It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My name is; Born Of Sin,

I am a 33 year old male from Northern Australia.

To understand why I am here; I will give you a (very) concise run-down of the events of the last year of my life.

Around 8 months ago, I saw my first UFO's while I was out in my yard. The following night I rode my bike out to a remote beach on the Northern tip of Australia, in hope that I could see more and I did.

There was a strange yellow light out over the ocean that moved and changed directions at impossible speeds. As I sat and watched it for a few hours, it morphed with parts of red and white throughout it. Another white light broke away from it and appeared to circle it.

I used the morse code app on my phone to flash out 'WHAT ARE YOU' to it, which is when they took interest in me. I realised soon after that they could hear what I was saying and tested it with 'Move left if you can hear me', which it did. I asked them to use 'left for yes' and 'right for no' to answer me and started asking them questions. It was not long before I realised they were preempting my questions and that they could read my mind. They can actually hear my thoughts as clearly as I can hear them myself. My communication to them from then on with every night that followed has been using thought only.

*Fast forward through MASSIVE amounts of unbelievable events*

Why I am here, is that after a few months of speaking with my 'friends', I started having strange dreams/nightmares and thoughts involving very real feeling events. I didn't think anything of these until I noticed in the news one night that one of events in a recent dream had happened.

And so it continued and still does. I struggled with this for some time, to the point where I was actually afraid to sleep and started falling apart mentally. I wanted to believe that I was crazy, I was ready to commit myself, except for the fact that these things were ACTUALLY happening!

My 'friends' told me that they weren't giving me the visions and weren't sure exactly how I was doing what I was, but that I should stop going to see them as they feared I couldn't handle what was happening to me mentally. I have since managed to come to terms with what may be happening to me now and no longer care if the things I say are socially acceptable or not. Or whether people think I am crazy.

I don't care if people here think I am insane, or anything else. I am only here cause it is a way of testing myself in a documented forum whilst remaining anonymous.

I started posting my predictions on Facebook, but friends and family are reacting in a (obvious) bad way to the things I am posting.

So I decided this forum would be a much better option from now on.

I am not claiming that what I post will definitely happen. I don't know how this works or what is happening to my mind.

This is merely a test. A test that shows documented time/date on my posts. Anyone who wants to post abusive, nasty or dismissive posts, feel free, but don't be surprised if I don't reply or address your questions.

Anyone wanting to engage in an intelligent and constructive conversation, I will do my best to always answer anything you post.

I'm going to post some screenshots of my first 'public' predictions for you to look at. I know pictures can be faked, but these are 100% real so I'm going to post them anyway to give some background on my strike rate so far (links below):

I first tested the waters with a friend in YouTube Jan 26th, predicting An earthquake somewhere between California and Alaska and a rash of tornadoes across the USA, some time in the following days. Both of which happened 31st of Jan

Next, when I decided to post screenshots of this on Facebook on the 31st of Jan, I 'slyly' snuck in my other predictions I had; that there would be another earthquake very soon closer to Japan.

2 days later; 2nd Feb, Japan was struck by a 6.4magnitude quake. (A supervolcano had also gone active, but checking dates of this online I realised that there were signs of this reported online prior to my post, so I can't really back up that this was a legitimate quote, although it was.)

Since then, I have removed several other posts from my Facebook due to reactions from friends/family. But I also got the following (exact words):

3rd Feb - SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOMEWHERE IN NEW ZEALAND. MAYBE AN EARTHQUAKE? BUT I THINK IT WILL BE SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT RELATED TO ONE.
6th of Feb - 44 earthquakes over 6.0 magnitude hit in less than 24 hours near Solomon Islands and caused a tsunami.

12 Feb - I had a strong feeling that something was going to strike in central Europe. I thought it would be around Iran. As DA14 was due to fly past my prediction was; DA14 IS GOING TO HIT IRAN
A meteorite struck in Russia. When I checked the geographical location on Google maps, it was around 1,500kms DIRECTLY NORTH of Iran, in the middle of the European continent.

OK,

So now; thanks to this forum; I will give my first 100% documented predictions. Even though I am remaining completely anonymous in this; I am hoping that my streak doesn't end and and I get made to look like an idiot.

THE SUN WILL DO SOME REALLY STRANGE THINGS SOON. POSSIBLY IT'S SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE, OR WE WILL GAIN SOME METHOD OF SEEING STRANGE THINGS WITH THE SUN WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BEFORE.

3 FIRES ON AMERICAN SOIL. ALL WILL BE RELATED.

edit on 18-2-2013 by BornOfSin because: Underlining and bold

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Hi, Welcome.

Assuming you are telling the truth, what does it feel like?

Also, date range for the prophecy?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

. -. --- ..- --. .... / .-- .. - .... / - .... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .- .-.. .-. . .- -.. -.--

Although I agree...precision is paramount in regards to this subject....and date ranges are the very least requirement for him to be taken seriously.
edit on 18-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello BornOfSin

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I think you might need 10 or 20 posts to start your own thread. So if I were you, I would go around ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and find 15 or 20 threads to contribute a nice comment on. ( sorry cant remember the minimum amount of posts to create a thread) and then you can put all the interesting information you posted here on your introduction thread, into your very own thread on the big boys forum.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What were the aliens doing in the same spot for all that time? It obviously wasn't originally to hang out with you. What were they doing there?

Also please elaborate on the bunch of incredible things that happened that you glossed over. That is what I'm personally interested it.

AAC

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Your predictions are way too vague and general, and your acceptance of a "hit" is also too wide and all encompassing.

Examples...

there would be another earthquake very soon closer to Japan.
2 days later; 2nd Feb, Japan was struck by a 6.4magnitude quake.

Magnitude 6 earthquakes happen hundreds of times every year. People dont understand how common these are.
Predicting one happening for one of the most geologically active areas in the world is a poor effort.

3rd Feb - SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOMEWHERE IN NEW ZEALAND.

6th of Feb - 44 earthquakes over 6.0 magnitude hit in less than 24 hours near Solomon Islands

A very poor effort here.
An extraordinarily vague prediction of "something", and the poor claim of a "hit".
The Solomon islands are nowhere near New Zealand. Over 2000 miles.
Further than the distance from London to Moscow.

12 Feb - I had a strong feeling that something was going to strike in central Europe.
A meteorite struck in Russia.

Again, poor.
A claim of "something", and then accepting an event that is thousands of miles away from your specifically named target.

Try harder.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I agree

I would like to hear about those events too.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
G'day and welcome to ATS.

This is the intro thread so I am sure a mod will be along very soon yo either close this or hopefully move it to more appropriate thread so that we can carry on reading more of you have to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

i was just getting started .

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
born in lust turn to dust, born of sin come on in Welcome, come on in

edit on 19-2-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
g'day cobber

welcome

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi

welcome to ATS.

I lurked for quite some time before I joined

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I believe you to an extent. I have had similar experiences. Prophetic visions, voices in my head, alien encounters. Don't stop. Keep desiring contact. Even if you come across horror, don't let it stop you. Don't judge them. If you come across a lady so beautiful that to look at her is to die, then don't look away. Let her radiance become fully manifest. This is my advice coming from someone who had these gifts and lost them.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes guys,

I would be happy if this was moved to 'prophecy' section, although I don't expect the mods to break the rules for me. I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to post something like this in my introduction. I am, after all, giving an introduction as to why I am here.

I would agree that you are right with your 'too vague' call when it comes to the earthquakes, but up until recently I had no idea about earthquakes and never paid attention to them as I don't own a TV or watch the news, and I live in a place that has had one 'tremor' in the 20 years I've lived here. I don't know if the same 'too vague' could be said for a rash of unseasonal tornadoes, or a meteorite actually hitting us though.

Regardless though, I wasn't trying to prove myself with this. As I said in the post I only put these there as a guideline as to why I sought out a forum to test the validity of 'whatever this is'. Time will tell shortly.

Narcissistic? Is there egotism in remaining anonymous? Removing posts for the benefit of others feelings? Or believing that whatever is happening to me is due to an external influence and not a personal gift? As for my intelligence; it has nothing to do with this; but I am happy for you to deem me an idiot if you like.

Timeline? These usually happen within a week give or take. Although I first dreamed about a supervolcano around 5 months ago. I also thought cyclone/monsoonal storm was going to hit my home town in 18 days, 2 weeks ago. (4 days to go). So the timeline varies 'a little' I guess. I have recurring dreams of certain things that haven't happened for over 6 months, so it could vary greatly. But I'll wait to see if this is definitely real before I post those.

How does it feel? If you mean the dreams; they are the most real feeling dreams I've ever had. If you mean the things I get through thoughts? It's basically the same as a random thought popping into your head that you would normally have about something hypothetical, except that you aren't 'wondering' it, you are 'knowing' it. It's hard to explain. It's not anything 'unusual' or 'special' feeling, just that the eventual outcome makes it that way. If you mean when 'my friends' are reading my thoughts telepathically? I can't really feel anything. I can definitely feel them, when they are close by. That's kinda like getting the jitters down your spine, except it can last for up to 20-30 seconds and every inch of your skin crawls. I've found it's only when they are really close though that this happens.

If I am telling the truth? Well I live in Darwin, Northern Territory (tip of Australia). 'My friends' I speak of were captured on a webstreamed timelapse camera the other night. It made the news. Here is the picture from the NT News facebook wall:

fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net...

If you'd like to check out the actual page to see it hasn't been altered; go to the link below; click on timelapse and select Sat 16th, set it from 1am onwards .. they pop up at 4:19. You can tell anyway by the cam that our skies are very active. Most people just don't look hard enough. I assure you that it's very real. I appreciate those who believe me, but not too fussed if people don't.

webcams.bsch.au.com...

Why are they hanging around here? I asked this; they said they are everywhere, not just here. I asked "Why do you talk to me?" They said because I talk to them.

As for the other things that I skipped over, I have a couple hundred pages of documentation that I have kept since this all began, but I am not prepared to post them publicly. If anyone is really that interested, send me a private message and I will give you the shortened version that is around 12 pages that I sent off to numerous UFOlogists during this time (none of which believe me).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

edit on 2013/2/19 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
'My friends' I speak of were captured on a webstreamed timelapse camera the other night. It made the news. Here is the picture from the NT News facebook wall:

fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net...

All I see in that image is the navigation lights of a perfeclly ordinary commercial aircraft.
As the light flashes, it creates a dotted line on the exposure.

Much like this one from Canberra.

Not surprised it makes the news though. Most people are ignorant of the night sky, photography, and long exposure photography of the night sky.
Any amateur astronomer though, curses the very regular ruining of his photos by this phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join