It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

www.citizenhearing.org

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This needs to be seen by ALL Humans...
Why are we not sharing this???

Knowledge is power, Do the powers that were own the internet or do We the people??

SHARE...

hearing going on now, I have a paid link to the stream, can I share it here?

www.youtube.com...

www.citizenhearing.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 29-4-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It has been posted a few times I believe. While it is not showing on the search function, if you google it you will find the threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Something like this needs a livefeed more then anything
Do you sniffed up anything like that ?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Why are we not sharing this??

Um...its been all over these boards for over a month. Its on every conspiracy site in the world. Its been mentioned on every mainstream news station. And its getting a lot of attention from the UFO lovers.

It is being shared.

It is also nothing that big...but thanks.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the link!

... listening now ...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
With the verifiable weirdos they've booked for the "congressmen" this won't go any further than message boards and blogs ... media will treat this like a joke. If Bassett wanted to be taken seriously he should have got serious congressmen, not the woo-woo crowd. See:

The hearing panel will be headlined by former congressman Merrill Cook (R – Utah) who was once banned from his own party’s offices after a profanity-laced tirade and was famously plagued during his few years in Congress by reports of erratic behavior leveled by his own staff. “Merrill has taken up permanent residence in whacko land,” Cook’s chief of staff Janet Jenson wrote in an intra-office e-mail in 2000. ”If he asks you to fax his underwear to the speaker’s office, please just do it.”

Joining Cook will be former congressman Roscoe Bartlett (R – Maryland). The 86 year-old raised eyebrows in 2004 when he attended a Unification Church event to receive the “Ambassador of Peace medal” from cult leader Sun Myung Moon who, afterwards, declared himself the Messiah and his wife the Assistant Messiah as Bartlett watched in delight (enjoy this video of Bartlett groveling in front of Moon).

and it gets weirder ... www.parapolitical.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
ok, cool news, yet again. they're talking since 70 years about it. nothing will come out of it. nothing will change. everything will be the same. 'forever'. people are not interested in ufos. they dont even believe they exist. people are not even interested in 9/11 or anything else. i know ufos are real, coz ive seen them many times and other alien stuff. still people only laugh at me and call me a nutjob when i tell about it. they are able to only obey the tv / authority. sad story. sad but true. people are snap. and of course they want 3.80$ to watch the f* stream. pathetic.

ps: im not saying ets exist, im just saying ufos are real [could be ours] and other weird stuff is going down.
edit on 29-4-2013 by april1 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Just because you and alot of people come here EVERY day, and see every thread that's provided, doesn't mean other users do.

This is the first I've seen of this, so THANKS OP! I'll be checking this out!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weeeden
reply to post by Mr Mask

Just because you and alot of people come here EVERY day, and see every thread that's provided, doesn't mean other users do.

This is the first I've seen of this, so THANKS OP! I'll be checking this out!

Never said that was the case. I was replying to the OP saying "nobody is sharing this" when in fact it has been shared everywhere endlessly.

I'm glad you found this here, and have nothing against the OP posting it with nice little links for all to click. I simply wanted to state that this is just one of many threads here (along with mainstream media coverage) sharing this, contrary to the OP's view it is not being shared.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
mods please merge this thread with the existing thread on the event -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by cornucopia

Why are we not sharing this??

Um...its been all over these boards for over a month. Its on every conspiracy site in the world. Its been mentioned on every mainstream news station. And its getting a lot of attention from the UFO lovers.

It is being shared.

It is also nothing that big...but thanks.

MM

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! so yes this will be a nice game changer!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1
With the verifiable weirdos they've booked for the "congressmen" this won't go any further than message boards and blogs ... media will treat this like a joke. If Bassett wanted to be taken seriously he should have got serious congressmen, not the woo-woo crowd. See:

The hearing panel will be headlined by former congressman Merrill Cook (R – Utah) who was once banned from his own party’s offices after a profanity-laced tirade and was famously plagued during his few years in Congress by reports of erratic behavior leveled by his own staff. “Merrill has taken up permanent residence in whacko land,” Cook’s chief of staff Janet Jenson wrote in an intra-office e-mail in 2000. ”If he asks you to fax his underwear to the speaker’s office, please just do it.”

Joining Cook will be former congressman Roscoe Bartlett (R – Maryland). The 86 year-old raised eyebrows in 2004 when he attended a Unification Church event to receive the “Ambassador of Peace medal” from cult leader Sun Myung Moon who, afterwards, declared himself the Messiah and his wife the Assistant Messiah as Bartlett watched in delight (enjoy this video of Bartlett groveling in front of Moon).

and it gets weirder ... www.parapolitical.com...

Nuclear physicist, Former minister a defense, astronaut... just a few of the witnesses... what is it that you are not getting? these are respectable and serious people

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I think a meeting similar to this has been done before. I remember witnesses saying 'I know what I saw and I would swear it before congress," or something along those lines.

I'll see if I can find it. The title just might be 'I know what I saw'.

Here it is, called U.F.O. disclosure.

all going before the national press club to discuss what their experiences have been regarding u.f.o's and all are willing to go before congress to testify under oath.. never before has such a group come forward..

edit on 4/29/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm looking for an update as I don't have speakers on my comp at work.... And i'm at work.... Can someone give me a few one liners (Serious only) on how compelling the evidence is thus far? Are we currently fighting the good fight? Does this sound like Yahoo's? I hope the last isn't true as the people on the roster seem very respectable in there respective fields.

Please advise. And thank you~

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That's what I thought.
I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this National Press Club alien disclosure thing with all the nifty witnesses happened at least once before - if not more than once? It seems like this is becoming an annual event like Burning Man or something.

Also, why do people always point out that there's astronauts, police officers, congressmen etc...all these "well known" or "respected" people who will be giving their testimony as if they are incapable of making a mistake or even lying? Does anyone remember crazy Lisa Nowack? She was an astronaut too. And how many bad cop threads have we seen on this site as well as any other well known respectable types who aren't exactly respectable. I have just never understood why people think that someone who has attained a better than average lifestyle is a more believable witness than a "regular" person.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
From Steve Bassets youtube presentation:

The motto for this event is "If Congress will not do its job, the people will." A theatrical quality documentary will be produced about this event slated for distribution in the fall of 2013.

What a joke!...."If congress will not do it's job, the people will"........but we will have to charge you for it

If these people think they have "game changing" information on alien life, possibly the most important discovery that mankind will ever make.....what gives them the right to charge people to hear it?

I'm guessing they've got nothing that we haven't all heard a hundred times before!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
is this being relayed online at all? i can't seem to find anything and would love to listen in

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You'll more than likely find it on Youtube for free, though I totally agree with where your going in your statement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join