It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirm - Puerto Rico already lock down for unknown light in the sky!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Rodinus

GeneralChaos
Are you serious?
DId you just start a thread with absolutely

NO links
No evidence
NO proof
NO first hand experience

about an entire country being locked down due to a UFO?

I hope this is just a joke and you aren't serious.
I mean, I know you like to start like,......10 threads EVERYDAY but man......TAKE A DAY OFF!

One of the nicest people here on ATS who also makes an effort to follow up with his threads in the best English that he has, and people like you come along and troll him out (I ALSO SAW THAT YOU DID THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD of Cheesy's AND YOUR COMMENTS GOT DELETED!!!).

You could have contributed in a positive way in helping to find links, evidence and proof... but no you can't can you?

Why don't you give him a break and create some quality threads yourself instead of going onto other peoples threads throwing your negativity and bitterness around or is this only way that you can obtain an intellectual erection by having a go at other people?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 29-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Troll added

Agreed 100%...I don't know what it is about Cheesy...but he has an instant likability that I cannot resist LOL! He can start as many threads as he likes and I will read them..... So what if he made a thread a little too hasty. At least he is passionate about his interests and VERY polite and RESPECTFUL...something which is sorely lacking as of late.....GO CHEESY!
BTW Rodinus....you are another on my intelligent, well mannered and respectable list! Thank you!
edit on 9/29/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The pink stars are falling is from a new show called Under the Dome.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hello, cheesy! Greetings from Puerto Rico.
Everything is quite normal down here on the Island. It is mega hottt, but other than that all is well

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightseeker77

i just read on another site that all internet access was shut down ,and military was there any news

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I hope these are just cruel hoaxes, there have been many in the past month aimed at the P.R. coast.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

StealthyKat

Rodinus

GeneralChaos
Are you serious?
DId you just start a thread with absolutely

NO links
No evidence
NO proof
NO first hand experience

about an entire country being locked down due to a UFO?

I mean, I know you like to start like,......10 threads EVERYDAY but man......TAKE A DAY OFF!

One of the nicest people here on ATS who also makes an effort to follow up with his threads in the best English that he has, and people like you come along and troll him out (I ALSO SAW THAT YOU DID THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD of Cheesy's AND YOUR COMMENTS GOT DELETED!!!).

You could have contributed in a positive way in helping to find links, evidence and proof... but no you can't can you?

Why don't you give him a break and create some quality threads yourself instead of going onto other peoples threads throwing your negativity and bitterness around or is this only way that you can obtain an intellectual erection by having a go at other people?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 29-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Troll added

Agreed 100%...I don't know what it is about Cheesy...but he has an instant likability that I cannot resist LOL! He can start as many threads as he likes and I will read them..... So what if he made a thread a little too hasty. At least he is passionate about his interests and VERY polite and RESPECTFUL...something which is sorely lacking as of late.....GO CHEESY!
BTW Rodinus....you are another on my intelligent, well mannered and respectable list! Thank you!
edit on 9/29/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

Tq My Friend i just try My Best Here..Just Want To share something..Tq So much.. i like you guys!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Keep a close eye on things Cheesy, you can be our eyes and ears in Puerto Rico! Peace and wellness to you!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Cheesy is a lil sweetie isn't he

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hello, jasmine.. Internet is still up. We have had a few power outages due to the extreme heat but we get those often due to our infrastructure. I am in the San Juan metro area and there has been no strange military movements here. Nothing is being reported in the news.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Ya, no i'm back'n Rodinus. Cheezy some how has a knack for being on top
of some major happenings that quite fraankly, mainstream is ignoring.
i'm behind this gent all the way. It's people like him that are going to let
us know just before the whip is about to crack.He has a value that
for now, we actually have to look a little bit to see it. The guys an info
jockey and I see his value not only to this site, but most of all to each
and every member. I'm no fair weather fan.

Sorry for the off top response but I'd give him an emmy award.

edit on 29-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Surely something this big would be in the news report right? i did see the video of the filter type thing in the sky, strange looking

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i live in Texas, i went outside last night and the sky did look strange,half light and half dark like the sky was divided,but who knows this is Texas and we had some rain maybe that is why it looked strange

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Excuse me for butting in Cheesy, But love that Avatar, best so far always gives a reason to grin.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Where can I see the video? I didn't see it

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Anyone here from Puerto Rico or know someone from there that can ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2365244/pg1

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Uggggggh! I was reading the article and they were talking about how Fema was delivering MREs and antibiotics to the Gulf Coast...to be delivered by October 1st.....where I live...*gulp*

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I just looked up what is going on with Puerto Rica it is a forum godlikeproduction forum someone has a video of it

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

If i knew how to upload a video i would put it on here for everyone to see

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
messed up the link
edit on 30-9-2013 by jasmine23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up Cheesy that sky looks pretty weird ill say. Also the site had an article on croc from Russia now found in AZ. Did you read that one some of them pics are sick as hell. Whats ur take on the site is it reputable or bs. Good lookin bro make a million threads a day its ur life do what u like.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join