It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Achieving That Which is Called "Heaven On Earth"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Most people believe that Earth is just this "dump" of material or even "Hell" and that we are supposed to suffer and then escape to the afterlife which will be heaven.

As some teachers have said, such as Jesus, it is not about "escaping" but to bring DOWN Heaven to be on Earth. Buddha talked about "heaven" being within the consciousness (nirvana), so it can be BROUGHT here and carried with us. Jesus talked about the kingdom of heaven being within you. Lao Tzu said "the way to is heaven not in the sky, the way to heaven is through the heart".

How does one bring "Heaven" to Earth?

Here are the mechanics as it came into my mind (I'm not sure why it came so scientifically):

THE MECHANICS OF ACHIEVING THAT WHICH IS CALLED "HEAVEN ON EARTH"

Steps:

1] A large proportion of the human population will feel joy

2] The environment will stay in good condition for living

3] Humanity will stay with scientific progression, advanced technology, but with that which harmonizes with the environment

Achievements:

1]
* Most humans believe in "love" as a spiritual attainment
* Unity is attained through the understanding of "love" as a connecter
* This sense of spiritual achievement leads to more happiness for the majority

2]
* Some believe that the "Earth" is a living organism
* Foster respect for the planet and the life upon on
* With "love" of Earth, the environment is safe and a sense of spiritual union is achieved

3]
* Humanity will gain wisdom of the universe through scientific exploration of the cosmos
* The science leads to an understanding of "unity" of physical reality
* Spiritual unity (love) and physical unity (quantum entanglement) is united as ONE

IN SUMMARY

To achieve heaven on Earth, one must understand what is the "LAW" of Heaven which makes it so peaceful. The answer is... there is "unity/bonding". But where did that unity/bonding come from? It came from Love and Trust. It came from being there for others when they need help. It came from treating fellow spirits as Brothers and Sisters.

ACTION is most effective, and which ACTION most demonstrates Love?

It is SHARING with others. SHARING with others will lead to others know that they are CARED FOR, that someone is there for them in their darkest moments. And as we continue to share with each other in our darkest moments, eventually the "dark" moments will go away as everyone will always be cared for by everyone else. There will be "Trust" and "Honesty".

Sharing with others, whether it be physical such as a Book or Money, or whether it be spiritual such as wisdom or compassion; this is like sharing your LIGHT (Your SPIRIT) with another.

Sharing is like opening yourself (your personality) to another. It is natural. Those who need what you have to offer as a Spirit/Person will come to you, those who do not will go to another who is NATURALLY offering. If you need anything it will be ONE who actually LOVES to offer the thing (or advice) that you are needing.

EACH PART playing perfectly in a NATURAL ORCHESTRATION (Harmony).

edit on 14-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm a Christian....but what ??????

I know what your trying to say but you sound like a Buddist monk !

The fact is Lucifer rebelled in where of all places... Heaven! So if that is possible in a perfect place your as wrong as saying darkness can only exist where light doesn't. If that is true what happened to Lucifer?

You have much yet to learn grasshopper...

edit on 14-5-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Lust is to take, love is to give.

Give all that you are to the world, take nothing, and the world will give itself back to you.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

Rebllion from unification would be separation. a Unified spiritual field would be a ball of light. Lucifer the light bearer a reference to god. God being unified light.

Ball of energy. Rebellion would be big bang. therefore you find yourself existing as you thanks to god/lucifer.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes it's achievable we do make our own paradise ever individual helps but as a group effort it can and will be done.

We just need people to wake up and that won't happen unless we don't go out of our way to help those who may still be lost in blindness.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
I'm a Christian....but what ??????

I know what your trying to say but you sound like a Buddist monk !

The fact is Lucifer rebelled in where of all places... Heaven! So if that is possible in a perfect place your as wrong as saying darkness can only exist where light doesn't. If that is true what happened to Lucifer?

You have much yet to learn grasshopper...

edit on 14-5-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)

We all have differing opinions on here some know a lot some don't but when an idea is presented you have your intuition to see what's right and what's not, this is what your guide is on this planet some recognise that fact and have the ability to follow it as others don't have that ability and follow what they are told.

I do wish people could see we can achieve this idea of heaven on earth and look at the adam and eve story from a different direction where it could be representative of our own lives where adam is conscious and eve the subconscious and we are unaware of the fact and have to find out ourselves.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Sharing is the only thing we can do to keep the process of heaven on Earth moving forward

Of which you share is up to you, but I know myself I have not shared my thoughts on ATS for quite a long time and I feel compelled to for the time being however short it may be.

Thank you, OP...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't know anything about love being something with unity or other metaphysical/esoterical defined words.

But I know physics. And I know that esoterical oriented persons don't know about physics. Don't use "quantum entanglement" unless you know exactly what that means.

We are not in happy-funny-land when it comes to those strictly defined terms - physics isn't some place where you can dream up a new definition of entaglement = unity of particles. If it were that way, we would have the huge foam of words with definitions newly defined by everyone using them in their own private way and definition.

This is not the way science works.

Saying "love is unity" works well in esoteric. Saying "quantum entanglement is unity" doesn't work, in the same way that saying "nuclear fusion is hate". Yes, I know that I am bad at explaining stupidity.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well presented OP

The sharing at some level and in some form is needed to complete us on our journey through life. The alliance we make and paths walk on, even if temporary are all part of lifes experiences. Its the simple supportive gestures that i appreciate most, and not the elaborate gifts, just simple gifts.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

To achieve heaven on Earth, one must understand what is the "LAW" of Heaven which makes it so peaceful. The answer is... there is "unity/bonding". But where did that unity/bonding come from? It came from Love and Trust. It came from being there for others when they need help. It came from treating fellow spirits as Brothers and Sisters.

And how do you define love? As society defines it today, which is tolerance and appeals to emotions? Or do you define it from Jesus Christ who died to save this world? One is false and one is truth. There can never be an utopia on this earth whilst the hearts of men are filled with wickedness and the love of it. Why? Wicked and evil thoughts consume man, and it is this that drives them to slaughter the innocent. simply because their deeds and ways are righteous - and that of the wicked are not. From this perspective, your version of the kingdom of heaven can never be a reality except through humanity being at one in Christ, reconciled to their Creator. Then, and only them, can humanity be at peace. You cannot have a kingdom of heaven on earth when man dictates and defines love and trust. Just the simple example of pedophile groups proclaiming that their desires for boy/man relationships is really "love" highlights what I'm trying to say. There would be peace for the pedophiles and misery as innocent children are made their sex toys. Or the exalted "love and unity of sex" when it leads to their peace and happiness at the expense of the traumatic butchering of their unborn children. Where is peace for those babies? There is none. So whilst love and unity are absolutely essential, how you define them is of more importance and consequence.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

S&F

Heaven on Earth is within our reach,... but for how long shall we hesitate to outstretch our hands towards it?

Heaven on Earth can only be created by the collective work, effort, intention, and desire of all of mankind.

If we all would meditate, philosophize, and rationalize that All is One, from here shall spring compassion and altruism. All is One through interconnected relationship upon interconnected relationship. There is no isolated 'thing', therefore separation is an illusion.

All is one through energy and space-time.

All is one through atoms and subatomic particles.

All of mankind is one through Mitochondrial-Eve and Y-Chromosomal Adam.

All is One and One is All.

If we want Heaven on Earth... Paradise... or a Utopia... we must make it. We must care, share, help, and have compassion. All must have unconditional freedom in the kgnowledge of One.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
reply to post by arpgme

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Why would I listen to the AntiChrist Paul. He is a manipulative person who tell lies within truths.

When people do not allow themselves ego parasitic behaviour against other people because they want symbiosis more than their own wants then unity comes naturally.
edit on 14-5-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The epitome of my time here on ATS, and spending the last decade going within and knowing thyself, has culminated in the the thread I started that's in my signature.

The how to enlightenment thread.

Everything one needs is in that thread

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Heaven is here right here and right now but the belief in more, has you seeking more. That seeking is your suffering. That seeking is hell. When the seeking drops away the kingdom shall be revealed.
Looking outside of this moment to something better (worshipping other) is what makes this hell. The belief in better, better world, better me, better everything is what makes this denied - this right here - this that is happening always presently.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is anyone able to describe what heaven is, what it looks, like, how people live and exist there?
I have a theory that heaven got so boring that it became hell, and then hell became so miserable it became Earth. Thats us here now.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Heaven is here right here and right now but the belief in more, has you seeking more. That seeking is your suffering. That seeking is hell. When the seeking drops away the kingdom shall be revealed.
Looking outside of this moment to something better (worshipping other) is what makes this hell. The belief in better, better world, better me, better everything is what makes this denied - this right here - this that is happening always presently.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Touche!

Excepting this present moment, and taking in all of its unique beauty, is at the very least a good way to kill time until whatever you're seeking is handed to you. Loving this moment.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Since you mentioned Jesus Christ, here is what he thought about Love according to The Bible:

John 15:11-13
King James Version (KJV)

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

So, according to Jesus the best way to feel as much inner joy as he felt is to love as strongly as he love - the greatest love being a person who is able to lay down his life to protect his friends (self-sacrifice).

Here are some other verses:

Matthew 5:38-43
King James Version (KJV)

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Do not resist (or focus) on evil, and give even more than what people ask of you.

Matthew 5:44-48
King James Version (KJV)

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Just as God brings rain and sunlight to the good AND the evil because God is perfect (love), let yourself therefore be perfect (love).

Very interesting teachings from Jesus.

edit on 14-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
IN SUMMARY
The answer is... there is "unity/bonding".
from Love and Trust.
EACH PART playing perfectly in a NATURAL ORCHESTRATION (Harmony).

Harmony by way of bonding is an oxymoron.
Balance is what you are looking for.

Let me explain . . . .
Why was the 'serpent' allowed to live in the garden of Eden ?
'bonding' didn't help, neither did 'trespassing' nor would destroying.
'Balance' is the requirement for harmony;
as leaving some things alone and minding our own business as
in respecting perimeters and boundaries.

Life is meant to be diverse, it has it's introverts, also it's communal thinkers.
forcing an imbalance is the root of the problem which would disrupt the
pure balance and true harmony.
. . . something that political parties and psychopaths try to do.
Summery :
Balance = Harmony
to respect life, is to respect one's space

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have my own version of Heaven on Earth.

It consists of fried egg sandwiches, fried chicken, fish and shrimp, Cajun seasoned crispy french fries smothered in chili and cheese and for desert, one can of Oregon Blueberries chilled to 34 degrees.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Bonding does not mean not being diverse.
Bonding means finding something in common with others.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join