It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Simply put, until things are known they are just knowledge. The difference between knowing and knowledge is that knowledge can be wrong. You must personally experience what is before you can distinguish between the two.

Evaluate all knowledge and accept no man's, group's, or institution's word as gospel.

You are the only one on the hook for your decisions.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Can you you tell me the power of trees and plants? can they hear me when i speak to them? do they have the power of healing without consuming them?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by Argyll

How about the fact he has come on here and is telling people what questions they should ask?.....do you think he might be doing that because he's already got his scripted answers ready?

That can easily be tested by assuming such and then asking questions that he/she has not "told" you to ask, and using your discernment with an objective point of view to see if hes "got scripted answers" or not.

Again I dont know if the person is for real or not... but you and jay are simply acting from a place of assumed knowledge. Neither of you know who this person is. You are *guessing*, and assuming the guess to be true.

Thisll be my last response for the time being to those who are essentially trolling this thread and are trying to sway people away from making up their own mind. I find what this person is saying interesting. Im certain the individual noted your objections, and new readers will see your opinion clearly stated.

You can move on now if you dont like the content of the thread. No need to get spammy about it in an attempt to derail it

edit on 6/2/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Well said.

Personally I welcome folks to help me pose questions. All I see is helpfulness in this.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

The number 33 has been my lucky number since I was 10 years old. Since I have 'woken up', about 6 months ago, I have been experiencing mind blowing and constant synchronicity with this number.

I feel that I have some gifts, the ability to comprehend complex information and relay it in a way that can be comprehended by everyone else. That is what I would consider 'special' about me, I guess.

Can you give me any more insights on the importance of this number, both in general, and to me?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Initiate,

The time and energy that you put into answering my inquiries is greatly appreciated. It was very enjoyable and pleasurable for me to read all of your replies. Your desire to give would not exist without the desire to receive. May all givers and all receivers have mutual benefit in our world of interconnected relationships.

I don't want to come off as presumptuous, but may I suggest some possible remedy for your back? Stand upright, walk upright, sit upright, and lay flat. Posture is very important to our backs. Even in relaxing, do not slouch. When laying, try not to elevate your head too much with big pillows or couch arms, as that posture is identical to standing with a hunch. Also, protect your sexual energy by drastically reducing or eliminating masturbation, and try to engage in emotionally fulfilling sexual experiences instead of only the lustful and mentally satisfying experiences. Additionally, do exercises that strengthen your abdominal muscles as well as your back muscles. Again, I am not making any assumptions about your life, I'm only giving advice as I can.

May you travel well my friend, and I'll see you when our paths cross again. May Peace be with you.

Hey everyone on ATS, let me put on my best Mr. T voice and say; "This guy Initiate is no fool."

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You're Karl Rove, aren't you? J/k

You say 50 or so years at most until financial collapse. Okay. What is going to take it's place? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Initiate, how does one go about practicing the right-hand path? I assume, and please confirm or deny this, that the beginning of that path is the personal choice to pursue it. After such a choice is made, how does one progress down that path? What are the mechanics behind the abilities of a successful practitioner on this path? What attitude does one who is successfully pursuing this path hold toward his or her work and discipline? In particular, is it more valuable to have spiritual evolution and spiritual strength/power or more valuable to possess the knowledge of how the world functions and a wise attitude? In reference to that last question, is there a relationship between the former and the latter?

TL;DR: What is a white magician? How does one who is a white magician see and interact with the material and subtle worlds? Is spiritual power concurrently gained with wisdom or are they separate pursuits?

PS: I also love the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. May you be forgiven for any wrongs you have done.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I stated that this isn't about egos, all the while stating that "if you're lucky, I'll be here longer than an hour." I didn't mean this at all in a condescending tone, and I apologize if this appeared that way. Perhaps the more appropriate word is 'fortunate.' It would be fortunate for both of us, let's say. TBC

You amend and reconcile when you are not guilty but teach that the offender and the one offended are both a part to be amended into a whole.

Your apology for something simple like this yet realizing simple errors can change entire timelines in a negative way shows me you are the real deal.

Official Welcome to you friend.
My name is Kevin.

Welcome

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello Initiate,

Thank you so much for doing this - I have lurked on ATS for ages but never registered and posted until now! I would be extremely grateful if you could answer the following questions:

1. You list 'gleefulness' as being a negative emotion. What is repulsive about being joyful?

2. What practical advice would you give someone who wants to make as much positive spiritual growth as possible in this lifetime? I know you have touched on this in different posts but I would be most grateful if you could provide further information.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Does satan exist and how big is his power? And how does a day at work look for him?

Do some of these entities u talked about carry a religion? Any related information is appreciated

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I often wonder why you are still here, with all your first hand knowledge and insight well above our heads. Aren't you supposed to be somewhere else right now? What are you scared of out there that you decide to stay here with your fiddling, fussing and mucking about? What are your interests and what do they have to do with us? I hear misery loves company but
Grow a pair
Go out there
And despair
Mon frere

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Are You Mary Summer Rain?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A few final notes. Firstly, regarding David Icke (whom many of you are aware of): I would classify his present-day material (e.g. 'Lion Sleeps no more') as roughly 65% accurate. He is both underestimated and overestimated by many. His heart is in the right place, but unfortunately, he has been deceived (both by himself and by others), and one of my duties is to clarify some of his erroneous expositions. I will explain also why he has erred and what causes humans to err in general; although perhaps a little later. Please note: I do not claim to be an all-knowing sage (but who is?); I do have a vast amount of material that I wish to divulge, but I do not claim expertise in all areas. One of the areas I am far from an expert in (it doesn't particularly interest me) are aliens/alien technology. If you ask me about aliens, I will answer in general terms. Yes, alien life/technology does exist, but they are not particularly important for humanity. I'd also advise you to be very wary of the occult/New Age/fear-mongers.

Wow this paragraph turned me off. Someone who claims to be an expert in many things in life especially the esoteric and then dishes ufology and aliens and david icke seems like a clown to me. Be very wary of the occult/new age/fear mongers? You mean grey and reptillian entities do not exist? That area 51 and dulce are not important or do not exist? Sometimes people should fear something that can hurt them and they should inquire about it.

Let the questions and our time begin!

I honestly do not have any questions. I think you are below my level. I know about hollow moon, hollow earth, underground alien bases, who and why did 9-11, the depopulation agenda, alex jones, david icke, albert pike and the luciferian brotherhood, etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

I have a question.

How long does one spend reading GLP, ATS, project camelot, david wilcock, law of one, light workers, starseed transmissions, seth materials, the nobody, etc. etc. etc. before they make the transition and decide they will now start a vague and egotistic thread about how they are here to teach us and we should ask them questions??

I just see so many of these threads around, wondering what makes people feel like they know something now and should start preaching at others in a Q&A thread?

What happened to "true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"?

I ask because if I knew what it was, that would help me deal with those threads (which will remain unnamed). I came close to realizing in my own experiences, but unfortunately I never got to the point where I thought I was a time traveler or a hidden hand, or whatever

I'm thinking its something psychological, maybe to do with self -worth or something, not sure yet, ideas anyone?

edit on 3/6/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

So I'm only on, what, page 5 now? So far most have been posters asking genuine questions or heckling the OP. there has been thus far, 2 or 3 posters questions answered. He has posted on average two to three posts per poster. Have you bothered to read any of them? Just curious...but you don't have to answer.

What you could answer is this: Show me 2 threads, just 2 here on ATS as you said, have the same Q&A, I am God (not the OP's claim) threads that provide anywhere need the level of thought and love shared. Don't you feel it?

Can we all just once drop our egos and interact in a way that is productive mentally and physically to all parties involved?

The OP is not trying to convince you of anything other than the gift of reflection. Find your own truth and don't force yours on others. Show me where the OP is doing this?

Stay Sacred

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

I am a human being, like you, although I am less confused about who or what I am than most of you. More importantly, I know what my purpose is and what it is that I am supposed to achieve (especially in this life). My purpose here is to help each and every one of you (and hopefully millions of others on and off the internet) to discover their purpose for their particular incarnation. There is absolutely nothing special about me. I am another soul on a long journey, as all of you are, but I may well have trodden the path longer than most of you. There is no competition as to who is the 'superior' or 'older' soul. This thread is not about that. Please remember this. This thread is not about boosting or denigrating egos, but about trying to find clarity amid the confusion together. We are all here to help- and learn from one another. That being said, my duty here is primarily to provide material for all of you to challenge yourselves; to educate yourselves; to confront yourselves; to better yourselves. I do have a specific goal in mind, and I intend to hold steadfast to it.

You are an Initiate, do you realise what you are calling yourself (very humbley) why and whom your teachers are that have rewarded you with such an accolade; the burdens you will bear by doing this as merely an Initiate? I will tell this I concure with your reasoning, its sound, it resonates TRUTH (for me). Brave you are; some of us work behind the scenes in ways unimaginable to ATS contributors but nonetheless are here allowed to speak in a fierce often intense debate forums required needling, chipping away at the paradyms of UNTRUTH. The support is here to engender and expand your ideas.
edit on 3-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I am in a position to judge about 90-95% of that material.

Why are you in a position to judge, but we aren't?

I do have a vast amount of material that I wish to divulge

So, why don't you just post it all in the OP, do you have to lead us on for pages of replies? Just dropping crumbs to make sure the flock will keep following you?

Certain answers will command greater and longer responses (a question like "What is the true nature of our reality?" will be answered in far greater detail than "what hit the Pentagon on Sept 11, 2001 and why?")

That's because the first answer can be pulled out of your ass, and nobody will be able to prove you right or wrong. Whereas the second one could have you proven a fraud in a couple of years - you must of learned that from the original hidden hand - keeping it vague is key !

Let me put it this way: imagine a baby, who throws everything onto the floor, kicks you in the stomach when you lift it, and screams at you randomly. Do you project hatred toward it, or do you attempt to try to understand it and demonstrate greater care and love for it? Is it the baby's fault?

No, it is not the baby's fault. Therefore, you shouldn't punish it or inflict disciplinary action on it. You should try to calm it down and communicate with it (even telepathically, you'd be surprised how they pick this up) via impersonal (and personal, if it is your own child) love.

This is how you handle other humans, who are less developed than you

You should handle people "less developed than you" like a baby??

Don't you think people might be insulted by being looked down upon like this?

Seeing has this whole thread is based on what you say, I think its important that we critically analyze your posts. My opinion is that your posts have this air of self-righteousness, judgements, and ego to them - and you are not the spiritually superior being you claim to be.

edit on 3/6/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JumpinJack

There is a certain portion of the population (you know who I'm talking about) that has unwittingly (for the most part) been groomed (and is still very much being groomed), either by you and your kind, or by some other similar group (Illuminati?). What of them? What role do they truly play? What happens after their usefulness has worn off?

Thank you.

edit on 3-6-2013 by grubblesnert because: nevermind

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
What I find very interesting about this thread, are the amount of NEW MEMBERS responding , members that JUST registered today, the same day the thread was initiated. I also see where one of these "new members" asked the OP about how they had mentioned their back hurt and would need to take a short break. Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that question was asked directly BEFORE it was mentioned by Initiate that a break was needed due to this back pain?

I thought it was against the T&C's for anyone to register and post under different usernames, as it honestly appears to me that this is what might have happened today in this thread OR is this something that is also looked over when posting in the Gray Area?

Yeah I noticed that too. With all the responses already what is the point of it?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I just bounced by this site Looking for news, like the Men in Black , and I thought it was noteworthy that this blog is water from the Holy Ghost Him self,
Try reading the James E Padget messages.
Initiate speaks the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You stated that the bible is mudded up with misleading, contradicting, conflicting information, BUT with some gems in there
however should be avoided.

but why is your thread titled "ask and ye shall recieve"? I associate that with a passage in the bible.

and then you went on to say on page 3
" You are a Christian. My condolences to you.
Which sect have you chosen to follow and surrender your mind to?"

Kinda harsh words and what authority do you have over the teachings of the bible or rather the warning, insights and gift ? You seem to attack that set of beliefs while using the same words from it, and just making some new muddy stuff.

is it suffice to say your KNOWLEDGE you gained through advancement of mondern day gifts such as libraries and computers, smartphones and mail is also subjected to
corruption and deception?

One thing you said is to question everything and even yourself

I believe in the begining that the deception was in play, I believe as any truth was revealed there was a counterfeit made to add in sprinkels of truths with lies,
lies being more colorful, more favorable with man as you will.

So I will ask a question: but first I must say this, I think you might mean well but you also could be misled , simply stated:

"the devil will tell you a thousand truths to get you to believe one lie"

FREE WILL and suicide ( where you just terminate your self and harm no others)

You said the some higher ups wouldnt even dare break the law of free will.....

So my question(s): Suicide seems the ultimate free will choice , a choice no one has a say in, except you, so why is it frowned on and is crimminal, even
soul damning for eternity?

Is killing ones self bad?

Is killing oneself good?

Who enforces the law on free will?

edit on 3-6-2013 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join