It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
MrFantastic1, jiggerj, what do you think is needed to bring disclosure about this subject? Or do you think it's impossible, it will never happen?

If I see a car on the side of the road with steam coming out of the hood and one tire missing, I know it won't run. However, I don't know hot to fix it.

I can tell this charade in DC is DOA. I don't assume to have any answers beyond that.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yep, It's always Those Guys and gals

They do WAY more HARM to the Disclosure movement then anyone else!

It's always Stephen Greer and Linda Howe and Basset and the Crooks who want to make a Quick buck or 4

Don Berliner

Antonio Huneeus

Richard Hall *

Robert Teets

Dr. John Mack *

Dr. Leo Sprinkle

Dr. Steven Greer

Dr. Bruce Maccabee

Linda Moulton-Howe

Dr. Jacques Vallee

Colin Andrews

Karl T. Pflock *

Dr. Richard Boylan

MmmHmm.. The same circle of people!
edit on 29/4/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by cornucopia

Something like this needs a livefeed more then anything
Do you sniffed up anything like that ?

Hi, There is...

Live Webcast

All five days of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure are being live streamed to the Internet in English and Spanish.

Archives for each language will be posted after the Hearing sometime in May.

www.citizenhearing.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1
With the verifiable weirdos they've booked for the "congressmen" this won't go any further than message boards and blogs ... media will treat this like a joke. If Bassett wanted to be taken seriously he should have got serious congressmen, not the woo-woo crowd. See:

The hearing panel will be headlined by former congressman Merrill Cook (R – Utah) who was once banned from his own party’s offices after a profanity-laced tirade and was famously plagued during his few years in Congress by reports of erratic behavior leveled by his own staff. “Merrill has taken up permanent residence in whacko land,” Cook’s chief of staff Janet Jenson wrote in an intra-office e-mail in 2000. ”If he asks you to fax his underwear to the speaker’s office, please just do it.”

Joining Cook will be former congressman Roscoe Bartlett (R – Maryland). The 86 year-old raised eyebrows in 2004 when he attended a Unification Church event to receive the “Ambassador of Peace medal” from cult leader Sun Myung Moon who, afterwards, declared himself the Messiah and his wife the Assistant Messiah as Bartlett watched in delight (enjoy this video of Bartlett groveling in front of Moon).

and it gets weirder ... www.parapolitical.com...

that is your opinion...

why be negative?

what is the point?

why not help us?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weeeden
reply to post by Mr Mask

Just because you and alot of people come here EVERY day, and see every thread that's provided, doesn't mean other users do.

This is the first I've seen of this, so THANKS OP! I'll be checking this out!

Thank You soo much!

You're Welcome

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

MrFantastic1, jiggerj, what do you think is needed to bring disclosure about this subject? Or do you think it's impossible, it will never happen?

If I see a car on the side of the road with steam coming out of the hood and one tire missing, I know it won't run. However, I don't know hot to fix it.

I can tell this charade in DC is DOA. I don't assume to have any answers beyond that.

Why? Because of the personalities involved? Or because you think the whole subject is impossible to breach? I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions; I'm really puzzled by the certainty people are dismissing the whole event after just one day.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

that is your opinion...

why be negative?

what is the point?

why not help us?

Help us???!!!

Look kid, let me give it to you straight. This is a farce set up by hoaxers to make money. It is being run by the number one group of people to "hurt the research into UFOs".

Help you make those of us who actually believe, and seriously follow this phenomena- look stupid? Are you silly?

You need to realize, most people who take this subject seriously think you are not "helping" anything but making some frauds some cash.

Help you? Hell no...why would I help someone who shows no regard for such an important topic while they also show no real insight into the entire phenomena as a whole?

You are the target audience of this money-hungry pit of thieves, wackos and greed-hounds. Those of us seriously looking for answers will not help you...or this mockery.

Sorry...

MM

edit on 29-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Why? Because of the personalities involved? Or because you think the whole subject is impossible to breach? I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions; I'm really puzzled by the certainty people are dismissing the whole event after just one day.

It is being dismissed because this was done on a much larger scale before, turned out to be a scam run to make people money and make UFO people look stupid.

Its being dismissed because the people involved have proven to be harmful to this subject...not helpful.

It is being dismissed because we all watched this happen before...cept back then it was larger scale, more witnesses, and presented in a way that didn't scream "money hungry hoaxers looking for cash".

Do I think this subject can be exposed and opened? Yes...do I think it will be? Yes, eventually. But don't be upset if it don't turn out to be little green men from other planets.

But as long as these people are running the conference, it is doomed to fail. Some may even think (and it is possible) that Greer and friends are actually very interested in NEVER SEEING this subject answered.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
for the record I am a knower

lol
I laugh because life is so much more amazing than what society has programmed Humanity to be..
prepare to be amazed...

or

just remember

i'm also a ground crew member

I can speak for our brothers and sisters from the cosmos

you can too if you wish...raise your vibes to that of peace and love and all shall come to you

hippy stuff?

yep

who do you think Jesus was?

a hippy

anyways I can go on and on, but the goal is to be love, to be a Humane being and for us to evolve into Galactic Humans...peace and love...Love, the highest state of vibration for a Human...

anyways..

you are loved..

we love you

I love you

thank you
edit on 29-4-2013 by cornucopia because: changed a couple words

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

that is your opinion...

why be negative?

what is the point?

why not help us?

Help us???!!!

Look kid, let me give it to you straight. This is a farce set up by hoaxers to make money. It is being run by the number one group of people to "hurt the research into UFOs".

Help you make those of us who actually believe, and seriously follow this phenomena- look stupid? Are you silly?

You need to realize, most people who take this subject seriously think you are not "helping" anything but making some frauds some cash.

Help you? Hell no...why would I help someone who shows no regard for such an important topic while they also show no real insight into the entire phenomena as a whole?

You are the target audience of this money-hungry pit of thieves, wackos and greed-hounds. Those of us seriously looking for answers will not help you...or this mockery.

Sorry...

MM

Mr Mask, who are the honest people researching this subject? I must say I've read quite a bit and saw a lot of references, and the particular witnesses this event came up with seem to be, in general, reliable. I see you making a lot of accusations, but giving little evidence to them and not offering any alternatives. That's not a good way of looking at a problem.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

for the record I am a knower

lol

Ya...sure you are. You show such a deep insight and understanding of this subject.

I'm kidding...that is sarcasm.

For the "record" I have a very good and personal reason to believe in UFOs. A huge one. And that is why I have spent almost 40 years watching, reading, researching and getting to know the subject on every level I can. That's what a "knower" does.

Unfortunately, you seem to have failed to pay attention to the UFO field to the point where you are actually sponsoring and advertising for the "bad guys".

Knower? Again, you show yourself to be the very opposite.

I laugh because life is so much more amazing than what society has programmed Humanity to be..
prepare to be amazed...

Oh we sorta agree there. Unfortunately not for the same reasons.

Trust me...its those who make irrational judgments based on no evidence that will be shocked the most. People like you who blindly rush off supporting hoaxers who have time and time again proven they are taking advantage of you by making up false claims, man-made puppet-aliens and plastic craft on string.

You are buying into the biggest scammers within the UFO research field. Meaning, you have not even looked into this subject...do "knowers" do that?

I don't think so. Those who KNOW, spend endless hours looking for the last answer to make it all make sense. They just don't jump on the scam-bus to goofy town and then post three vague sentences that hint at some deep esoteric knowledge.

or

just remember

i'm also a ground crew member

I can speak for our brothers and sisters from the cosmos

Right there you prove yourself to be a hoaxer or someone who is...not all there. I see why you are so easily suckered by Greer n friends.

Sorry.

you can too if you wish...raise your vibes to that of peace and love and all shall come to you

Ya ya ya...cover yourself in mud and the predator can't see you. Blah blah blah.

Just nonsense. You are just speaking nonsense. And you either know you are lying (maybe you know that), or you are just lost in fanciful hogwash (most likely), or you are not "all there" (as stated above).

I know that sounds mean or abusive, and I swear it isn't intended to be really. Its just that you have proven to me that you are not to be taken seriously and that you don't even know the "history-channel's" length of information, never mind the real evidence at hand.

hippy stuff?

yep

Nope...not hippy stuff. What you are saying isn't hippy philosophy at all. In fact, most hippies would find you bat-crap bonkers for what you are saying.

Its more "common american new-age house-wife fruity-silly wacko talk". Just saying.

who do you think Jesus was?

the first hippy

Oh jesus...you just showed that not only do you know ZERO about UFO's, Greer n friends, AND hippies...but also you don't know crap about Jesus Christ.

anyways I can go on and on, but the goal is to be love, to be a Humane being and for us to evolve into Galactic Humans...peace and love...Love, the highest state of vibration for a Human...

ya...I'm sure that's the goal. I mean heck, decades of lights in the sky (that fail to make themselves known to us), thousands and thousands of witnesses saying they were butchered, raped, kidnapped and experimented on by aliens (not saying I believe those reports fully)...and yup...its all a goal to join the inter-galactic hockey team!!! FOR LOVE!

Holy crap are you so unprepared for a real disclosure. I see why it is so easy for Greer to milk the Americans of easy cash.

anyways..

you are loved..

And so are you.

we love you

You are not in contact with aliens. You do not represent aliens. You are not even "educated" on the basic evidence behind UFOs. You support the cartoon-face of hoaxers in light of not knowing ANYTHING.

Don't say "we"...cus you don't have space-buddies.

I love you

Believe it or not...I love you too. But probably not the fake kind of love you are spreading in hopes to fit in with some new-age philosophy. Real love...that hopes you come to your senses and get some help or better knowledge.

thank you

No problem champ! That's what I'm here for. To bash bull-crap in the name of REAL research and evidence.

Too bad you are such an enemy of the UFO phenomena. You seem to have a heart for it. Its just you are too lazy to research it and rather think your day dreams are more accurate.

Its sad really. Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

With the verifiable weirdos they've booked for the "congressmen" this won't go any further than message boards and blogs ... media will treat this like a joke. If Bassett wanted to be taken seriously he should have got serious congressmen, not the woo-woo crowd. See:

The hearing panel will be headlined by former congressman Merrill Cook (R – Utah) who was once banned from his own party’s offices after a profanity-laced tirade and was famously plagued during his few years in Congress by reports of erratic behavior leveled by his own staff. “Merrill has taken up permanent residence in whacko land,” Cook’s chief of staff Janet Jenson wrote in an intra-office e-mail in 2000. ”If he asks you to fax his underwear to the speaker’s office, please just do it.”

Joining Cook will be former congressman Roscoe Bartlett (R – Maryland). The 86 year-old raised eyebrows in 2004 when he attended a Unification Church event to receive the “Ambassador of Peace medal” from cult leader Sun Myung Moon who, afterwards, declared himself the Messiah and his wife the Assistant Messiah as Bartlett watched in delight (enjoy this video of Bartlett groveling in front of Moon).

and it gets weirder ... www.parapolitical.com...

that is your opinion...

why be negative?

what is the point?

why not help us?

I'm helping you by pointing out your leaders are a bunch of kooks whom no one will take seriously.

Think of it this way - you're walking around with your zipper undone. I just told you "your zipper is undone and your junk is hanging out of your pants." You responded, "well that's YOUR opinion!"

oh honey, it's not - it's a fact ...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mask you are vibrating low my bro

relax...

calm your mind and ask yourself, who am I and what am I all about?

you do not know me, yet you think you do...

my grandfather worked for nasa and became a director of mufon...
I have had close encounters of the second and fifth kind

first case was documented with professional artist renditions...

I can communicate with some of us out there, can I prove this? maybe..maybe not for some, but can you prove I can't?

nope..

lol

go ahead judge me

lol

and when I say I love you, I really do..as I love ALL souls/me..

I may not want to be around you, lol
because low vibrating people irritate me, I like nice people that care about others in all ways.

enjoy yourself...

I pray for you bro..

I bless you with love and light

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Thanks

to bad they take money for revealing the biggest secret in the world

access the entire Citizen Hearing on Disclosure live broadcast for $3.80.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Mask hit the nail on the head.

Here's a clue ... if the group organizing your event to enlighten humanity is a for-profit corporation like Paradigm Research Corporation, you should put a hold on the the Lightworker, truth and harmony, B.S. and look somewhere else. This is a money-making event. That's why they don't care that it's not getting pick-up by the MSM, nor are they trying to by fronting legit personalities. They just need the UFO crowd to get riled up and subscribe to the feed and click the PayPal donate button.

Bassett has said the reason he's a for-profit company instead of a 501(c)3 is so he can engage in "political activism." Anyone with more than 3 months in business and a thumbnail sketch of Paradigm's past activities should be able to see that's just not an excuse that holds water.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

calm your mind and ask yourself, who am I and what am I all about?

dude, no one cares who you are

sorry for the rude awakening, but I'm about to run and don't have time to type out a lot of platitudes before telling you that

anyway - next?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
MrFantastic1 and Mr Mask, can you please address the naive ignorant masses and show us who we should trust?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

MrFantastic1 and Mr Mask, can you please address the naive ignorant masses and show us who we should trust?

For the second time, I don't know why you think we have all the answers.

If a guy in a purple cape shows up on my front door riding an ostrich and offering to sell me a magic curative, I feel safe in saying it's not going to cure cancer. That doesn't mean, however, *I* have a cure for cancer.

This is basic logical reasoning. The UFO looney bin crowd doesn't seem to understand these relatively simple concepts and, so, offer themselves as willing marks to Barnum's adage "there's a sucker born every minute."

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

For the second time, I don't know why you think we have all the answers.

If a guy in a purple cape shows up on my front door riding an ostrich and offering to sell me a magic curative, I feel safe in saying it's not going to cure cancer. That doesn't mean, however, *I* have a cure for cancer.

This is basic logical reasoning. The UFO looney bin crowd doesn't seem to understand these relatively simple concepts and, so, offer themselves as willing marks to Barnum's adage "there's a sucker born every minute."

What the f***? Seriously. I'm not talking about cure for cancer. I'm not talking about magic curative. I'm not asking for "all the answers". I'm simply asking if you or Mr Mask have ANY sources who are reliable and that you can share with the rest of the world. If you don't have any, well, I'll assume you don't know what you're talking about. I have my own answers, and I trust the people behind the Citizen Hearings. If something happens that changes my mind, I'll be sure to make it public.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nothing of actual value or scientific discovery is being presented so, I would say its a big waste of time and a whole lot of hoopla over nothing. I predict a bunch of clips of old UFO cases that are unproven, guest speakers that blah blah blah, authors peddling books and documentaries they want to sell, alleged abuctees and witnesses of unidentified craft going up to the microphone and telling people they saw "something".

Nothing to see here, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join