It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

Its not Obama that I worry about so much, its the people that put him in office "twice".

That fact is an indication of what this country has become, YA Obama may be a plague but we as American people don't seem to mind it and are damn sure not doing anything to get rid of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

Its not Obama that I worry about so much, its the people that put him in office "twice".

That fact is an indication of what this country has become, YA Obama may be a plague but we as American people don't seem to mind it and are damn sure not doing anything to get rid of it.

The "dont waste your vote" syndrome and the lack of msm coverage of people like stein, johnson and goode struck again. If I had a dime for every time I heard this BS, man I would be rich. The global capitalists have too much time and money on their hands.

"realistically" it was about obama and romney and obama was slightely better. Ron Paul was taken out by romneys cheating.

what did you expect and why are you so hard on the democrats

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Nice catch and yes, very interesting change in wording indeed.

reply to post by Happy1

Just a suggestion but starting a response with "you people" can have the effect of isolating/irritating others so that they are less likely to hear what you have to say. Once I got past my irritation at being called "you people" and the assumption that I'm not aware of certain factors, I can say that I'm glad that you pointed that correlation as I fully agree that much of what went on after 2008 was already established in previous administrations. Additionally, I also do not hold him responsible for any decisions that Congress has made though he does have the ability to modify and veto specific bills. In other words, my opinion of him is found on his own actions and inactions. Also, Obama is now in his second term. You'd think by now that Mr. Change would have actually corrected some of the issues brought about by the prior administration instead of allowing them to continue to fester or even spread. Will check out the Donilon thread though.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So much blame from so many ignorant people on this thread, it's just ridiculous.

The only ones to blame are us, the American people. Right when the Patriot Act came to life, those of us who understood its consequences and are able to think outside the box knew it was a bad idea. Unfortunately, 99% of Americans are sheeple who can't and refuse to think for themselves, and they bought every word that spewed out of lil Bush's mouth as to why we needed the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act from the very beginning was meant to be a way to bi-pass USSID 18, simple as that.

Now the sheeple are mad that big brother is everywhere and listening to everything. So sad so sorry, maybe next time the populous won't allow themselves to be stooped by a bunch of puppets.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I am tired of excuses, whether they are real or imaginary. Either the rules apply to all within reason, or they apply to none. I would rather have anarchy then this pretentious crap. It stinks to high heaven and is an embarrasment for all americans.

We are going to become the new doormat to replace greece pretty soon!

Me too. I'm nearly flabbergasted these charades and lawlessness have gone on this far. The law should apply equally to all but we both know we have a class who operate above the law. We've been doormats at least since the PATRIOT ACT and the bank bailouts.
It's anyone's guess what happens next but unless we follow the law and begin impeachment proceedings we know the public is not part of the loop anymore.
It's been a calculated risk by the ptb all along seeing how far they can push. Most of us are still astonished it's gone this far with little to no protest.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I am tired of excuses, whether they are real or imaginary. Either the rules apply to all within reason, or they apply to none. I would rather have anarchy then this pretentious crap. It stinks to high heaven and is an embarrasment for all americans.

We are going to become the new doormat to replace greece pretty soon!

Me too. I'm nearly flabbergasted these charades and lawlessness have gone on this far. The law should apply equally to all but we both know we have a class who operate above the law. We've been doormats at least since the PATRIOT ACT and the bank bailouts.
It's anyone's guess what happens next but unless we follow the law and begin impeachment proceedings we know the public is not part of the loop anymore.
It's been a calculated risk by the ptb all along seeing how far they can push. Most of us are still astonished it's gone this far with little to no protest.

I agree about the patriot act being used to usurp the constitution BUT how many folks could imagine that bush and cheney had THE NERVE to kill 3000 americans in just one day? I mean try telling someone that rogue elements within the usa government did it and they will a)stare at you b)call you obscene name c)walk away like they never heard you.

If we can't prove what 9-11-2001 was then the patriot act was seen as necessary and the ptb used that as a stepping stone to demonise muslims, go to war twice, get new laws passed to grow the MIC(police state), control the media more.

We never had a chance!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The "dont waste your vote" syndrome and the lack of msm coverage of people like stein, johnson and goode struck again. If I had a dime for every time I heard this BS, man I would be rich. The global capitalists have too much time and money on their hands.

"realistically" it was about obama and romney and obama was slightely better. Ron Paul was taken out by romneys cheating.

what did you expect and why are you so hard on the democrats
Great spin on what I said, I said nothing about wasting a vote and the rest of what you said I really don't understand.

For what real Democrats are left I feel for having there party completely taken over by the likes of Obama and his administration. With all the hate, lies and corruption in todays Democratic party it would seem they are the ones being hard on what's left of the real Dems.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Great spin on what I said, I said nothing about wasting a vote and the rest of what you said I really don't understand.

what spin? Are you denying there is a duopoly "two sides of the same coin" rigged game going on?

Of course you never said anything about a wasted vote. I did!

For what real Democrats are left I feel for having there party completely taken over by the likes of Obama and his administration. With all the hate, lies and corruption in todays Democratic party it would seem they are the ones being hard on what's left of the real Dems.

The democrats have been taken over by neoliberals and the republicans have been taken over by neoconservatives. Both neoliberals and neoconservatives are globalist puppets. The tradionals have been brushed aside.

Obama made a fool of democrats but so did bush make a fool of republicans.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Yeah, you'd think that no sane person would take the time to join a conspiracy website just to preach the MSM gospels, but who says some of these folks don't have an alternative motive.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How can one lose something they've never had?...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I had to read some of your other post's to see where you are coming from and I think we agree, we are just coming at it from different directions.

I totally agree with your signature.

To stay on post I really don't think Obama can loose what he never had...................but that's just me.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I had to read some of your other post's to see where you are coming from and I think we agree, we are just coming at it from different directions.

I totally agree with your signature.

To stay on post I really don't think Obama can loose what he never had...................but that's just me.

No worries. You are approaching the problem from the right and I am approaching the problem from the left. I had much more expectations from obamma but got virtually nothing, just one disappointment after another disappointment.

In retrospect I don't think he could have done anything. Bullets are cheap and its always "the mafias" fault.

edit on 7/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Obama is the master of smoke screens and stonewalls.

Fast and Furious investigation was stone walled (a way to give weapons to criminals and blame the rising crime on lax US laws to pass stricter laws)
Bengazi was a smoke screen (for the WH running weapons into the country and covering it up)
IRS targeting was a smoke screen leaked to draw fire from Bengazi and will be stonewalled.
The IRS issue was also to draw attention from the USA phone tapping, i.e. a smoke screen

The IRS is a huge smoke screen that will probably go nowhere and be stalled unless the Obama cronies got sloppy or somebody starts talking, but you can see how Obama works. He shucks and jives all over the place but he is bound to get caught sooner or later. I hope sooner to help limit the damage he has already caused.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagledriver
Obama is the master of smoke screens and stonewalls.

Fast and Furious investigation was stone walled (a way to give weapons to criminals and blame the rising crime on lax US laws to pass stricter laws)
Bengazi was a smoke screen (for the WH running weapons into the country and covering it up)
IRS targeting was a smoke screen leaked to draw fire from Bengazi and will be stonewalled.
The IRS issue was also to draw attention from the USA phone tapping, i.e. a smoke screen

The IRS is a huge smoke screen that will probably go nowhere and be stalled unless the Obama cronies got sloppy or somebody starts talking, but you can see how Obama works. He shucks and jives all over the place but he is bound to get caught sooner or later. I hope sooner to help limit the damage he has already caused.

At what point does obstruction of justice come into play? If lots of people are suspecting that lots of high ranking government employees are involved in treason and racketering maybe they should just skip the impeachment process and outright arrest them.

Lock them up, take their passports and set bail at some high figure. There are plenty of detention facilites for all the suspects. Doesn't felony charges strip them of any immunity they have

edit on 7/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Its really past time for Bama to be impeached, along with his entire cabinet, and charged with treason.

Rogue government regimes like Bamas shouldnt be being tolerated.

edit on 6/6/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

The problem is, he hasn't really broken the law yet, as far as we know.
He's done some unscrupulous things, but nothing illegal.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The people who support Obama on the internet are paid to do it... please tell me one specific thing he has done for the country.. like what will he be remebered for that helped the us people
edit on 7-6-2013 by tonycodes because: and a symphony of crickets commences

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I call bull crap on this whole story! Did you see any of this so called proof and if I ask you to see this proof. Will you show physical evidence or words written by some you never even seen."No proof just hear say." Look non-bamas and bamas, you both are missing the point. I read ats for research purposes alot and one thing that is happening anytime newspaper or online stories are posted is that fires of separations between the poeple are being fueled... I didn't see any of the top secret stuff (that people on here are so strongly debating about) happen. All that debating is a waste of time and air in which nothing is solved. If you really feel so strongly about it don't just bash on others, cause others are not your enemies. Its all just more propaganda design to hide the truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pop4life

Proof is all around us, so many scandals where do I begin...

- Benghazi
- IRS targeting Tea Party and conservatives
- Watching the AP
- NSA keeping your phone records, and a list of internet activities
- Fast and Furious
- Rosengate

There are more I'm sure that I missed. Sure, he's credible alright...

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

But.....but....he's the first black president! What are you, a racist? But seriously, the sad truth is Obama will go down in history books with Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, etc. I bet they even put him on our money. I wouldn't be surprised if he's carved into mt Rushmore. In fifty years no one will remember the damage he did to the constitution.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycodes
The people who support Obama on the internet are paid to do it... please tell me one specific thing he has done for the country.. like what will he be remebered for that helped the us people
edit on 7-6-2013 by tonycodes because: and a symphony of crickets commences

Obamacare helps me out A LOT.

Kinda makes me sick how so many people are opposing it. oh boo hoo, there's a possibility you might have to pay a little more(but even that is debatable).

He did help end don't ask dont tell.

DOW reached highest levels ever.

Other than that though, not that much.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join