It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas preparing war against the American People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
all that needs to be done is every sheriff from every county in every state deputize all legal citizens over the age of 21 then issue warrant for the arrest of obama and his conspirators, then go to Washington to arrest him for murder and treason..its just that simple

edit on 22-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzican

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

I'll see your month and spot you an additional 11 months, just to be nice. On February 22, 2014, I bet everything is pretty much exactly the same as it is now.

I assure you, by that date; nothing will EVER be like it is now again.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Nope then anarchy would reign.
We simply HAVE TO find people who will not be beholden to the party system or money.Our future depends on the vote until the enemies of the constitution seek to violently oppress us in a very obvious fashion.
When that happens you will wish until you die this mistake had never happened.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
all that needs to be done is every sheriff from every county in every state deputize all legal citizens over the age of 21 then issue warrant for the arrest of obama and his conspirators, then go to Washington to arrest him for murder and treason..its just that simple

edit on 22-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzican

And Bush, and Cheney and Rumsfeld, And Clinton, and...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Obama is preparing his next golf game, and planning out more elaborate vacations.

You all give this man way too much credit and too much blame.

They are preparing... Maybe you should be too.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Heres what we need to happen. We need vets and police who have taken an oath to stand up for their oath so help them god and if needed reaffirm their oath and become the a known society of oath keepers, thus while vets and police reaffirm their oaths, citizens who have not done so but wish to do so attend an oath keeping ceremony amongst the police and veterans reaffirm their oaths for public record.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Originally posted by Donahue
reply to post by txinfidel

i dont think you understand the Age of Lucifer ( not in a religious sense, if you do your research).

This a test for the world, of man kind. After man can use intellect and lose their animal traits then the world will be ready to except it. Yes, a lot of people won't make it but it is only because they did not realize the beast in man. This is all figuratively speaking.

So what do we do after that happens. Sacrifice babies whilst worshipping satan and money for 100 years?

No thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
Obama is preparing his next golf game, and planning out more elaborate vacations.

You all give this man way too much credit and too much blame.

They are preparing... Maybe you should be too.

Exactly watch all the Rats leave the ship before the captain know she is sinking...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Theyre just getting in all the quality time they can now, because they know soon theyll be shacking up in a bunker to weather the storm.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
I don't disagree with one single thing in your OP.

What I am so confused about is why so many Americans seem to be under his spell. It is as if they have gone blind and deaf all at once and are walking about like zombies.

They'll have to wake up out of their trances soon and choose a side if SHTF!!! It's terrible this fool is doing this to our country. Imagine families pitted against families. I'm picturing my own and how many have fallen under his zombie spell! Id' like to give them a slap up side the head, but what can ya do?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by SPECULUM

Nope then anarchy would reign.
We simply HAVE TO find people who will not be beholden to the party system or money.Our future depends on the vote until the enemies of the constitution seek to violently oppress us in a very obvious fashion.
When that happens you will wish until you die this mistake had never happened.

if the man is arrested hes a criminal, nothing more, let the people and the courts decide, force him to prove who he really is while the system is being audited and regrouped..its not a coup its the law

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Obama is the master of divisiveness.

HE won't go to war with the American people.

We'll be too busy fighting each other.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Exactly, they too are guiltier and should be serviced by the same justice

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

Theyre just getting in all the quality time they can now, because they know soon theyll be shacking up in a bunker to weather the storm.

never bought the bunker ideal...care to know why? There was a reason kings employed food tasters. And in a bunker hell other than family (and even that is iffy) is there really anyone who can say they are 100% with you?

And as soon as those doors close...all bets are off.

LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Buys paper targets of pregnant women and children holding guns.

The only source I can find for this is infowars.com, or sites linking back to infowars.com.
I've caught them lying so many times I wouldn't believe a word they say.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
March 18 in NYC

Nations in New York on 2-27 July 2012 for an historical initiative in the area of conventional arms: to negotiate an Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). The Treaty would establish high common standards for international trade in conventional arms. The Conference could not reach agreement on a treaty text. The General Assembly of the United Nations has decided to convene a Final Conference on the ATT, in March 2013, to conclude the work begun in July 2012.

www.un.org...

John Kerry, our new secretary of state, was a big proponent of this treaty back in July and March is supposed to the big and final push for ratification of this treaty

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

no you fool. it has nothing to do with that bull #. You're obviously brain washed by religion.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

This is the company with a $5million federal target contract. After the story broke they have pulled these targets from their website.

www.letargets.com...~010000

Note the source at the bottom of the page letargets.com

edit on 22-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

I'm having a problem with the image data. Just do an image search for no hesitation targets and you will see them.

The Teenager with hostage target..

www.letargets.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Obama is the master of divisiveness.

HE won't go to war with the American people.

We'll be too busy fighting each other.

star that Beez
that is the inconvenient truth

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
DHS purchases billions in ammunition, claims its for training purposes. Buys paper targets of pregnant women and children holding guns.

Made it through your first sentence and asked ...what?

The paper targets of a pregant woman aiming a gun was created by a private company that markets to law enforcement and they took down those pics and targets after public outcry...They posted an apology on thier website.

How did you get to Homeland Security buying those targets? Link please?

Edit to add: Never mind...read the rest of your OP and reality doesn't seem to be involved.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join