It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Judging by the surrounding pixelation, the Korean lettering definitely looks like it's been Photoshopped in.

I wonder if they did that or someone else did.

For all we know, that map could detailing a FTD delivery plan.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

Yeah it's probably me . I made fun of him calling him a Scarface
baller wannabe. I said he just wants to be loved and play some Call of Duty
with Kobe Bryant...anyway..How's he gonna hit me if his missles keep falling 30
miles off the coast of his country?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, Washington, LA, Hawaii and Austin being targeted seems a bit too ambitious.

The picture seems so illogical.

It is like some kind of cartoon from childhood, where the bad guy has all his evil masterplans set up in his secret den visible to anyone who finds access to the cave

Something is simply wrong with this picture. I believe it is a big hoax, either establishing authority and pressuring better sanctions or simply a diversion.

Every photo made public is thoroughly analysed especially in countries like North Korea and that is simply a trap set up by them to cultivate fear.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

.How's he gonna hit me if his missles keep falling 30 miles off the coast of his country?

Latest guess is a stealth canoe with one of his short range missiles strapped in it.

He will have an operator paddle it into the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Remember Iraq? put aside all the debate we know they didn't have WMD's etc and the information came from 2 people, who were later found out to be telling lies etc...

It was Said that Saddam wanted the world to think he had them, to portray a stronger position of power than he actually had...

Worked well in Iraq right??

If this carries on Lil kim wont be able to hide in any hole as the air above him will be poisoned for more lifespans than i care to postulate.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

You mean the wrath of Lil' Kim will be unleashed?

What will he do? Bend over and take a # on a picture of the U.S?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

Jet stream + fallout = eastern seaboard irradiated.

DC = Death of Government
LA = Death of Society
HI = Death of Military (Navy)
TX = Death to the people

That would be my guess.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This has got to be some sort of hoax or something.

A country that restricts access to just about everything from everyone in or out of their country, would not slip up like this unless just a propaganda/hoax/scare/internet fake bull dung. I dont buy it for a second.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Austin is land locked, there are sub bases a lot closer to North Korea, not within range of their missiles but a lot closer.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I fully exect this to culminate in an invasion of SK.or a shelling of the disputed islands.....
They cannot be seen to lose face and they have gone too far to back down all the way.....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by DarknStormy

North Korean submarines include a number of very small minisubs. None of them are capable of carrying missiles. They have 4 Whiskey class boats they got from Russia, and 22 Chinese/DPRK Romeo boats. The Whiskey was first built in 1949, and was designed as a coastal patrol boat (some even have deck guns). The Romeo is known as the Type 033, and was improved over the Soviet version, but it's still not a great boat. It's capable of going 9000 miles, but it has to travel at 9 knots to go that far.

Both subs are capable of mines or torpedoes but no missiles.

what about the 10 yono class submarines that left NK on February 17th 2013, rumored to be armed with small scale nuclear devices, that US naval forces were unable to continue tracking heading toward US mainland targets?

www.eutimes.net... SOURCE

A grim Ministry of Defense (MOD) “URGENT ACTION” bulletin to all Strategic Missile Forces (SMF) is warning these nuclear units to prepare for “Dead Hand” operations over growing fears that at least 5 atomic-bomb equipped North Korean submarines have “successfully evaded” US Naval Forces and are preparing to strike targets in South Korea, Japan and North America.

While the whole world watches the skys for 30 minutes, as the US Navy successfully intercepts the 4 missles headed for the 4 targets they intentionally allowed to leak out ahead of time. Watch the waters of US port cities for the surfacing of these Yono class submarine units as they launch their small scale payloads just a short distance through the air and detonate.

The second trumpet of Revelation is about to sound...

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I do not believe it is Austin that would be targeted, but Amarillo. But both cities, if they are hit by a missile attack would cause more problems for hundreds of miles around.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Maybe he doesn't like Alex jones?(Austin)

Seriously though.I think lil kim thinks hes in with a chance at beating the US...
Delusional I know,but who knows what crap he is being fed by Chinese intel,and others.
He thinks hes the big man now,and we all have met people like that who believe they are big tough guys,only to fall hard when reality hits.
I am talking about bullies-he thinks he can bully the UN/USA-but he will get bashed if he starts anything silly with the US.
Sadly,so will many of his indoctrinated country men and women who have really all been blagged by a real life bond villan.

edit on 29/3/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wait! When did they get maps? We're toast now! They've got maps!

All seriousness aside, I notice that he has a Mac. Obviously, he means bidness.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Both China and Russia have a problem with Un. China does NOT want the refugees and etc. Russia just wants Un to shut the hell up.
Un has severed the lines with SK, the UN, and the red cross.. heh.. he is definitely having an epic tantrum. I may be in the minority, but I think the loon just might do something.. though not on his fantasy grand scale.

Anyway, with the missile ranges they cant hit mainland US unless they were given something we dont know about.. which I doubt. Id be more worried about an EMP sort of situation. Im MUCH more concerned for SK and our bases in the area. Japan is decidedly unhappy with Un as well... as their rhetoric against the US has included them and our bases. We have friends at these bases and there is a lot of uncertainty concerning what Kim will pull. If he DOES do something aggressive, his regime will be eliminated and maybe the NK citizens will experience the happiness of a full belly.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Such a waste...

This guy had/has the chance to change the destiny of millions of lives for the better yet he decides to follow the same old well trodden path.

Does he not realise that he could go down in history as one of the great leaders who freed his people and not just another NK nut job.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
Wait! When did they get maps? We're toast now! They've got maps!

All seriousness aside, I notice that he has a Mac. Obviously, he means bidness.

So all his data are belong to us,so to speak...

His mac sends all the juicys to apple HQ,who give it to the relevent agencies to laugh at.

But is it a real mac,or a photoshop job again???
Hmmm

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Please check your sources.

The alleged article about the NK subs with nuclear weapons is by SORCHA FAAL, known hoaxer.

Original article here:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

As for the "EU Times" site, its the biggest fearmongering I have ever see on one single page.

* Russian Military Warns Of Potential Catastrophic Quake On US West Coast

* North Korea orders rockets on standby to hit US bases

* Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!”

* Nigel Farage To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can”

* China Genetic Test Causes Mass Death Catastrophe

Stop reading those BS sites, it's all lies, hoaxes and fakes.

edit on 29-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banquo
With the US recently flexing their power (B2 stealth bombers) I believe this is just a photo op/propaganda response.
I pretty sure fat boy spends each day drawing up new plans to destroy the US.

Yes let us not forget Bush publicly listed them as one of the "Axis of Evil.

Think that may get the hackles up too.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Someone in that military command must be retarded big time to put your own war plan
as a background of a picture
If it's real...it's a joke
If it's a joke...it's a joke
in any case, i can't believe these guys runnig a country

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join