It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Rapture Day' Is Almost Here! Will You Be Left Behind?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GISMYS
reply to post by Akragon

BELIEVERS WILL NOT FACE GOD'S JUDGMENT ON THIS EVIL WORLD!
Luke 21:36 ►

Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

So you're garenteed a seat on the bus so to speak...

Even though many in that day will call out "lord lord"... And he will say i never knew you?

I guess we'll see... But you know people have been waiting on the rapture for centries...

Somehow i doubt its around the corner...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

I have no reason to believe in the rapture but I'm with you in hoping there's some truth in it. Very much for the same reason I support Texans in seceding from the Union.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I dont understand this whole rapture bussiness that came about. Correct me if im wrong but if you understand the parable of the Tares then wouldnt it mean that a percentage of sinners would dissapper not Christians . Ill go ahead and put it here for reference.

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Mnemicrsl

YES!!! JESUS says no one will know the hour or day of his return but then HE says believers will know when HE is at the door ready to return,THAT DAY IS NOW!!! ARE YOU READY???

Can it wait till the weekend? I got a lot of stuff to do at work tomorrow. Other than that, I'm ready.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Let me guess- there was another mass banning over at GLP wasn't there?
Do they do this every year around the time the kids are out of school for summer break just to mess with our heads or something? This must be part of the tribulation!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darknull

YES!!! AFTER THE RAPTURE COME THE YEARS OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION (GOD'S JUDGMENT ON A EVIL GOD REJECTING SIN LOVING WORLD) THEN COMES JUDGMENT DAY FOR THEM WHEN THE "TARES" WILL BE CAST INTO HELL!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Some of us may be here to view the horrors. Someone has to witness and write the doctrines for the fools of the future right?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day???

I think I'll remember that movie I watched back in 1975 that was expecting the rapture within 10 years. The movie had lots of graphics. That makes it more memorable than a thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by GISMYS

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day???

I think I'll remember that movie I watched back in 1975 that was expecting the rapture within 10 years. The movie had lots of graphics. That makes it more memorable than a thread.

You should watch the movie "This is the end"...

Skip to 2:27... Might amuse you

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

I think you misunderstand me the Tares are harvested first which is the chaff meaning that the wheat has to wait to the chaff is harvested and burned not the other way around. Im not one of you by the way just like to talk religion. I believe in god was raised southern baptist and went to church every day but personally I know im going to hell because Im to stubborn to change my ways and I honestly dont mind. I can still change others minds with the lord.

What some Christians dont understand is when then current book was put together there were books left out because they didnt all conform with the ideas of the king. So to read the whole book as is you still couldnt understand Gods will in its whole.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sorry I don't believe in that...

The last planning big rapture...was a dud and all I have is pictures of someone's clothes and shoes they left behind. I guess only a select few got to go on that comet, not fair!

More seriously as to why are all the sudden bible verses popping up all over ATS? Conspiracy!
edit on 12-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If you ask me, the sooner people like GISMYS are raptured, the better this place would be for the rest of decent folks.

Surely his original post counts as spam. He is advertising his religion, an entity that takes money from it's customers like any other business?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hardly. Are your bags packed? And since the rapture will not take everyone...have you accepted that you could be left behind? And tell us what you will do then?

Really. We could use some advice since most everyone on earth will not be going....according to scripture that you speak from..so what will you do?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
PS And scripture says NO ONE will know the day or time....so...how do you? Its been coming every generation for 2000 years...and will keep coming "around the corner" long after you, me and the rest of us are long, dead and buried.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

BELIEVERS WILL NOT FACE GOD'S JUDGMENT ON THIS EVIL WORLD!
Luke 21:36 ►

Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

The only Judgment that matters is self-judgment. Everyone else's judgement is irrelevant. What you think of your self is more important than what others think of you (or if it isn't you are giving your power away).

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There is absolutely no scriptural basis for the rapture. People will not magically disappear from the earth. It's nonsense and it's not supported by scripture at all. The real question is if you will lose your faith when you suffer beside everyone else (and then some).

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
There is absolutely no scriptural basis for the rapture. People will not magically disappear from the earth. It's nonsense and it's not supported by scripture at all. The real question is if you will lose your faith when you suffer beside everyone else (and then some).

The 'rapture' is when it is realized that there is nothing separate from presence - the 'individual' (all individuals) vanish when oneness is realized.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I have no reason to believe in the rapture but I'm with you in hoping there's some truth in it. Very much for the same reason I support Texans in seceding from the Union.

I have to give you a
for that one.

Secret rapture, I don't think so. Did Noah get a secret rapture out of the flood or did he go through the flood? Oh! That's right, he went through the flood. How about the three Hebrews...did they get raptured out of the furnace or did they get thrown in and go through it? Yep, that's right they went through it. What about Daniel...did he stay with the lions all night or did he get raptured out of it? Seems like he spent the night there and wasn't raptured out of it either. OP are you getting the point...God does not change his modus operandi so get ready to go through the tribulation and suffer Satan's wrath.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
PS And scripture says NO ONE will know the day or time....

The realization of 'timeless being' will lift you away and there will be no one knowing the present.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The time of rapture is now and can be no other time.
Time is a thought, an idea, that happens now. Nothing can happen any other time because happening happen presently. But this is not realized - presence is not realized. Presence is missed because of the belief in a you in time. You think of yourself outside presence - a thought living outside this moment is the sun of man - it the projection of mind (man). That projection of yourself in time never truly exists. Only this moment of presence exists.
When this moment is not denied in favour of thoughts of you in time then you will no longer be divided from the true light - you will be one with the light and will no longer be deluded by the idea that you exist separate - you merge with all that is.
You were never separate from the one.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join