It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Drilluminati

Yes there are evil human beings out there. there are people who maliciously hurt people and rob them. then there are the people like me.

Funny - the evil people you speak of tend to say the same thing.

edit on 2/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

He hasn't been ganged up on. Are we not allowed to post our opinions as well? Why is it so many want a one-way street when it comes to forums like this?

No facts were posted and you shouldn't take the word of those who cannot back up their stories with facts and evidence.

reply to post by swordwords

So because there is opposition to your belief they must have some sinister reason? Yeah, that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I gave some information on my experiences

nor is proof needed.

end of thread

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Drilluminati

Magic and Magick are two different things as stated above! my bad on the type! i am human and i do make mistakes

There is only one thing i must say about the "fallen angels" or demons as you say...what to know the truth about them? THEY ARE IN YOU! but before you normally do magick you invoke something special. ARCHANGELS, so my question to you about that fact. if you can invoke archangels (Raphael, Gabriel, and Michael, Uriel) then what is the problem? Surely god would never allow this to happen. you to borrow his HIGHEST angels. so you are right there is a vulnerability and it is not for someone to be a weekend occultist/magickian. this is somthing you spend time on the education before any attempt is made. its sorta like the warning label on things you shouldn't drink. if you drink it still who's fault is that now?

so truth my question to you is this...do you think god is sitting in the heavens on his throne looking down on the world with his crown and everyone is dancing around in heaven having a merry time ?

DRilluminati, while I tend to agree with many things you say, in my opinion, you are falling into the trap of basing your premises on Christian arguments. This means that, sound as your reasoning may be, it only holds for a small portion of the population for whom the premises are true, and I don't think you are justified in calling it "truth."

Even in this thread, there are many of us who are not Christian.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

Drilluminati

nancyliedersdeaddog

Drilluminati
If you had to chance to be mentored by an illuminati member would you?

I think it would depend on who's going to be the mentor, your definition of the illuminati, and what I would have to do. If I could be mentored by Bush Jr. from Herold and Kumar 2 then heck yeah but let's say it was Al Gore I would have to go with a no, I couldn't stand listening to him brag about creating the internet, carbon foot prints, and the dangers of manbearpig

you initially do not know who your mentor is.It could be anyone. would you still take that leap of faith?

How can one take a leap of faith and then start to serve Satan, knowing his demise to happen very soon?
I mean, if you are in the known about the illuminati, you clearly know at the top of them of at least at a very high level is Satan. More over, he will be exposed for who he really is and the fallen ones will go back to the lake of fire.

Thruthseek3r

So these "illuminati" actually get orders from Satan and work under him? How do these high level members talk to Satan, did Satan have to use Rosetta Stone or did he learn English magically? I'm sorry why would they stay with Satan if they knew he was going to lose?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Drilluminati
Magick is very real. And i believe it can be used for both good and evil. If you use it for evil you shall suffer more. Many of our great minds were into rituals and other occult learnings. It is not the magic you speak about of dungeons and dragons. Its the invocation of spirits. These spirits are not outside the body but within the depths of the mind. As a hermetic principal or correspondence states "As above, so below; as below, so above."

The list of the others:
1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principle of Gender.
they are more valid any other principles i have any seen!

You are referencing the Kybalion here. First of all, the Kybalion is meant to be an explanation of the spiritual "laws of nature" (so to speak). It really has nothing to do with magick - black, white, or grey - anymore than the Newtonian Laws of Gravity drive....say....the operation of your car. Sure, the engineering of the car design may utilize (to some degree) the laws of gravity, but they don't drive the design. Same thing with the principles in the Kybalion and Magick (in all its forms).

Also, don't let the term "magick" confuse you. It is a tool which may or may not be used in a spiritual context. If you don't understand this concept, read a little about "Chaos Magick" from Peter Carroll. Anything can become a constructive system to perform magick. It doesn't necessarily have to derive from Good (God, Jesus, Angels, etc...) or Evil (Satan, Samael, Lucifer, etc...)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

letscit

I am gonna take you at your word on this. the way you have been jumped on and ganged up on makes one wonder why?

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: (no reason given)

I will tell you why the poster was "ganged up on...." It's not hard to understand. The poster maligned the reputation of an entire group of people and a philosophy based upon a personal experience that they refused to corroborate with proof that could be verified.

You would react the same way if I said everyone who lives in YOUR TOWN is a murder, rapist, child molesting devil worshipper. The first few times someone made that claim, you might laugh it off....but if you kept coming across that accusation over and over, you'd eventually get a little ticked off and start telling people to stop painting EVERYONE in your town with a broad brush without proof that you all really are those things. Or maybe you want to change your title to "child molesting devil worshipper" since tags like that don't mean much to you since you're innocent....(assuming you aren't really )?
edit on 2-10-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

Also, don't let the term "magick" confuse you. It is a tool which may or may not be used in a spiritual context. If you don't understand this concept, read a little about "Chaos Magick" from Peter Carroll. Anything can become a constructive system to perform magick. It doesn't necessarily have to derive from Good (God, Jesus, Angels, etc...) or Evil (Satan, Samael, Lucifer, etc...)

Lovely post, Gypsy.

I wish more people understood this.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Drilluminati

Again, this is a tablet that is specific to one thread of knowledge (Solomonic magick, in this case...).

I don't get your point with this??? What about it? Are you trying to say that it is evil? It looks like you don't even understand what it is your are looking at....

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Who says they would be serving Satan? There's nothing about the Illuminati, the actual group, that suggests the Illuminati were Satan worshipers. Everything you read about them, particularly going to the Bavarian Illuminati is all 2nd hand information; you don't see anything of their own documentation that suggests Satan worship.

If you have actual evidence that the Illuminati does as you say they do, then please present it.

There is no spiritual issue with Freemasonry.

...but in any way, Satan's demise is to happen soon.

So you're telling us you know when the 2nd Coming of Christ will occur? Huh...I thought that no man knew the mind of God and that He said Christ would come again like a thief in the night.

At the very top of the pyramid is Satan. It is often said do not believe in God, but believe in something higher than themselves which one realize to a certain extent this higher something is Satan.

There are plenty of ex-illuminati members and witches which came out of the cult and gave testimony on this particular topic. John Wayne Todd is just one example out of the many about what I am saying. If you make your own search about what I just said on this post, you might be surprised, if you have an open mind of course and this choice is to be yours as I wish not to interfere with your free will.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Drilluminati

thruthseek3r

How can one take a leap of faith and then start to serve Satan, knowing his demise to happen very soon?
I mean, if you are in the known about the illuminati, you clearly know at the top of them of at least at a very high level is Satan. More over, he will be exposed for who he really is and the fallen ones will go back to the lake of fire.

Thruthseek3r

i have a question for you. Can you show me where hot ends and cold start>? thus can you show me where good begins and bad ends? you cannot thats all subjective. let me give you a hard to swallow example. You are creator of a new Vaccine that can cure a strain of cold. People are sick but this strain attacks quick and people die fairly quick. The death toll will be 10,000 people roughly. No one knows you have this cure. and undoubtedly if anyone of those sick people knew they would be furious and mad.

You know that if you release the cure there is the possibility of an epidemic. Now we are faced with a tough situation....you only have 2 very real and honestly #ty choices. save 10,000 people and have 100,000's die or let 10,000 die. what do you do? there is no getting out of the decision you must decide right. but your evil for doing so? how evil is it for the guy thats sick and wants the cure to live?

Yes there are evil human beings out there. there are people who maliciously hurt people and rob them. then there are the people like me. i would give my shirt off my back because it dosent matter anyways. i cannot take anything with me. i am going to die. as we all are. but were so caught up with ME ME ME ME. what about US. i agree with you but i also disagree. Not all are evil but the evil will pay 7 fold what they have done. mark my words. i believe the "Evil" hollywood illuminati split away a long time ago. Once you join you can leave whenever. you are never forced to stay. NEVER asked to do anything illegal. but one thing that is 100% they will guard the "secret" at all costs and that includes both sides. it is that valuable

im not trying to beat you up truthseaker i enjoy the conversation. getting the brain to turn those gears is great. To be in a state of mind of continuously questions everything you HEAR SMELL TOUCH TASTE AND SEE. it all needs to be questioned. thats what makes them illuminated. there not in a perpetual state of doing everything there told and do not question.

SATAN is not real....everything has a duality hot to cold, up to down, big to small, male to female, yin to yang, god to satan they were words to explain the things we do....are you being godly or are you being satanly

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

thruthseek3r
At the very top of the pyramid is Satan.

And right next to him is the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Freddy Krueger.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

letscit

I am gonna take you at your word on this. the way you have been jumped on and ganged up on makes one wonder why? the government has non essentials at home, so they aren't that. no, it actually makes it look like someone is on to something and people of the same group have decided to try and discredit your experiences. that alone should give one pause. especially how the personal character attacks came first but you held your dround. then of course, next is pics, pics, pics. so you give some good articles on the very thing you are talking about. what comes next, oh yeah, haven't seen this before either. try and discredit your sources without them proving why they should be discredited. but instead discredit the sources same way they say you where dishonest or not factual. by their opinion.
if their source is so bad then pics, pics, pics as to why!
no one should have to go it alone.

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: (no reason given)

So If I said 9/11 truthers are trying to control my mind with microwave rays so they can turn me into the antichrist I would be on to something since I'm sure I would get jumped on and made fun of? How is he on to something when he said Masons have done horrible things to him, he posted links that have nothing to do with his personal experience and when asked about details he got all defensive?

The funny thing is the information he gave was silly even to people who are non masons like myself and I will list some of the false info and all this is just from 1 of his links:
Masons worshiping the devil
"high level masons"
Freemasons trying to take over the world
Luciferian worship
Freemasons lie for a brother who has broken the law
Mason judges are supposed to give other Freemasons lighter punishment than other people
Prime ministers and other civil government leaders are supposed to pardon other Mason war criminals
Revolutions, Rebellions, World Wars, and World Organizations are started by Masons
high ranking politicians, police, and military officers are usually Masons
Prisoners of War who are Freemasons are given special treatment by captor Freemasons
Injustices in regard to non Freemasons by Freemasons are commonly overlooked
They are not favorable to non-members who are seen as pawns to be either used (canon fodder) or disposed of at will
BS Info

Btw No one has had a chance discredit his "personal experiences" since he hasn't even told anyone what happened which is fine but he expects people to take his word for it and gets mad when I asked for details. I still can't get over the fact you think the info he gave was good when even the most hardcore anti-masons would find those links bs.
edit on 1-10-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

What about that feeling of rays simply would be demonic oppression being done on you ? I heard of some people who thought they were under this kind of issue and when they discovered how much these same people were involved in the occult without even being aware of it, they were amazed.

Then these people decided to get rid of anything related to the occult in their life, whatever the attachment was to it and life went better.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Drilluminati

This is how it all works.. i will explain them from outter ring in.
1-Zodiac signs(12)
2-Planets (7)
3-Fallen Angels
4-Planets(7)
5-Angels of Shemhamphorash (72)
6-unknown
7-Archangels -(4)
edit on 1-10-2013 by Drilluminati because: (no reason given)

I see something very problematic here, something related with the occult. I can only say how glad I am really am to have left this stuff because since that time, I never felt that good spiritually.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

network dude

So basically, what you are saying is that anything you don't understand = the devil?

Are you Bobby Boushe's mama or something?

Small minds are the devil. You should be growing horns soon.

Basically, what I am saying is that what is related to the occult is leaving one open to demonic oppression. If you were to have some experience with the occult, astral projection, mind reading, temperature control through thought and so on as I did before leaving all that stuff you get vulnerable.

Having such powers is great I must admit, but the cost is too high when the demons/fallen angels come to/into you and mess you up. This is basically how psychics gets their power.

Would not a fallen angel have some supernatural power? What if that power were to be used by someone in touch with them also known as a psychic. You get great deeds done, but the soul gets pierced, loss of connection with God and so on.

This is what happens to my knowledge as I was deeply involved in the occult but I decided to leave. You take it or leave it, but this is my input to you guys.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

thruthseek3r

Drilluminati

nancyliedersdeaddog

Drilluminati
If you had to chance to be mentored by an illuminati member would you?

I think it would depend on who's going to be the mentor, your definition of the illuminati, and what I would have to do. If I could be mentored by Bush Jr. from Herold and Kumar 2 then heck yeah but let's say it was Al Gore I would have to go with a no, I couldn't stand listening to him brag about creating the internet, carbon foot prints, and the dangers of manbearpig

you initially do not know who your mentor is.It could be anyone. would you still take that leap of faith?

Thruthseek3r

So these "illuminati" actually get orders from Satan and work under him? How do these high level members talk to Satan, did Satan have to use Rosetta Stone or did he learn English magically? I'm sorry why would they stay with Satan if they knew he was going to lose?

I am not an illuminati nor a witch of any rank. All I can say is I was involved in the occult, made a lot of search on it on the internet and my best guess would be clairaudience or telepathy from my understanding on how it works in the world where he is the ancient serpent which is called Satan.

Here again God, sorry to say I have to mention these occult words, but they needed to be said for the comprehension of the post.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Satanism has no place in Freemasonry. 1) To call Freemasonry, it's hierarchy, and all the bodies involved a pyramid structure is to show that you know very little about how Freemasonry works and operates. 2) Freemasonry requires one to believe in a Supreme Being and as Satan was a creation of God he cannot be considered a Supreme Being. 3) I've joined enough groups to see that Freemasonry at its heart is the antithesis to the charges levied against it.

People who have called themselves "ex-[insert name]" have an agenda, but I have yet to see any corroborated evidence given; no "smoking gun", no one caught "red handed". They give just enough (mis)information to have some salivating, but veer off when it comes to tangible, provable facts...then again, your kind doesn't believe in facts. Maybe I'm tainted, but whenever I see "former" or "ex", I'm starting to wonder how much of this isn't just a conspiracy theorist stirring up trouble by either actually joining a group like Freemasonry just so they can leave and then bash the group. Hell, we had one guy come onto this forum making all sorts of Satanic claims and also claimed to be a Mason, but upon verification he was proven a liar and then stopped trolling the forum and went to other forums.

It's freightenly pathetic how some (not all) conspiracy theorists need a scapegoat to blame and to attack. So many assume that Freemasons just "haven't done the research" or that we're simply "close-minded" for not accepting what you say is Gospel when our own experiences and knowledge reject what you say. It should also be pointed out that you are not the first person to come here spouting this stuff when if you had just properly used the Search function you would have found so many threads started and debunked.

Then by your logic, we Freemasons are good as we are not "occult" in the sense that you are trying to portray, but then again, occult simply means "hidden" or "secret" and there's nothing Satanic or demonic about that.

Nor do we lose connection with God by joining the Freemasons. In fact my WiFi connection with Him has been pretty dang strong my entire life.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I always see people saying that Masons should get rid of their secrecy because they shouldn't need it if they are only doing good things or usually only bad comes from secrecy, well wouldn't that also be true with letting the government read your emails and see who you're calling? I mean some people say why should it matter if the government is invading your privacy since you have nothing hide. I know it's not exactly the same thing but I do think I made a pretty decent point of course I could just be completely wrong.
edit on 2-10-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
When i speak of these things its easiest to relate to something majority of people know. YAY statistic time....
( The ARIS 2008 survey was carried out during February-November 2008 and collected answers from 54,461 respondents who were questioned in English or Spanish.)
As of 2012, the majority of Americans (73–76%) identify themselves as Christians (of which 25% identified themselves as Catholics) and about 15–20% have no religious affiliation. The same survey says that other religions (including, for example, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism) collectively make up about 4% of the adult population, another 15% of the adult population claim no religious affiliation, and 5.2% said they did not know, or they refused to reply.
In the mid-1990s the United States had the largest Christian population on earth, with 224 million Christians.This is down from 86% in 1990, and slightly lower than 78.6% in 2001. this is a 7.4% decrese so we will add another 7.4 for good measure and that brings us to 14.8% decrese. As of January 1, 2013, the United States had a total resident population of 316,776,000. with the decrease 33152000 droped lost there faith or whatever. so that makes 190,848,000 christians(and like religions). now what percentage is that of the population.so roughly 60.2469% of america is christian that means 6 our of every 10 most likely have a good understanding in relating with those. this is a ROUGH estimation and do not take this as 100% fact just my observation.

Back to the subject. Magick is of the mind. If thats a way to relate it all then so be it but most people cannot grasp the concepts of this. but one fact is The banishing of lesser evils from my understanding is very prominant across many occult teachings.
"Some traditions, in order to distance themselves from the Judeo-Christian content of the ritual, replace the Qabalistic Cross, names of God and archangels with suitable substitutes - using, for example, the chakra system instead of the Tree of Life, mantras instead of God names, etc. Magicians practising Thelemic magick will often intone the name Aiwass at the heart while performing the Qabalistic cross, as reinforcing their commitment to the presiding intelligence of Liber AL."

which means what ideas are attached to these do not matter.

on my final note blatant ingnorant people who do not educate themselves and say blasphemous things about things which they do not know. Satanism is NOT the worship of the devil. you obviously believe the things that are portrayed in movies. you should be ashamed of the things you say! I honestly believe a public apology is due. Satanism is an atheist stance. Lucifier is not there god as they believe they are god(as in god is in us all and satan is in us all ie. the duality) this is a philosophy and ideology religion if you will.

A. Why do Satanists worship The Devil?

We don’t. Satanists are atheists. We see the universe as being indifferent to us, and so all morals and values are subjective human constructions.
Our position is to be self-centered, with ourselves being the most important person (the “God”) of our subjective universe, so we are sometimes said to worship ourselves. Our current High Priest Gilmore calls this the step moving from being an atheist to being an “I-Theist.”
Satan to us is a symbol of pride, liberty and individualism, and it serves as an external metaphorical projection of our highest personal potential. We do not believe in Satan as a being or person.

please educate yourselves before commenting on things that you do not know. This is why the EVIL ones are so hell bent on destroying us! you have the vast internet at your hands filled with all kinds of knowledge and you read this from one source and take it as THE WORD. ive known quite a few people in the church of satan and they were quite exceptional people!

Again there are good and bad everwhere. Theistic Satanism would be the actual worship of the diety or angel SATAN. Please i would love to hear of a group that actually worships satan as the bible says. those are the evil ones that we need to be aware of. Just because a group does a Ritual does not mean evil.The word is actually latin ritual = rītus m (genitive rītūs); fourth declension ,rite, ceremony,habit, custom, usage.

You do Rituals EVERYDAY!! brush your teeth in the morning everymorning when you get up? THAT IS A RITUAL!!

If you at all have any questions please ask. I do not mean to put anyone down but please do not be ignorant! you can do so much more, you have all the tools at your fingertips! OPEN YOUR EYES this is why the all seeing eye is so important. We all look, but few SEE! Opinions of things that are contradictory of fact is very bad. if there is truth bring it to LIGHT.

I leave you with thin: In a room filled with dark you can add a small amount of light and it pushes a vast amount of darkness away, you cannot take a room full light and add a small amount of darkness. the darkness cannot dwell in light.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I promise you that no one has come out of the illuminati and exposed any "Secrets".
directly from the illuminate - "Since the Illuminati Order takes secrecy and privacy very seriously, it is monitoring this closely. It will not hesitate to make any internal changes deemed appropriate and necessary. "
they would not let someone expel there secrets. If someone says they are illuminati and giving secrets i say PROVE IT! or else it is hearsay and there opinion and must be discredited. Again maybe these people were part of the EVIL side of things but not the TRUE order.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join