It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi Motivation (Disturbing Essay Episode 3) Come On In, It's Short.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have such a hard time reading threads like this because I know I'm going to end up reading at least 2 or 3 members comments whose lack of understanding and/or ego driven ignorance coupled with the zealous confidence in which their opinions are announced is infuriating. Where is the empathy?

I consider myself a true Christian, as in a follower of Christ - holy heritage or not. The message and meaning is what is important. But oh, how it is misconstrued. I find myself at odds with many who call themselves Christians now a days because they take their cues from the establishment Dominionists and there are plenty of them, it is big business. A business that deals in hate and is completely contradictory in terms of following the teachings of Jesus Christ. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"... Yeah. Right.

For a man with so much empathy he willing allowed himself to be tortured and nailed to a cross for the rest of mankind, his modern day "followers" seem to only be able to see slightly past their shoestrings and are only able to daydream about being someone else long enough to pretend they're Kim Kardashian or some other wealthy celebre-tard with a seemingly fulfilling lifestyle they enviously lust after.

My point is, religion has been corrupted unfortunately and almost all of them are a funhouse mirror version of their original selves. At least in the mainstream. And yet despite this there are still a majority of people out there who only want to do right by their God and live a modest life with their families. This is the the case with any religion. It so absurd to me that people in the "West", or the developed nations of the world, can let themselves become so out of touch and take so much for granted that we carelessly condemn and judge the rest of the world without so much as a peep from our conscience. Like the fact that "Muslim" and "Arab" are just about interchangeable words in our culture and yet the majority of Muslims in the world are not Arabs and live outside of the Middle East, in places we are not currently warring with, like Indonesia or Malaysia. Anyone whose ever read the Quran or had Muslim friends knows quite well that Islam is a religion of peace, not hatred, and the voices we hear in "the West" are not people who represent the rest of the worlds Muslims. The Imam in Egypt or Iran who calls for the murder of Jews is not speaking for the Muslim living in the city of Jakarta.

"P.s. I just had a frightening thought, a half-baked idea. Is it possible that the posters here represent true Islam? Are they displaying the belief that the enemy is vile, you must not make friends or associate with them, and that you must defeat them in no quarter combat?"

This sounds like the thought process of those in the West more than anyone else, I think. We dehumanize our enemies and systematically eliminate them with the most stunning array of weaponry ever conceived. And of course, if you defend Islam, you're some hippy liberal peacenik who is absolutely unrealistic and way too idealistic.

"Can we really take a chance on backing off radical Muslims? It’s not getting any nicer in the ME….if anything, things are getting worse."

This, again, illustrates the backwards thinking of many isolated members of our society. Admitting that the current situation is not being alleviated by our actions - in fact it is possibly getting worse - yet suggests we cannot take a chance 'backing off'. We must continue the course! What's that old Ben Franklin quote? I'm paraphrasing but I think it goes "Those that repeat the same thing over and over expecting different results are insane", something like that. Yet we don't just expect different, we expect improvement. We cannot put 2 and 2 together and understand that democracy cannot be spread by force. Peace cannot be achieved by force. It's a paradox.

And as far as the OP article, it seems pretty clear that this guy is a propagandist with the way he generalizes and simplifies extremely complicated subjects. The Muslims should be thankful we are in their country, we in America should be grateful, and everyone else is a leftist and irrelevant and shut up. Fact of the matter is, our government and military slaughters way more innocent civilians than could ever be necessary and our actions are Muslim extremist groups #1 recruitment tool.
edit on 30-5-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Agreed.

Outside of killing them all, which I don't think is possible, I don't have a solution. I think it's too late to sit down and talk it out like civilized human beings. Most Americans wouldn't accept that, and I doubt the radicalized Muslims would either.

So where does that leave us?
With a continuing cycle of killing and retribution.

It's become a rat race, and no one wins.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by seabag

Agreed.

Outside of killing them all, which I don't think is possible, I don't have a solution. I think it's too late to sit down and talk it out like civilized human beings. Most Americans wouldn't accept that, and I doubt the radicalized Muslims would either.

I have a theory: call it the "blue jeans theory." The military might of
The west did forestall soviet expansion, but it was the driving desire of the soviet citizen to lifer free and enjoy the freedom of the west that led to the fall of the soviet communist state. This wa exemplified in their define for anything western, including the smuggling of blue jeans even if in doing so they risked death and imprisonment.

What the west needs to do is show the advantages of freedom of thought and choice to the young people of the Islamic world and how much their lives would be better without a theocracy.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Agreed.

The west did forestall soviet expansion, but it was the driving desire of the soviet citizen to lifer free and enjoy the freedom of the west that led to the fall of the soviet communist state. This wa exemplified in their define for anything western, including the smuggling of blue jeans even if in doing so they risked death and imprisonment.

What the west needs to do is show the advantages of freedom of thought and choice to the young people of the Islamic world and how much their lives would be better without a theocracy.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The Motivation is simple. Imposing ones beliefs and rights on others, using religious extremism on those who don't believe, or want to believe.

The same can be said about the West as well.

The West isnt imposing its will for the sake of religious extremism.

Like I said earlier, Extremists have one goal and have no cares about killing innocent victims outright. Do you think the West could get away with blowing up its own soldiers in a market place? Planting bombs in a bus or school, for the sake of God's Will?

No.

The Whole World would condemn it.

edit on 30-5-2013 by sonnny1 because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

reply to post by seabag

Agreed.

I really cant believe im going to say this but the russians have the right idea on the middle east. The middle east is filled with factions they will never get along. To the russians this was an expected outcome should have been to us to. i mean who would expect Western-style democracy to follow secular authoritarianism? So in egypt for example they removed the muslim brotherhood from the terrorist list and immediately embraced the new government they realized revolutions take time.

So lets look at the Russian approach to syria for a minute first Moscow top priority global order they think only ther UN and the UN should never be involved in regime change.They see assad as a brutal dictator who is unable to bend on his positions. However they also realize he has staying power hes been fighting this war for 2 yrs. So he obviously has support among merchants in rural areas. And these people most likely fear the alternative more then Assad. Assad may be problematic insofar as his methods are concerned—but his enemies constitute a real threat not just to Syria, but also to other countries, including Russia. Now dont get me wrong they do realize without support Assad will fall but to them this is the worst possible outcome the overthrow of the Assads government and the ensuing chaos, with the extremist elements in the strongest position when the fighting's over.

Their solution divide the country. There are 3 factions fighting for control of Syria Sunni Shia and Alawites divide the country and let each tribe handle there own. The biggest mistake the west ever made was setting up borders in countries with a tribal mentality. National flags are nothing more the a symbol for the ruling tribe. Were going to see this breakup occur in Iraq as well in fact ill make a prediction here. Watch after september the kurds in Iraq will break off and form there own country the key here is for the first time they will have total control of oil rights in the north. So just like when you were growing up and fighting with brothers and sisters and your mom separarated you this is a solution for the middle east as well.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Dear PatriotGames2,

Thanks for the work and thought you put into that post, very nice.

I share some of your concerns with the essay.

with the way he generalizes and simplifies extremely complicated subjects.
But what is he to do? Extremely complicated subjects have to be simplified. Americans aren't willing to read much at one sitting, and if it's packed full of subtleties and explanations, they'll never get through three paragraphs.

Anyone whose ever read the Quran or had Muslim friends knows quite well that Islam is a religion of peace, not hatred, and the voices we hear in "the West" are not people who represent the rest of the worlds Muslims. The Imam in Egypt or Iran who calls for the murder of Jews is not speaking for the Muslim living in the city of Jakarta.
This is not the question of the essay, but it's been my question for a very long time. Let's assume that there is a very small number of Muslims who have gone berzerk; killing, blowing things up, hacking off heads, the whole bit, all around the world. Everyone knows this gives Islam a terrible reputation. Assuming that the leadership of Islamic countries, almost all Mosques, and the vast majority of the citizenry are opposed to this terroristic behavior, what will be done about it?

My first thought is, since the behavior claims to be Islamic, let the Islamic countries take care of it. My second thought is that since the terrorists get a lot of their support from within Islamic countries, let the Islamic countries take care of it. My third thought is since there are complicated dynamics of tribe and sect involved. which those in the West don't fully understand, let the Islamic countries take care of it.

Is it that the Islamic countries can't do anything about it, or they don't want to do anything about it? If they can't do anything about it, but want to stop it, they should be asking other countries for help. I don't know that that's happening. If they don't want to do anything about it, then they are de facto condoning and supporting terrorism.

You quite correctly point out a lack of understanding and empathy as problems. But I don't think anyone from the Islamic world has yet provided a solution to the terrorist question. (or even taken responsibility for it)

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The Qu'ran instructs moslems to either convert - through 'dawah' (preaching) - or, failing that, kill all those who stand in the way of the spread of Islam throughout the world –

So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world). (Sûrah 8:39)

Islam considers all people as Moslems; with those who do not espouse the belief simply those "led astray".

So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: Allah's handiwork according to the pattern
on which He has made mankind
(Sûrah 30:30)

Apostasy (abandonment of a faith) is punishable by death in Sharia law.

They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing: But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them. (Sûrah 4:89)

The acts of killing carried out by moslems is considered an extension of Allah's work - i.e., killing enacted by a moslem in Allah's name is a vicarious act by their god, not of the individual.

Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things. (Sûrah 2:244)

Taking these Qu'ranic facts into account, it's plain to see how easily the "religion of peace", Islam (that actually translates to 'submission'!) can be used to justify abject barbarism; especially by the uneducated and disenfranchised- the core constituents of Islam.

It must be understood that there is no barter that can be made with Islam, only boundaries to shield oneself from it. Once the West embrace this truism, a 'final solution' for Islamist terrorism can be wrought; not before.
edit on 31-5-2013 by FromMyColdDeadBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Fantastic thread, I started reading through the comments and got to page 5 last night, Im commenting now only so as I dont loose it later well done to all who have contributed and made this thread interesting withought the usuall bile and hate
S&F

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FromMyColdDeadBrain

Exactly, now you are making sense. The West has to realise this basic premise before any real constructive action can be taken. Islam doesn't operate on western style rationale, regardless of how many 'ordinary' Muslims say it is a 'peaceful' religion. It isn't peaceful by it's very nature, nor does it comply to any of our Western human rights acts. The west has tried fighting terrorism under Western premises of politics and allowing them their freedom and human rights as per our laws, whilst they are intent on doing the opposite, limiting freedoms, of women, of thought, of speech, of act, of belief and much more. These intentions of limitation are contrary to the human rights act allowing people to live in peace.

The UN or a new International Political Forum for Global Stability should be implementing procedures that prevents those with intent on infringement of the human rights of others from being able to do so, it should decree it as illegal and action taken from there. It should also define National Ethics, each nation should vote on their Ethical Standard, a decree to which all those living there have to legally agree to or face deportation. That decree should include the right to live in a land free from terrorist ideals, and should include laws on religious imposition, making those that try imposing their own ethics that do not fit the decree as illegal acts and action taken from there.

Perhaps an Islamic colony somewhere in the desert in the Middle East could be set up to allow for the deportation of those that do not comply with or agree to the new National Ethics Laws, where they can practice their Muslim religion though complying to International law that keeps it within their boundary and ensures that it remains contained therein.

edit on 31-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
How ''Jihadi'' ethics contravenes the Human Rights Act allowing people to live in peace, free from the threat of death or torture and right to freedom of belief and thought and much more.

Human Rights Act

Right to life
Freedom from torture and inhuman or degrading treatment
Right to liberty and security
Freedom from slavery and forced labour
Right to a fair trial
No punishment without law
Respect for your private and family life, home and correspondence
Freedom of thought, belief and religion
Freedom of expression
Freedom of assembly and association
Right to marry and start a family
Protection from discrimination in respect of these rights and freedoms
Right to peaceful enjoyment of your property
Right to education
Right to participate in free elections

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's easy to sit back and find faults in something from the comfort of a chair. I am not disagreeing Islam has been infected by some parasitic throughts but you need to understand where some of the violent attitudes come from.

If someone enters your house, murders family members in front you, whilst telling you they are actually there to liberate you, then proceeds to stay in your house for the next 50 years, you're gonna be pretty pissed right?

So it makes me laugh that people use weak arguments like "They must hate the West"....want the truth? They pity us in the west, because they can see that we are so deluded by everything we have that we lack the one thing we desire the most, true freedom.

We in the west look at someone and think because that person doesn't speak English they therefore must lack any intelligence. Someone working an field can't possibly comprehend the finer points of life and someone and someone who is of any kind of faith denomination is inherently evil and lacks any sincerity.

This folks is the tone of ATS these days.

Violent Jihad as people like to call it, started when the west started to screw around with other countries, and then boasting that we in the west are civilized yet every now and then doing incredibly barbaric and stupid things.

So let me give the experts some food for thought, and god willing, if I have time I will try to write something up for easy digestion, take a look at the conflict in Ireland.

You want to see what real terrorism is, what "Violent Jihad" is (because Jihad = Struggle, so Violent Struggle seems apt), then study what happened in Ireland, the bloodshed that still carries on to this day, how it came into the UK and spilled blood on our streets, all because we in the UK thought we knew better and occupied Ireland (occupation being one step away from an Invasion).

People want to compare notes, compare notes with the conflict in and around UK and Ireland and then have a long hard think about what you think you know...I grew up in that violence, it was very real, not this sensationalized bollox that is fed in the news these days, back then you genuinely thought someone was going to commit a violent act on the streets of London.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Maybe you should tell that to obama and clinton who are HELLBENT with installing the muslim brotherhood and spending american taxpayer dollars to accomplish such a misguided agenda. I lean center-left on the political spectrum and such I am agnostic.

Christians are not as backwards as muslims generally speaking, but we are much more imperialistic then they are. Two wrongs don't make a right!
edit on 30/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

That is a valid point, whereas I would disagree that we are more imperialistic than them and they, not us better fit the definition of imperialism, we should not be getting involved and our support if the Muslim Brotherhood will bite us in the ass. When there are no "good guys" in a situation, we should stay the hell out of it.

The american government wants to take "assault weapons" from the american public and at the same time give them to the muslim brotherhood and mexican drug cartels. It makes no sense to me. We are very deep in the financial hole and should be working on the economy.

We are not more imperialistic than arabs? Come on doc!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There have been terror attacks or ''jihad'' on many nations and religions by Muslims since forever, it didn't start recently.

The thread isn't about Ireland so no point shifting the focus elsewhere.

your quote

''Violent Jihad as people like to call it, started when the west started to screw around with other countries, ''

Wrong, it happened in Africa to Africans, in Thailand to Buddhists, in the Philippines, to the Sikhs and Hindus in India in the 1700's and 1946, to Spain, Norway, Sweden, Germany, and plenty more places that are not occupying places in the Middle East. In fact plenty of it is against other muslims, and absolutely nothing to do with the West. Attempts at shifting blame to the West is futile, history and facts are readily available that tells the facts.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

2013.05.31 Iraq Baghdad 4 11 Sectarian bombers target worshippers leaving a mosque, taking down four. 2013.05.29 Iraq Baghdad 16 42 Sectarian bombers blow up a wedding party, killing sixteen outright and leaving another forty in agony. 2013.05.29 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 1 A suicide bomber attacks a Red Cross office, killing a guard. 2013.05.28 Pakistan Peshawar 2 17 Two people are killed when Sunnis set off a bomb at a Shia mosque. 2013.05.28 Iraq Sadr City 5 26 Sunnis detonate a shrapnel bomb at a Shia bus stop, taking down at least five civilians. 2013.05.28 Pakistan Badbher 1 1 Religious extremists fire on a team of polio workers, killing a woman. 2013.05.28 Pakistan Karachi 3 0 A man and his two sons, ages 12 and 15, are brutally shot to death by sectarian Jihadis. 2013.05.27 Lebanon Hermel 3 1 A 17-year-old girl is among three civilians killed in a rocket attack blamed on religious extremists. 2013.05.27 Iraq Sabi al-Boor 8 26 al-Qaeda bombers take out eight Iraqis with a bomb planted in a Shia neighborhood. 2013.05.27 Iraq Sadr City 13 35 Thirteen shoppers are blown to bits by an al-Qaeda bomb at a shopping district. 2013.05.26 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim 'separatists' shoot a 44-year-old woman several times in the chest. 2013.05.26 Syria Damascus 6 15 A mother and child are among six killed by an al-Nusra car bomb. 2013.05.26 Afghanistan Zherook 2 0 A 4-year-old child and her mother bleed to death following a Taliban rocket attack on their home. 2013.05.26 Kenya Abdisugow 6 2 A teacher and a teenage boy are among six people murdered by Islamic militants. 2013.05.25 Dagestan Makhachkala 1 14 Children are among the casualties when a female suicide bomber detonates in a public square.

www.facebook.com...

Sikh women Martyrs of Lahore (1752)
March 6, 1752 A.D., Muin-ul-Malk, Governor of Lahore (now Pakistan), also known as Mir Mannu, ordered the capture of Sikhs in his district & ordered them beheaded publicly

This picture was taken in the aftermath of Muslim league's speech famously called "Direct Action Day" in which Mohd. Ali Jinnah (the father of Pakistan) provoked Muslim masses to go beserk. For an Indian Muslim, the whole of Indian subcontinent is a UNFINISHED BUSINESS, yet to be brought under Islamic caliphate. There are statements that in 1946 Mullahs' would often burst in tears crying out loud on how Muslims failed to conquer India & convert the Indian infidels under Islamic rule. Today Afghanistan, Pakistan & Bangladesh are fixed deposits of Islam, exporting world class terrorists; but India is a joint account because muslims did not leave for their cherished Pakistan for which they killed so many Hindus & Sikhs. Today they enjoy Indian freedom & their own civil code to have 4 wives & separate sharia allowance and have increased in population whereas Sikhs & Hindus population have dwindled and whatever remains are still being persecuted (along with Christians) in Pakistan & Bangladesh.

edit on 31-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Dear Charles,
is there any news about what are or were the aims of terrorists, published by themselves or an official claim !
Why do not we ask those terrorists !!! if you give me a clue I will continue it !

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Dear maes2,

I really like what theabsolutetruth has done on Pages 9 and 10 of this thread. Unless I learn otherwise, this looks like pretty convincing evidence to me. As far as finding original statements, they always seem to be in a language I don't understand and when someone translates it there are always those who complain it isn't accurate.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. Also check sonny1, below. Besides good information which should put your question to rest, I've found him to be a good guy. He's knowledgable, reasonable, and a great ally in a fight. If you can find common ground, you should get to know him. I think he's under-appreciated here. - C -
edit on 31-5-2013 by charles1952 because: Add P.s.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00 and all thread posters

YOU GUYS ARE FANTASTIC! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!

Here's what dam00 wrote;

Fantastic thread, I started reading through the comments and got to page 5 last night, Im commenting now only so as I dont loose it later well done to all who have contributed and made this thread interesting withought the usuall bile and hate

He's absolutely right. It's the posters who make a thread and you have supplied far more than the normal level of intelligent discussion and information.

It's an honor for me to be part of this.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

A new issue of the al Qaeda-published propaganda magazine Inspire crows about recent terrorist attacks in Boston and the U.K. and urges young Muslims to carry out similar “lone wolf” operations against the West.

“When one looks at the terrific Boston Marathon operation and its aftermath, including the accusation of the two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, he understands how a single lone jihad operation can force America to stand on one foot and live in a terrified state, full of fear and rare restlessness,” reads one article under the byline Abu Abdillah Almoravid.

A “Letter from the Editor” warns, “Americans, you should understand this simple equation: as you kill you will be killed. The war is yet to cease, it has barely started. Yesterday it was Baghdad, today it is Boston. The question of ‘who and why’ should be kept aside, You should be asking, “Where is next?”

And the "excuse" for killing innocent people.

“Leave us with our religion, land and nations and mind your own internal affairs,” warns another titled “Message to the American Nation” and supposedly written by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula Commander Qassim Ar-Relmy. “Save your economy, look after your concerns.”

Al Qaeda propaganda mag crows about Boston and London attacks, urges more

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Actually, that's not correct at all.

From "The Revolution" by Dr. Ron Paul:

"A classic example of blowback involved the overthrow of Prime Minister Mohammed Mosaddegh in Iran in 1953. American and British intelligence collaborated on the overthrow of Mosaddegh's popularly elected government replacing him with the politically reliable but repressive Shah. Years later, a revolutionary Iranian government took American citizens hostage for 444 days. There is a connection here. Not because supporters of radical Islam would have had much use for the secular Mosaddegh, but because on a human level, people resent that level of interference in their affairs. When it comes to suicide bombing, I like many others, always assumed that the driving force behind the practice was Islamic fundamentalism. Promise of instant entry into paradise as reward for killing infidels was said to explain the suicides. The worlds expert on suicide terrorism convinced me to rethink this apparently plausible answer. The University of Chicago's Robert Pape in his book "Dying to Win: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism" collected a database of 462 suicide terrorist attacks between 1980 and 2004. One thing he found was that religious beliefs were less important as motivating factors then we have believed. The worlds leaders in suicide terrorism are actually the Tamel Tigers in Sri Lanka, a Marxist secular group. The largest Islamic fundamentalist countries have not been responsible for any suicide terrorist attacks. Not one has come from Iran or the Sudan. The clincher is this: the strongest motivation, according to Pape, is not religion but rather a desire to 'compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory the terrorists view as their homeland.' Between 1995 and 2004, the al-Qaeda years, two thirds of all attacks came from countries where the United States had troops stationed. While al Qaeda terrorists are twice as likely to hail from a country with a strong Wahabist, radical Islamic presence, they are ten times as likely to come from a country in which US troops are stationed. Until the US invasion in 2003, Iraq had never had a suicide terrorist attack in it's entire history. Between 1982 and 1986, there were 41 suicide terrorist attacks in Lebanon. Once the US, France, and Israel withdrew their forces from Lebanon, there were no more attacks. The reason the attacks stopped, according to Pape, is that the Osama bin Laden's of the world can no longer inspire potential suicide terrorists, regardless of their religious beliefs. Pape is convinced, after his extensive research, that the longer and more extensive the occupation of Muslim territories, the greater the chance of more 9/11 type attacks on the United States. Although most Americans don't know it, for much of the earlier 20th century our country had an excellent reputation in the Middle East, the part of the world we are now told will hate us no matter what we do."

The fear and hated of Islam in the West is largely manufactured and exaggerated. Your more likely to die from an American LEO than a terrorist. And yet, people are screaming about Muslim terrorists left and right. It is insanity, and the ego will not allow people to admit they've been duped. Their ignorance and bigotry fuels the fire.

It's not hard to understand. Study the Cold War and the actions/tactics of our military/government during those decades. The exaggerated "Communist" threat justified all the killing the MIC would ever need, while they simultaneously put into practice the teachings of Chinese Communist leader Mao Tse-tung. The irony is palpable.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join