It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

I made a thread about how the world is overpopulated and is the main cause for almost all of the worlds problems. war, lack of jobs, economy, crime, diseases etc... and it got deleted.
nobody seems to care or want to do anything about overpopulation.
A few monkeys in a village is tolerable, alot of monkeys on the loose is chaos.
We can fix the human population and world problems within a generation! people are reproducing at alarming rates and having children by accident. Laws should be put it so only the wealthy and highly educated can reproduce. im serious. creating more jobs won't do anything, removing guns won't put crime down. instead of being NWO style and killing people, we should just have laws to prevent low lifes from having babies.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
No offense OP, do you think you may be a little paranoid about ATS in particular??

Its the internet.... not ATS..... that has been hijacked. My opinion anyway.

Forget the keywords and trying to see if someone is watching you.... just know they are. It's the internet police. lol

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A bunch of software off CNET has adware in it...... so...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Not one firewall will block the governement.
Tried years ago to filter my traffic with iptables, i had 53 homemade scripts running.
I was unable to block Los Alamos National Laboratory without losing internet.

Eventually I gave up and today i'm still wondering what they do in our network...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

lol I don't think anyone is out to get me.Im relaying what has transpired since I made that post it does not concern me all that much. I only find it strange that out of all the posts and threads I have made that this is the one that has gotten someone's attention.

I feel that it shows a small but important fact that while we are told that terrorism is public enemy number one its really anyone or anything that may cause or try to effect change outside of the scope of our governments current goals and agenda. I could write a thousand I hate the government rants or threaten them but I doubt all that has transpired would of happened. more to the point if I had not been keeping an eye out for odd data packets or information requests this whole thing would of gone unnoticed.

now the infiltration part is some one had to read my thread if they did then they most certainly responded to get a gauge of whether I was serious or just blowing hot air. Then I think once they saw that I am serious and do intend on getting lobbyists for the people and in fact have the means to do so they decided to data mine me just incase.

That is speculation on my part but it seems logical intelligence gathering is something our government is excellent at and needs little provocation to engage in. get enough info on some one the skys the limit on what you can do if they become a nuisance or pain in your rear.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
as far as paranoia id be willing to wager any one on this site is somewhat paranoid. you kind of have to if you believe in conspiracy theory's comes with the turf.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
FOR THE OP
Fire up Wire Shark...capture some packets and see whats really happening vs making assumptions, albeit assumptions based on the information you had at that time. Even with only a passing knowledge of an IP packet WireShark is easy enough that you can just click in a few places and see what is what.

edit on 22-2-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by laurentius

the idea was not to block them so much as it was to see what if anything they would try to request from my comp. I figured browser history or something but it seemed to go after any stored media such as Microsoft word, note pad and a desk top screen shot as well as photos im not a hundred percent sure im not a comp guru. all they would of gotten is quotes for clients and website page rough drafts/pricing & promotions. as well as a few hundred photos of floors I uploaded from my cameras sd card.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
as far as paranoia id be willing to wager any one on this site is somewhat paranoid. you kind of have to if you believe in conspiracy theory's comes with the turf.

True. We are all a little paranoid perhaps and again I was not meaning that to be taken to offense. I apologize if I came off that way.

To believe in conspiracy theories is to believe man deceives. ATS being completely infiltrated is something I do not believe. I am not saying its not possible.... just don't think so.

im not a hundred percent sure im not a comp guru

But... the title of the thread appears you are 100% sure. lol
edit on 22-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

will do I was using a guardian program ment to stop any and all traffic unless I ok it. kind of a pain but with client cc info on my machines seemed to be worth the head ache.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I w t b o t I w t w o t I w t a o w I w t a o f I w t e o b I w t e o i I w t s o l I w t s o d I w t s o h I w t w o d

Use 10 I's if they crack 4?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
reply to post by opethPA

will do I was using a guardian program ment to stop any and all traffic unless I ok it. kind of a pain but with client cc info on my machines seemed to be worth the head ache.

Good deal , there are a few people on here that can certainly give some direction on packet tracing or how to look for certain things within your pcap files. If basic things dont explain the scenario getting down to the layer 1 level will usually point you in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

no im never a hundred percent sure just pretty secure in my belief that I hit a nerve and this strangeness occurred due to that. if I was one hundred percent sure and had great proof to back it up id probably call the aclu or something seems like a violation of the constitution or bill of rights.

I just want my fellow ats members to bear in mind even here what you say can and will be read by those you would rather not know.

I would like to thank all of you who have replied to this thread both good and bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

If anyone who lives in the U.S. right now isn't paranoid ? You must have your head shoved so far in the sand you can't wiggle your toes. It's not like we live under a benevolent gov. or anything so yes, I believe the paranoids are coming to get me.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It does go to show what they are considering a real threat is, not violent rebellion but peacefull change using the system to the peoples advantage.

Extremely well said! This, I feel, is the truth. I have seen much propoganda lately in alternative media, highlighting extreme police brutality, the Dorner execution and extreme notions that the police and government are out of control, in efforts to spark an extreme divide between the police/government and an alternative audience.. Why is this? Well, my observation is that while alternative media sends this message, the mainstream sends a sedating 'everything is fine' message to it's viewers. Because of this, I feel there is an effort to spark a 'controlled violent opposition' to government and police forces which is being led by highlighting all cases of police corruption and brutality, as well as conspired events like the Dorner execution. Basically, they want the alternative news viewer to have an aversion to government/police and when the time comes - to be conditioned to take up arms and violently oppose them, and thus in that way be a very minor and controlled threat that can be eliminated.

Meanwhile, facebook, the internet, places like ATS and even youtube provide everyone with valuable means of sharing information. There is absolutely no need for even one drop of blood, all that needs to be done in my opinion is to educate and inform. But as you said, THAT is the real threat to their agenda.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Trust me, If the government is haunting me yet your quite alright

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
OP, how is your pc connected to the internet?

I think he said it wasn't so much connected as it was just sorta held there with duct tape and bungee cords.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Of course ATS is infiltrated, in more ways than one.

It is easy to see when certain topics, instead of just being discussed, are subjected to lame attempts of discrediting, distractions, ego-engagement etc. Say what you want to say and don't be derailed by the distractions. Sure we're all in the database, but soon there will be many more of us than them - history has shown things don't work out well for a minority constantly racheting up control and oppression - it is usually just a matter of when.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

ATS has been infiltrated by many different groups. The lunatic fringe, the mentally unstable, the disinformationists, the security agencies, the Capitalists, etc. Makes it a pretty even playing field.

i do wish ATS was more solution oriented rather than the eternal pissing contests. I would imagine if all these different groups came together in the right way, we could formulate a plan for this country that would work for all. I know this is a conspiracy site, but ultimately all conspiracies come down to the inner working of society, politics, and economics.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
criminals use windows because they are dumb

terrorists use linux

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join