It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
Every other race on earth has a history where they could find there family's or they had a culture they could go back to.

I don't know what tribe my family is from. They wiped that off the books too. Feeling special again?

Now, tell me how my race has a history where they could return to their family or culture again........and you will be incorrect....again.

edit on 5-7-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The self destructive nature of the black community has always confused me. From destroying your own city out of anger towards another group, highly esteeming criminals such as the local pimp or drug dealer, glorifying violence/anti social behavior, and discouragement of education and vilifying intelligence. The blatant racism is just the icing on the cake. The biggest enemy of the black community is the black community. Blacks not only discriminate against whites, asians, and hispanics, but against fellow blacks as well. With that said, they will circle the wagons even if they know a person is wrong, simply because they are black. They will vote for someone, not because they are a decent candidate, but because they are black. I know that some genius will try to add their .02 by crying "not all black people are that way", I am not saying that. I have witnessed these things first hand for my entire life, because I am black, I was raised in a black community. I only say this because some people on here have no clue concerning the truth of the matter. They repeat talking points without any experience. There are plenty of black folks that are great people and contribute positively to our society. The fact of the matter is that there are just as many that add nothing to this world, and make life tougher for everyone else. For those of you suffering from white guilt: let's see if you have the same feeling towards the black community if/when George Zimmerman is declared not guilty. I know persons that are hoping for that so they can riot, and your coddling of the black community won't keep them from curb stomping your a$$.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Indians are more or less in the same situation as blacks. Blacks as a whole don't know much about Indians and how they feel about having there land taken. But they definatly are hostile to white America. From the perspective of a black ill use the term hostile because as a whole our cultures mentality is only us agianst them (white/black)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

How so can mankind the species... Guided and Overseen by Higher energies (acknowledged or not) Advance if these ignorance practices such as racism continue to exist. If viewed from an external point from others one would consider its probably viewed as a immature ignorance signifying attribute of humanity. For if humanity CANNOT mature and learn to love thy self then how so can they connect to the ALL* on a larger percentage?

I was thinking of this the other day. What if mankind is not meant to advance to higher states of being? What if it just is not possible.

[color=cyan] From what I see, mankind is regressing spiritually, not advancing. I think it is partly by design, but mainly I think people choose to stay where they are because its easier and less work than to aspire to advancing yourself.

[color=cyan] if so then 1 feels sad and disagrees there are ALWAYS more followers then leaders and so thank GOD for the who do lead their own paths... And GOD bless those who GET retries and not.. for since they have a consciousness to recognize and come to conscious conclusions then they DO possess POTENTIAL to RISE... Imagine an experiment is in temporary lab for a reason and so after hypothesis obtained evaluations made UPGRADES MADE potentially, what is left of non upgrades left settled attached to temp. LAB?? Do you remove and then reprocess or just reprocess when lab is reprocessed?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
[color=cyan]

in short humans may feel its ok to act immature but the rest of the universe isn't going to sit and wait for these issues and perhaps will not assist more then they already are, as long as these issue exist and overwhelm the species. And so some are left in a degrading lab with self inflicted MATRIX mind state they could of WILLED beyond. But IGNORANCE and belief that its ok I can do what I want in this lab
cause its eternal like me, even though its not and you are. Keeps the many attached.

Its been evaluated how accurate or innacurate the OP data references are but TRUTH is racism is still here regardless of how acknowledged or not.
So do "WE" MATURE get on bus to next class
OR remain oblivious until lab / school closes? and help build new school of reform?

edit on 7/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Its all under the surface and were constantly reminded of it.

Hmm, I wonder who it could be that is constantly reminding you of it?

Al Sharpton?

Jesse Jackson?

Malik Zulu Shabazz?

Toure' Neblett?

Louis Farrakhan?

Chris Rock?

And let's not forget about the legions of unnecessarily guilt-ridden white people that have bought the same sales pitch from the same race-baiters.(by the way, those guilt-ridden white folks have never owned slaves.).

The only 'man' holding the black man down is the black man himself.

Maybe it's time to stop blaming people who have had nothing to do with the things that happened in the past and start taking responsibility for one's own actions and failures.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Blacks are confusing. theyre like crabs in a barrel. Ignorant. But they have potential. They did build America. Which may be our biggest obstacle.
edit on 5-7-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

They did build America. Which may be our biggest obstacle.

What part of picking cotton equates to building America?

The Irish and Italians built more of America than the black man. They were even treated as harsh at one time too. But, don't let that get in the way of your (the black community's) superiority complex.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

This is true. But those people remind us of it less than whites do. Be aware Im not talking in specifics but about the races as a whole. With only a slight bias because I'm black. The truth is that's how they feel and no amount of reasoning will change it. It dosent matter how any other race feels about it the issue black vs white won't resolve until blacks think its even. the people in the south know. But up north they like hide behind words. I would say the out come of the situation depends on future events it's kind stagnant in America right now

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I won't

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This is true. But those people remind us of it less than whites do. Be aware Im not talking in specifics but about the races as a whole. With only a slight bias because I'm black. The truth is that's how they feel and no amount of reasoning will change it. It dosent matter how any other race feels about it the issue black vs white won't resolve until blacks think its even. the people in the south know. But up north they like hide behind words. I would say the out come of the situation depends on future events it's kind stagnant in America right now

Then, it will never be resolved, because as a community, especially with people like those I mentioned above taking very public 'leadership' roles, Blacks seem to be constantly picking at the scabs of old wounds and never letting them heal.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Exactly. Blacks won't allow themselves to forget either. We couldnt forget even if we wanted to because that's our only known history. This is why a written documented traceable history is nessecary for the continuation of a society. Or you just have the dark ages. The first mistake was bringing blacks over here. From there we could either be sent back killed or kept as slaves forever but whites never intended to be seen as equal. Selling slaves separately and not allowing family's made sure our history was erased. Depends on what happens in the world to see the outcome of this issue. On the track were on now it will only get worse

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

The truth is blacks aren't hostel towards Indians and are less hostel to Hispanics Arabs and Foreigners.

Again, I have to call bull#.

Two black kids attacked me. I'm of American Indian descent, but that didn't register in their eyes....they only saw "whitey".

How about George Zimmerman? Travon Martin called him a "crazy ass cracker" but he is half Hispanic.

Like I said, if I or George Zimmerman is white, then so is Obama.

Get over your (the black community) "I am special" attitude and maybe the black community can make real progress.

As I thought. Sorry didn't see this till now. You look white. That explains it. As a whole blacks think of indians an dark skinned people. Perhaps I should have said native american. George Zimmerman looks white to. Black mentality is if it's white dont trust it. Speaking generally

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Black mentality is if it's white dont trust it. Speaking generally

And that's the black community's problem. Hence the title of this thread.

Don't get me wrong. There are many, many upstanding and downright righteous black people. I owe my current employment to a woman of African American descent. 85% of my coworkers are also of the darker skinned variety. Including myself in the summertime (which is when I was attacked). Right now, I am darker than my Puerto Rican coworkers.

edit on 5-7-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Exactly. Blacks won't allow themselves to forget either. We couldnt forget even if we wanted to because that's our only known history. This is why a written documented traceable history is nessecary for the continuation of a society. Or you just have the dark ages. The first mistake was bringing blacks over here. From there we could either be sent back killed or kept as slaves forever but whites never intended to be seen as equal. Selling slaves separately and not allowing family's made sure our history was erased. Depends on what happens in the world to see the outcome of this issue. On the track were on now it will only get worse

Correct. Blacks cannot and will not simply forget the past because it is still unresolved and many still suffer from ramifications of that past. Slavery ended but the side effects hatred still caries well on.

I Think Blacks may seem more racist because they are the main group always talking about the issue whereas other groups (whites especially) just want to forget about the past. I also believe that guilt plays a big roll aswell

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

From our perspectives racisim agianst whites isn't our society's problem it's yours.

When blacks think of racisim we think of our violent bloody humiliating shameful history, our beginings. Whites see racisim as a few words that makes them uncomfortable and a few whites getting beat up here and there. I wonder if there has been a study done on the psychological effects certain events have on a culture as a whole?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry

"HA! whitey, we can say a word to each other ALL DAY, listen to it in music ALL DAY.. but WE are the ONLY ones allowed to say it..and we "get" to beat on anyone non-black who uses it... see, WE are special, WE get to use a word thats not even our geneologically ancestoral language, AND YOU english descendant CAN'T..HAH!! ha-ha-ha-ha-ha"

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01
Its things like this that annoy me:

Just enough to keep the herds pushed against each other to cause disruption.

I think it's funny and quite accurate.

"happy white independence day" he says (and completely believes it) while we have "black history MONTH".

just someone else told that they're entitled to "getting back" at the other side, a side that doesn't exist anymore.

we have a month dedicated to telling a group of people that they're entitled to be angry and lash out, a month where people are taught what the race card is and how to use it.

every action taken to end racism has had the opposite effect, and i think that is exactly what they wanted.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

White people know how to use the N word already. Theyve been using it for years. They just don't seem smart enough to figure out blacks never want to hear them say it. How hard is it to not say a word around someone? Especially if you know it offends them. There will never be a point in history where blacks as a whole accept white people using the N word. It makes it seem like you are trying to mock us.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

People hate the truth when it stares back at them and exposes them for who they really are, many cannot accept that they themselves are that ugly, so they blame others. But a wise man once said...

The truth will set you free.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join