It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I don't know if you will check the thread or not Thunder Heart, but I do want you to know that I have always considered your posts to be respectful and have enjoyed the discussions/debates that we have both participated in. I am sorry to see you leave and maybe it is a bit selfish on my part but I kinda hope you reconsider.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

It may seem that all the things you mention are related, but I work in computer security and cryptology. It's highly unlikely that you rate highly enough to any organization or country to justify the tactics you mention, (though the technology exists to do pretty much what you say). We have much bigger fish to fry. Consider that it's coincidence, or investigate. If the code you mention is infecting your computer you can find it, or do a system restore to a point before you had the issues. If your cell or tablet seem compromised, change the sim card and restore the tablet. remember if you hear hooves, think of horses not zebras.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Is the things you spoke to talk about on ATS important enough for Black Ops to assign a special task force and label you a National threat?
When several people are talking just out of earshot, do you think they are talking about you?
Do you avoid watching football games because if they huddle you KNOW they are talking about you?
Uh, could it be more of a case of paranoia?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

All I have to say to this is: bomb, nuke, anthrax, guns, North Korea, KGB, Kremlin, Washington, Downing Street, Langley, mk ultra, overthrow, Allah, rothschild, rebellion, militia, rumsfeld, George Herbert Walker Bush, Goldman Sachs, 2nd Amendment, Patriot, PATRIOT Act, Ron Paul, freedom, peace, mind control, NSA, Jews, Muslims, Vatican, Fundamentalist, yellow cake, HAARP...

I'll report back if I experience any issues.

By the way, an "out of the box" PC is typically not "clean." build your own or have someone who knows how do it for you if you want a relatively clean PC. And if you do buy one, the more well-known the brand name, typically, the more overpriced, underpowered, and infected with unwanted, embedded garbage it will be.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have been lurking on ATS for almost 10 yrs. and finally made an account. Ive watched all kinds of questionable tactics occur. Do you all remember the 911 ordeal? Or how about the Sandy Hook BS that just transpired? This site is information control and funneling. Take a look at the damage control they do. Deleted posts and threads. I personally find it amusing, again, because im just here to lurk. I soak up info, then research for myself the "meat and potatoes " of the info. Its not that it has been infiltrated, they are just doing what they are paid to do, sir.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkGameGod
Do you all remember the 911 ordeal? Or how about the Sandy Hook BS that just transpired? This site is information control and funneling. Take a look at the damage control they do. Deleted posts and threads.

You left out Wispers in the dark.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Wow. Just wow.

I think we all are very lucky that THEY allowed you to write about all this.

Some people...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A question that's been weighing heavily on my mind is how well is our identity protected? I come here to cut lose and am professional so would be devastated to have someone easily be able to identify me. It's my understanding that someone would need a suppena to be able to get your personal info from registration. I do realize there is some risk involved but lets say someone wanted to research me; this wouldnt pop up without a concerted effort Iimagine? I'm tech illiterate so forgive the question if it seems obvious to you.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'm not saying what you are experiencing didn't happen in the least. I am sure tracking is going on everywhere with triggers alerting some sort of function or other, but, think about this from a different perspective for a second.

They have think-tanks that pre-plan their course of action.

How lame would those think-tanks be if they didn't see the internet and global instant communications as a threat? A revolution was started by a single book passed hand to hand across an entire country (My deported neighbors dog) that got everyone on the same page out of compassion, not intimidation.

That phrase keep your friends close and your enemy closer is a given and in this light don't you think they would gather all to them rather than have us find our own paths to other thinkers?

Every forum is being watched, either by the the forum owners who may or not be operatives, or by others who gain trust and assimilate into the group as one of the group.

It isn't that hard to see through the AJ types who bring 90% truth to sell that 10% lie but the other element I think most are blind to is that there is more than a single entity trying to sway you with opinions in one direction or the other.

The gov is just one of those elements. The intel agencies imo are the ones (echelon) .that are the bigger threat and by being assured we don't spy on our own is meaningless when a foreign agency, Mossad for example, gathers the data and under that echelon program it is shared with our intel agencies. So the gov not only has the fringe elements to contend with but the intel network that is global in scope not merely domestic by nature.

I am under no illusions here... they took out JFK for opposing them and have so much blood on their hands before and since that I could be a target too because I am vocal and not subdued.

You don't have much to worry about, they have bigger fish to fry and until you become a big fish and start a gathering around your thoughts all you are is a minor irritation.

That doesn't mean they aren't still going to watch you.neither does it mean that there aren't martyrs for a cause. It is too late to stop them and you knew it was too late when they are so blatantly obvious about it. They are so brazen because they know they hold all the cards in their game in their park with their judges.

We, here, with our "limited" free speech (CYOA) are the wild card. They know this and have the deck stacked. If you lay down the trump card the game is over and they take the game to the end. They count on you playing that card because it is the only card we'd been dealt.

The only option is to not play by their rules and there is really only one way to do it legally, non-violently, and effectively. Recognize this isn't just an American problem but a global one and taking down our gov won't stop them in the least... they are COUNTING on us to take a stand.

Only a global unity behind a single course (getting all on the same page) can hurt this beast and that is to hit them in the only vulnerable spot they have... they love money above all else because with money they rule. It has become a necessary evil to mankind and nobody will willingly give it up.

The only other option is only giving it to the corporations of your choice, not theirs. If you boycott a single corporation those same lobbyists will be strong-arming the gov (like they always do) to try to restore our Faith in them. That is the only power we got left, to vote with our dollars.

now I became a bigger threat than you are so relax (NOT) The very fact that you had just read that makes you as dangerous to this entity by coming together in the first place. That guilt by association thing and many of you will hate me for even saying it but then, isn't it what we all wanted to hear, a method to fight back without it becoming open-season?.

It still isn't the solution because it was also accounted for with yet another contingency. This is one fight none of us can win either on our own or as a collective because in the end it all comes down to the same thing... the love of money and nobody is able to just give it up.

Evil cunning has outsmarted mankind from the beginning. There is only one way to take evil down and that is with divine intervention

Doesn't matter how much truth you bring, there will always be those who will resist out of fear or out of necessity

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yes there is always an element of humor in my posts, may be it so.

But you all seem to forget, between facebook, google, advertising networks,... more can be known about all of you mearly by just browsing the web at night.

ATS is the least of your worries.

You have been profiled much better elsewhere within two likes, or two search queries.

Fact.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

If they know your username they could find your posts, but they couldn't find out who you are, unless as you said, they had a court order. It's only a problem if you used something similar to your name, someone might suspect that it was you, and if they knew how you spoke, or wrote they might be able to figure out somewhat if it's you. They couldn't find out any of your personal information from ATS though.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
sorry for dredging up such an old thread, but I was browsing some threads here earlier and it got me thinking. Some of the stuff I was reading scared me.. .. . .not for myself , but for the people writing them, it's like schizophrenia hopped-up on redbull. It got me wondering whether or not these people are plants to make ats look like a loony bin out of meds, seriously in need of help, or is my worldview to mainstream
I noticed this stuff was spewing out of people that joined within the last year[like me]
Is this a usual amount of a certain ummm quirkiness
That I was just unprepared for on joining ats? Or has this # seen a marked rise lately?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I've said it before, but it bears repeating.

You can't infiltrate a site that allows you to join for free and be a member of as long as you follow the T&C's.

And of course it's monitered. Mostly by the Staff.

But I'm sure that ECHELON and other types of SIGINT software swing by from time to time, just to check things out.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join