It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Wate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Does seem to me that these celebs are (still) not aware they are being used for an evil illuminati master plan....

Global control over all fresh water sources...

Hell,... how can Matt Demon (just look at that name) think we do not know that he on his own, with his looks and questionable talent could ever be the celeb he has become.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
All they wanted was to get people to talk about and see this ad.

You did what they wanted.

Congrats!

Ooook,saw,and now apparently talking about it.

But NO,I didnt do what it wanted.
I didnt,and wouldnt send these smug,overpaid tools a dime,period.

And for its cause?
How am I to take it serious,if they dont?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Scientists warn that Earth faces severe water shortages within a generation

Doesn't that link kind of fly in the face of you saying small organizations and cheap products that can continually produce clean water are a joke?

...And that raising awareness of the water issue with a viral vid is insulting to "the millions of NWO/Illumanti conspiracy theorists"? ( a SMALL fraction of the REAL world) Are you so insulted by their tactics that it blinds you to the actual message?
edit on 5/28/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Superclass (2008) By David Rothkopf

It's just funny watching these useful idiots for the establishment shill out for personal gain, even funnier watching people on this site defend it. Don't be fooled, this planet is being run by unbelievably sick people.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

So gaining awareness on the clean water issue is bad?

Is it just because they make fun of the "Illumanti conspiracy"??

Alex Jones deserves his own circle of Dante's hell.

Hell last year's Intel Science Talent Search winner was an 18 year old girl who created yet another cheap and effective means to supply clean water. www.nbcnews.com...

Is she part of the "Illuminati" too?

edit on 5/28/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: added "..." because the "illuminati has not been proven to exist for centuries

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I'm sorry but this isn't awareness, its a spectacle. How many "clean water" ads and initiatives have hit the airwaves over the years, and how much more informed are we about this? Has anything really changed? They are using a distraction and playing political football instead of actually doing something about it.

It really is time for people to get take the initiative into their own hands if they want anything to change, like the GMO labeling boondoggle going on right now. Don't look to a bunch of rich narcissist celebrities that really don't give a %$*& about you or have any of your best interests at heart. I mean come on man

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Actually they ARE doing something about it. Have you visited water.org... or www.one.org... just as a couple examples?

I have a feeling NO.

Monsanto's GMO's are being protested, just this past weekend for example. Many Celebs as well as "normal" people are against GMO's too.
But that's not really on topic is it?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Reminds me of the "Feed Africa" initiative ran by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, you know the one that takes your charity money, forces them to plant GMO Monsanto crops and pay marked up prices for the pesticides (provided by the same company) to keep it running? Or Al Gores carbon tax (paid to companies he has shares in) or the world is going to end? I'm sorry, but NOTHING has changed or we wouldn't still be in this situation, and nothing will change as long as we keep believing this dog and pony show.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

I guess I missed where this thread was about GMO's.

Yes they are bad. Ok? I protested in St. Louis a few days ago...

but I don't think the thread is about GMO's....

I'm sorry, but really NOTHING has changed or we wouldn't still be in this situation.

Well since I'm responding to an off-topic response...do you use anything that gains it's power from oil?
Do you use solar panels?
Do you use any wind power?

If not, why are you throwing stones?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I BUY our drinking water from supermarkets because, despite the stuff from the taps being charged at stupid rates, it isn't drinkable, and I am in South west UK!

It's all very well for those not suffering in any average way, to laugh about the conspiracy theories that try to explain the #ed up world, whilst joking about abstaining from their marble and gold trimmed bathrooms as big as most people's lounge.

Really they shouldn't be asking joe public to give money to fix it, they should be talking to those controlling world politics and campaigning for the dictators etc in third world nations squandering their resources to be removed and for a real new world order, founded on the basis of decent ethics to be formed.

''oh hold on whilst I take a few moments from chilling on my private island to mock conspiracy theorists and make the plebs feel guilty for having vaguely clean water and the fact the worlds politicians are shafting their people, bwaaaahhhaaahaa''

Thanks for that!

edit on 28-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Just give them money, that will fix everything!

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Really they shouldn't be asking joe public to give money to fix it, they should be talking to those controlling world politics and campaigning for the dictators etc in third world nations squandering their resources to be removed and for a real new world order, founded on the basis of decent ethics to be formed.

''oh hold on whilst I take a few moments from chilling on my private island to mock conspiracy theorists and make the plebs feel guilty for having vaguely clean water and the fact the worlds politicians are shafting their people, bwaaaahhhaaahaa''

Thanks for that!

^ This.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit

Just give them money, that will fix everything

No do something yourself if you don't trust celebrities. (because, gosh obviously anyone who's made it on TV must be "illuminati")

like I've said before, there are MANY small organizations making devices that CAN provide continual clean water. Look them up and laugh at them too, I guess.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

''like I've said before, there are MANY small organizations making devices that CAN provide continual clean water. Look them up and laugh at them too, I guess. ''

If there are truly feasible ways for this being implemented, politicians should be instigating it, not celebs asking the public.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

''like I've said before, there are MANY small organizations making devices that CAN provide continual clean water. Look them up and laugh at them too, I guess. ''

If there are truly feasible ways for this being implemented, politicians should be instigating it, not celebs asking the public.

Are you incapable of using Google or your preferred search engine to find these ways and methods? They EXIST.

Many are small organizations producing large numbers of cheap and continual water cleaning methods. Are they "illumiNOTi" too?

Do You wait for ATS or Alex Jones to tell you was is the "accepted" way for hardcore CT"s????

If so then I pity you.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What's up with your fixation with Alex Jones?

Try to guess which category Mr. Bronson fits into.... then consider the fact that they have the nerve to go on TV and ask the public for hand outs. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out who should be fronting the bill to "save the planet", but we all know that ain't going to happen anytime soon.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

What's up with your fixation with Alex Jones?

I guess just because infowars was the only source in the OP...
So it was mentioned and linked to a couple of times.

GMO's? NO.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Your attitude is out of order.

I said, if you go back and read my posts that governments should be putting these cheap water systems in place. I know they exist, I said if they are feasible in their implementation they should be implemented by governments instead of celebs asking the public to pay.

Perhaps you should google ''manners'', ''how to read properly'', try ''not making presumptions'' too as well as ''how not to be an irritating net troll that tries distorting posts for the sake of annoyance and time wasting arguments about things they didn't say in the first place''.

Do not bother replying, google awaits.

ETA who is Alex Jones?

ETA 2 Celebs have been asking money from the public since at least 1984, the world still isn't fixed, yet you think of this as the way to solving such issues?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Your attitude is out of order.

Attitude? Out of order? Are you an ATS Judge?

ETA who is Alex Jones?

I take it you didn't read the OP or the second post or the link the OP gave.

Do not bother replying, google awaits.

So you are going to google those things/

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Richard Branson is already investing a lot to be honest.

In the beginning of this year, he announced giving half of his wealth, over 2 billion dollars for fighting against global problems.

He is also investing a lot of time and money in a group : The Elders. A group of former peace and human right activitst: Nelson Mandela, Kofi Annan etc. who work without no vested interest on solution to global problems AIDS, poverty etc and using the political influence to avoid different conflicts.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I have opinions whether or not an ''ATS judge''.

I commented on the video, not the opinion of the video on the link.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join