It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It sucks, but it sure as hell isn't HAARP. People claiming so simply dont understand physics. FAR different parts of the atmosphere are involved, and there is NO evidence that HAARP has any sort of capability to do anything but slap the ionosphere around a bit.

Go read a physics book. Read FACTUAL information about HAARP and how it can affect the environment.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's nice to see people still poo-pooing the technology that has been openly admitted. Either you're a) in complete denial of the facts, b) are uneducated and living in denial, c) are still living in the stone ages, d) foolish. I, for one, am not going to fall for the tricks, knowing what i know. I'm surprised some of you still don't use beepers.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I made this assertion in another thread. But of course I was taunted.

HAARP has been being used to destroy the country.. and kill its people rather then using military force.

Thats what i believe

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

if that is what you belive please explain how the US population has remained relatively stable? a country "killing" its own citizens implies a greater death-than-birth ratio. Aslo, what would be the point of killing its own people? if everyone is dead or leaves that there will be no economy to support the evil-doers you seem to believe in.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

where has it been openly admitted that HAARP has the capability to control weather? do you have a link to a NON conspiracy / youtube / nutjob site?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

in comparison ... the fed prints and prints and prints .. and obama says the recession is over.

yeh.. open your eyes

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People keep saying: "OMG a tornado in tornado alley".
Well, how do you think they're gonna do it? Do you think tptb are going to do these disasters out of the norm? Are you expecting them to "create a hurricane" in tornado alley?
Wouldn't that be a liiiiiittle obvious? Wouldn't it be easier to work with the flow, as compared to against it. Wouldn't it be easier for them to use the natural elements, to serve their purpose All they need to do is agitate the natural elements surrounding environment. If i can think this way, what makes you believe, 100 of the smartest people on the planet, aren't light years beyond my thoughts? Remember this, tptb are good at manipulating things. Even those that go in with good intentions, have no idea what they're really doing, and why. And, we all know what happens to whistleblowers.

I know this is a major tragedy, but try to stay focused on the overall agenda which is: eliminating 80% of us "useless eaters". TPTB take this stuff very seriously. We should too because we are funding these projects.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't need to open my eyes.....and that's a pretty poor way to avoid my question. Sure, the fed does print and print a seemingly endless amount of cash. But what has that got to do with anything?

If the people are killed off what is the point of *anything* ? I could commit genocide and start printing my own money to share amongst the few rich survivors. But that money would be worthless as there would be nothing to spend it on, BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DEAD.

You argument is flawed.

And I don't live in the US either

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If theres one thing I have learned, it is that there is no point in debating people who are completely convinced, not requiring any evidence to get there.

Some people simply have some basal NEED to scream conspiracy in events like this.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Well, how do you think they're gonna do it? Do you think tptb are going to do these disasters out of the norm? Are you expecting them to "create a hurricane" in tornado alley?
Wouldn't that be a liiiiiittle obvious? Wouldn't it be easier to work with the flow, as compared to against it. Wouldn't it be easier for them to use the natural elements, to serve their purpose All they need to do is agitate the natural elements surrounding environment. If i can think this way, what makes you believe, 100 of the smartest people on the planet, aren't light years beyond my thoughts? Remember this, tptb are good at manipulating things. Even those that go in with good intentions, have no idea what they're really doing, and why. And, we all know what happens to whistleblowers.

I know this is a major tragedy, but try to stay focused on the overall agenda which is: eliminating 80% of us "useless eaters". TPTB take this stuff very seriously. We should too because we are funding these projects.

so why don't they use it to wipe out the entire populations of every country with oil / dictators / nukes / terrorists ? oh yeah that's right, because it is a fantasy. Prove to me that HAARP can do what you think it can do. Go on, I dare you

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

If theres one thing I have learned, it is that there is no point in debating people who are completely convinced, not requiring any evidence to get there.

Some people simply have some basal NEED to scream conspiracy in events like this.

I know, and I find it very sad. As a UK citizen these people make you all seem, well, silly. It reflects badly on you as a country that some people do not have the logical fortitude to realise that sometimes, crap happens.

I cant say that right without sounding insulting to the Us but it does seem to be a particular US-centric problem. Crap happens all over the world, but only in the US is it a conspiracy
edit on 21-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I agree whole-heartedly. the one thing I will say is, please, keep in mind, there are a lot of logical people over here. Its just that the loons are louder.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I agree whole-heartedly. the one thing I will say is, please, keep in mind, there are a lot of logical people over here. Its just that the loons are louder.

I edited my post to sound less insulting....

edit on 21-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Your right, but to answer your question.. - what good is an economy without consumers:
What good are consumers with no economy.. thats my answer.

Things are going to hell real fast and why would they not want to kill us? Less of a resistance when it all goes.

Lastly .. Your not in Merka? Then please keep your ill-informed comments out of the disscussion,'
no disrespect...

but im tired of people outside the country trying to school someone when your not even in the country.. you have no clue whats going on

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild

Your right, but to answer your question.. - what good is an economy without consumers:
What good are consumers with no economy.. thats my answer.

Things are going to hell real fast and why would they not want to kill us? Less of a resistance when it all goes.

Lastly .. Your not in Merka? Then please keep your ill-informed comments out of the disscussion,'
no disrespect...

but im tired of people outside the country trying to school someone when your not even in the country.. you have no clue whats going on

I can read, I can look at websites and I possess reason. ATS does not forbid anyone from making any on-topic comments.

When I see stupid, I reply with non-stupid

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Your right, but to answer your question.. - what good is an economy without consumers: What good are consumers with no economy.. thats my answer.
You need to take some basic economic classes. Consumers will consume, no matter what.

So, you base the assertion that they ARE trying to kill us off of the question "why would they not?".

Lastly .. Your not in Merka? Then please keep your ill-informed comments out of the disscussion,' no disrespect...

The other poster may not be, but I am, and either way, your OPINIONS are no more relevant than theirs.

Like I said, I am in the US, and I will say that YOU have no idea what is going on. At all. Please provide some evidence for your claims, or look in the mirror and realize that you are spreading nonsense.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lol

It doesnt matter what 'proof' I post because you are one of those people who thrive on your own words. Its called Ego

Furthermore, neither you or myself know truly whats going on so why bother. So stop insulting me just because im a free thinker. My mind might be a little more open then others (yes brains spewing) but I would rather offer new ideas ..than follow rank and file

And by the way ..As our currency diminishes due to inflation.. consumers stop consuming
edit on 21-5-2013 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
Lol

It doesnt matter what 'proof' I post because you are one of those people who thrive on your own words. Its called Ego

Furthermore, neither you or myself know truly whats going on so why bother. So stop insulting me just because im a free thinker. My mind might be a little more open then others (yes brains spewing) but I would rather offer new ideas ..than follow rank and file

In the context of this thread, I can say with 100% confidence that I know exactly what is going on.

It is called weather. Specifically, a Tornado. That happens to be in tornado valley, in tornado season.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sir, you still have not provided any sort of sourcing for your statement about the director of HAARP openly admitting that it can be used to do this sort of thing. If you cannot provide any sort of source for that, the rest of us will just go ahead and assume that you're making it all up.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So are you claiming that all the documented tornado's in the same area during the same annual time frame often with way more catastrophic results over say the past 100 years were Govt controlled Ops or are you just choosing to ignore those because it fits your HAARP theory?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join