It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

antonioparis
okay here is the latest update.they are letting us leave the base but the gate come inside is closed. K9 units were at the scene and they were sniffing us as we left the gate. I just got to my car and now heading back home
edit on 16-9-2013 by antonioparis because: (no reason given)

do you feel safe heading back home?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have a feeling the other 2 will not be involved in this and that its over. It was the one guy and not some big conspiracy by a group. The numbers dont add up to more than one guy... but maybe Im just being optimistic or hopeful...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Bicent76
PROFOUND... Just as I was suggesting in a thread made earlier about Syria, something would come along and take all of our attention from it..

Ladies and gentlemen, we are no longer going to be focusing on the Obama, administrative geo-political blunders that can and will lead us up to a world war.. Now we are to focus once again on gun control, and the reason why we have government numb skulls in control..

Does anyone else see this? Or am I just the only one that does not see this act of violence a coincidence?

Carry with you posting...

Twas my first comment in this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

amraks
wonder if the two others they are hunting will be caught or just forgotten about..
Maybe they will just turn around and it will be lone gun man story.

Two others will get away because the one dead shooter was the patsy to take the heat. The two others will be forgotten about and all blame will fall on the 34 year old Texan.

Of the other two still at large, one probably did the actual shooting and the other got whatever it was that they went in to get. We will never know if any information is actually missing from the scene.
edit on 16-9-2013 by RickKilgannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
34 year old Texan man is dead gun man.

www.kxan.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

muse7
Another possible terrorist attack

So much for the NSA listening to every single phonecall and reading every email

Maybee they did hear the phone call and/or read the email, I read a few pages back there was a drill or something planned for the 19th of this month either the attackers changed the date but only conversed this face to face
certainly makes you think

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have fear.
This may mean more security workers. And the things like this one will happen more often:

edition.cnn.com...

Or like the day before, when two NYPD officers wounded bystanders while attempting to kill a suicide...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So from what little I've seen on the news, they've talked about 2-3 shooters.

Are we any clearer on motive? Seems to be a couple of different reports of ID and race of shooters.

Anyone get me up to speed?

Cheers
edit on 16/9/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

these guys are idiots, do all of you really believe this is not an inside job? This is not just some act of violence, its perfect timing.

I mean this is Hollywood timing here..

Whatever I don't want to talk about it anymore.. I am not buying into this crap thou.. This will be called domestic terrorism, and once again their is going to be a big push about how we are not responsible enough to have guns...

Same stupid false flag, happened that burried fukashima, same crap came up to bury the irs corruption in D.C story, same bullcrap kinda story came around when the Benghazi story was happening also.. We have another nutjob, so called story of gunmen just going into a navy yard and randomly shooting people... Just outta the blue..

Whatever.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Osama's back !

It might be worth our gun rights just to get the quackery to stop !

What a cartoon.

link   
Aaron Alexis is the gunman's name - using the badge of a previous employee to get into building

www.nbcwashington.com...

link   
reply to post by amraks

hi everyone just wanted to say they let us go home and I am safe in my car.ing back to Annapolis now.let's pray for the victims.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

I don't think she even knew herself.

link   
reply to post by blupblup

Nothing more than one confirmed so far. They are looking for two others to determine if they were involved.

link   

ML8715
confirmed 34 year old texan gunman used a former employees ID to get in

www.nbcwashington.com...

Aaron Alexus...34 Years of age...from Texas, unsure of spelling...recently began working as a civilian contractor, identified by finger prints.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
confirmed the white man in tan clothes and beret is NOT a suspect but a person of interest as of right now

link   

Bicent76
reply to post by OneManArmy

Same stupid false flag, happened that burried fukashima, same crap came up to bury the irs corruption in D.C story, same bullcrap kinda story came around when the Benghazi story was happening also.. We have another nutjob, so called story of gunmen just going into a navy yard and randomly shooting people... Just outta the blue..

Whatever.

It would be interesting if someone had an actual time-line of these events and subsequent "domestic issues"

It goes back to 9/11 and before really.

link   

antonioparis
reply to post by amraks

hi everyone just wanted to say they let us go home and I am safe in my car.ing back to Annapolis now.let's pray for the victims.

Be safe and drive real low in the seat.

link   
www.bustedmugshots.com...

Information:
Name: Aaron Alexis
Processing Date: 09-04-2010
Alleged Violation:
PC 42.12(B) MA DISCHARGE FIREARM CE

Is it this guy?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

khimbar
If I was a conspiracy buff I'd say this went off a few days before planned.

www.govevents.com...

Department of Homeland Security - 1
NPPD/IP/SOPD
Our Upcoming Events

Active Shooter Workshop-DC
September 19, 2013 | 7th & G Sts., NW, Main Floor meeting room Administrative Entrance located on 7th & G Sts. Washington, DC 20004

Good find.

That is quite a spectacular coincidence.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join