It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden Muslim Riots, called a City of Fire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by papazen

Yeah those poor FANATIC!! Muslims do nothing wrong and have no evil in their hearts. Its all our fault because we are mean to them. . .

Quite right.. If we had not gone to their homelands and killed a few million of them none of this would be happening... For every action there is an equal and balancing force..

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by coolcatt

The media is keeping a lid on this. Like they always do. The only reason the Woolwitch attack was publicized is because there were people on the street who filmed it before the media could get there.

Hey, they're not keeping a lid on this! Didn't you notice how the reporter in the OP's video repeatedly called the rioters 'immigrants'?
And
Not
Muslims. Lid firmly sealed and locked.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The progressive mindset and values will always fail Sweden is just ahead of the curve. Tolerance is a good thing and should be the rule not the exception.....BUT.

Tolerance and Religion do not mix.

What will they do in Sweden to keep what little nationalism and pride they have left? Will they toss the freedom and tradition away for some progressive lie? Time will tell. I say they are so brainwashed and politically correct they will just except it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

He means that no one is being warned that this is happening and to come. That it will get worse, most likely.

I mean if people knew that there mosque or school is potentially going to get hit? How would they feel. Safe? .
edit on 26-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Stop hassling the poor muslims.

I think the only problem here is that the Swedish Police shot and killed a Muslim.

If they didn't, there would be no riots, and we wouldn't be talking about non-existent problems.

As long as you don't kill the Muslims, I don't think there's any problem.

All the supposed problems are "fabricated" to try to explain why the riots occur. But, if those problems were real, then the people would be rioting without waiting for some Muslim to get shot.

So, the only problem is the killing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by papazen

Yeah those poor FANATIC!! Muslims do nothing wrong and have no evil in their hearts. Its all our fault because we are mean to them. . .

Quite right.. If we had not gone to their homelands and killed a few million of them none of this would be happening... For every action there is an equal and balancing force..

Now here is where I have a problem with this argument. The PLO Israeli massacre during the ’72 Olympics. Did that take place in Israel? No, Germany.

And all the hijackings of the ‘70’s and ‘80’s did not take place there either.

Terrorists brought it to our soil and then claim victimhood? Hogwash!

If you attack me and mine, don't be suprised if I attack back. And if I have a higher tech base...I'll use that as well.

It's called a escalated response.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sigh...why, why, are the few extremists from all tripes - religions, atheists, sexuals, black, white, rich, poor, etc so DARN hell bent on stirring up the MAJORITY of us whom had only living in peace into joining their stupid and insane plots and causes to HATE & KILL EACH OTHER?!!!

WHY THE HELL THEY CAN'T LET US MAJORITY LIVE IN PEACE, WHILE THEY SORT IT OUT AMONGST THEMSELVES IN A WIRED CAGE WITH PUNCHING GLOVES IF SUPREMACY IS WHAT THEY WANT??!!!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

It may be closer to the truth then you think. Bad taste or not they brought this on themselves, lets just hope they can fix it themselves.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Sigh...why, why, are the few extremists from all tripes - religions, atheists, sexuals, black, white, rich, poor, etc so DARN hell bent on stirring up the MAJORITY of us whom had only living in peace into joining their stupid and insane plots and causes to HATE & KILL EACH OTHER?!!!

WHY THE HELL THEY CAN'T LET US MAJORITY LIVE IN PEACE, WHILE THEY SORT IT OUT AMONGST THEMSELVES IN A WIRED CAGE WITH PUNCHING GLOVES IF SUPREMACY IS WHAT THEY WANT??!!!

Those you have mentioned are not my enemies, unless they are hell bent on pushing their way of life upon me.

Other than that. I agree.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

What if muslims kill someone.

Do we ignore it?

What if they break the law?

Do we ignore it?

What if they harm someone?

Do we ignore it?

I mean, we don't want riots, right?

So we should just allow them to do whatever they want?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by winofiend
Stop hassling the poor muslims.

I think the only problem here is that the Swedish Police shot and killed a Muslim.

If they didn't, there would be no riots, and we wouldn't be talking about non-existent problems.

As long as you don't kill the Muslims, I don't think there's any problem.

All the supposed problems are "fabricated" to try to explain why the riots occur. But, if those problems were real, then the people would be rioting without waiting for some Muslim to get shot.

So, the only problem is the killing.

Don't forget about the part where the old man was brandishing a knife.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Let us all calm down.

The rule of law was established not for nothing.

Let the rule of law takes its place. Let those whom had flouted the rule of law be arrested and given a fair trial. Let those whom abuse the rule of law while investigations or trial are taking place be equally arrested and tried.

No one is above the law - natural or immigrant citizen, and ALL are equal in the eyes of the law.

Those who seek to change the law - peaceful means are avaliable by the vote. There is no need to use lies and falsehoods to twist truths to fool others into making foolish decisions for life, and above all, there is no need to use HATE and FEAR to intimidate others.

Those who do - expect a visit from the friendly neighbour hood cop with handcuffs ready, for charges of sedition and incitement to violence.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

haha but thats with no future, like they dont have opportunities.Do you understand? ...

Imagine the satisfaction of people who havent worked for what they have ,Nil.

Immigrants who settle well are usually working and integrating to an extent within the country.

No opportunities? Oh I think I could endure that hardship of the life.... Basically, I'd have nothing to look forward to but Government checks totaling more than I made while having opportunity in working . I can see myself trapped with days spent ...well, talking on blogs and tending to websites or other tasks.

Indeed.. That is a tough existence. They could always relocate to someplace with more..meaningful definition of hardship. Perhaps where many of them came from, as a place to return to. I know furnished places with generous stipends just for being me wouldn't be common to find across any part of Africa.

* I've looked at some of the academic opportunities for Grad work and PHD stuff in GIS out of Copenhagen and other European Universities. This puts some of those packages and offers in better perspective. It's almost beyond belief to me, as an American, to read where they'll pay my graduate tuition, room and board AND money to spend ..all for basically being willing to do undergrad scut work during the grad program at their University. (Ice core sample collection in Greenland was one of the programs...with near 'free ride' level support). If the poor get what this thread indicates? I guess those are real after all.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Guys,

A handfull of muslim youths, from the poor parts of Sweden are rioting, out of 500000 integrated muslims.

While I *can* understand that the gung-ho crowd here on ATS is getting all hysterical about things because the rioters are muslim immigrants, (sharia ! sharia !) maybe you should try putting things into perspective.

All over the world, poor people riot, and they often brandish easy and available ideologies to accompagny there voices/acts.

Swedish society isn't in anymore danger than say, english culture when white football hooligans burn stuff.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Why let people in when they have nothing to offer them. No prospects.Thats what I dont understand.

Because the Swedish government - like every western government - are under orders to.

They didn't go, "Oh, look, there's a few million muslims, let's immigrate that lot, they'll do wonders for us, fill jobs, reduce crime, improve social cohesion...."

There's a distinctive sound that can be heard in every western country....the sound of the big wheels of globalism grinding....

The goal? To mix everybody up. Beginning with mass immigration from the third to the first world.

I hate to keep using the "g" word, it's beginning to bore even me.

But people aren't seeing the big picture.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

Hate to break it to you but its not always the number of people doing something, its what they are doing that points towards the seriousness of it.

But this is 200 youth. What when the western world really annoys muslims. Get it?

You cant think interms of numbers, think interms of damage done.

For example , a bomber like the ones in Boston cost the city around $333 million they estimate.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The big picture is and will always be Globalization, but not the perverted one the rich foistered upon poor nations.

We mankind will eventually form the global community, because despite our differences, we all do share the same common aims in life - peace, justice, equality, shared prospertiy, responsible freedom and progress, regardless if one is a goat herder in Africa or a president of USA.

It is only the MINORITY EXTREMISTS of all kinds of human differences whom still foolishly cling onto utilitarian exclusitivity and believed that it is the pathway to evolution. That is a flawed and stupid perception, for changes are the only constant in life as economies flounder and grow, population rises and fall, politics uplifted or end up in the gutter, etc, and will only be rolled under by the juggarnaut of change.

As a global community based upon shared aims, we will be far stronger to weather the changes and adapt with shared innovation and egalistarian plans that leaves none behind, and be stronger for it , and that's the only pathway to mankind's evolution
edit on 26-5-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
we all do share the same common aims in life - peace, justice, equality, shared prospertiy, responsible freedom and progress, regardless if one is a goat herder in Africa or a president of USA.

No we do not ALL share the same common goals. Sharia Law is an excellent example of how many people do not wish for equality, honor killings, nope no peace there either. Maybe stone a raped woman to death, yup we all want that.....

When this entire war with Muslims thing kicked off I felt that the West kinda deserved what they got as we really did push an illegal war with zero proof. We continued that war in Afghanistan.

However they more I have learned about Iran, Iraq, Sunnis and Shiites and that pig humping prophet Mohammad I decided to say no to ethnic mixing. Were I in Sweden and making the rules I would round up each and every rioter, their families and send them all to a nice friendly Muslim Country.

Until religion dies many people will. I see no reason to invite someone into my Country that is going to make trouble. Give them Africa for all I care. Build a wall around the backwards idiots.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SQUEALER

What if muslims kill someone.

Do we ignore it?

What if they break the law?

Do we ignore it?

What if they harm someone?

Do we ignore it?

I mean, we don't want riots, right?

So we should just allow them to do whatever they want?

No, you don't ignore it. You treat them like you treat any other citizen. Then the problems go away.

If you wouldn't shoot the Queen of Sweden for waving a machete at you, then you shouldn't shoot the Muslim for the same.

edit on 26-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I am pretty sure you just described the majority of welfare recipients in the United States. The problem is they don't want to better themselves, they don't want to take advantage of the opportunities afforded to them. Why bother working your butt off when you can live for free. Free housing, free food, spending money. I seriously doubt this is what has the muslim community in an uproar.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join