It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent bulletin from the Russian Foreign Ministry sent to its embassies all over the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
"In an urgent bulletin from the Russian Foreign Ministry, to its embassies all over the world, the Russian FM advised both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately”.

The site said the Kremlin feared grow that both the European Union and United States were preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history...."

More here

Probable root-source

Sounds scary but I would wait for an AP (Associated Press) confirmation before I take this threat seriously and withdraw my own money from my bank in Europe.

There is though this video from this wellknown source;

All this makes me go hmmm...is the this 1929 repeating itself?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
When the rumor itself can...BY itself...cause the very thing we're talking about? I think the source means and matters for everything. Yeah.... I'll wait for a Western source with people that can get canned over it if they start even a small panic of people tomorrow morning when nothing was actually there to panic about.

Anyone else know anything from non Russian sources? (Hate to be picky..but these aren't normal times for that source of thing, either)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

The original source of that article was from Sorcha Fal or whatever they call themselves...known BSers.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Scary information but I definitely need another news source that is reliable to confirm this

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

The site said the Kremlin feared grow that both the European Union and United States were preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history...."

That sounds about right. Someone has to pay for the collapse of Western banks. Clearly that will be the little people.

It is sickening.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If I had any money I would care but hey I'm broke

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Do you have a link to the Sorcha Faal source?
That would confirm BS and we could all move on.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well it's not like they've stolen our money before have they? If we can't trust the banks who can we trust.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!” By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers A Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) “urgent bulletin” being sent to Embassies around the world today is advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately” as Kremlin fears grow that both the European Union and United States are preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history.

It is just another hoax

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Well it's not like they've stolen our money before have they? If we can't trust the banks who can we trust.

Your Creator.
Men are liars, thieves and murderers.
He told us this, yet we place our trust not only in man, but look to man to save us, to protect us and to heal us.
And He told us what they'd do if given that trust.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The info is much appreciated. Currently, even the rumor does get attention. Who knows? With how things are going in some places, one of these days it could be more than rumor.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The UK is in a very poor state with money situation today, I keep hearing the Lib Dem & Tory twits saying it is what they took over from Labour, it is not true, we are 1000 times more in dept than when Gordon Brown left office.
The Pensions, the Schools, the other out-going payments like money for over sea aid is 10,000 times more than the UK brings in in taxes each year now.
If your household has an income og £400 per week, your not going to be to long before your in the poo if you are spending £10,000 per week, but that is what these High School boys in number 10 and number 11 Downing Street are doing.
Russia are fools to help the EU, it is a dieing animal daily, anyone who invests in Europe or UK are slinging money down drain, and Russia is aware of just that.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

All this hate and suspicion toward the EU and no one sees that the king is naked...

Look at Japan and the US then talk about Europe, the one to blame has stars and stripes, it all stated there, granted that the world economic problem is systemic and was ongoing (most since the US started the WTO and got China in).

The rug was pulled by a single nation... now look on who is benefiting from pointing elsewhere or who is cheering up... intentions couldn't be more transparent. Even look who is talking in the video on the thread lol the UK is an American puppet clearly seen on the going to war in Iraq. The UK does not belong to the Euro and is mostly anti-EU (but has only geopolitical relevancy inside it) and is in dire straits (worst that any other similar economy, size). The level of propaganda is huge, and who controls the media ? lol...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Never said it was true and also said we should watch for AP confirmation before we verify.

Yet you should watch more RT live. Much going on there now. The Nigel Farage interview, today Sunday was scary. Not to mention all the other financial knows hows that offered their warnings.

Interesting to know how all this happens as the sudden death of the russian billionare and oligarch Boris Berezovskij is currently splashing British papers. The guy was found dead in his bathtub in London.

Many speculate depression after the loss oft a high-profile and personally disastrous court case against fellow Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich. Others say Putins FSB boys took care of him.

Boris Berezovsky found dead

Zero hedge, one of the worlds most read financial blog is replete with disastrous data...

Things are moving very fast now.
edit on 24-3-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This actually goes hand in hand with a Steve Quayle radio show i am listening to right now.

This was aired on 3/23/13
And Zero Hedge says that Japan is who we should watch. Perhaps someone here with some knowledge of global finance and national currency deflation could explain it. My only knowledge of finances is we cant spend ourselves out of debt.
From the Zero hedge article;

Forget Cyprus. A much bigger story in the coming weeks and months will be in Japan, where one of the greatest economic experiments in the modern era is about to begin. A country where government debt even dwarfs those of Europe's crisis-ridden nations, Japan will attempt to inflate its way out of a 23-year deflationary spiral.

edit on 24-3-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

ICOSIA – A web site on Friday claims to have seen an urgent bulletin from the Russian Foreign Ministry sent to its embassies all over the world advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately”.

Sorcha Faal?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Note, for the people unfamiliar:

Anytime the "Kremlin is issuing a warning to all..." or "Spy assets inform the Kremlin" or "Rumours are circulating the Kremlin"...

,,,you should check in the original source is Sorcha Faal. To find out what this means, Search on ATS "Sorcha Faal".

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes...yes..we should all deny the information available on Russia Today and similar sources, like Zerohedge, France 24, Guardian, and do as Bongo Bongo, sorry Boncho, informs us.

Yes...yes...when there is problems in Europe and the Euro is about to implode we should all think Sorcha Faal is behind this...yes...yes...how stupid I feel I didnt think of that!

edit on 24-3-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Maybe this is the reason for all the bullets and tanks. Billionaires stealing from people trying to put food on the table. Disgusting waste of oxygen. Just my 2, but, If it's Sorcha, it's a lie.

edit on 24-3-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by watchitburn

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!” By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers A Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) “urgent bulletin” being sent to Embassies around the world today is advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately” as Kremlin fears grow that both the European Union and United States are preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history.
It is just another hoax

same source as above -

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report.

Who Is Sorcha Faal? She's an e-Witch! Sisters of Sorcha Faal is an internet dis-information CULT. They are the most notorious source of bad info on the entire internet - that's who!
edit on 24-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join