm is big enough to fit all ideas, even contradicting ones. My mind is so open, speaking in a sense, that my brain ought to fall out....

thank God for duct tape.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ah yes...the "secret"

The ancient, well hidden art of wanting

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

TiM3LoRd
If you had cancer and someone sold you a placebo that cured you of cancer would you care that you paid money for a placebo? You would have to be retarded to argue semantics. If it does what it says its supposed to do I dont care how it does it as long as it does.

You seem to miss the entire point... If you were to tell me you were going to teach me how to materialize riches, but you are charging me $49.99 for the knowledge, I would have good reasons to be suspicious. Why would you need $49.99 from me if you claim to know how to be a multi-millionaire?
Let me learn from you and prove if your method is legitimate before paying you ...and I will double it quite happily.

I hope however desperate people may be, they would use some common sense. Yes, everyone makes his or her own choice. I can't stop them....take it or leave it, it is just a friendly suggestion.

PS... Since you mentioned placebos, I have cure-all pills for $49.99. And it truly works!
edit on 16-10-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I just re-watched the DVD the other day. And for those who havent...the people in the movie are well known and respected ministers, lawyers, scientists, financial advisors....you name it. So right there you have an impressive board ("stars" in the movie version).

It all just boils down to this recurring theme of the movie. And it is this: positive thinking for positive results. Anyone can do it...so all that is true.

But even tho I mostly agree with their opinions....I dont agree with the impression that you CAN get ANYTHING, ANYTIME...just by visualizing it happening.

PS:The Celestine Prophecy is another example
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Kurius

TiM3LoRd
If you had cancer and someone sold you a placebo that cured you of cancer would you care that you paid money for a placebo? You would have to be retarded to argue semantics. If it does what it says its supposed to do I dont care how it does it as long as it does.

You seem to miss the entire point... If you were to tell me you were going to teach me how to materialize riches, but you are charging me $49.99 for the knowledge, I would have good reasons to be suspicious. Why would you need $49.99 from me if you claim to know how to be a multi-millionaire?
Let me learn from you and prove if your method is legitimate before paying you ...and I will double it quite happily.

I hope however desperate people may be, they would use some common sense. Yes, everyone makes his or her own choice. I can't stop them....take it or leave it, it is just a friendly suggestion.

PS... Since you mentioned placebos, I have cure-all pills for $49.99. And it truly works!

This makes no sense, the very fact that they are making money by selling the book is proof that they are making money. What did you expect would happen to them, that they would find free money under their bed?
edit on 16-10-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The secret is a person who has collected a bunch of people that all know the same thing.
There is ancient knowledge hidden in the religious texts. Religion itself is just a front to ensure that the message stays alive, the teachings of religion have nothing to do with what the books teach.

The secret talks about how thought is a actual force.
I understand what your saying about its just conditioning/disciplining yourself, but that is merely a perception change, integrating it into the subconscious, consciously.

The bible has much instruction in that the secret doesn't give you, it tells you about its, but now how to go about it.
The bible on the other hand is in metaphors and symbols, you must read it in such as way that you can comprehend and relate to it, in order for it to be understood.

The secret is just a symbol, like attracts like is, karma, mind over matter. Its all the same thing.
The symbol can be changed, but what is symbolized cannot.
Trust me brother, you know very little about these things. He who says I know nothing will know everything, but he who says I know everything, will turn down the everything, resulting in nothing.

Its deep, but at the same time its waking from the deep sleep.
There's so much but basically you look the way you do because of your subconscious, you see, you smell, you hear, touch. All these things are made able by your subconscious. But what if you could work with it to change heighten these things? or take away pain? Heal yourself?

You see it is a secret because they don't want silly people and ignorant people, using their greatly found intelligent wisdom so they hid in from people who they thought couldn't handle power.

Knowledge is powerful, knowing how to use it grants power.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

thebtheb

Kurius

TiM3LoRd

This makes no sense, the very fact that they are making money by selling the book is proof that they are making money. What did you expect would happen to them, that they would find free money under their bed?
edit on 16-10-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

Yup, sadly, there are more smooth scam artists than the honest individuals who become filthy rich in this world.

By the way, did I tell you my $49.99 cure-all pills will make you filthy rich too if you just believe and visualize it? Shhhss, please don't tell people...they are a long, lost secret that TBTB is trying to hide from you. Send me the money quickly.

edit on 17-10-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

I just re-watched the DVD the other day. And for those who havent...the people in the movie are well known and respected ministers, lawyers, scientists, financial advisors....you name it. So right there you have an impressive board ("stars" in the movie version).

While Esther Hicks was paid close to $500,000 to appear in the movie Link, I am not sure how much the rest of the casts cost. Seriously, doesn't everybody see the whole thing looking like a very well-crafted scam???

I shall let you in on a secret too... Watch the following videos very carefully. If, by the end of it all you are still not awakened to similar principles at play behind "The Secret", you and "The Secret" truly deserve each other and are a living proof of the Law of Hopeless Attraction.

edit on 17-10-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

You seem to have a problem with people making money. You also seem to be stuck in the mind of James Randi because you think it's some kind of hocus pocus or woo.

Your videos don't show anything except Derren Brown is a good entertainer. He makes MONEY to entertain people.

I'm sure that you love books that agree with your belief system yet complain about books you think James Randi might complain about.

There's plenty of Books on Amazon and some I don't agree with but people have a right to sell books. If consumers buy them, that's just the free market.

So everyone doesn't have to conform to your belief. If you don't think the Secret will work for you then that's fine. That doesn't mean it will not work for other people.

Listen to the video of Steve Harvey as he talks about the simple principles of the Law of Attraction and how he applies them to his life. If Harvey believes they worked for him and helped take him from a comedian that used to get bit parts in movies to a radio/TV host. Family Feud host and a book that was turned into a movie and grossed over 100 million dollars, why does that bother you?

Here's a video of Napoleon Hill talking about belief and applied faith.

At the end of the day, you keep bringing up people making money and I haven't heard much of anything about the actual message.

Telling people to believe in themselves and to believe they can achieve their dreams is a bad thing?

Telling people to change their bad habits is a bad thing?

Telling people to think positive about themselves and the goal they're trying to achieve is a bad thing?

Telling people they can be better in areas of their lives that they which to do better is a bad thing?

Telling people to visualize themselves achieving their goal is a bad thing?

Telling people when their knocked down and everything seems like it's going to fail, that's when you need to try even harder is a bad thing?

It's not magic, it's just simple common sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sorry that you miss my point. I only have problem with scam artists who make money preying on people's desperation and gullibility. With one success there are certainly many failures from people following the book. The book is telling people that they can have whatever they want in life, yet the author(s)/actors can't seem to find their wealth any other way.

You summed it up perfectly, there really is no secret, "it's just simple common sense"... there is no reason to pay for common sense or to promote any material who claims it a big secret, is there?

And as I said, if, by the end of [watching Derren Brown's videos] you are still not awakened to the principles and the system behind how the book is sold yet....I shall leave you with your "The Secret".
The only other solution I can think of is to try detach yourself from the subject matter in order to be able to assess it in a more sensible, logical perspective.

Otherwise, my cure-all pills are still on sale.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't see what the big fuss is.

There are those who say the Secret is bogus because it's marketed as a 'secret' when it's not, then there are those who say it definitely works because it worked for person x and y. Well, how about, all of us are wrong, neither of us is right, and we work from there. See, the problem with modern debate, I feel, is that both sides approach the debate already unwilling to budge from their position. Well, this doesn't really cause a debate at all... does it? It's just an argument, which neither side will win, and will inevitably result in silly name-calling and turns into a game of who-can-get-frustrated-less-as-time-goes-on. First to get mad, loses the debate on the grounds of "you're losin' your cool, dude".

Personally, I think the ideas presented in "The Secret" are based on sound ideals. And this isn't from JUST reading that book, which, to be honest, didn't give me any information I didn't know, just dissected the information in a way which was simply refreshing to read as it did not delve as deeply as the other books I read which discussed similar subject matter into the occult-ish, esoteric and psychological, symbolic areas. "The Secret" basically gave the information in a way which a lay-person, or someone who has only a passing interest in these things, can understand. Yes, absolutely, the book is not worth the money, and no, absolutely not did there need to be sequels to the book... which I haven't read, and probably won't. I just don't understand why this so-called debate is going this way, it's like watching two brick walls having a go at each other.

Prometheus Rising discusses the ideas in the Secret, also gives some profound and superb exercizes which anyone can do. Any body who practices thoughtfulness or any yogic exercizes which require the participant to engage in thoughts of loving-kindness is practicing "the secret", anybody who meditates, whom focuses their thoughts is participating in 'the secret'.

People who want to downplay "the secret" (the idea, not the book) because of "The Secret" (the book, not the idea) are simply trying to put down PEOPLE, not ideas, and sure, they might get a kick out of it... but in the end, who is going to be more happy, more fulfilled and more spiritually wealthy?...

I'll let you decide.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure where this 49.99 is coming from. I googled the movie and book and the very first link was from Wal Mart selling the movie for $5.00 and the book for $16.36. That is not expensive at all. I've also seen the movie up on Netflix.The extended version is the most expensive thing on there and it is 29.96. Money makes the world go round, and if they didn't charge money yet spent as much as they do promoting this idea they would be broke and living on the street, but hey at least they would't be money hungry, right? And as far as saying they could make the movie and book free and visualize money under their bed, well in my opinion that's just silly and a waste of time.

the inexpensive secret
edit on 17-10-2013 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join