It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It is sad so many people bought into the racial crap the media spewed some still think it is even after all this. It was real interesting the day it was testified that Martin was calling George a cracker that the spokesman for the Martins came on after the trial to insist this isn’t a race issue.

I was watching the live feed and kept it up on a screen when he came out and did that. That would have been a great thing to say 6 months ago but it was just that day that they say it wasn’t an issue. My BS meter went through the roof at that point.

Of course some people think racism only works one way but those are generally the same people who believe everything the MSM feeds them. Weak minds all of them IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Congratulations, you were a white person that was accepted. I am glad you are doing great now. You had it better than my sister, and her boyfriend. Would you like a cookie? Maybe they were just too uppity, I don't know. After being threatened for being "too white" they thought it was time to bounce. I don't blame them. Seeing as both were only half or less white, and being treated like crap, yeah, time to bounce.

Wanting a cookie would be better than wanting pity for being racially paranoid.

Maybe you ought to tell your sister to not make the mistakes you made and go around calling people names that you think are cool slang terms.

Now you keep saying "bounce" like you are desperate to learn how to effectively use slang.

Guess what.

My Cracka ass don't give a #.

How bout that.
Homey.

BTW... it's not because yer white... It's because yer a yankee.

You mean all this time you couldn't figure that out?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Helious

Ha ha ha. That proves he was racist?? He was talking to a friend. We have been over this ad nauseam. It is slang. He was a "creepy ass cracker" that was stalking TM, following him in his car like a creepy pedophile. It is slang. It is slang. It is slang.

You are so dense. Really. My white sons have used the term, and have used the slang term "nigga". All their friends do the same thing. In texts, on facebook, in my living room. The term is "nigga". It is slang. It is kind of like saying "dude". They will say to each other, "Whas up nigga", or "Whas up my nigga". It is how kid's talk. Seriously, you can't be that naive. Do you live in a cave??

Man you guys will reach for anything. It is very sad.
edit on 6-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

Your entire post completely proves how delusional some people are when it comes to racism. You don't have any true grasp of what the term actually means in the sense of national acceptance or equality and thus I am not compelled to argue your ridiculous and outrageous points of contention.

Sorry, I just don't buy it nigga.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Why do you feel the need to insult me?? I have been making very reasoned comments and responses.

I didn't come after you and say that you are ignorant. Or don't have command of the English language or sentence structure. Did I do that??

No, I just disagreed.

And this is taking away from the major point in all of this. THE MAJOR POINT!!!

All the 'evidence" you apologizers report having is from the mouth of a proven liar. That liar is George Zimmerman. He lied in court, to a judge. You think this man has respect for the system?? He lied on national tv during his interview with Sean Hannity. He has told three (from what I have heard during the trial) different renditions of what took place that night.

Quit attacking me and deal with your weak arse arguments.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Grimpachi

The ONLY real evidence that there is, besides your "boy's" words are: Zimmerman followed the boy in his car. Zimmerman got out of his car and pursued the boy on foot.....
Zimmerman sounded like he was running on the non-emergency tape.

That is the real evidence we have.

The rest are the words of Zimmerman.

You tell me what other evidence there is.

You tell me that you do not base your position upon the words of Zimmerman.

If I am missing anything, let me know.

The only person who uttered any racist term that night was Trayvon. As for the argument that the word cracker is no where near as powerful as the N word, how exactly is that even relevant? Cracker is a racial epithet is it not? Its a term used to demean a group of people, as the N word is. What other reason would there be to use a racial epithet in describing a person unless your aim is to offend them?

And it looks like you've jumped the gun. There is a mountain of evidence supporting Zimmerman's account.

The only credible eyewitness who was close enough to positively identify Zimmerman and Trayvon testified that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman in a MMA style mount, doing downward motions with his arms.

Forensic evidence proved that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when he was shot.

I cannot believe you would say there is no evidence to support that part of Zimmerman's account. The evidence is most definitely there, you are just too stubborn to admit it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Really? How many adjectives can you use in one short post.

I know what racism is. I abhor it and have taught my children to reject it.

You are making a congressional issue out of the use of a slang term. It would be different if the kid had some kind of history of attacking white people. Or if he had some kind of gang tattoo. I mean, anything. Give me something. Give me a reason to entertain the idea that the kid was a racist. Other than the use of a slang word.

You know like he took a college course on how to be a racist and the laws surrounding that. Or that he hung out with other racists and was upset he couldn't be one. Or he started a neighborhood racist group and took the reigns of that and carried spray paint so he could tag property with racist messages.

Give me something.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Lol what? What are you on about? Calling people names, where? Bounce is how I have said leaving for a long time now... What are you on about, seriously?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Why do you feel the need to insult me?? I have been making very reasoned comments and responses.

I didn't come after you and say that you are ignorant. Or don't have command of the English language or sentence structure. Did I do that??

No, I just disagreed.

And this is taking away from the major point in all of this. THE MAJOR POINT!!!

All the 'evidence" you apologizers report having is from the mouth of a proven liar. That liar is George Zimmerman. He lied in court, to a judge. You think this man has respect for the system?? He lied on national tv during his interview with Sean Hannity. He has told three (from what I have heard during the trial) different renditions of what took place that night.

Quit attacking me and deal with your weak arse arguments.

Of course you wouldn't attack my writing or intelligence for even you know that would be completely baseless and make you appear delusional.

Speaking of which, I'm sure you must be pretty weary of that because you just totally went out into the wild blue yonder with your post. When the HELL did I ever say George Zimmerman had respect for the system?

You're not following this thread.

I have to wonder if you are not following the thread why you are posting in it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

I have come to believe that Trayvom was on top. I got that. He was schooling your "soft" boy. See, he bit off a little bit more than he could chew and was having his lunch served up by a kid 40 pounds lighter than him. In spite of his MMA training, George was still just a wimp. He probably got beat up all the time in school. He was trying to prove he was a tough guy, that is why he started to carry a firearm. He is not a real man. He is a coward. And a frustrated, insecure little person. You can't make him out to be anything else.

He pursued Trayvon, confronted Trayvon, and that just turned 17 year old that was 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing all of 158 pounds pummeled your lying wanna be a cop loser boy. And he screamed like a baby. Cuz he is a weak piece of crud. He wrote a check he couldn't cash. He took a few knocks to his head, screamed like a woman, and then shot a teenage boy.

I would love to get my hands on him. Heck, I could probably take him.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I am trying hard to not be baited into debating with those who are absent of common sense and ignorant of the law so I appreciate when others deal with them in my absence. So thanks.

The term craka or cracker is definitely a racist term it just doesn’t have the counter punch the other term does. Any parent that would be OK with that kind of terminology is lacking but we know not all parents are created equal.(see what I did there)

When I was growing up in NC that term was thrown at whites with the intent to demoralize but it usually failed. Maybe it was thick skin but we knew the intent behind it only fools wouldn’t.

Proof of this was when Martins family and spokesman came out that day and declaired the trial wasn’t racial. Why out of all the days would they do that?? Probably because they knew their son was acting racist.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I have come to believe that Trayvom was on top. I got that. He was schooling your "soft" boy. See, he bit off a little bit more than he could chew and was having his lunch served up by a kid 40 pounds lighter than him. In spite of his MMA training, George was still just a wimp. He probably got beat up all the time in school. He was trying to prove he was a tough guy, that is why he started to carry a firearm. He is not a real man. He is a coward. And a frustrated, insecure little person. You can't make him out to be anything else.

He pursued Trayvon, confronted Trayvon, and that just turned 17 year old that was 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing all of 158 pounds pummeled your lying wanna be a cop loser boy. And he screamed like a baby. Cuz he is a weak piece of crud. He wrote a check he couldn't cash. He took a few knocks to his head, screamed like a woman, and then shot a teenage boy.

Yep... she's drunk.

Coming in here trying to upset all the vanilla future cop prospects on the forum.

Just what we need. A bunch of people on the defensive.

I, however, can't stand talking to a drinker anymore.

I'll check this thread out later when it comes back from Trollville.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You claim there was no evidence to support Zimmerman's account, you were proven wrong and now you're making yet another unsubstantiated claim. Please, show me the evidence that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon.

Okay... seriously. Are you a troll or is this you actually trying to formulate an argument? I'm just not going to waste my time replying to you anymore...

Proof of this was when Martins family and spokesman came out that day and declaired the trial wasn’t racial. Why out of all the days would they do that?? Probably because they knew their son was acting racist.

Yup, I had that exact same feeling in my gut when I heard the Martin family attorney come out and say that. Of all the days they could've come out to say they didn't want race involved in the trial, it just happened to be the day it was revealed that Trayvon was the only one with a racist view. Why not come out at the beginning?
edit on 7-7-2013 by AlexG141989 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You grew up in North Carolina? Speaks volumes. Do you have clothing made out of Confederate flags. Do you fly the flag in front of your mom's house?

I know all about you Southern White Boys and all the oppression and racism you have been confronted with all your life. You poor thing, it is a wonder you are still alive.

My oldest just graduated with his BA, and is starting graduate school next month. My youngest is on a baseball scholarship at a division I college in California. I am a fine parent.

I don't need to hear another word from you. I know what's up.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Wow...... I hope you have a better day tomorrow....

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Yep... she's drunk.

Coming in here trying to upset all the vanilla future cop prospects on the forum.

Just what we need. A bunch of people on the defensive.

I, however, can't stand talking to a drinker anymore.

I'll check this thread out later when it comes back from Trollville.

It has happened more than once before tonight.

I think the defense has adequately dismantled the prosecution already since most of the witnesses have been turned already. Honestly if the judge wasn’t so biased it should have been dismissed when the rested but I think that judge is under too much pressure. It pisses me off because these are my tax dollars paying for this.

Seminole county sheriffs knew they didn’t have a case that’s why they didn’t prosecute it was because the state took over being pressured by the media and other higher ups. People are going to lose their jobs over this.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The only credible eyewitness who was close enough to positively identify Zimmerman and Trayvon testified that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman in a MMA style mount, doing downward motions with his arms.

I can see you find him credible as a witness, but how do you feel about his credentials to be considered a man?

The truth is, IF Trayvon had really been beating George within an inch of his life, John Good's total unwillingness to do anything but phone for the police while he supposedly believed a man was truly in fear for his life, does not reflect well on his character.

Would you really go looking for your phone when a guy who is being pounded mma-style has just looked you in the eye and shouted "Help me!"? Having no physical incapacities that'd excuse myself, I'd be out there in a flash and taking full advantage of his preoccupation with beating the crap out of the person below. If he then wanted to make an issue of it with me, I'd be happy to oblige him for interrupting my privacy in such a way.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

It's great to be a superhero. It's great to think you might do "insert whatever here" when you are talking. What people say they will do, and what they actually do, is usually two different things, and that is when they are trained. I have seen cops freeze up like little girls, I have seen volunteers step up and do what people are supposed to be payed to do.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

I think it is pretty screwed up that you call a witnesses character into question when they are phoning for help not breaking any laws yet when Martins character comes in question you know the one assaulting someone you seem to think it has no bearing.

Biased much?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join