It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true story of my hippy friend, his guitar and a small UFO.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Wow, tough crowd. I think this is the first time I have visited this forum. I didn't realize that if I had a casual UFO-sighting story to share I would have to present it here and defend it like in a court of law.

THIS is exactly why I rarely post to a forum I have read for years and rarely read on a regular basis any more. It has become a place where, no matter what individuals posts, some other "member" must come along and either call them a complete moron, a drug user, a liar, a hoaxer, or something else along those lines. The "people" who post these types of remarks usually do it to get a rise out of whomever the OP is or just to try and "debunk" what ever they have shared here on ATS. However, this forum has become nothing BUT this type of discussion.

Arguing as if you are in front of a judge and jury is not anything I want to do nor do I wish to read. The mods can only do so much I guess. They have tried with the whole "manners and decorum" posts and by removing offensive posts, however, when the majority of the threads are FULL of argumentative posts and annoying troll responses, it gets old. Real quick, too.

I went through some photos I took a couple of months ago and found something quite interesting on one of them that I didn't notice when I took it. You think I'd EVER post that photo on this forum? Heck no! I'd have the majority of the "people" on here demanding my EXIF data, raw file, etc., and even if I provided ALL I of that that I could, they'd STILL be saying I was a liar and some CGI type of fraud. NO THANKS!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
anyone notice that sam's real name is ben? good story btw

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovebeck

Wow, tough crowd. I think this is the first time I have visited this forum. I didn't realize that if I had a casual UFO-sighting story to share I would have to present it here and defend it like in a court of law.

THIS is exactly why I rarely post to a forum I have read for years and rarely read on a regular basis any more. It has become a place where, no matter what individuals posts, some other "member" must come along and either call them a complete moron, a drug user, a liar, a hoaxer, or something else along those lines. The "people" who post these types of remarks usually do it to get a rise out of whomever the OP is or just to try and "debunk" what ever they have shared here on ATS. However, this forum has become nothing BUT this type of discussion.

Arguing as if you are in front of a judge and jury is not anything I want to do nor do I wish to read. The mods can only do so much I guess. They have tried with the whole "manners and decorum" posts and by removing offensive posts, however, when the majority of the threads are FULL of argumentative posts and annoying troll responses, it gets old. Real quick, too.

I went through some photos I took a couple of months ago and found something quite interesting on one of them that I didn't notice when I took it. You think I'd EVER post that photo on this forum? Heck no! I'd have the majority of the "people" on here demanding my EXIF data, raw file, etc., and even if I provided ALL I of that that I could, they'd STILL be saying I was a liar and some CGI type of fraud. NO THANKS!

Yeah, I can understand the intimidation, and the emotional feelings like above probably do help suppress a LOT of sightings that may be reported. Who would really want to start a conversation among peers that would end up ridiculing you and who knows what...

I think it's part of the current times we live. People want answers on the spot. If they don't get the solution they want, they instantly google it. Anyways, yeah, in today's world you probably would need entities/corpses with fingerprints and DNA samples to convince people what you observed is true. It seems video/sound/pics are becoming obsolete.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

With a small one, it can be a huge craft, well huge as a perceptional thing: infinity is the platform and measurement is perception. Spirit and progression, advanced 'technology' overrides all of this, and of course they don't use our physics, the popular brand.

So that "tiny" orb can be something bigger than a galaxy if they were Higher Ups and wanted to do such a thing, or a "huge" craft.

It could also be a sensor for such a craft, manned or unmanned, and if unmanned, none the less facilitating real intelligence/beings, none the less projecting in and monitoring through that technology.

Its mind boggling, I find it wonderful, and opens so many possible ideas and doors, and those things all have occurred. He has something inside him, there is a veil on it right now, if he can peak under that veil with some seeking, which is mainly disgarding the programming here, but trusting in Goodness and Love (not abandoning faith in something if you have it, I'm not saying that. Don't like excluding anyone!). Just open the mind, drop the ISMS, and conditions of this world, and strive to raise frequency, which is heart frequency, Love and awareness, getting in control of the emotions and reactions, being more mindful and choosing more to respond well with others, especially difficult relationships. When you raise frequency, (and that is a phrase, we don't know if what it means, and I don't think it means to become excited at higher pitch like radioactive, but more of what is outside this shadow dust, and its atomic rates, a kind of Love frequency. One feels this state), the veil lifts, more memories come.

With Love, you can recognize, just feel so much gratitude for Family watching over, OR, conversely, have sympathy and compassion, if you sense this is from the control group, answers can just shoot out, flow quickly with recognition of the energy.

Size is perception, so that may not truly have been tiny.

edit to add: as to those who want to grill everyone. Don't let it get to you. If you spend time or waste it posting back on forth on a lower frequency type thing, how can you speak out of your heart, or reach into an energy, or open the mind to see more, or remember anything? That is precious, don't let anyone take that from you. They can label people crazy all they want, just don't get roped into that, to me its like walls clamping down, and frequency lowered. Just blow it away.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
im surprised nobody has thrown this out there.... Small Ufos have been spotted and DOCUMENTED a good example i thought of when reading this story was the Kera ufo case,,,,

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Yeah, I can understand the intimidation, and the emotional feelings like above probably do help suppress a LOT of sightings that may be reported. Who would really want to start a conversation among peers that would end up ridiculing you and who knows what...

I think it's part of the current times we live. People want answers on the spot. If they don't get the solution they want, they instantly google it. Anyways, yeah, in today's world you probably would need entities/corpses with fingerprints and DNA samples to convince people what you observed is true. It seems video/sound/pics are becoming obsolete.

Trust me, I am not intimidated, just annoyed. I used to really enjoy reading some of the discussions on here, especially after my first sighting. That's when I got into reading and learning everything I can about the topic. But now, it is all you ever read. Take a look at the forum started by "Spooky" about her 19 year old son who had his sighting. I feel terrible for the poster and the son. "Pics or it didn't happen" "Where is the video?" and "Scouts let off a chinese lantern, I called and checked" were just a few of the ridiculous responses in that one. Honestly, I am just about done and don't even have enough posts to flag a thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
No matter how impressive someone's impression of an overdone racist stereotype of a buck-tooth'd, bottle thick glasses wearing, slant eyed, bad EngRish "oooo-fo" yelling, over excitable claimed Japanese student, don't make it true.

Further, it's entirely possible to be passively under the "influence" when one is not actively under the influence.
One such example of this is called Flashbacks.

The word "hippy" and UFO together in the title don't give this story much credibility, no matter how fun or entertaining the story might be.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

My god did we get out of the bed the wrong side today? That's one of the most disingenuous and frankly unintelligent replies I have ever seen from you and I expect better of you. You obviously don;t have a clue what a flashback is and are talking wholly from the ignorant point of view of the idiot propaganda spouted by the media.

Well here's a reality check g for you. Most people who indulge in psychedelics are the First people to question whether their sense are working properly because they know from experience, just how easily the brain can invent things to fit a scenario.

That you see no irony in the hypocrisy of you berating a person for mimicking a genuine accent in a genuine situation that has no malicious intent at all and then blithely dismiss millions of people as deluded, based wholly on their outlook on life and their lifestyle, suggest maybe you ought to look to your own prejudices before attacking others where, no offence, was quite clearly intended.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
FINAL WARNING - This is not a rant thread or a thread to attack others opinions. The topic is -

The true story of my hippy friend, his guitar and a small UFO.

Any posts after this not about the topic or commenting in a rude manner about others opinions will result in a Post Ban.

Everyone Please read - ENOUGH! Manners in the Aliens/UFO Forum and those who habitually deride, insult, and just LOVE being......

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

No matter how impressive someone's impression of an overdone racist stereotype of a buck-tooth'd, bottle thick glasses wearing, slant eyed, bad EngRish "oooo-fo" yelling, over excitable claimed Japanese student, don't make it true.

Further, it's entirely possible to be passively under the "influence" when one is not actively under the influence.
One such example of this is called Flashbacks.

People have been promising me flashbacks for 45 years now. And every one of them was lieing to me. Much the same way that you are now.

The word "hippy" and UFO together in the title don't give this story much credibility, no matter how fun or entertaining the story might be.

I cannot believe you said that. I suppose you have someone that told you something about the subject of hallucinations. I have 45 years of intensive field research on the subject and I can assure you that I can tell what is real and what is not. Folks really show the ignorance when it comes to the subject of hallucinations and ufo's.

now now mr. Groin grinder? Druscilla is good people in my book. I'm sure she would be open to understanding such things but I took her reply as little more tongue and cheek here.

But I agree with you. Hallucinations are very misunderstood. I'm interested in your research on this subject. Was this personal research or were you part of a study?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I was recently reinstated after a posting ban that seemed like forever. I am not anxious to incur another one.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Cool, not sure about the drama or whatever.. but welcome back =)

To keep this thread fresh, are there any new reports of recent orb activities like posted in this thread? Just want to try and understand if this is still relevant to today's time or any other similar reports of the same technology/observation

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
nice story thnxx

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join