It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I know most of you are familiar with the illuminati card game. It has eerily predicted some events via the pictures.
This one is the card that "predicts" right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Have hope throughout history whenever the world has been presented a "Dark Age" what followed was a time of enlightenment and improvement...just look what happened after the black plague, we had the renaissance era and drastic strides in art, culture and science...(quoting Inferno BTW)...

So Obama is our Black plague...(sorry brothers I could not resist...) ; )
- wait then what the hell would Biden or Hilary bring us...S*$t...whats worse then the Black Plague...Nancy P's botox possible ? hmmm

MarineSniper

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The New York Times is covering their rear ends. This is miniscule as to what they could be telling us. Smoke and mirrors. They NY Times is ran by Zionists. He is questionable. Why would they deflect? Bilderberg? We will see.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wait til George Zimmermans trial starts and people find out he worked for a company that spied on all mortgages. They have kept that pretty quiet. And how about his boss was at the White House and the next day the press finally asked Obama what his view was on the case and he said if I had a son he would look like Treyvon. The black friend of Georges who showed up on all the TV stations was the official propaganda writer for the government contractor spying on all the mortgages. And that company has grown about three fold since then.

Then you have Bradley Manning being dragged into court. What else could he reveal about our government in court? And could Wikileaks drop there password for his insurance file?
edit on 7-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by IAMTAT

are you sure there isnt any private sector, industry sabotage?

if so, then its got nothing to do with the president

I'm not republican or democrat I flat out don't trust any of them, so don't see this as a partisan attack.

I can't help, but notice all the republicans on ATS fully admit Bush was a tyrant, but no matter what evidence comes against Obama democrats will not see he's a over reaching power crazed liar.

Just like Bush, Obama is a horrible president, why won't dems see this?
edit on 6-6-2013 by terriblyvexed because: (no reason given)

Couldn't agree more. In fact Obama has basically been the continuation of where Bush was going. This was disguised by the far right folks attacking him repeatedly on bs issues until it was just an annoying drone of ignorance, and the left being distracted by the small bones he threw them. All the while, the Obama administration picked up where Bush left off and has continued to castrate liberty in America. Obama is owned by the mega corps. (hello monsanto, to name just one who gets it's own congressional bill) So let's not let the lies of the communications companies blind us to the larger picture. And further, let's not delude ourselves about congress. The majority of them have been more than complicit in these regards.

At some point we may just have to go back to good old voice talking face to face.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Thanks for some reasoning. I felt I was all alone. This site started out as a conspiracy board and now it's just a mess like everything else.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Its really past time for Bama to be impeached, along with his entire cabinet, and charged with treason.

Rogue government regimes like Bamas shouldnt be being tolerated.

edit on 6/6/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Impeach everyone and start over by electing people with no relation and no experience. No incumbents allowed. One term rules etc. The problem with the system now is it is a hydra. You cut off one head, it will grow back because the other department/branch/agency/etc. are corrupted as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

reply to post by WhiteAlice

the difference between obama and bush

its the media that tell us obamas a failure

for bush...people had to argue the case

would be nice if NYtimes alllowed people to make the choice, instead of them harping on like the right wing.

shame on them for calling the whole administration a failure... overnight.. over one sensitive issue

tut tut

The NYT is as left wing as it comes, what are you smoking? The only thing worse would be if Biden came out against Obama.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

the difference between obama and bush
its the media that tell us obamas a failure
for bush...people had to argue the case

would be nice if NYtimes alllowed people to make the choice, instead of them harping on like the right wing.
shame on them for calling the whole administration a failure... overnight.. over one sensitive issue
tut tut

As a disclosure, I cut down your multiple enters for brevity but your text remains the same. For the record, I actually supported Obama in 2008. I did not, however, support him in 2012 because of the failures within his administration specifically relating to constitutional rights being rather trampled upon over the last few years. Anyone who actually reads the NY Times fairly regularly would also know that the editorial staff did not simply come to their conclusion overnight are you propose. In fact, just earlier today I linked an article from 2011 from the NY Times that was voicing concerns about freedom of the press and journalists being arrested. So my praise for the NY Times is because they actually had the balls to finally put a journalistic voice to the same concerns that I've had over the last few years with a condemnation, which is precisely what I have been doing over the last couple years. It's about damn time, too.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

You people need to read JB3468"s thread on the Donilion family - Tom Donilion was instrumental in the Fannie Mae debacle leading to 2008.

There is no difference - everything from 9/11 to the boston bombing was a set-up.

Donilion's, bush's = back to prescott bush and WW2 = we have been played!!!!!

We are slaves for their amusement.

Read Shells4u thread on slaves - We Seriously Need to Wake Up and get allll of these criminals out of our countries and into small cells.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

THIS is serious for President Obama.
We're not talking about Fox News or Breitbart here...THIS is the editorial board of the NEW YORK TIMES...criticizing the Obama administration over this latest burgeoning administration scandal...the collection of millions of Verizon customers' phone records.

Is the honeymoon truly over for Barack Obama & 'The Old Grey Lady'? Is divorce next?

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Oh I'm thrilled to see NY times criticizing Obama. Remember when Nixon was in office? The media nearly ate him alive, pressuring him to RESIGN. Of course, King Obama wouldn't dare rescind his throne.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

NEW YORK TIMES: The Obama Administration 'Has Now Lost All Credibility'

Geeee ... ya' think? To the NYT ... no kidding. A lot of us knew Obama had no credibility
before he was even elected the first time. But nice to see that you finally figured it out.
Now the trick is ... don't get fooled again.

The next person that gets into the WH will be no different. No one is going undo the patriot act or anything else. The show will go on. There really is no hope and I hate to say that, but the only way that things are going to change is if Americans demand it the change and do something about it. The election process has turned into a huge sham.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Obama seems to be a real dictator. He want to control the army and gain the absolute power.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is news?

The Obama administration lost all credibility with most thinking people a long time ago!

What's next, NYT?

"Dewey Defeats Truman"???

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa
Remember when Nixon was in office? The media nearly ate him alive, pressuring him to RESIGN.

That was entirely justified. Nixon was the most corrupt POTUS in American history, and easily one of the most dangerous.

If he'd had his way, Nixon would have nuked North Vietnam.

Obama is not a good president but he doesn't even come close to the hideous evil of Nixon.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
problem reaction solution
After the ball has been moved down field by increments, scandalize the curent admin into oblivion
Obama has no more terms...
The set up is in for a republican majority in all the branches of government in the next national selection

Amerika: that's your ankles you are holding

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

creepy

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
I guess this destroys the myth that the NYT is just a shill for the Obama administration.

No. It just means that the hope-ium haze briefly cleared and someone there had a moment of clarity. The news is reporting that they NYT has since SOFTENED it's opinion piece so it's not so hard on Obama. So the hope-ium haze has rolled back into the New York TImes offices ....

NY Times Publishes, then Softens Scathing Editorial of Obama

The New York Times tip-toed away from its scathing attack on the Obama Administration Thursday night, inexplicably toning down an editorial it had published just hours earlier blasting the administration for collecting the telephone records of millions of Verizon customers

In a scathing editorial published late in the afternoon, the Times editorial board said that the White House had “now lost all credibility” in light of reports that the National Security Agency has been gathering phone records of millions of U.S. customers of Verizon under a top-secret court order issued in April.

But by 9 p.m., the editorial had been updated to say, “The administration has now lost all credibility on this issue," a much softer tone than previously published.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Maybe beacause Bush jr is most awful president in US history. His damage on US and the World is beyond imaginable. Every president before and after Bush will be GOOD .

Funny thing about O-bots ... they always point at Bush 43 yelling that he was a really bad guy, but then they always fail to recognize that Obama has done more damage to this country than Bush; and has bombed more other countries than Bush; and spied on more American than Bush; and has overspent more of our tax money than Bush.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Think any of this will matter?

They are 5 years late and 5 trillion dollars short.

We/I screamed since day one about this used car salesman- I really thought the people had lost their minds when pushing this fraud.Then I remembered- they didnt have any to begin with.

Nobody knew who he was- he was by all means a nobody politician with a shady and
questionable past. Certainly not somebody who could fix large economic problems.
He was a dreamer living in his own fantasy land. Everything was bad- and he was black- and that was good enough for his voters-

Fixing the country was never an option, because if it was- he would have never been elected.

All you have to do is look back at all of the time and man hours wasted on lying,blaming, and golfing to see that
he was never in this to do good for the American people-

He was always about Obama in the end- he dont care about our problems- never did.

Two issues surrounded each one of his presidential failures in his mind.....Racism and Bush.
The two most absurd things to cast blame on- became the two things that he could not outsmart.
Eventhough both of those things are powerless at the time.

He was never a good leader. He wasnt even a good follower- besides being just like the man he rallied against;
He made Bush look like a boyscout.

He should for once have some dignity and call defeat. This mans ego is so grand he refuses to take accountability and is all too familiar with passing the buck and throwing people under the bus to serve
his own legacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join