It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times 2018-2028

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I could be silly (I often am) and make a pithy remark about the end times or doom of some such stripe.

What I will say is that my family is prepping for some serious collapse within the next few years.

Biblical, financial, global, Nirubu-al, war, aliens. . . . . . . . something's coming. Don't know what, don't really care.

But my family will be safe.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I could be silly (I often am) and make a pithy remark about the end times or doom of some such stripe.

What I will say is that my family is prepping for some serious collapse within the next few years.

Biblical, financial, global, Nirubu-al, war, aliens. . . . . . . . something's coming. Don't know what, don't really care.

But my family will be safe.

Yes I agree! My family will also be safe. Preparing for anyone is important. I can add to your list a bit like perhaps super storms, yellowstone, hyperinflation, martial law, increased crime, on and on I suppose.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, I don't have kids, so I'm simply prepping my body and saving funds. I don't anticipate any currently safe place to remain so as the years pass on, and plan on going solo, and adapting to groups for a few months here, then hopping off to a new location for a new adventure in another land.

Everyone can have their own strategy, and I don't necessarily see one as being superior to the next. It really is a matter of chance who survives long enough to procreate, and see their offspring to procreate as well if you're still relatively young.

Not even sure I will have kids. Already 30. Just trying to stay aware, keep the body in shape, and enjoy the chaos laughing and all, as it comes, as there'e really not much else left to be done, far as I can tell.

Enjoy the apocalypse!

BTW, if you study generational dynamics, you'll see there's a major disaster for the species roughly every generation (76-80 years). The last one started in 1939, so that means we're due 2015-2019 for it to kick off, but that's just a rough guestimate.

As far as I can see, it'll be resource wars. We're already sticking our pricks in the air, and trying to bitch slap each other with them. Eventually the fluids will start spewing all over the place, and it'll be a sticky mess of a show.
edit on 22-7-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't know why people predict this kind of crap.
It's based on speculative opinions. Or make believe connections.
It never comes true.

If you are so good at predictions then pick a few stocks for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Yea, because a ten year gap, is the same as predicting real-time fluctuations in the market.... ooookay.

It doesn't take a genius to see our species is on an unsustainable path, and this overshoot will be followed by an industry & population collapse. It's pretty easy to foresee if you just follow the reports made by think tanks over the years, and many scientists spanning quite a few fields.

As to exactly when... nobody knows for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I won't get into the "doom" and predictions surrounding it.

What I find to be the most alarming thing in our current world is that it is indeed ruled by a handful of the unbelievably wealthy elite.

They control major industry.
They control finance.
The control the information we receive.
They control (through campaign finance) the choices we have on election day.
They control the food we have access to.
They control the water and the air quality.

Yet so many people never stop to think about it. Maybe they are so appalled by the knowledge they just refuse to see it. It's painful to realize you are a slave.

This part of the OP is worthy of a full blown conversation on it's own...this "pluocracy/oligarchy"...is the undoing of our country...and the world.

Just my opinion...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian65

What I find to be the most alarming thing in our current world is that it is indeed ruled by a handful of the unbelievably wealthy elite.

They control major industry.
They control finance.
The control the information we receive.
They control (through campaign finance) the choices we have on election day.
They control the food we have access to.
They control the water and the air quality.

Name one point in history when this wasn't true?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm sure one of the precursors to the end of days both in the Torah and the Bible was the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, and depending what one reads and believes, its actually going to be the antichrist who pretends he's Christ. I'll start worrying when they start rebuilding the Temple.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Good point.

I guess I liked the illusion I had some personal responsibility and self determination. I liked to believe we had a voice. Now it's just blatantly rubbed in our face that we don't.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian65

Be innovative, a billionaire, and you'll be able to influence like they do. It's an evolving group of people. People bitchin cause they can't be a controller. That's all.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

So working backwards.
2022 to 2025 the Antichrist comes to power.
2018 to 2021 the 7 year agreement is signed
2011 to 2021 is the time period the Gog-Magog attacks happen. The 3rd temple is built. And the 2nd branch of Zechariah makes his appearance. To build the temple. Also a witness of Revelation according to Rev. 11 and Zechariah.

The generation is 70 years, not 80. It's the same 70 years of Daniel 9, the same 70 years of the 4 horns that scatter Israel in Zechariah 1. Those 4 kings in Zech 1 scatter Israel for 70 years, the same 4 kings from Daniel 7 - the lion w/ eagle wings UK/ US, then the bear, Russia, then the leopard 4, the EU 4, then the 4th beast w/ 10 horns and THEN

comes God's wrath for scattering Israel in the form of the 4 horsemen (who are respectively, Jesus Christ, white horseman/ then war/ red horseman/ the antichrist; then the black horseman who is Famine in charge of 666/ aka the False Prophet/ wormwood; then Death, the pale horse who is Satan. And It's 70 years from 11-29-47, the commandment to restore Israel which means the "7 year treaty" comes 3.5 years before the star sign of Rev 12 which occurs at Rosh Hashanah 2017 - meaning the Gog war comes April 2014.

Trumpet 5 is 150 days/ 5 months; Trumpet 6 is 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 1 hour of judgment; Trumpet 7 is indeterminate. The "10 days of tribulation" could mean a 10 year trib from 2011 thru 2021: 2300 days of Dan 8 to cleanse the 'sanctuary', plus 1260 days = 3560 days of tribulation/ 10 x 360 days (12 30 day months). 2300 days itself is comprised of 150 days + 365.25 + 30 + 1 + .04 + 3.5 days of the 2 witnesses lying dead + 490 days (Dan 9's 70 weeks to restore Jerusalem) + 1260 = 2999.79 days/ 2300 days.

Just going with April 15, 2014 as the start of the 7 year covenant (for more on this see prophecyandritual.blogspot.com... we can see that Israel/ or 'Israel' is attacked 5 months prior kicking off the tribulation.

Staying on track with Israel, Gog is dispatched by God April / May 2014. We then can know exactly when the 3rd Temple starts due to Ezra 3:

When the seventh month came and the Israelites had settled in their towns, the people assembled together as one in Jerusalem. 2 Then Joshua son of Jozadak and his fellow priests and Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and his associates began to build the altar of the God of Israel to sacrifice burnt offerings on it, in accordance with what is written in the Law of Moses the man of God. 3 Despite their fear of the peoples around them, they built the altar on its foundation and sacrificed burnt offerings on it to the Lord, both the morning and evening sacrifices. 4 Then in accordance with what is written, they celebrated the Festival of Tabernacles with the required number of burnt offerings prescribed for each day. 5 After that, they presented the regular burnt offerings, the New Moon sacrifices and the sacrifices for all the appointed sacred festivals of the Lord, as well as those brought as freewill offerings to the Lord. 6 On the first day of the seventh month they began to offer burnt offerings to the Lord, though the foundation of the Lord’s temple had not yet been laid.
Rebuilding the Temple

7 Then they gave money to the masons and carpenters, and gave food and drink and olive oil to the people of Sidon and Tyre, so that they would bring cedar logs by sea from Lebanon to Joppa, as authorized by Cyrus king of Persia.
8 In the second month of the second year after their arrival at the house of God in Jerusalem, Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, Joshua son of Jozadak and the rest of the people (the priests and the Levites and all who had returned from the captivity to Jerusalem) began the work. They appointed Levites twenty years old and older to supervise the building of the house of the Lord.

So, 6 months and a day after 4-15-14, they start animal sacrifices, 10-16-14, which 'coincidentally' is 3 days before Mars will get 'hit by a comet' on Oct. 19, 2014. (Engineered to blaspheme God and Jews, people will say, "guess God ain't too happy with you..." - because the mars chunk is going to be said to be coming straight to Earth.)

The "2nd month of the 2nd year" is none other than Trumpet 6's 1 year, 1 month, 1 day (look at the context of how they count time, the 7th month is 6 full months plus 1 day, thus the 2nd year is any part of the next year after 1 full year). So after the Armageddon sequence completes, the temple starts to be constructed - May 16, 2015 which when you add 2300 days you get 1 week before Rosh Hashanah 2021 (in other words, the end of the 69th week until messiah, 1 week before the 70 weeks are up, Dan 9).

The "Marsageddn chunk" would hit the earth Sept. 11, 2015 to kick off the Elul 29 "Jubilee" yr/ the 49th yr from the taking of Jerusalem in 1967.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I like your philosophy of; "And judge whatever comes by the fruits and not by dogmatic views be it from science or religious beliefs." Very interesting!

From my point of view all religions are more or less idols since the do not contain all the information that is on all levels of "what is". Even my view is an idol and therefor it should always be questioned and made sure it is correct and based on the highest ideals I can understand.

That way of thinking creates a feedback loop that self corrects your view based on the the data you experiance. Your view may be an idol but it will be the closest thing to "what is" that you are able to understand or have data to support. But I did not have thoughts/understanding like this until I got "paranormal" contact with something that is not explained by human science yet.

I have a theory that I wanna see if someone else can notice. Let see if you can with these songs and book of revelation make a connection on why these songs should be noticed more for their lyrics.

edit on 22-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I guess no one cares about the snippet of misinformation provided by the OP in regards to religion in the military?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Good discussion Wonderword,

I am quite interested in all of this, there are developments that seem they
will play into the picture, happening right now. In reality, 2013 - 2038 is
not that much time. Events seem to be speeding up.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I'm thinking the generation is closer to 80 years myself. Considering the curse of Malachi in my first post that 2000 year curse would end on the 2000th anniversary of the death of John the Baptist. And that happened sometime in the 20's AD. Based on Jesus's death from 30 to 33 AD.

Also Psalms 90-10 should be considered too.

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

70 to 80 years approximately. Also It would appear to me that Gog Magog must happen before the 31/2 years of the Antichrist so we're talking at least a 10 1/2 period of time from the end 2018 is simply too close now.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
this does fit in the time line of the 20 and 7 years war Nostradamus ?,
[C8 Q77
The third anti-christ very soon annihilated
Twenty and seven years his bloody war will last
The heretics are dead, captives, exiled
Blood soaked human bodies, water and reddened
icy rain covering the entire earth.]
If 9/11/01 is used as the start date then 27 years is 2028 the end date? the year 1999 and 7 months? [The year 1999 seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
To resuscitate the great king of the Mongols. Before and after Mars reigns by good luck. (X.72)]
2years 2 months off , or is this referring to something else, a comet,Comet Hale-Bopp? or a man is to be known www.thepeoplehistory.com... from the link

Osama bin Laden sets his Al-Qaeda terrorist base in Afghanistan ( he is on the FBI's Most wanted List ) following involvment in American embassey bombings in Africa

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Final Judgment is coming. I won't be alive for it but picture this future...
A picture of life.
Today they hav brain wave scanners that can tell you the parts of the mind used and how much they are being used. This is the information I came up with to advance the recognition of brain waves. First you need to define an individual. Every lifeform is made of cells. Understanding hive mindsts of cells constituting an individual works. Some life forms are not hive minds and single cell entities. There is probably no coorelation to number of cells to intelligence without xpressing what each of the cells functions in the hive minds are. To increase sensitivity you have to understand the medium that the energy waves are passing through, each life form our energies pass through alters the way it will be understood and each lifeform needs to be accountd for. There is no intensive direction for life's energy and it consists of magnetic electrical energy at a base and is effected by the gravitational force while the actual lifeform is creating the energy real time, travelling at the speed of light through matter, and restricted by the laws of physics in respect to greater and lesser forces. every life form has a signature, but how can you distinguish the signatures? They keep changing with time, and place, and frequency. There is one perfect factor that assists this. They exist continuously. If we calculate the number of life forms that existed and currently exist in their life, there is no remainder. Although individuals grow and change there is no half life signatures, well besides reproduction cells for mitosis but they can be accounted for as well. So Let's say we wanted to know what one brain signature looked like. We calculate the total life signatures for very moment leading up to the present in averages and estimated numbers, thn expect their energy signature will start as a singlee cell and grow into X cells. The X cells is a single lifeform so it will be represnted as 1. The energy signal will co0ntinuously transform and change as based on the law if it it changing it will most likely continue to change. It will only stay the same after the life form dies. There is probably a factor of dead stable signatures that do not change except to grow in number. How does knowing everything exists help? Think of a mathematical equation where everything is a variable but there ar laws saying that X and Y are unrelated and X + Y does not create XY, but creates Z. Yes every lifeform is a variable as it is defined as an individual. There can be no remainder in the total equation of lifes energy signature and throughout all time there can be no noncontinuous life and no duplicate signatures at any time. In two dimensions this is a rlationship that d(x)=infinity=sqrt[pi^(infinity-1)]+C
Maybe not, i'm terrible at math. The hard part is the identification of all life into different life forms, but given the idea of a hive mind for each lifeform into cellular energy totals, and the idea that they produce energy only when alive erratically, and possibly stably grow or decline in death, the total picture has to be linear, or at least continuous for the whole scope of life on earth as well as there is no remainder of energy created in life. While other sources of energy are possible, it should be distinct to examine life seperately. My question is simple, how many possible realities could there be if the number of life forms is calculatable over history. This comes to mind from my idea that if we could travel faster then the speed of light we can catch up with our energy signatures through space and rewatch life happen in history the better we understand our energies. I believe we will not stop until we have full reconstructions of every event and even thought of each life form. Thank God I won't be alive then, it truely may be Final Judgement,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join