It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tagz
Such a waste...

This guy had/has the chance to change the destiny of millions of lives for the better yet he decides to follow the same old well trodden path.

Does he not realise that he could go down in history as one of the great leaders who freed his people and not just another NK nut job.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

Well when the ball player went to visit him and he said to him "I don't want war".

What was the response in the world? I heard people making fun of him and the world laughed at him, it was a opportunity and they rubbed his face in it. How would any young leader surrounded by military respond.

Rodman emerged from four days in North Korea on Friday, calling the leader of the reclusive country, Kim Jong-un, "an awesome kid".

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

Maybe it is aimed at the person who called them Axis of evil?

Where does President George W. Bush live? President George W. Bush's house is located in the north Dallas neighborhood of Preston Hollow in Dallas, Texas. President George W. Bush and Mrs. Bush split their time between their 1,500-acre ranch near Crawford and their 1.1 acres Dallas home.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
This has got to be some sort of hoax or something.

A country that restricts access to just about everything from everyone in or out of their country, would not slip up like this unless just a propaganda/hoax/scare/internet fake bull dung. I dont buy it for a second.

It is a little like when the white house renamed French Fries...a little childish gesture.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well i think he just likes pretending he is some kind of world power and god to his starving people. Personally i think he needs to shed a few pounds, Help his poor people a bit more. Get a new decent haircut and ditch those dull suits for something like this..
Then people might take him a bit more seriously!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is hysterical.

NK wouldn't stand a chance if even one bullet was fired from a .50 cal rifle a mile off the coast.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Obviously they're just trying to use war rhetoric as a means to gain some bargaining chips and frighten the US back into negotiations. If they were really planning on striking the US I highly doubt they'd let their strike plan map end up on the internet.

Hmm... Interesting now that I think about it though. The US probably uses terms such as saber rattling to belittle the North Korean leadership and make them feel as though they are insignificant in comparison to the might of the US when in reality North Korea has one hell of a military. In the end I'm sure North Korea might just get fed up with all the personal attacks and, with nothing left to lose, go for it.

Really what we're witnessing here are two apes circling each other and pounding their chest to frighten one another into backing down. Funny how nothing really changes, didn't we do that kinda crap before we supposedly left the monkey stage of evolution?

P.S. While everyone has their particular tastes personally I think those hats are kinda goofy lookin'.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sooner or later North Korea is going to get called on their bluffs I have no doubt that north korea has weapons reaching the US but hell all they really have to do is put some in some Chinese container ships and let the US unload them.

Kim needs to cool his jets before it is too late.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
To heck with the rest of you guys!

*waves the white flag*

L'il Kim, don't nuke me, bro!

Lol, my mentality exactly. I live about an hour from Washington DC should they ever be able to strike it. I'm only 21, hot blooded, and ready to LIVE, not be bombed and killed at such a young age.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I just saw this picture, funny how he uses an Apple as computer. I wonder what Jobs would say.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

thats not an iMac

Thats an iDictate

edit on 29-3-2013 by Biigs because: EDIT: damn that scroll bar!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You know I think that both NK and the US need to cool their jets. Often we find that the North Koreans are accused of fostering a poor living environment for their citizens, but much of this is due to tensions between NK and the US rather than simply the North Korean style of government. The reason North Koreans live in such poverty is because of international sanctions and North Korea spending a large portion of what it has left on its military.

Each time the North tests a new weapon the US spearheads a new round of sanctions as if that's going to strangle NK into submission, but all it ever seems to accomplish is pissing the Koreans off enough to conduct even more weapons tests. In the end it's the people who suffer the most. The US must have the worst strategists in the world, what kinda moron keeps trying the same tactic, sanctions, in the hopes that the outcome will ever be any different?

Sanctions placed upon NK have caused the poverty the nation suffers not only by the sanctions themselves, but also because they push the North into spending more on their military as a means to both protect themselves and try to maintain some form of bargaining power.

Go ahead and blame NK for their state of poverty and the amount of tensions, but in truth the US is just as much to blame if not more. All the Koreans want is to be accepted in the international community and the US keeps pushing them away and isolating them which only serves to anger them into a confrontational state. If the US really wanted to do something about the North Korean issue they'd abandon the obviously failed strategy of rejecting and hurting them in favor of an open arms approach.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I get the joke but i was talking about the big Pc on the right side of the photo :p.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Often we find that the North Koreans are accused of fostering a poor living environment for their citizens, but much of this is due to tensions between NK and the US rather than simply the North Korean style of government. The reason North Koreans live in such poverty is because of international sanctions and North Korea spending a large portion of what it has left on its military.

Hardly NK has issues a lot of issues due to the fact that is its a communist regime hell bent on nuclear weapons where they could be feeding their people.

news.yahoo.com...

perceptionmanagers.org...

Sanctions are meaningless because all the back door deals case in point UN oil for food.
edit on 29-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

damn scroll bar, didnt see that, changed to iMac

now its funny and accurate!

Possibly not a great time to joke about WIII tho, shame on me

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sanctions are hardly meaningless. Obviously they hurt the Koreans ability to build and maintain infrastructure and a healthy living environment for their citizens, why else would the Koreans get so pissed every time a round of sanctions is issued? Their economic system isn't any better or any worse than what the US has, the difference comes from the amount of international trade. While the US has broad trade internationally the Koreans have been isolated and cut off from virtually everything except food as if food is the only thing people need. The US gives them food only to save face, the US knows they're strangling the North Korean people, but by tossing them a few table scraps they can keep themselves looking good in the media.

If the US really wants the North to abandon their dictatorship style of government then they'd do best to reverse course and work towards a warm friendship. Over time this friendship would not only help the people of Korea, but the people would also be given the opportunity to trust the US as a good friend and respect their opinion. Out of that respect the people are likely to simply choose a new form of government of their own free will. As it is now the US is giving the North Korean leadership and people a reason to hate the US and everything it stands for.

Moreover what the US is currently doing is a thorn in the side of US national security. By continually pissing the Koreans off and cutting off their ability to legitimate trade they push the Koreans into the black market where they're more than happy to sell weapons and uranium to those who would use them against the US.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

So Kim spending all their money on the military and nukes, and its all someone else's fault.

Alrightie then.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Sorry I placed a comment in the wrong place
OOps.
edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: removed entire statment as it was misplaced

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Actually I said it was the fault of both the US and NK, but one of them could take the 'high road' if they so choose.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The real threat here isn't a signle missile strike, but rather something that NK can do;

A large amount of missles launched at a general area will over welm our (the USA) missile defense systems. This will allow a few missiles to slip through and strike the Mainland US.

So what, not gonna happen, and other phrases of dismisiveness. A tactical missile strike of the US mainland is a major propaganda win for any country looking to make a name for itself.

The other issue here is "Atomic" in nature. NK doesn't have the ability to launch a massive amount of nucs at the US, but what does have is enough nuclear matterial to make each launched missile a "Dirty Missile".

Imagine the effect this would cause to any country:
* Getting hit with a "Dirty Missile" mentally affects the people by taking away a sense of security
* Anyone that isn't effected by the missile blast would have to live with the fear that they may have effected by the nuclear matter that was thrown into the air

Will NK do this type of strike? thats the question. We know that Lil-kim is trying to show his people that he's a strong leader, he's currently pushing so hard that even NK long time ally China has agreed to hardening sanctions, and then there is those Generals in NK that are looking for that last flicker of glory to set their mark in NK mythos.

On a personal note;

This whole situation is reminding me of a great steak dinner, followed by a punch in the gut. You eat the well prepared meal that tasted great going down, then POW punch to the gut! What comes up was made from that great meal, but now looks and tastes like crap. Lil-kim has his steak dinner, let's just hope he doesn't do something that gets him punched, or we'll all be cleaning up his mess.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Again this is not an invasion plan nor is it a missile flight path nor missile targeting map but a map showing where their DPRK's weapons are english.yonhapnews.co.kr... form the link

The list shows that North Korea has 40 submarines, 13 landing ships, six minesweepers, 27 support vessels and 1,852 aircrafts, with some of the numbers covered by senior officials.
but some of you will still think it is a map showing what city's have been targeted, or DPRK will send a invasion force to the main land USA , get a grip and get real.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join