It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Wate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This IS pretty bizarre. I think the boring ego-maniacs in this video need to understand that most people don't think they're in on any grand conspiracy. And if they are, they're just pawns...insignificant to anybody's attention, anyway.

I couldn't have said it better myself though, the video should be about the cause (a pretty serious one), instead of poking fun at skeptics. Yeah, really bizarre and boring, you guys.....

NEXT!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Bump

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm sure you can't be on this forum and not know about the existence of the Bilderberg group--highly secretive and I suspect highly unscrupulous. There's no doubt in my mind whatever that there is a plan in place to reduce the world's population. Guess we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, just as an aside, Canada's liver cancer rate has tripled since the 70's and there is increasing cancer in young children. What's up with that--especially given the megabucks that have been raised for cancer research. Lots of stuff is going down that we're not aware of but would die on the spot if we were. Okay, just a spot of hyperbole.

Also note, "where there's smoke there's very likely to be fire" is a great adage to keep in mind.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join