It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent bulletin from the Russian Foreign Ministry sent to its embassies all over the world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Thats why the Kremlin issue's these warnings, to force the people to crash the banking industry.

Problem here is that the Kremlin didn't issue these warnings, they are being reported by a known hoaxer.

Other than Sorcha Faal what other verifiable news source has reported this as actually happening?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by SPECULUM

Thats why the Kremlin issue's these warnings, to force the people to crash the banking industry.

Problem here is that the Kremlin didn't issue these warnings, they are being reported by a known hoaxer.

Other than Sorcha Faal what other verifiable news source has reported this as actually happening?

Hoax? you better watch the world around you because this is exactly whats going on

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yeah, sorry if I came out as being rude. Not my intention. A little star to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I know Sorcha Faal does tend to stretch the truth at times, but is there any news source that has been completely truthful? For those people waiting for western news to pick this story up, it will be too late as the story will lead with a bank holiday. For the latest on what is going on in Cyprus, a deal has be made in which the second largest bank will be shut down and any accounts over $100 000 will have their funds frozen. www.smh.com.au...

If Cyprus is a test case for how the rest of the EU will respond to the growing debt issues, this story is spot on. Sure there is still a lot more than needs to go on before an EU collapse is realized, but if I was a wealthy Russian the EU does look like a bad bet at the moment.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Stretches the truth? That's like saying that a nuclear bomb is slightly radioactive. The writers of Sorcha Faal articles take the truth, twist it into tiny little pretzels, tie those into knots, and then bend the whole thing into a giant hot dog.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There are other threads to debate the validity of Sorcha Faal. This thread is about the EU and the USA taking bank holdings to address the growing debt problems. There are other sources to investigate and debate this issue.

When looking at what is happening in Cyprus at the moment this is what is happening. Cash withdrawals from banks have been limited to $100- per day since last week to avoid a bank run with $38 Billion set to be frozen so the government can get a $10 Billion bail out from the ECB and IMF. If the EU pulls this off what country in next and where will it end?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by boncho

Yes...yes..we should all deny the information available on Russia Today and similar sources, like Zerohedge, France 24, Guardian, and do as Bongo Bongo, sorry Boncho, informs us.

Yes...yes...when there is problems in Europe and the Euro is about to implode we should all think Sorcha Faal is behind this...yes...yes...how stupid I feel I didnt think of that!

edit on 24-3-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

If the root source is Sorcha Faal then yes, yes you should. And you should question the integrity of any "journalist" who repost the story without due diligence...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

This thread is discussing the alleged memo circulated by the Kremlin, as reported by Sorcha Faal. If we can't discuss the validity of the author what's the point.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You are free to discuss and put your money where ever you want. For me being on this site for a while, the discussions about Sorcha Faal is like listening to a broken record and a waste of time to engage in.

When Dmitry Medvedev makes the comment:

The stealing of what has already been stolen continues

www.reuters.com...

It does provide some insight to what the Russian government is thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join