It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name Is Ben Swann and I left Fox 19 to Bring Truth To Media, Ask Me Anything

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The 2012 Presidential election and the Republican primary helped to push me to be more proactive. Largely because I couldn't find anyone else in media who was reporting the truth of what was going on. There is a responsibility when you have the platform to do something with it.

As for something that will help to shift the nation? I believe that exposing the false left/right paradigm provides an opportunity to break the system currently in place.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BenSwann

Thank you for your efforts to get to the truth. My question is: What is the word on Fukushima? Is the press down-playing the seriousness of it while sweating bullets in the shadows? Why isn't there any reporting on the apparently worsening situation there.

I apologize in advance if this question has already been posed, but I didn't have time to read all of the previous posts.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You make a good point about the victim mentality. Too often media perpetuates the idea that we are all victims and therefore need government to intervene on our behalf. In order to break through this, we must expose the left/right paradigm and present alternative ideas to economics, social programs, etc.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

not yet on either count. but I am working on it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Have been aware of and check in for about 18 months

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

RNC Rules???

It's more like: RNC make up the rules on the fly...

There I fixed it for ya.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I wish there was a thumbs down option for these types of posts.
This is the first negative post on this thread.
ATS newbies, "sigh"
edit on 9-9-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by geobro

I think there is very troubling reports on both of those issues. Similar reports about WTC building 7.

link   

The 2012 Presidential election and the Republican primary helped to push me to be more proactive. Largely because I couldn't find anyone else in media who was reporting the truth of what was going on. There is a responsibility when you have the platform to do something with it.

As for something that will help to shift the nation? I believe that exposing the false left/right paradigm provides an opportunity to break the system currently in place.

Thank you for your response. I didn't see an answer to my third question, which I will rephrase here: How effective do you expect to be with your truth agenda? Do you anticipate any significant amount of success, or are you swimming upstream? Is there a distinct possibility of sparking a movement, or has that already happened?

I know that's three questions, all of which address different angles of a larger query. I'm sure you already recognize the general theme.
edit on 9-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

I believe that most people who work in media are really not aware of any globalist agenda. They do not connect dots to anything.

Reaction to my project has been both applauded and the source of frustration for people I know in the industry. But the majority tell me that they wish they could do what I am doing.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
First off, I miss you on Fox 19. Watched you religiously! My question has to do with conspiracy theories. I've done a lot of research on Sandy Hook and even the supposed "plane" that hit the Pentagon 9-11. I'm having some issues still believing most of the "evidence". Things don't add up like they say they should. Do you think there was government involvement to deceive it's people like the wire tapping issue?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

I wish there was a thumbs down option for these types of posts.
This is the first negative post on this thread.
ATS newbies, "sigh"
edit on 9-9-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

Did he report reality?

Or did he report what the Ron Paul fanboys wanted to hear knowing he would get a following?

Like it or not, his false reporting on the primaries is what got him noticed and got him his following.

Did Ron Paul win the primary like Ben Swann said he was going to? Did anything that he claimed to be "truth" about the primary actually turn out to be true?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I believe that most people who work in media are really not aware of any globalist agenda. They do not connect dots to anything.

Reaction to my project has been both applauded and the source of frustration for people I know in the industry. But the majority tell me that they wish they could do what I am doing.

Oooh! I HAVE to ask this one now - are you aware to any extent of a highly exclusive elite group, possibly comprised of globally invested figures of power, manipulating the economic and political tides of the world for their personal gain? Have you encountered any significant findings that would strongly support the existence of such an entity?
edit on 9-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I love Ben Swann! Mr. Reality Check

Its good to see a TRUE reporter here on Ats; I really enjoy what you do Ben.

I do not have any questions, as there is a sh*tload already, but I jsut wanted to thank you for taking your time to answer questions with the most speculative community on the internet.

My favorite Ben Swann moment
(great job on that one!)

Ben Swann - Obama interview

edit on 9-9-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
(self snip) I'm SO sorry everyone... Multiple tabs open..and this posted to the wrong forum. (sheepishly hops away)
edit on 9-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

Because the design of the republic is still strong but has all this corruption built on top of it. removing the corrupted elements in government and in the system does not weaken or destroy the republic, it restores and strengthens it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Are you aware of any long term plans or insights the powerful people of the world foresee arriving in the future, next 30-50-100 years? Have you ever come across anyone who was interested in what the world may be like then and/or helping to shape it into a certain way?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hi Ben, and welcome. I do not have a question for you, I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you for speaking out against the corruption in our system, and to wish you the best of luck with your latest endeavor.

(post by ObservingYou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Racist

Candidly, I am not looking for the people who believe anything they find on youtube. I am attempting to reach those who only believe what they see on the networks as "real news" and awakening them to the subjects and stories they have never heard.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join