It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan Asylum Achieved, Snowden reveals UFO Documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

CARACAS, Venezuela – Edward Snowden, the leaker of NSA surveillance documents, was granted asylum in Venezuela on Friday. With safe harbors in sight, Snowden was willing to share shocking and world-shattering exclusive secret government documents with The Internet Chronicle.

Snowden’s testimony was as follows:
“The highest levels of government don’t know what to do about UFOs, and the official story that they are all merely weather balloons or natural phenomena have been clearly dismissed. If anything, these documents speak about UFOs as if they are surely guided by an intelligence beyond our own. As it turns out, the most credible and inexplicable sightings are of vehicles that have been spotted leaving the sea floor at hydrothermal vents and directly entering solar orbit . . .

www.chronicle.su...

[Mod Note:]
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

- a brief description
- a link and short quote
- YOUR thoughts, comments or opinion on the matter.
edit on 6/7/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Great thread and information.

S&F for you, friend!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Highly unlikely story.

Much like the wikileaks UFO "leaks" this looks like its written by some wishful thinking 'disclosure' fan boy.

Where are the documents?

Why so many easily verifiable inaccuracies?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well surely this has to of been posted already. I have a feeling it was also probably declared a hoax... I mean that website doesn't seem very credible. Are than any better sources for this which can prove that Snowden actually said these things?

Assuming for a moment that he did say these things, I don't think he is very well informed. Just because they see UFO's travelling to the depths of our oceans doesn't mean they are travelling into the mantle. My personal theory would be that they have bases set up in the deepest parts of the ocean but they aren't terrestrial beings.
edit on 7/7/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
looks like bunk. Smells like bunk. you tellin me some no-name internet site scooped the whole damn world of journalism? maybe, but not likely
edit on 6-7-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This doesn't seem real. Would have hit the guardian first.
edit on 6-7-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The story is biblical....
there's more formatins on the sea floor.....

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So they are saying that someone is living in our basement an we are not aware of it?

Well, True? False? I'm not making the call because with so many secrets, myths, conspiracies coming out as true or pointing at the possibility as true, who am I to say?

But in this post you will experience many that "Know" for sure that it isn't possible.

They JUST KNOW...

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm with the majority on this one, it sounds kinda far fetched.

If this is legit he would have gone to a reputable news agency with verifiable documents.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sounds like a Hoax to me

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A quick search of "snowden ufo" on Google brings up beforeitsnews as a source of this story.

So...yeah.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This was posted last night and subsequently vanished into the bin.

Which bin, I do not know.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just some friendly advice

Informed people usually mouse over any link before pressing.Informed people usually avoid .su links or do not click without taking adequate precautionary measures.

.su = use a sandbox

FWIW

edit on 6-7-2013 by DevilsApprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
HOAX - NOTHING TO SEE - PLEASE MOVE ON - HOAX - NOTHING TO SEE - PLEASE MOVE ON - HOAX -

from the same site:

Hourly Breaking news updates

Snowden Gone Wild!
Snowden unveils NSA Satellite SAURON Program targeting Citizens
Supermarkets collect metadata with discount cards, says Snowden
North Korea grants asylum for Snowden

The Snowden Gone Wild! article supposedly quotes from Snowdens' twitter account but as Glenn Greenwald tweeted already weeks ago:

link

HOAX - NOTHING TO SEE - PLEASE MOVE ON - HOAX - NOTHING TO SEE - PLEASE MOVE ON - HOAX -

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
no one ever research operation "high hump?"

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Also from this site ....

At the Chronicle.SU, we take truth seriously. We take what we do so seriusly, untruths at chronicle.su are punishable by mutilation or death.

Sadly, chronicle.su is not of this earth. After crash landing in an asteroid December 30th, 1976, the alien husks of Chronicle editors rapidly adapted to Earth climates and bacterial flora. They are able to survive naturally in the wild and reproduce freely.
www.chronicle.su...

I think its safe to assume that Snowden hasn't revealed any UFO Documents

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Why hasnt this thread been moved to HOAX, since it obviously is one.
Like the other thread on World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush and Obama 2013 that should also be dumped.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

How would a man (Snowden), who worked for an outside agency with a government contract to monitor phone calls, have access to UFO documents?
Is the government spreading disinfo to ruin Snowden's credibility?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Be nice to see Snowden confirm on camera to verify he is source of this information. The human race will eventually have to accept on the galactic scale we are ants compared to other species out there, and one of those may well of evolved right below our feet.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This was posted yesterday.

Once the thread author realized it was a satire site, he/she requested it be closed and the thread was 404'd.

Just take a look at the "About" page on that site. Pretty obvious it is all fake. (censored for language)

Here at chronicle.su, we take a liberal stance on drug abuse and theft of intellectual property, but that does not mean we are liberal because liberals are [snip] and I ain’t no steer-boatin’ [snip]!

Receiving tweets twice daily via fax from religious advisers impregnates our right-wing furnace of hate, enabling us to bring you the most horrifyingly sensational headlines you’ve ever seen, or your money back – guaranteed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join