It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Rapture Day' Is Almost Here! Will You Be Left Behind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Reminds me of the tale of a missionary going to convert the eximos...
Missionary: So you know now that you have to accept Jesus for yourself to goto heaven.
Eximo: So what happens to the people who did not know about Jesus
Missionary: Well they goto heaven anyhow because they were never told.
Eximo: Well why did you tell me!!!?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Reminds me of the tale of a missionary going to convert the eximos...
Missionary: So you know now that you have to accept Jesus for yourself to goto heaven.
Eximo: So what happens to the people who did not know about Jesus
Missionary: Well they goto heaven anyhow because they were never told.
Eximo: Well why did you tell me!!!?

You just made me shoot coke outta my nose and onto the keyboard i laughed so hard.

Thanks for the laugh I needed it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
HEY!!!! GOD will not force you to accept his love and forgivness,you are free to reject GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS, but know if you do reject GOD AND HIS LOVE AND FORGIVNESS then you will pay the price for your sinsyourself=death and hell!!! your choice!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

Well, if the "raptured" leave their belongings behind, then it will be a party. All those wallets, purses and abandoned homes and cars. And the best part, no more fundies to bother the normal folk.

As far as Pestilence, War, Famine, Death, etc and etc, it just sounds like another normal day here on our blue marble.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

Thats right God will decide not you so take your raving threats and go shout at a tree in a park.
Like someone else said you have If anything turned readers away from your god by spouting vile stuff like this.
I believe in God but not a man made vengeful one like you have been lead to believe in, God is about love.
A good man is capable of bad things and a bad man is capable of good things, this is human nature.
I think I do do ok in the afterlife but I think so will everyone...there is no Hell.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That reminds me of a real life story my Muslim friend told me...

When his would visit the US he would always go to a certain rib place he loved. One day he took his son to show him his Dads favorite US restaurant. When his son saw what his Dad was eating his son took him aside and said, "Poppy, that is pork". His Dad smacked him in the head and said "why did you tell me".

So much for the ignoramuses that want to coat bullets in pig fat thinking it hurts Muslims.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GISMYS
HEY!!!! GOD will not force you to accept his love and forgivness,you are free to reject GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS, but know if you do reject GOD AND HIS LOVE AND FORGIVNESS then you will pay the price for your sinsyourself=death and hell!!! your choice!

I'm thinking you need to learn what you preach more than most here

LOVE AND FORGIVENESS

Was that loud enough as you seem to think capitals will make us listen to you ?

Cody

edit on 12/7/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I know a couple of moderate Muslims who love a bacon butty, I collared one saying "
against your religion isn't it?" he just said "the taste is to heavenly to be wrong".

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by damwel

I know a couple of moderate Muslims who love a bacon butty, I collared one saying "
against your religion isn't it?" he just said "the taste is to heavenly to be wrong".

I have a great mate that is a muslim

He says the same about brandy

But he still goes to prayers and prays for my "Infedel soul" gotta love him

Cody

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

HIS LOVE AND FORGIVNESS

For LOVE AND FORGIVENESS see hate and brutality

then you will pay the price for your sinsyourself=death and hell!!! your choice!

Exactly! My choice. Something your god would never allow. I just find it hard to take seriously an ancient book that promotes slavery and says that if my wife disobeys I have the right to drag her bodily into the street and let my buddies throw rocks at her. Thanks but no thanks.

Besides we all now death is not real, well maybe not all of us. Death is a myth, in my opinion. One soley perpetrated to lock our minds in five sense reality.

Don't even get me started on Hell.

I suppose that is the difference between us. I have no fear of what may come after this expeience we call life. None at all. While on the other hand, you my friend, are full of it (in more ways than one I might add) but specifically I mean fear.

I won't - and never have - let you and your ilk threaten and cajole me into "marching in step" in your gods army. So, go right along and hail your Tyrant King.

Kallisti

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

That's fine with me, my veil of forgetfulness will be placed upon me so I can go through it again. That is true hell. Not knowing thy self.

What will you do if your so called "Rapture" happens and you're left behind???? What will that tell you about your beliefs???

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

You are right Cagliostro death doesn't even happen to the self. "To conquer death, you only have to die". Death can only be experienced from the outside. You would think any Christian worth their salt would know the main message of their Christ.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

I have a real problem with the Bible since there are so many version written and rewritten over time to fit the ideals of the people that manipulated the story to their benefits.

What about all the souls that died before Christ came??? They had no choice, so you're telling me Jesus and God could care less about those people. How can they repent for sins if they had no idea of what a sin was or Jesus??? Heaven and Hell don't exist in the way you think.

Also doesn't it say not to believe in false prophets. Wouldn't you and all the churches claiming to be saviors and what not be false prophets? You have no power. \

My salvation and beliefs lay with-inside my mind, body, and soul. I don't need you, church, or anyone telling me how to live my life or beliefs, That's the beauty of it. I'm more at peace than you my friend. good luck with your Rapture, I've already had mine!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????
edit on 7/11/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod Edit: Removed All Caps.

In reply to your rant:
After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then???. NO

Will you remember this post on that day??? NO

Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? Good Riddance to you all

What will you do???? Continue on with my normal life.

Your only chance is to call out to god! Or, I could go find Nemo. Just as much chance of finding either really. I place my bets on the fish though.

Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Seeing as your book says that your "God" created everything, he MUST HAVE created the anti-christ as well. Your God sounds like a nice bloke............

Why not wise up and be saved now???? I am wise and I do not need saving. I choose my own destiny. You might want to try that someday.....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What's with all this forgiveness garbage??? I don't recall crapping in Gods cornflakes. Should we not be forgiving him/her/it for not turning up to fix the mess that he/she/it is supposedly responsible for in the first place! AKA da Human race. LoL

Live your life wee Man forget all this organised religious bullcrap and just do your thing!

edit on 12-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Love the avatar boymonkey74, that's something you dont see everyday! LoL

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Extremely astute observations you have there: explained very well. You make a lot of sense.

I think too that the "here and now" is also the "then and later"....all are the same, only different points of reference to our present tense as spirits. And that spirit is eternal...only existing in different places in time, and yes, only cognicent of the "now'.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What scriptures do you base this theory of a rapture? Please don't say it's in the bible or that it a theological fact. Show where it say's there will be a rapture. thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

HEY!!!! GOD will not force you to accept his love and forgivness,you are free to reject GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS, but know if you do reject GOD AND HIS LOVE AND FORGIVNESS then you will pay the price for your sinsyourself=death and hell!!! .............YOUR CHOICE

This a very revealing statement that culminates in a belief that few will see because the majority of everyone believes it.

YOUR choice.

That is the foundation of the judgement of hell.You get to "freely"choose heaven or hell.Which supposes you get to freely choose everything.The doctrine of hell is built on the back of free will.....both of which are false.Man makes millions to billions of choices in a life however None of them are free of the many original causes which are completely out of your control.

The doctrine of hell postulates you judge yourself by choosing to reject Gods free gift of the salvation plan of believing the the doctrines of blah blah blah.That statement can't be harmonized without free will.It is the root of why those that believe in hell do so.Because they believe it is THEIR choice to believe God or reject him and put the same constraints on everyone as a justification of Gods " fair and balanced justice" of HELL... ..after all you are Free to choose.It is You that is responsible for your fate not God.Those beliefs can't be separated.

The religious belief of hell is inextricably tied to freewill which the majority of everyone believes.That is the common of commonest bonds.I am not saying the belief of "no free will" makes any difference to someones fate precisely because it is only a belief.It is futile to believe you have free will if you don't.,and if you know you don't have free will the perspective of reality completely changes but NOT because of a belief.

Free will is the hell of this world.The prison/matrix all are held in bondage to.The belief that man is the master of his own destiny by "choosing" freely.No one will escape it when they don't know they are in it!! It is impossible to believe.Faith will not help one bit..it makes it worse.Only God can wake someone up to know..and "No free Will" is a HUGE wake up call.He is not going to wake up someone that will just "choose" to go back to sleep out of FEAR!..and just like "hell" ...that's all it is.Living in fear...hell.

Lack of free will does not make anyone a robot....they already are because..they "believe" they have free will!It is the conundrum of all conundrums ..inescapable by " in the matrix" reasoning.Red pills will not wake anyone up but..it's a start.Most folks won't even "know" they are being offered one(hint hint).Blue pills are prettier and produce "nice" dreams of your choice...nighty night.

edit on 13-7-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join