It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure – April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC;

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi guys and gals, just a wee heads up here on the fourth coming Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that is to be be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.Now its been a few years since the last one of this kind was held with media interest ect but will this serve any real and effective purpose for possible revelations from government's to come clean on their real conclusions on the nature of this UFO enigma??Will we see an increase of public interest,media frenzies. Whats the ATS members take on this.

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress. The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time. For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."

This event will be live streamed to the world via the Internet in at least four and possibly five languages. Furthermore, the entire hearing will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary - Truth Embargo. The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year. The world's people have waited long enough. Over the coming weeks this site will develop rapidly with new information added daily. Check back often for updates.

link source; www.citizenhearing.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So some people are going to "testify" for some former members of Congress.

Haven't "the people" been doing their job for a while now? Where has it gotten them?

Historical implications. Right.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A total waste of time, unless these people hear EXACTLY what they expect to hear then they will claim they are being lied to.

Its just another money making vehicle for the self proclaimed experts of the UFO 'community'.

all aboard the UFO gravy train...choo! choo!

edit on 24-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Yay. More entertainment devoid of any actual substance beyond "They can't be lying, confused about what they're claiming, or entirely mistaken about the causation of what's being described because they're like respectable names and famous and stuff".

Testimony without hard, nonambiguous, confirming evidence is mostly worthless.

Besides that, even if you had a quorum of all 300 million-ish Americans signed off unanimously for .gov to reveal da alienses, you'd get the same response as last time: "We know nothing about any extraterrestrial life visiting this planet".

As much as many won't like it; nothing will come from this, other than more whining from believers asking "why", and/or making up/falling back on stories they already believe as an explanation why the .gov hasn't revealed anything about aliens.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

nothing will come from this

But we don't know what the tickets are going to cost yet.
www.citizenhearing.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

oh, that's hilarious.

ah, entertainment.
I'm wondering to what levels groupies will debase themselves at the back door to be let in absent a ticket.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, I love these conferences. It allows one to imagine.
Nothing historical will come of it as the setting is wrong..now if this was actually taken place in a in session congress with all top notch names carrying evidence, then sure...but this? naa..just for a bit more mystery and fun.

Still..never know..some bomb may be dropped there...doubt it..will probably be mostly about strange lights, abnormal weather, passed down stories, and the like..Still, who doesn't like a good campfire story.

end of the day, if someone is going to pay for a poorly done sci-fi movie, why not get entertained by something that "could be" true under the same general title of sci-fi (but without the disclaimer).

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Phage

oh, that's hilarious.

ah, entertainment.
I'm wondering to what levels groupies will debase themselves at the back door to be let in absent a ticket.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Are their such things as conference groupies? heh.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Are you guys saying the millitary and agency witnesses are lying. Proof?

Perfect timing for those interested in the UFO feild, only a week after the release date and premier of
Sirius the movie.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Are you guys saying the millitary and agency witnesses are lying. Proof?

no they are saying its a worthless exercise aimed at only making some bucks for a few prominent UFO investigators. Mind you add lying or even confusion by every single witnessed UFO sighting by military sources and we have had one hell of a very dodgy and unstable military defence personnel in the USAF ect at some point.
Scrambling F-16s to try and intercept and in some cases shoot Venus and weather balloons or even birds is one fecked up military, thank feck i live in the UK.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Um, isn't Sirius a Steven Greer production and because so against T & C and an actionable offense by moderators since Steven Greer is a total Charlatan, and by promoting his movie, you're essentially promoting the giving of money to him?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It just seemed the whole thing was being at least ridiculed, it may mean nothing to those that wait for government to tell them what real or not, these people are not waiting for gov, life is too short lol

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Er, never knew that, if so apologies staff, remove if so.

I'm not promoting it, just stating the timing was perfect, is he connected to the project in the op? It seemed like a follow on to the first disclosure in inverted commas

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

is he connected to the project in the op? It seemed like a follow on to the first disclosure in inverted commas

if it involves getting money from people, then he is involved.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I remember on the joe rogan podcast, Greer said the proceeds will go towards funding a lab dedicated to free energy tech or something, open sourced and live streaming for honesty and protection. A viral campaign he called it.

Is he honest and telling the truth? I dunno.

I try to stay as open and none judgmental about these sort of things as possible, it makes more possibilities possible in my world veiw if you get what I mean. Not even the "great minds" of ats can change that.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Greer said the proceeds will go towards funding a lab dedicated to free energy tech or something, open sourced and live streaming for honesty and protection. A viral campaign he called it.

Is he honest and telling the truth? I dunno.

No, he is not honest and is telling lies.

Have a look here for some info in Greer and "free energy"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Thanks for the link.

As in this thread, each post in that thread is just opinions, Im still non judgmental, wanna try again? (jesting)

I think we shouldn't derail OPs thread any more by talking about Greer if he is nothing to do with this disclosure, I only brought the two topics together to show it could be a fun week for the UFOers that frequent this forum, i hope both are on free on YouTube soon so I can watch them.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I remember on the joe rogan podcast, Greer said the proceeds will go towards funding a lab dedicated to free energy tech .

When Greer says "proceeds will go towards Funding a lab dedicated to free energy tech"... what he really means is "proceeds will go towards funding my next beach front property"

You can bet your life that if this event is able to raise any sort of money Greer will have his grubby little fingers involved with it, odious charlatan that he is.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

nothing will come from this

But we don't know what the tickets are going to cost yet.
www.citizenhearing.org...

No, but we know how much the 'Skeptics Society' is charging for their UFO related lectures...don't we.

New Prices for this Season of Lectures Due to increasing costs, we are forced to raise our ticket prices to $10 for Skeptics Society members and the JPL/Caltech community, $15 for nonmembers. Tickets for all Baxter Lecture Hall events are sold on a first come, first served basis at the door. Seating is limited. Your admission fee is a donation that pays for our lecture expenses.

Skeptics Society Lecture

Glass houses much?

edit on 24-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Um, isn't Sirius a Steven Greer production and because so against T & C and an actionable offense by moderators since Steven Greer is a total Charlatan, and by promoting his movie, you're essentially promoting the giving of money to him?

Oh is this how they're going to censor the whole thing. Well guess what I LIKE STEVEN GREER. PERIOD. SOME REAL STUFF THERE TOO. And I don't care who tries to censor anyone, its so ugly and evil to censor its likee being raped, and gutted by psychos. and you feel so violated and victimized. Anyone doing it will not be progressing but facing what theyve down with tears done their face.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join