It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent bulletin from the Russian Foreign Ministry sent to its embassies all over the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Ah yes they have stolen our money before.....banks emptied their coffers before the last depression hit last time and no one could get their money out. WHere did it all go. Yeah they stole the money.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So, it is only sorta fail or whatever.
So there are no financial troubles?
Good I was worried there for a second.
/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There is another thread about Texas trying to pass a bill to take their gold back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"For us to have our own gold, a lot of the runs on the bank and those types of things, they happen because people are worried that there's nothing there to back it up," said Texas Rep Capriglione.

If there's nothing to worry about then why did he say this? I would keep an eye on the situation and not totally ignore this thread's warning.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The irony is that it's probably the best advice the Russian gov could give to its citizens and companies all over the world. I believe most Russian banks are state owned and not by private 'businessmen'......I could have that wrong.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Mods will move this to hoax...Having said that, the supposed warning from Russia would be logical.

As Nigel stated - "DO NOT INVEST IN THE EURO ZONE, YOU'D HAVE TO BE MAD TO DO SO!"

I personally hope the Euro Zone collapses, maybe then the revolution that isa cummin will get the kick start it needs.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, even a broken watch is right two times a day. So maybe this time it ain´t a hoax and there might be alot of truth in this article from the "hoaxers".

Also, don´t be so quick on moving this thread to the hoax bin. The thread about Angela Merkele being Adolf Hitlers daugther is still going strong and the source to that claim comes from an article by sorcha faal. So lets just see what comes out of this before we move it to the hoax bin mkay.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

"In an urgent bulletin from the Russian Foreign Ministry, to its embassies all over the world, the Russian FM advised both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately”.

The site said the Kremlin feared grow that both the European Union and United States were preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history...."

The only reason I'll hope this news is true is that so the russian mafia and the gangsters who call them selves billionares, who one night went to bad empty stomach and woke up the next day billionares, can go back to the misery and the social level they belong to. Billionares my @ss. Just a bunch of animals and criminals who will never understand that the clothes do not make the man

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

After all this recent financial drama I'm quite shocked that those people with money in ANY bank still haven't withdrawn it.

The 'bankrupt banks' scenario will continue to repeat itself around the world over and over, and depositors will continue to lose their money, because the real perpetrators of this mis-management and corruption aren't being weeded out. Nothing is really being solved, just patched.

I'm glad I don't have a bean.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

When those sources all link back to Sorcha Fall (which I've seen them all do) then yes we should. Would you trust the Enquirer or any other tabloid news? Apparently so.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is from a Sorcha Faal story. "Sucha Fail" is a notorious hoaxer and in fact this story has already been posted and moved to hoax.

I'll notify the appropriate staff so this one can be moved there as well.

link   
I think my account is 5.57dr so they can happily take half of that

link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The UK is in a very poor state with money situation today, I keep hearing the Lib Dem & Tory twits saying it is what they took over from Labour, it is not true, we are 1000 times more in dept than when Gordon Brown left office.
The Pensions, the Schools, the other out-going payments like money for over sea aid is 10,000 times more than the UK brings in in taxes each year now.
If your household has an income og £400 per week, your not going to be to long before your in the poo if you are spending £10,000 per week, but that is what these High School boys in number 10 and number 11 Downing Street are doing.
Russia are fools to help the EU, it is a dieing animal daily, anyone who invests in Europe or UK are slinging money down drain, and Russia is aware of just that.

Actually it's not going down the drain, not even welfare spending. Trace it carefully and you will notice that it is all slowly ending up in offshore tax havens. Why else employ companies run by known scammers to oversee "welfare to work schemes" pay them millions for achieving absolutely no difference from no scheme at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Because that's how you bleed welfare spending to the rich. The other huge pot of public spending is the NHS. So how do you hand that cash over to the rich. Simple, backdoor privatisation. I mean come on folks DUH! Why no change in tax laws to catch the tax dodgers ? Why no change in corporate tax law to catch the multinational tax dodgers? Why nobody in jail for Libor ? etc etc It's all about squeezing the country dry before enough of us notice what the hell is going on.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The time for those bankers to hit the big master reset switch is fast approaching.

Another World War will sort things out, and when the dust settles, they'll emerge with even more power than their last two orchestrated World Wars, and begin the whole process once again.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Well, even a broken watch is right two times a day. So maybe this time it ain´t a hoax and there might be alot of truth in this article from the "hoaxers".

That won't be happening coming from this source...

Here is a little more about Sorcha Faal...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well I didn´t say it was the truth, just that maybe it is. And also that we shouldn´t be so quick declaring it a hoax, especially when we know how the economy looks ATM around the world.

I wouldn´t be suprise at all however if it was a hoax seeing that it is coming from Sacha faal. But, just maybe...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

If you checked out the thread I linked you would see why this isn't even going to remotely be true. I do see many new members that will read these type of stories from Sorcha Faal and take them as truth, and all I am trying to do is help those to understand this is not even close to a reputable source, but I guess anything is possible...

That is if it doesn't come from Sorcha Faal...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes, I did check the thread you linked before i posted a reply to you. And I understand that you looked at my reg. date and figured I am one of those new members that fall victim to sorcha faal, right? Well, I´m maybe a new MEMBER of ATS but I have been lurking here for quite some time before I registered. And for those new member who do fall for her articles, I am glad that you are here to prevent that from happening. Because Im with you on this point that there are many (new AND old) who does fall for her article.

All I said ( and I have not "falled" for it) is that maybe this time. Thats all.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
China has been allowed to dictate the worlds growth and collapse since Kissinger's visit. The west must fail in order for the rebirth of Communism. Thats why the Kremlin issue's these warnings, to force the people to crash the banking industry.

But in the end all will fail and all financial instruments will be null and void.

Chaos and anarchy will prevail and futile earth shall reign supreme until the populations are drastically reduced to re-sustain its survivability for the future

"The Great Purge" is now upon us

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by boncho

Yes...yes..we should all deny the information available on Russia Today and similar sources, like Zerohedge, France 24, Guardian, and do as Bongo Bongo, sorry Boncho, informs us.

Yes...yes...when there is problems in Europe and the Euro is about to implode we should all think Sorcha Faal is behind this...yes...yes...how stupid I feel I didnt think of that!

edit on 24-3-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, but Russia TV is an exception among exceptions for sourcing as a new organization. RT is a *DIRECT* owned property of a larger media organization which, itself, is a property of the Government of the Russian Federation. It's a property of Russia..the NATION.

RT isn't kinda like Voice of America. It's exactly like that, with a far higher budget and better graphics. In fact, they even mirror stories at times (as in.. exact opposite propaganda from one to the other ... it's rare..but funny when I've caught it)

So when people reject RT, it isn't like turning away from Fox for being right or Examiner for being ... Well... Bat Boy headquarters at times .. lol.. it's because, unlike almost ALL other news outlets? Russia TV IS LITERALLY Russia's TV.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

I guess you misunderstood my comment about new members...

If you checked out the thread I linked you would see why this isn't even going to remotely be true. I do see many new members that will read these type of stories from Sorcha Faal and take them as truth, and all I am trying to do is help those to understand this is not even close to a reputable source, but I guess anything is possible...

You see I said many new members, and that does encompass all new members although you do fall into that category I wasn.t saying you directly, so I am sorry if that is the way it came out.

The big point here is that Sorcha Fall does nothing but spread hoaxes and that is what I was trying to show.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join