It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas preparing war against the American People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

i grow my own stuff and im very well prepared to adapt. This world will never see the end of gold and silver (yes i know silver is more rare than gold). The metal market will never be uncapped and there will always be a currency because it controls man way to well.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Why do you question the source? They actually do very good research and work. Plus, they have history backing them . . . or are you one of those that says the events of totalitarian regimes in Central Europe never happened?

I guess those yellow patches my great-grandparents showed me growing up were made at the local craft store?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I believe because a good portion of our citizens are now fully dependant upon the social welfare systems, once what used to be just a minority issue now has become mainstream, hell people aren't even complaining about the outrageous price of gas. The sheeple have been tamed and are to be led down the path.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by Donahue

That golds not going to be very valuable if you have no way to defend it.

Besides what are you going to purchase with a piece of bullion? How will you get food? Buy in bulk?

Older silver coins and coined currency is the way to go.

Ever hear of 1/10 gold Krugerrands?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.
www.reuters.com...

I suggest you read the article between the lines
also
international treaties supercede the constitution don't they?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I believe that there are still a few good people left in the congress. Other than the few there is not much to argue here. Obama will skirt around congress if he can.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

I think you seriously underestimate the force that would be used against you if you did raise arms.

It'll never happen.

We always hear that from people. Here's my position:

If such force was unleashed on America by it's 'government', they would be guaranteed that every gun owner in the country would now be an active militant. That would increase the movement by probably 10x, if not more.
That 10x doesn't even account for the massive increase in unarmed resistance. When push comes to shove, Americans will still stand together, because if the government is willing to engage civilians en masse, it isn't about the 2nd. It's about all of it: every amendment, document and law that we take for granted will be void in the eyes of the 'government'.

If it came to it, yes, much civilian blood would spill. Of that there is no doubt.
What you cannot comprehend (because I assume you would march into the camps, then the box cars, then the showers) is that there are men and women who are willing to sacrifice everything in order to defend the rights we possess.

They cannot take our rights. We can only give up our rights. To those who believe, dying in defense of those rights is preserving them, and a worthy sacrifice for the tree of liberty.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Not gonna disagree here. But many of us can not afford to buy bullion as it is at an all time high.

It would be much easier for those who are on a budget to attain rare coins that are already in circulation. Besides that owning gold alone is not security, in fact it puts a target on your head. Gold will not save your life or help you survive longer.

One thing to counter this though is weapons and ammunition will soon be just as valuable.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

and the source is......jewish people against the confiscation of guns.... verifiable proof missing, of outragous claims made. and shocker!! the first one made on ATS (not)

Everything in the OP is verifiable.
I am not in the business of doing homework for those who chose not to look or care.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Good point!

But if they are allowed to destroy the 2nd amendment then the US is not sovereign anymore and subject to foreign takeover and they know this.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Not gonna disagree here. But many of us can not afford to buy bullion as it is at an all time high.

It would be much easier for those who are on a budget to attain rare coins that are already in circulation. Besides that owning gold alone is not security, in fact it puts a target on your head. Gold will not save your life or help you survive longer.

One thing to counter this though is weapons and ammunition will soon be just as valuable.

I doubt anyone gathering precious metals is stupid enough to think it will save their lives. There was nothing to counter in my post as I was simply pointing out you were unaware of the fact that bullion ( many times cheaper than coinage) can be broken down and one doesnt have to "buy food bulk" with a bar. You can buy bullion by the OUNCE as I showed in my post. If you can buy a circ silver coin.. you can buy an oz of silver for under 40 bucks.
ETA, you can buy gold bullion by the GRAIN.
No, you dont have to buy bulk anything when paying with precious metals.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

We have a month to get truly ready for the conflict that is coming.

This is not a conspiracy theory its all out in the open now.
Just thought I would tie all that info in to one thread for all.
Now prepare.

jpfo.org...

I'll see your month and spot you an additional 11 months, just to be nice. On February 22, 2014, I bet everything is pretty much exactly the same as it is now.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Again, I am not disagreeing. I am just stating that Gold is at an all time high and that to me just doesnt seem like a sound investment. Sure its better than paper currency which will be worthless.

I am just arguing that there are more effective ways of investing against a financial crash.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All i have to say is the day that israel is the new shining beacon. That is when the world will change completely. We are not too far away from that point in time either.

The vatican is about to fall. Then Israel. WW3 (or staged event). Age of Illumination.

Hope some of you make it because its going to be beautiful when the new world order comes. Finally actual peace. The only reason we don't have it now is because man is still a beast.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Not sure if Im following you here.

Why would the world be better under a global dictatorship?
edit on 22-2-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The American public has discovered a way to communicate (in a large scale) unfettered by the strictures of the military industrial complex. No longer are opinions shaped to serve the interests of the powerful, we can communicate directly with each other around the world and on a mass scale.

We can reveal and argue for the truth, and no matter how much money or power the military industrial complex may have, no amount of money or power will make a false idea true or a true idea false. People have realized this and this is what scares them, they no longer have full control to frame and bound the limits of a national discussion and national thought, on a large scale. Before the widespread use of the internet, it was acceptable to allow almost anyone to have any opinion. If their opinion was unacceptable to powers that be, it really didn't matter since the individual had only limited means to expose his/her opinion to others. Even if they formed groups, it was easy to manage since they had control over the media outlets, technology, and man power.

The reason why, I think, that the U.S. government - military industrial complex are starting to behave in such a tyrannical manner is that they are losing the ability to "manage" large segments of the population at the level of thought. As long as a significant majority of people in the U.S. were "managed" meaning limiting the bounds of thought so that certain ideas could never be realized or deduced or sought for, there was no need to "manage" their physical bodies. Since, they are losing that ability to "manage" the thoughts of the population, they find it necessary to "manage" their physical bodies. Also, they may view the population as a threat, since the economy is weak they reason that people may be more prone to extreme actions.

There are probably many areas of thought they don't want significant portions of the population to look into with a sharp critical eye, among them are:

Alien- Human interactions (they view this as a bigger threat than terrorism or any other foreign power), discussion about Oil / Energy (it's politics, peak oil, global warming, foreign policy, etc), discussion about the true motivations for invading other countries (debt, political interests, oil, etc) , protection of foreign powers and their interests (often at odds with American opinion), there are many more. Usually its comes down to two things (nearly as old and humanity itself) money and power.
edit on 22-2-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by blamethegreys

Good point!

But if they are allowed to destroy the 2nd amendment then the US is not sovereign anymore and subject to foreign takeover and they know this.

And amazingly, deep in our collective subconscious, we do too. It is a huge sign of hope for us that this population, that is so drugged up with social vices and distracting stimulations, reacted with an overwhelming response to this latest push. We voted (and are voting) with our wallets in a HUGE way. Folks who never thought much of it before are buying guns and ammo in the millions. I too am guilty as charged. I filled a hole in my toolkit, as it were.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

i dont think you understand the Age of Lucifer ( not in a religious sense, if you do your research).

This a test for the world, of man kind. After man can use intellect and lose their animal traits then the world will be ready to except it. Yes, a lot of people won't make it but it is only because they did not realize the beast in man. This is all figuratively speaking.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
this thread would be more creditable if this was post in the op www.duffelblog.com... form the link

WASHINGTON, DC – A senior U.S. general has confirmed that the military has secretly drawn up plans to round up large numbers of privately-owned firearms from American gun owners.

General James M. Scott of the U.S. Air Force confirmed that the Pentagon received a series of formal directives from the White House between November 7 and December 13 to begin plans for a massive nationwide operation to confiscate guns using a series of federal databases compiled over the last few decades.

General Scott spoke with Duffel Blog reporters in a parking garage in northern Virginia.

Scott also confirmed that a certain four-star general who heads the U.S. Transportation Command was intimately involved in the planning. General Scott would not reveal the general’s name out of concerns for his safety.

The plan, known in the military as Operation PREAKNESS, combines a series of tactics developed for house sweeps and room clearing in Iraq and Afghanistan, which General Scott admitted had been used as test-runs for the U.S.

“If we can confiscate millions of firearms in a country where we don’t speak the language or understand the culture, the U.S. should be easy,” General Scott told The Duffel Blog. “I just feel sorry for that poor Osama fellow we had to kill to justify the whole thing.”

Read more: www.duffelblog.com...
Follow us: @theduffelblog on Twitter | duffelblog on Facebook
there you go folks in black and white, the Mil does have a plan and their there practicing for it. Ground troops are not the only one Drones are sent to north Africa, in Niger en.rian.ru... from the link

World
Obama Sends Troops, Drones to Niger to Spy on Islamists
22:23 22/02/2013
Tags: Islamists, intelligence, military, security, drones, al-Qaida, U.S. Congress, Barack Obama, Niger, Mali, West Africa

WASHINGTON, February 22 (RIA Novosti) President Barack Obama announced Friday that around 100 US troops have been deployed in the West African nation of Niger in what officials said was the establishment of a new drone base there to spy on Islamist fighters in the Sahara and support French forces in the region.

“This deployment will provide support for intelligence collection and will also facilitate intelligence sharing with French forces conducting operations in Mali, and with other partners in the region,” Obama said in a letter to Congress published on the White House website.

“The total number of US military personnel deployed to Niger is approximately 100,” he said.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The Duffle bag is a gag site like the Onion.
But keep working I need ALL views to asses the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join