It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaTribeEntity

Or there is more breaking news to come.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The PTB / MSM/.... can say it was anyone they want to, doesn't mean there is any truth in it at all. I have been known to throw out false info to keep people from under foot when I'm trying to get something done.....Just wait for more information to come out, this whole thing smells really weird to me...And falls smack down flat on one of the potentialities, Domestic "Event". What did the Obamanator have to say today, maybe he had a phone poll done to determine public support for a Syria attack while much of the country was distracted by this event (kidding)...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

antonioparis
reply to post by amraks

hi everyone just wanted to say they let us go home and I am safe in my car.ing back to Annapolis now.let's pray for the victims.

Dont stop for hitch hikers dude

Sorry............ glad you on your way home, thanks again for the updates

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
They lifted the shelter in place order. They probably know there was one shooter and it's over.
The senate is just now getting around to 'lock down'. typical of the Idiots ... it's all over.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So he used a PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE'S badge. If this person was a previous employee, why wasn't his badge turned in? Or why was it not deactivated? How did Aaron Alexis get access to this man's badge AND know that it still worked? A lot of questions unanswered. Really concerning though that they don't either make people turn in their badges when they're done or at least deactivate them.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

OneManArmy

mikelkhall

antonioparis
reply to post by amraks

hi everyone just wanted to say they let us go home and I am safe in my car.ing back to Annapolis now.let's pray for the victims.

Be safe and drive real low in the seat.

My prayers are with the living, my prayers wont save the dead.

I think he will be okay, the shooter is dead, and he couldnt really shoot for toffee either.

@antonioparis thanks for the perspective.

At least 12 dead at last count and he couldn't shoot for toffee? That is 12 too many dead in my book. When I wrote that, there was still the possibility of at least 2 suspects still out there.

link   

JBA2848
www.bustedmugshots.com...

Information:
Name: Aaron Alexis
Processing Date: 09-04-2010
Alleged Violation:
PC 42.12(B) MA DISCHARGE FIREARM CE

Is it this guy?

This must be him, it has been reported that he was arrested in fort worth, tx in 2010

www.theepochtimes.com...

link   

Bicent76
reply to post by OneManArmy

oh the evidence will be perfect of course.. Some disgruntle terrorist group etc. Or something along those lines.. Of course their will be no evidence that points to it being an inside job man..

I am just not buying this random act of violence.. If it was gunman, it was organized, a gang group has no reason to open fire on a naval shipyard, what group has any motive to attack a naval shipyard?

If it was a group of nuts why not a walmart, or mall or something, its a naval shipyard because it would get allot of press and send a specific message...

Its perfect..

It could just well be yet another "lone nut". I think there must be hundreds of these split personality patsies living throughout the whole USA, remnants of MK Ultra, and the programs that followed, all "sleepers" waiting for their "on switch" telephone call.
The uncanny link between "lone nut" shooters and ssri anti depressants, and being under psychotherapy is just...uncanny.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Great now when u search his name on google you are swamped with news about the shooting lol.
edit on 16/9/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

How do they even know it was a previous employee's badge? How did he get it? Don't you need a military I.D card to even get on the shipyard?

Telling me these guys just walked in the naval yard, with a sniper rifle of some kind getting himself into a perch position to snipe victims, and the other one to roam thru the halls gunning people down?

If I had to guess these were military or ex-military, it was a professional job..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

dam00

sueloujo
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes..one woman said that the shooter took aim at them but hit the wall above them.

I heard or read this, she said "the gunman aimed high and hit the wall" she managed to run away and warn others, seems odd to me and begs the question, who are the victims ?

Especially if this guy is Navy.... I'm sure Military w/ their training... Will rarely miss their target.
I posted a link to a guy that pretty much predicted this above ^.....

What Obama had to say is also telling... He basically eluded to ALL these mass shooting's... Blah blah blah... Putting them all together for the taking of our guns and protecting ourselves from such a corrupt Government.

There was only 3 ways into this base... I believe one wasn't being used. Where then is shooter 2-3? And if there is a shooter 2-3... Why are they basically calling the dead gunmen the shooter? Isn't he part of the shootersssss's?? lol

Also... W/ CBS-NBC confirming identity and then retracting will later be confirmed it is the name of the " shooter " because they were already given this info like the BBC jumping the gun where Trade 7 is concerned!!!

That's my prediction. Omg these corrupt people make me sick!
edit on 16-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Sopchk

To the guy directly below me ... I am in no way calling you a liar... But really? When it comes to drivers LC and ID's you constantly find them in ditches? I find that totally impossible! Of course I never thought our Country would kill innocent people and that turns out not to be impossible... However it does beg the (?) what are you doing in ditches?? Digging them? lol
edit on 16-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

The guy who the badge belonged to may have thought he simply lost it and went to get a replacement, but if that is the case, the old badge should have been de-activated. Unless of course, it was a simple I.D. card. I find I.D. cards and driver licenses all the time just lying around in the ditch and on the streets and roads, scan card I.D.'s with magnetic strips too, I just throw them away.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It seems like an uncommon name, but be careful assigning blame to the person in a net search, it might not be the person.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

It was ID that was located close to the shooter, assuming to have been on him. Thats what I understand.

In many cases, you can get on various bases without an actual military ID card. I have a CAC myself, but I am able to get on base where I live without it; I have to give them my ID, tell them where I am going, etc. I'm sure its probably different at WNYD and surrounding locations (ANND, etc).

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have started to say things which I wouldn't normally say... its just that reading posts from other members on other possible conspiracies regarding shootings in the past has got into my mind.

I no longer think this shooting is a conspiracy but the Act of a few callous people who were hellbent on causing as much damage as they could to whoever was in their way.

I hear there are still 2 shooters on the run... they can't be out of that building though as it was surrounded.... they are inside somewhere and will surely be killed at some point unless the Authorities want o ask them questions.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
FYI - A google image search matches his now dead-linked LinkedIn page image to the Mugshot image..the below is the same man...

JBA2848
www.bustedmugshots.com...

Information:
Name: Aaron Alexis
Processing Date: 09-04-2010
Alleged Violation:
PC 42.12(B) MA DISCHARGE FIREARM CE

Aaron Alexis | LinkedIn
Dallas/Fort Worth Area - ‎--
Aaron Alexis's Overview.
Past. United States Navy at NAS Fort Worth JRB;
Network Tech at SinglePoint.
Education. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I agree at this point with your last sentence here. As this guy stated earlier on here, www.abovetopsecret.com...
They have a staged event coming on the 19th this month. It is only a little North-West of this shooting. Prob a warm up today for their upcoming "Mad GunMan' exercise...... Syx.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Keep in mind how often you hear "semi-automatic" during the coverage.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So now there is just one shooter?

I am hearing all kinds of stories now, was a sniper and a gunman, etc.

I am guessing they are going to call it a one man shooter now, that managed to injure and kill allot of people, in a naval shipyard..

All by himself.. And has bad aim, according to some stories..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Only one confirmed shooter, as explained several times above. There were two people they were looking for after the fact, and one of them has been identified, contacted, and cleared. They are still looking for a person that may or may not be involved, they just dont know yet.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join