It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Proofdefine "proof" is all around us, so many scandals where do I begin...

- Benghazi
- IRS targeting Tea Party and conservatives
- Watching the AP
- NSA keeping your phone records, and a list of internet activities
- Fast and Furious
- Rosengate

There are more I'm sure that I missed. Sure, he's credible alright...

-SAP-

lookk the only one that's proven he's involved in was Benghazi, and I really think it's a non-issue. ONLY 4 americans died. If he had sent in more people, based on the facts of the situation, it seems likely to me that more people wouldve been killed if more troops had been sent in.

There's ZERO proof that he was involved in the other scandals, and there's also ZERO proof that Fast and Furious was anything other than a failed sting operation.

Where I'm from, we believe people are innocent until proven guilty. Now if some real evidence of the claims by republicans shows up, I hope they lock him up and throw away the key. Accusations are not proof!

edit: The wiretapping did seem to be approved by Obama. BUT it's legal what he did. I do think it's outrageous, but the law is the law.

edit on 7-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

No surprise there. Just because they changed the word,doesn't mean the original sentence still isn't true .
Did ya see him blathering on tv today ?

We *chortles* need all this Intel *sputters* to keep America safe *plotz* !
Then he said no phone calls or anything were being heard.

And the response was ,ahh well,these millions of Americans are certainly not all terrorists . They want congress to take a closer look .
Hmm...

What I think it is ...,is that its all business as usual . This all goes on all the time ,but someone is leaking it all to the public on purpose ,to discredit this admin .
*toothy grin*

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

But proof isn't necessary bubbla .It's like with all things in the media . If you post it report it say it ,enough times,for Americans ,it becomes truth . Why else would aspartame ,Homeland security, and vaccines be good for us ?
Because they keep telling us it is,and suppressing the proof .

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

In Benghazi the soldiers we told to "stand down". They could have saved lives... Your argument about "only four Americans died", that's horrible... It should be no Americans died.

I won't argue this fact any more, because each person has a opinion and I have mine and no one will change that.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The lack of proof means there is LOTS of covering up going on. Much like with bush jr using 9-11 to launch two wars based on lies. Obama thinks we have a moral obligation to help the terrorists overthrow governments in the middle east and he is too close with eric holder who is blocking investigation into operation fast and furious.

As for the dow jones it will eventually come crashing down thanks to keynesian theory which is wrong, outsourcing which creates overbloated welfare spending, big business bailouts in the 3-4 trillion range because we have to borrow and borrow which weakens our credit rating into junk bond status. The economy is floating on hot air and the ptb will eventually pop the ballon and bye-bye american dream---turn into american nightmare for a long time.

I don't blame obama directly but still as leader of this country he could have done more.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have to admire your tenacity is actually commendable, defending the Obama administration, soo faithfully soo . . blindly, but then again, that is what a true believer of their political parties are, the old timers that still cling to the core values of what once was a great American system of government.

But in the end, you know that is not such thing as political honesty and that Obama is as corrupted and as dishonest as the ones before him.

So beat it.

edit on 7-6-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

In Benghazi the soldiers we told to "stand down". They could have saved lives... Your argument about "only four Americans died", that's horrible... It should be no Americans died.

I won't argue this fact any more, because each person has a opinion and I have mine and no one will change that.

-SAP-

The conspiracy of benghazi goes deeper. Why was the ambassador not told to leave for tripoli or some european city which was safer? Why was he not given more executive protection? When he got stuck in benghazi during the violent protests it was too late then to send in reinforcements.

In other words he was left out in the sun to dry up. I think some people had lots to fear of what he had to say about gadhaffi in relation to nato sponsored invasion. Make no mistake both libya and syria are and were invasions.

Don't expect fox news to give you the full story. Try alternative sites like infowars, global research or beforeitsnews!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I'm aware of that. I wouldn't go to beforeitsnews.com, but I have been to infowars.com many times. It's not just Obama it's the whole administration.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Another NSA thread I presume, incumbent director is military, (as always) Gen Keith B. Alexander and apppointed 2005. vice director is a civilian something or other.
Solution Obama sacks him/them, if he can? Alexander and civilian are only one of many before regimes.
Caveats, NSA 'acts' when a 'secret intelligence/secret foreign intelligence' court order is given to allow eavesdropping in the US, as in the case of Verizon..while Verizon is most likely part of the intelligence community anyway. FBI don't even need a court order to do covert surveillance, so what's the problem?
Well, there is room for 18,000 car spaces in outdated NSA HQ in Maryland, there is not much room at the White house.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
with the risk to go off topic, I would say the only way that provides good future to America is if Obama starts ET disclosure ASAP.
History channel makes it already with Ancient Aliens.ANd that stuff is being watched not only in USA but translated all over the world, even China.
There is not much to lose already when seemingly all is lost with economy, now with that spy scandal, and so forth, but there is much to gain. Europe expected much from Obama's first and second terms. Not new problems but to fix the old problems. Instead EU itself went into the nightmare of the worst crisis ever since the time of pre-Hitler. Immigrants expected much, not delayed for decade reforms that practically delayed also the other "normal" immigration for years too. It is not a time to underestimate the European allies in the time when they needed the American help most. That alliance got crucial during the COld War and even before that. The Europeans do not feel good with a weak America. Let alone other nations that are farther down the road, as Russia and China. It may seem for them good to see weak America, but that would mean the failure of the world system altogether, and they know it. THat's why China will never sell its US treasury bonds.

Obama has one brilliant move and that is to come forward with all the Disclosure and reveal to the world the real hi tech. If that doesn't happen in this month, I am very pessimistic and apocalyptic minded person from now on. Far not only because FBI has my records. I would provide them voluntarily if they asked me. Well may be for some award, I would have told them everything that I think about, every scenario that I could make out of the available info. As for example how a Disclosure would work in particular details and variances. If they care at all. Probably they don't.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
The New York Times is covering their rear ends. This is miniscule as to what they could be telling us. Smoke and mirrors. They NY Times is ran by Zionists. He is questionable. Why would they deflect? Bilderberg? We will see.

The NY times doesn't like Israel anyways, What are you talking about? You don't even know what it means to be a Zionist. Quit listening to everything you hear and not doing any research. Not to mention, I must tell those people who don't think this is a big deal, that it is because NY times is a mainstream liberal media machine it's self.
edit on 7-6-2013 by mindlessbrainpower89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

-SAP-

That's what happens in war. People die. We should never have been there if any American deaths is unacceptable.
That's the only thing I see wrong.

Also, if they didn't "stand down" those soldiers very well could've been dead as well. Why can't anyone here understand that?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I have to admire your tenacity is actually commendable, defending the Obama administration, soo faithfully soo . . blindly, but then again, that is what a true believer of their political parties are, the old timers that still cling to the core values of what once was a great American system of government.

But in the end, you know that is not such thing as political honesty and that Obama is as corrupted and as dishonest as the ones before him.

So beat it.

I'm only defending the truth, and justice. You don't seem to like the idea of innocent until proven guilty. Saying things that are not provable, and acting like they are facts, is downright stupid.

If you want to forsake the truth and facts, because you have a gut feeling about a guy, feel free.

But don't tell me to beat it.
You obviously have a problem with free speech, you hypocritical old ass.

edit on 7-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Who's truth are you defending?

Who's idea of justice are you supporting?

Funny that you are using the same terminology on sites like Politico of Daily Kos.

And please, why the name calling? That's weak sauce!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The patriot act allowed this to happen, last time checked the patriot act was something Bush did and we all knew these type of dirty little items were included in the patriot act.

They have been scanning for "key" words for years..we live in a world where privacy is slowing become null and void and the only way to avoid it is to move to a third world country and live with the goats in the mountains.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by IAMTAT

The patriot act allowed this to happen, last time checked the patriot act was something Bush did and we all knew these type of dirty little items were included in the patriot act.

They have been scanning for "key" words for years..we live in a world where privacy is slowing become null and void and the only way to avoid it is to move to a third world country and live with the goats in the mountains.

*sigh*

It would be Bush's FAULT if Obama (he's president btw) tried to end the Patriot Act and Bush jumped out, held a gun to Obama's head, and MADE him resign the damned thing!

It's Obama's fault.

Get used to saying it.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Where is your proof?(No proof so it is a witch hunt). Do you really think this story is true.. Ha, just more propaganda. Do you know obama personal? If so can I meet him? You speak as if your sitting in the white house seeing all and hearing all.Unless you have first hand experience on the subject of discussion. Don't try to call someone out. Sorry buddy but truth is truth... If you want to lie go right already, but lies never stand against the truth. The truth is unless you are a part of the admin, you have no clue as to whats going on. Or am I lying?

O yea name calling is beneath you SAP.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pop4life
reply to post by beezzer

Where is your proof?(No proof so it is a witch hunt). Do you really think this story is true.. Ha, just more propaganda. Do you know obama personal? If so can I meet him? You speak as if your sitting in the white house seeing all and hearing all.Unless you have first hand experience on the subject of discussion. Don't try to call someone out. Sorry buddy but truth is truth... If you want to lie go right already, but lies never stand against the truth. The truth is unless you are a part of the admin, you have no clue as to whats going on. Or am I lying?

O yea name calling is beneath you SAP.

The topic is Obama losing all credibility.

Proof?

Is everywhere.

Unless you watch MSNBC and go online to blog on Daily Kos or Politico.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yes, Obama is to blame for this all...obviously.

However, this NSA thing actually does provide him political cover. This program has been running for seven years now.

Just look at how he was quick to confront this one, yet things like Benghazi and the IRS scandal, he won't touch with a pole. This is deliberate. He can blame Bush. And he will. And when the general, ill informed public sides with him on this issue, they will forgive him the other issues as well. Mostly because people have VERY short attention spans. Hell, this story in and of itself attests to that. This has been lurking in the backdrop since 2006. Literally.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pop4life

Pppsssttt .....see my post /\ up there .

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join