It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
OP, can you ask them how can we have the same powers like them, such as telepathy, telekinesis, levitation ,etc? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
BOS, please check U2U messages.Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
OP, can you ask them how can we have the same powers like them, such as telepathy, telekinesis, levitation ,etc? Thanks.

The BOS mentionet in earlier posts - YES we all can. It is a matter of your own conscious decision.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

"You were gifted intelligence, which gave you life. You were gifted knowledge, which gave you your world.. By our nurturing, you know of comfort and love. By our systems, you know stability. By our tools you have industry. By our seeds of curiousity, you have science. We are teachers, philosophers and parents. Seed wisdom to your children despite all protest. To see that their adult, will know the taste of its fruit.

There is so much coming in it hard to know what to trust...

The deterrent to cosmic consciousness is the feeling that God is far away instead of being within, and that we can reach that far away God only through sources outside of ourselves. (“The Dawn of a New Day in Human Relations”, Address by Walter Russell, May 19, 1951)
source

Having said that i am terribly jealous of you even though its a hard road. I think alchemists called it the way of the fool. The path appeals to me.

Can you tell me, are there any forces working in opposition to humanity?
If so, what can i do to help push against those forces?
Is there something i can do to access a similar experience to yourself?

peace

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I want to share some of my views on this topic.

Many complain that the alleged species have left us in the hands of a malevolent, ruling elite, but I would dare say that many on this planet has yet to realize that this was all our own effort. That which is above, is also below. That which is below, is also above. When there is chaos within, there will be chaos outside. When there is duality and separation within, there will be duality and separation outside. When we are driven and motivated by fears, those most afraid of loosing power, wealth and control will ultimately position themselves above all others. Out of fear they rule, and out of fear we put them in their positions.

Now, in duality thinking this has pretty much just been a negative experience for hundred and thousands of years. But we have come to learn so much about ourselves, and out of darkness our light has grown. By evolution, we have come so far that many are starting to chose love over fear, order over chaos, light over darkness. When this divine spark has 'awakened' a sentient being, then their evolution is propelled forward.

Having a benevolent species that just made sure we had good experiences all the time would serve no real purpose. What is freedom when you have experienced nothing but? What is love when you have experienced nothing but? We don't know who discovered water, but we know it wasn't the fish.

But we are discovering these things, and we find them deep within. My whole point then I guess, is that if they land on our planet and interrupted our evolution by teaching us stuff that does not correlate with the truths we are finding (that we are all one, that we are both observers and the observers, that each and everyone and everything is god), then you shall know that they are deceivers. This spiritual step in our evolution is the next phase for all mankind eventually, and any supraintelligent aliens that denies man being god will be anti-christ.

If they on the other hand fuels our discoveries within, and helps us bring order out of chaos, then there shall be no church, no government as we know it now, when all of mankind understands that he is god, there shall be no rules. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. There would be no reasons for having a law if everyone knew that they are god, and that everyone else is god. You do not control something that is fully aware that he or she is god.

Mind you people that this is a time of deception, even if there are no alien species coming to interact, we find ourselves in a information war (information is all the "illuminated" really control). Take no truths from others, but gather them from within. Believe nothing, but confirm with your being. Have faith, but be not blind. Question everything. Do not accept or deny truths. Trust yourself, within you have the ability to feel how truths resonate and how lies resonate.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I want to apologise to you, as reading back at the thread it reads as though I was directly frustrated with you. This isn't the case.

Please realise, that the question you posed to me had already been made in this thread multiple times and I had politely addressed it a few times before.

I should have considered the fact that you may not have read those posts.

So again, sorry if I took the frustration of repeating myself out on you.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

To learn anything; you must first understand it. I have given you all of what I believe are the keys to this. I am only exploring these possibilities in an infancy stage myself, so I feel it would be arrogant of me to assume I have enough of an understanding of them to present any 'speculation' I have on how any of these work. (Levitation is just telekinesis on your own physical form).

I am working on telekinesis and it appears to be possible through focusing concentration on affecting the vibration of matter while attached to the superconscious. It's MUCH, MUCH, MUCH harder than it sounds as this 'connection' is VERY easily lost. A fleeting though of recognition to a bat flying through your visual register is enough to completely lose your connection.

Considering this; now imagine how hard it is to maintain the focused connection, whilst also focusing on manipulating an object/forces vibrational resonance to cause motion.

It is DEFINITELY possible though.

That is all I will say right now.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

Great quote. I have not read that before.

I think that actually serves to show that a lot of Russells theories were based on educated reasoning only. |

Cause I tell you that connecting to the superconscious is like getting constant tingles/jitters through you whole body ... cionstantly ... to the point where you almost feel as though you are floating.

Although it could be argued that I never really had a 'relatinship' with God that I could compare this to, this was by far one of tthe most fulfilling and positive connections I've ever had.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

i think i understand the tingling sensation. to relax i learnt to focus starting at my toes until they tingle then move up the body relaxing each component.
Is this similar? In doing this are you actually changing the vibrational frequency of your own molecules?
Perhaps you could help me with another question that vex' me...

“And jealous now of me, you gods, because I befriend a man, one I saved as he straddled the keel alone, when Zeus had blasted and shattered his swift ship with a bright lightning bolt, out on the wine-dark sea.” —Homer, The Odyssey, Book V

my question is, was the sea wine dark or was it perceived as wine dark? Was there a shift in perception of atleast color in our recorded antiquity?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Another topic on the Sun behaving strangely:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I sent you a PM with some questions regarding the first PM you sent out to everyone. Mind checking that and possibly giving a response?

Click on Tools at the top > then Messages. I only put that because I personally thought PM's were located in the 'myATS' section, and had to figure it out again.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Look to Saturn.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Hi BOS,
If you get bored with replying to people and you feel like just having a peruse, I would like to share a post i have created with you as i have enjoyed reading your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Cool,

I'll check it out..

Check out what Google have as their heading. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
THE SUN WILL DO SOME REALLY STRANGE THINGS SOON. POSSIBLY IT'S SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE, OR WE WILL GAIN SOME METHOD OF SEEING STRANGE THINGS WITH THE SUN WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BEFORE.

Isn't that interesting? - I wonder if the solar activity patterns have anything to do with: The calm before the solar storm? NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun or perhaps it's related to the recently discovered Viking Sun Stone [WIKI]

Don't leave us hanging! Anything more You'd like to share on the Walter Russells part?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Look to Saturn.

Saturn as Chronos/Kronos?
Father of the gods that ate his own children through jealousy and fear to be later killed by the hand of his son Zeus.

Cassini is currently in orbit of saturn or its moons isn't it?

hmm...
i'm on watch

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aananda

THE SUN WILL DO SOME REALLY STRANGE THINGS SOON. POSSIBLY IT'S SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE, OR WE WILL GAIN SOME METHOD OF SEEING STRANGE THINGS WITH THE SUN WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BEFORE.

Isn't that interesting? - I wonder if the solar activity patterns have anything to do with: The calm before the solar storm? NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun or perhaps it's related to the recently discovered Viking Sun Stone [WIKI]

Don't leave us hanging! Anything more You'd like to share on the Walter Russells part?

Walter Russell info.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It is just a Google Doodle to honor Douglas Adam's 61st birthday. It is in the venue of the writer's Hitchhikers Guide to the Galazy. Don't panic
(illustrateduk.com...)
edit on 11-3-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That is peculiar as when the solomon earthquake struck it triggered a tsunami warning here in NZL, maybe your getting some kind of glimpse into future headlines? A tsunami never actually got here, but it was all over news and radio etc..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Strange, random question.

Did anyone find their clocks/watch (apparently analogue ones) were an hour out today? I've know of 3 people who have told me this today, which is why I'm asking.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Nothing strange here. Time is "still on time".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join