It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas preparing war against the American People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by steveo007
reply to post by queenofswords

It's because he's black and nobody wants to look racist eventhough he is the destroyer of all that America stands for.

Oh for gods sake, steve, can we get off the colour and focus on the policy?
edit on 22-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)
Obama has ruined this country,.
he cares not for its people,. or the value of its core,.

Beezer,. I like your signature,.
however for some people that are simply defending their home,. end up in jail or sued by the criminals are themselves guilty of the said crime,. having a gun and using it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Why would DHS order these if they did/ Why would LE Targets think there would be interest from law enforcement or DHS?

I suspect it is because it is a moral scenario...One that might not have a good outcome wahtever the choice? To shoot or not to shoot? Maybe there is value in finding out what an officer does in that scenario?

But to suggest that DHS gets its thrills from shooting pregnant women or that it is prelude to President Obama declaring war on the American People....BS in my strong opinion.

BINGO! We still have no confirmation that any LEO has ordered these specific targets. However, let's assume they did order these targets; what do they depict? Some here on ATS would lead us to believe that they depict law abiding citizens holding their constitutionally protected guns. However, from a first-person perspective, what they show is an individual pointing a gun directly at you (the target shooter).

Now, It could be argued that IF law enforcement is actually using these, then they serve a purpose....that purpose being to condition LEO to not think twice before firing upon a seemingly innocent, yet armed, individual pointing the business end of a gun in their face. In those scenarios, a moments hesitation could spell the difference between life and death.

If that is the case, then more power to LEO. As coldblooded as that may seem to some; a dead LEO's corpse is even colder....To borrow a quote from "preppers"..."Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst".

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed..........
"Buddha"

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Neither Obama, nor the House and Senate run America any more...
They are just the ones who are the public face of the organisations and Corporations which SELECT the president, and make the laws.
The President dances to the Goldman Sachs tune, and the rest of the pack simply sell to the highest bidders they can find....
They are only there for the free profits from insider trading they can reap while in office.....
Think about that a minute....How stupid are the American people to allow the leaders to make all the insider trade deals they want with no penalty uder law.?
You or I would be arrested and imprisoned for it!
The control of the American goverment goes right back to the founding fathers......
Rockfellers, OWN the medical business as well as the oils business....why else the universal health care?
There is a lot of corruption that would turn your stomach to hear about.
ALL these leeches need replacing with honest untainted independant,reps.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by Indigo5
Why would DHS order these if they did/ Why would LE Targets think there would be interest from law enforcement or DHS?

I suspect it is because it is a moral scenario...One that might not have a good outcome wahtever the choice? To shoot or not to shoot? Maybe there is value in finding out what an officer does in that scenario?

But to suggest that DHS gets its thrills from shooting pregnant women or that it is prelude to President Obama declaring war on the American People....BS in my strong opinion.

BINGO! We still have no confirmation that any LEO has ordered these specific targets. However, let's assume they did order these targets; what do they depict? Some here on ATS would lead us to believe that they depict law abiding citizens holding their constitutionally protected guns. However, from a first-person perspective, what they show is an individual pointing a gun directly at you (the target shooter).

Now, It could be argued that IF law enforcement is actually using these, then they serve a purpose....that purpose being to condition LEO to not think twice before firing upon a seemingly innocent, yet armed, individual pointing the business end of a gun in their face. In those scenarios, a moments hesitation could spell the difference between life and death.

If that is the case, then more power to LEO. As coldblooded as that may seem to some; a dead LEO's corpse is even colder....To borrow a quote from "preppers"..."Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst".

What LEO doesn't understand, quite well already, what a firearm pointed at them means?

Heck, even in civilian classes it's made quite clear that "anyone" that points a weapon is an immediate threat?

Paper targets don't let you work on "hesitation" They are for stationary range (accuracy) work. LEO's work in fire-houses and courses for threat determination and elimination practice.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow the crazy has really let lose in this thread. So in four years you people will be crying about whomever the next President is with a bunch of crap for evidence that he or she is taking over. I have been told every President from Reagan on was about to take over the country and of course nothing happens we move the story on to the next one, I swear you would think people would wise up after awhile instead of falling for the same old story.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

You'd be correct, if it weren't for the fact that he's the last president. They say "Save the best for last".

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I agree parts of what you have written till i came to the part you quoted "Obama doesn't care about the economy or the american people, he's a dictator."

By the sound of it, That is your opinion & i feel the thread you created was a design to depict Obama as an enemy of the american people...

that is where you are wrong... Need i explain more?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by steveo007
reply to post by queenofswords

It's because he's black and nobody wants to look racist eventhough he is the destroyer of all that America stands for.

Oh for gods sake, steve, can we get off the colour and focus on the policy?
edit on 22-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)
Obama has ruined this country,.
he cares not for its people,. or the value of its core,.

Beezer,. I like your signature,.
however for some people that are simply defending their home,. end up in jail or sued by the criminals are themselves guilty of the said crime,. having a gun and using it.

Dear "Little DrummerBoy"

You say Obama has ruined this country and does not care for the people or value of its core.

That's a pretty heavy claim to announce..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Obama doesn't care about the economy or the american people, he's a dictator.

Sure he doesn't....he wants to see his lifetime of achievement go to crap, his daughters treated in typical Taliban fashion, Michelle put in her proper place and death to the country that gave him prosperity. In fact, he plans on moving to a 3rd world country and live in a cave....just waiting for the next POTUS to "drone" him to death. Sounds legit!

Can't fix stupid folks, just can't fix it!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
DHS purchases billions in ammunition, claims its for training purposes. Buys paper targets of pregnant women and children holding guns.

What if it really was for training purposes?

Spetznaz training in US.

By mutual agreement.

Other foreign special forces training on American soil.

Only fair, considering US special forces train in other countries...

Afghan training forces in afghanistan.

yeah...

Urban war games in US cities.

Better than training in mock up urban zones.

An army manual called "resettlement operations" that has logistics and details about detaining US military vets and firearms owners.

Makes sense since a lot of them are crazy...

NDAA, no need for proving your innocence, to a tyrannical government that doesn't care.

Similar things have been imposed on other Western nations (e.g. Australia and Britain). Nothing bad has come of them. Also, I believe that the one thing everyone was complaining about (indefinite detainment) was removed form the bill.

Assault weapons bans, confiscations, mental illnesss ten round limits.

Weapons have been banned in pretty much the rest of the world. Violence has decreased for the most part in said countries. The removal of assault weapons in the USA is not an attack in its citizens, as many would like to believe.

Obamas first order of business after winning the election was to notify the UN that the US was potentially ready to make a deal on UN arms treaty. Date was set to around March 20.

See above.

Sandy hook.

We have not hard the full story.

States push strict gun control measures. Introduced gun control measures by senator Feinstein.

See above post regarding guns.

DHS purchases more ammo.

Yep.

Ammo becomes more scarce. 30 magazines ar and ak variants become almost non existent in the market place.

Feds pushing banks not to do business with gun buyers or manufacturers.

A bit harsh.

Obama invokes the ghost of lincoln during inauguration. Choir sings song first written and performed during civil war. Obama wears Lincoln like wardrobe and imitates the inaugurations of both Lincoln and Kennedy. He declares himself a civil war president. Hes frothing at the mouth for a civil war.

Those things do not indicate that he wants a civil war. Rather, it is only what your brain sees.

So much for the economy.

Obama is slowly, but surely repairing it.

We have another month before that arms treaty is going to be signed. Obama will continue to ignore congress.

Obama doesn't care about the economy or the american people, he's a dictator.

Wrong again.

When other nations give in to the propaganda and war breaks out on American soil, Obama will throw Israel completely under the bus.

Yeah, so...?

This is like the part in the Jericho series when they discover the town building munitions to prepare war with them. This is that moment in America.

Don't care.

We have a month to get truly ready for the conflict that is coming.

This is not a conspiracy theory its all out in the open now.

It indeed is a conspiracy...especially considering that you are trying to tie in a bunch of unrelated stuff...

Just thought I would tie all that info in to one thread for all.

Yes...tie in a bunch of stuff that for the most part, don't have anything to do with Obama wanting war with the American people.

Now prepare.

For what? Another civil war?

edit on 22-2-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Man I love ATS.

It's full of comedians.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by AwakeWeAre
So there was about 5000 people in line for the gun show last weekend down the street from my house. As I looked around and sung "Proud to Be an American" in my head I realized that these tyrannical monsters might be biting off a little more than they can chew. When the time comes, well, then it will be time.

I think you seriously underestimate the force that would be used against you if you did raise arms.

It'll never happen.

You may be right, but you may be underestimating the force that will stand against them. Either way it will be a very bloody and horrific situation.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Obama has ruined this country,. he cares not for its people,. or the value of its core,.

I say, if you truly believe this, then you are more part of the problem than the solution.

Perhaps you should recite this quote a few times and see what comes through. Wonder if you can name the person who said it as well....

"Never before in the history of this country, have so many people known so little about so much".

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wish they would just cut the crap already. Leave us alone and let us live our lives in peace. Stop trying to micro-manage our lives and control every little thing. I am just as disgusted with the people in general who rush to demand our representatives pass a new law for every little thing that they don't like. This is a dangerous scary world full of the unknown, get used to it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Get your head out of your as$....its called incrementalism ....you sound like a frog getting slowly boiled, the Constitution is being attacked on a weekly basis and you think asking questions on the subject to the people who apparently represent our interests is spitting in the wind?....you sound like you run the #1 glory hole truck stop for Bilderbergers on route 666.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeWeAre
So there was about 5000 people in line for the gun show last weekend down the street from my house. As I looked around and sung "Proud to Be an American" in my head I realized that these tyrannical monsters might be biting off a little more than they can chew. When the time comes, well, then it will be time.

You know it. friend. A lot of us know it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
all that needs to be done is every sheriff from every county in every state deputize all legal citizens over the age of 21 then issue warrant for the arrest of obama and his conspirators, then go to Washington to arrest him for murder and treason..its just that simple

edit on 22-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzican

One problem with that...Washington DC isn't part of the US...sheriff's have no jurisdiction in which case deputizing citizens isn't necessary as it doesn't legitimize the effort any.

not that I'm against the notion...just saying deputizing isn't necessary.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Spetznaz training in US. Other foreign special forces training on American soil.

Other forces have been training on American soil for decades nothing new.

Afghan training forces in Afghanistan.

Well it is their nation where else should they train?

Urban war games in US cities.

We actually have cities built to train in.

Assault weapons bans, confiscations, mental illness ten round limits.

If someone is mentally ill do you want them owning weapons of any kind?

States push strict gun control measures. Introduced gun control measures by senator Feinstein.

Yes this dual national Israeli hates our second amendment just like the Zionist that supported Hitler.

Obama doesn't care about the economy or the American people, he's a dictator.

17 tax breaks for small businesses and several attempts to bring jobs back to America that were blocked by the GOP. Sure looks like a dictator to me.

When other nations give in to the propaganda and war breaks out on American soil, Obama will throw Israel completely under the bus.

War breaks out in America and you are worried about Israel I do hope you are not American and if you are why? Seeing how you are more worried about Israel than America.

edit on 23-2-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path

We can agree on most everything . . . my only caveats to your post.

Edit - deleted Spetsnaz . . . I realize you are talking about the joint training now.

I really wish we could all get away from naming the puppet at the podium. This has nothing to do with Obama, other than he is the latest choosen idiot to take the stage. You could blame every president since Reagan for our current tract . . . or go back to Roosevelt . . . Wilson . . . Lincoln.

However, it's not like Obama is coming up with this stuff or doing it on his own, a la Napoleon.
edit on 2/22/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

Correct .he's a puppet of the corporations. Or, perhaps he's a good guy who fights them hence the negativity. OR, he's the whatever. Point is, it's the corprations we all have in common for our anger.Yes, the factors that led to their control deserve our nager as well. But, I agree that it is wasted time pointing the finger at the figurehead.
Everyone can agree that we want ethics, honesty, transparency, service to the people instead of what we have now. Isn't it time we simply say so in more venues. At least give it a go. If it is a fait accompli , what do we have to lose? It's not rocket science. Its those at the top that complicate it. Treating your citizens and your employees as you would want to be treated would be the best path. More sustainable and cuts advertising needs in half cause folks who are treated well will laud your company or govt. Yet , they choose. to do the opposite when it could make them more money to be humane. that fact tells me all I need to know about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join