It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Tesla's work is all over HAARP and HAMP and other projects that you're too lazy to search for, on your own. Darn near all of today's wireless system is Tesla based. I'm sorry if you're not educated enough to understand that. The technology we have today, is OLD NEWS. It's the garbage that's left over from the military industrial complex. I really don't have the time to give you lessons on technology. Learn how to surf the web instead of "like"n posts on facebook.

Your ad hom posts are only serving to give you away. Why is it that, instead of providing what you claim, you immediately shift to ad hom, personal attacks and insults?

Why go through all of this trouble to avoid posting what you claim you have??

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Maybe because your "answers" are contrary to readily available, openly admitted FACTS. Seek and you will find. Don't sit here and pick apart every thing i say, do your own research. I can provide all the scientific data you want, but it still won't mean a thing, to you. You'll still live in your wonderful world of ignorant bliss.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Tesla's work is all over HAARP and HAMP and other projects that you're too lazy to search for, on your own. Darn near all of today's wireless system is Tesla based. I'm sorry if you're not educated enough to understand that. The technology we have today, is OLD NEWS. It's the garbage that's left over from the military industrial complex. I really don't have the time to give you lessons on technology. Learn how to surf the web instead of "like"n posts on facebook.

You seem to be falling into insults! oh dear. I don't have a facebook account. I could probably teach YOU a thing or two about technology since I work with some rather advanced stuff (consumer, but still advanced) day in day out.

One last thing, tesla's work in RF largely came after the original work done by others. He built upon it, but didn't necessarily "invent" RF technology. And again, prove his work is in any way integrated into HAARP.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Or the more likely scenario is that it is springtime and tornadoes are common in that area this time of year. I thought everyone knew that the midwest was prone to having tornadoes this time of year? I'm in Colorado and I know that everything east of me (along the foothills) is likely to have tornadoes from now until the beginning of fall.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Maybe because your "answers" are contrary to readily available, openly admitted FACTS.
Like what? Seriously, you keep dancing around specifics, and its giving you away. Either provide specifics, or admit you have dug a hole that you cant get out of.

Seek and you will find.
Ive sought, and ive found, and have continued to find for the last decade. All this vagueness and still you will not provide one single thing. Very telling.

. Don't sit here and pick apart every thing i say, do your own research.
See, thats the thing. I HAVE done my research, which is why I am able to pick apart what you are spewing.
Soooo many deflections, when all you have to say is "i dont have anything to back it up".

. I can provide all the scientific data you want, but it still won't mean a thing, to you.
Third time youve gone to this to cop out. And its the third time Im going to call you out on it. Provide, and ill accept. But dont think for a minute that anyone is buying this cop out deflection nonsense.

You'll still live in your wonderful world of ignorant bliss.
You mean the one where evidence is necessary to back a claim?
Like I keep saying, ad homs, insults, namecalling....why go to all that trouble to avoid posting the facts you claim to have?
edit on 21-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Good god, people are just sick these days. Between the "it was HAARP" nonsense, the "i guess its time to outlaw tornadoes" b.s, and the economic politicization of events like these, I am quickly losing any hope for sane and rational thoughts.

What happened? Where did people go so sideways?

And you sat there and said i was insulting you? Nah, you started the insults way back when. I guess the gander doesn't like goose food. Nor does it like truth or facts. It's nice and comfy in the wonderful world of lies and deceptions that spew from the brainwashing box called television.

I'm sorry for asking a CONSPIRACY QUESTION, on a CONSPIRACY SITE. I didn't know "thinking outside of the box" meant i was "sick". Yeah, maybe i am "sick". Sick of ignorance!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

And you sat there and said i was insulting you? Nah, you started the insults way back when.
I didnt insult you in any way. I made a statement about all of the nonsense, yes, and stick to it. Not one place in here did I say anything specifically about you.

I guess the gander doesn't like goose food. Nor does it like truth or facts.
I love truth and facts. Its just that I am still waiting for you to provide ANY. So where is it?

. It's nice and comfy in the wonderful world of lies and deceptions that spew from the brainwashing box called television.
Your standard ad hom response. So predictable. For the record, I dont own a tv. Nice try though.

I'm sorry for asking a CONSPIRACY QUESTION, on a CONSPIRACY SITE. I didn't know "thinking outside of the box" meant i was "sick". Yeah, maybe i am "sick". Sick of ignorance!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I find it a little COINCIDENTAL that a mega tornado would hit, just as the POTUS is being slammed from every angle, regarding the various scandals that have been attributed to his presidency. Don't you? So, does anyone think this was a manufactured "natural disaster" to distract the people from the President's mess???

DUH NOOOOOOO.

Come on pleeease enough of this Haarp crap. If Haarp could be used as weapon with such control and devastating effect then there would no need EVER EVER AGAIN EVER TO PUT ONE SOLDIER ON THE FRONT LINE. Afghanistan, iran,iraq, syria etc etc. All could be zapped and all blamed "on the weather".

Jesus did you Haarp conspiracists bypass the basic logic exam at school !

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Good god, people are just sick these days. Between the "it was HAARP" nonsense, the "i guess its time to outlaw tornadoes" b.s, and the economic politicization of events like these, I am quickly losing any hope for sane and rational thoughts.

What happened? Where did people go so sideways?

And you sat there and said i was insulting you? Nah, you started the insults way back when. I guess the gander doesn't like goose food. Nor does it like truth or facts. It's nice and comfy in the wonderful world of lies and deceptions that spew from the brainwashing box called television.

ATS is not just a conspiracy site. It is a place where THEORIES are put forward, in the hope of meaningful debate. Everything you have posted is just your theory. We have just as much right to ask you for your proof as you do putting your ideas forward.

This is the problem people like yourself face - you will never find a group of people willing to blindly follow everything you say like you are the new messiah of truth without questioning your thinking, logic and reason.

You have been asked for your proof multiple times. You have failed to provide it. No amount of argument on your part will change anyone's mind without proof.

What you have been successful in demonstrating is your ability to blindly follow others (lets face it - your tesla / haarp / weather modification claim is not new or yours alone) without thinking logically and for yourself. Many people with beliefs like yourself claim we "critics" are the closed minded people. Nothing could be further from the truth. We have demonstrated the ability to think for ourselves and not get caught up in hyperbole and sheeple nonsense

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The best part about this, as it was after sandy hook, and boston, and all the others, is that these posts, which claim outlandish things and refuse to back them up or discuss them rationally inevitably come from members who signed up simply to post the outlandish theory, or brand new members who vehemently deny any calls for evidence.

I dont know if anyone else is noticing this trend, or if it brings anyone else to the same conclusions, but seriously, its becoming obvious to me that we are being infiltrated and discredited from the inside out.

Be very wary.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This stuff has been in development for over 100 years.
I also find it interesting how they always cover up their top secret affairs and make it seem like it's for the betterment of mankind. Yeah, on the surface, that's what they want us to believe. Unfortunately, there is another agenda behind it!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The best part about this, as it was after sandy hook, and boston, and all the others, is that these posts, which claim outlandish things and refuse to back them up or discuss them rationally inevitably come from members who signed up simply to post the outlandish theory.

I dont know if anyone else is noticing this trend, or if it brings anyone else to the same conclusions, but seriously, its becoming obvious to me that we are being infiltrated and discredited from the inside out.

Be very wary.

I did the exact opposite

I was a browser here for years but started to see more and more and more nonsense so signed up to help the cause of logic and sensibility!

But yes you are right, this is the second thread in recent times I have been active in that was started by a newcomer and will no doubt end up in the pile of dead threads and / or banned members.

It is a worrying development

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This stuff has been in development for over 100 years.
I also find it interesting how they always cover up their top secret affairs and make it seem like it's for the betterment of mankind. Yeah, on the surface, that's what they want us to believe. Unfortunately, there is another agenda behind it!

OOOOOOOhhh! a youtube video!

sorry, youtube is neither proof or in many cases even remotely truthful. You will find that many many members on ATS will not accept youtube videos as proof as by and large, they are made by people just like you with the same faulty beliefs, and since anyone can make and upload videos their value declines further.
edit on 21-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 21-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: edited out because the tone that I wanted did not come across

link   

Nice to meet you. I'm WonderBoi, 43 years old, as well. I've been around the block more than once. No one is questioning nature's ability, but nature sure does have impeccable timing. That's really all i'm trying to say. As we all know, "timing is everything". Hurricane Sandy seemed like the timing was just right, also. I'm glad the majority of you people still deny scalar weapons, advanced technology, etc, etc. I know it seems insensitive to raise such a topic, during such a horrific event, but coincidences seem to be the norm of late. There have been way too many "coincidences" since 911. Statistically speaking, CAN'T BE! Nothing is 100%.

No.

Your perception of the world has been skewed since 9/11 because a nasty reality came home to roost that day that bad things happen, even to people in the USA.

The facts are this;

The earth is 4.54 billion years old.

Homo Sapeins have been around for 200,000 years.

The United States of America will have been around for 237 years on the 4th July this year.

9/11 happened 12 years ago.

In real terms, with regard to weather events, we have seen nothing. We like to think we have, because we're human and arrogant.

Simple fact is though that on the grand scale of things, compared to nature, we're insignificant.

If you're the same age as me, then yopu remember all kinds of natural disasters happening across the world way before the internet came about and people with vivid imaginations invented the fad of scalar super weapons to try and make out that humans are more powerful than nature, and way before the recent fad of blaming everything on Barack Obama, and way before the even more recent fad of claiming everything that happens ever is a false flag event of some kind.

Re-read that list I posted. A large number of those events occured pre WW2 and the more modern "technological age". A Do you think "scalar weapons" existed then?

No. They didn't.

Its a big world, and bad things happen in it.

As comforting as it might be to try and blame someone else for it, people die in natural disasters all the time.

The world is a dangerous place.

edit on 21/5/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/5/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'd be more concerned about a person that has over 7,000 posts, as compared to a newbie with questions. Sorry to say, your answers regarding what HAARP can and can't do are only the tip of the iceberg. You don't know what HAARP can do. Not even Jesse the Body Ventura knows for sure because his access was: DENIED!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well, of the number of nonsense threads I have no doubt but I meant is the 2nd one I have personally been active in. And Im glad I made you smile. Keep up hope, there are still sensible people in this world

EDIT:

actually its the third, I forgot about GameKeeper's final demise some months ago.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'd be more concerned about a person that has over 7,000 posts, as compared to a newbie with questions.
The difference is, I will back my claims, when I make them. You hide behind ad homs and 'questions'.

Sorry to say, your answers regarding what HAARP can and can't do are only the tip of the iceberg.
1)What answers did I give about what it can or can't do?
2)Can you provide evidence that it can do more than its advertised purpose?

You don't know what HAARP can do
But I'm sure you do.

Not even Jesse the Body Ventura knows for sure because his access was: DENIED!

Well, if Jesse the Body wasnt let it, that MUST mean this tornado was created by HAARP.

Seriously, this is getting funny

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

See, here's the thing, as old as earth is, it has NEVER had this many people. I'm not the ones with plans to eliminate 80% of the useless eaters. You all can live in the wonderful world of natural disasters, if you want, but, history has taught me, not to be so sure. Since when did it become a crime to ask questions? Is it because people died? Well, people are still dying from the events that took place on 9-11, and we still have NO ANSWERS! Nor will it ever be resolved. It will be another unsolved mystery. People still believe 9-11 was a terrorist attack, no matter how much EVIDENCE proves otherwise. Perhaps, some of you need to look at things from a sinister point of view. TPTB are!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by neformore

See, here's the thing, as old as earth is, it has NEVER had this many people. I'm not the ones with plans to eliminate 80% of the useless eaters. You all can live in the wonderful world of natural disasters, if you want, but, history has taught me, not to be so sure. Since when did it become a crime to ask questions? Is it because people died? Well, people are still dying from the events that took place on 9-11, and we still have NO ANSWERS! Nor will it ever be resolved. It will be another unsolved mystery. People still believe 9-11 was a terrorist attack, no matter how much EVIDENCE proves otherwise. Perhaps, some of you need to look at things from a sinister point of view. TPTB are!

The sinister point of view is the declination of independent thought and reasoning by an ever growing (but still minority) percent of the population.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join