It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Structures in a Strange "Strip" nearby the Apollo14 landing site...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Originally posted by hellobruce
O look, another thread about rocks on the moon/mars.

All I see are rocks, and a join where they joined different shots together.

Oh look! another rockhead reply from the off the wall peanut gallery!

S&F for you OP
I can see anomalies and im 80 %blind....

Then you should actually read the thread, because they are not rocks.

They are print artifacts on the photographic prints. At least read the previous page.........

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
Arken has done it. again!

That's right jumped to conclusions because he doesn't have all the facts

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I couldn't identify them ......but I can see them....whatever they may be.....
There are those who do the work of searching, and those who don't...no real need for such indignations....that always irks me personally, and detracts from more threads than either of us could count...I apollogize for any miscommunications.
sayonara

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Another very interesting thread Arken ... thank you ...

I can see what you see ... I dont know whether its real or whether there are issues with the picture .. but I do see what you do and based on the photos there is something there ...... are there other "safe" sources for the photo to be compared with?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by johnrobca

Hi John and thanks.

Unfortunately all the material is heavily sifted before the public release, and this image is only a little example that sometime, something slip out

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hi Arken, thanks

Well Im glad you dont work for NASA because nothing would get out

Do you have a website that sumarises your findings? Im not sure of the T&Cs here so if you do you might need to privately message me ..cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnrobca
reply to post by Arken

Hi Arken, thanks

Well Im glad you dont work for NASA because nothing would get out

Do you have a website that sumarises your findings? Im not sure of the T&Cs here so if you do you might need to privately message me ..cheers

No. No my personal web site. Above Top Secret.com is my web site

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Your avatar is hilarious. Cows.. I knew it. Best we find other sources of meat methinks, somehow.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Also for the open minded, his interveiw with project Camelot.

(I have no opinion on this, so don't ask)

Never seen that video before but I agree on their assessment of ATS. Although I doubt the CIA is involved I'm sure the Govt has the site monitored in some way. PRISM?

It's pretty comical really, that our tax dollars would be wasted monitoring a bunch of conspiracy loons and serial skeptics having school yard level arguments about the latest political football. The govt does love to waste time and money investigating nonsense so I guess I shouldnt be suprised.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Almost missed this one - secretly hidden in the ATS Skunkworks forum!

But I'll say this: it's either civilisation artifacts or image artifacts in that particular strip/overlay. Of course, LROC quickmap doesn't show anything. And why would they be so 'sloppy' and leave those images on the servers?

On the other hand: I could imagine their policy allowing them to leave some hints and vague bits of information accessible to all of us in order to support a slow and self-guided public disclosure (I do have some doubts about this sort of reasoning, though).

And yet another argument: if, in the distant past, some kind of advanced civilization existed in our solar system, they might have - involuntarily - left traces of their existence, not only on Earth, but on all other planets as well.

Such civilizations could be: (1) an earlier but advanced version of ourselves that perished a long time ago or (2) an alien species from outside our solar system or (3) a civilization that indeed originated from other planets or moons within our solar system.

Just some thoughts on this ... and thanks again for posting these 'anomalies'!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Hi Jeep3r

And why would they be so 'sloppy' and leave those images on the servers?

Tons and Tons of material and images to "work" before the public release.

They are humans after all... and sometime something slip out...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by eriktheawful

Beautiful images Erik, but TOO FAR.
Simply TOO FAR...

I'm starting to being reminded of someone who can never admit they are or might be wrong about something, but will constantly deflect.

Research studies have proven (see link below) that when some people believe a story that is demonstrated to be false, they consider the presented proof to be misinformation. As a result, the "misinformation" actually has the unintended consequence of strengthening the conviction instead of informing them of their misunderstanding. And, of course, the belief becomes part of the identity of the individual, so accepting the truth is to reject the self - it's very, very difficult for people to reject themselves. This phenomenon is called the backfire effect.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Hi there, Hadrian- Disinfo Agent.

Please DON'T GO OFF TOPIC.

Stay on topic and DON' T POST ON ME.

I'm confident in ATS Mods.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by Hadrian

Hi there, Hadrian- Disinfo Agent.

Please DON'T GO OFF TOPIC.

Stay on topic and DON' T POST ON ME.

I'm confident in ATS Mods.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Hi Arken, Martian:

Not off topic. This thread contains an allegation and support "for" and against it. Wrestling with the analysis of that support has been commonplace in the thread. A post's contemplation of this prompted a response from me.

And not posting on you. Posting on a phenomenon that is certainly applicable when discussing topics like the ones we discuss on ATS. That you see yourself as the focus is as indicative of from where you position yourself as it is any motivation I may have and that can ascertained by you. You are hardly the only poster in this thread that finds your OP interesting and relevant.

I, also, have confidence in ATS mods.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello Arken,
nice thread I looked at the pictures you posted and I honestly don't jknow what to make of them.They could be structures on the moon and they could be just rocks.I like to keep a open mind on these things.Wasn't there a APOLLO astronaught who said that there are structures on the moon?Mitchell maybe? Again nice thread .

then again it could be moon base alpha you are seeing lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join