It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul was a murderer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It sure sounds like it . Have you read the Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion ? YOu do protest too much against Christianity . I'm sure there are other things that would be more interesting but you insist on derating Christianity which is one of their protocols that they place a great deal of importance on . And you would not deny it would you . Sure you name doesn't imply Illuminati ?
edit on 17-2-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
reply to post by windword

I think there are millions of inhabited worlds, and Christ is visiting them all. It's not just one little rock.

You have a very vivid imagination when it comes to your religion.

As to the painting analogy...does the painting have a soul? Can it make decisions?

Did the creator create it's creation with a soul and then judge that created soul, but not it's own soul, that it modeled it's created soul from? Didn't the creator create the wretched sinning soul?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I think there are millions of inhabited worlds, and Christ is visiting them all. It's not just one little rock

Probably a much bigger number then that.

And just like on Earth, many never receive the 'Good News' and die apparently unable to get through the Pearly Gates. Unless Jesus can show up to all these places simultaneously.

edit on 17-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
(I haven;t read every post, so maybe I'm repeating)

An intreresting point I never thought of, that when Saul (Paul, a.k.a. Pauly) was dragging people off to prison he would take some time to read their papers and, likely more importantly, some of them were probably quite vocal in trying to educate Saul about their beliefs. He would have seen the earnestness in their voices, and the attitude of hope in their demeanor. Saul was not a stupid fellow, although a harsh one, so he would have likely had discussion with lots of them (dragging people off can't be the end all of a working day, they had to be processed, fed, etc. Unless Saul was just the hunter and had nothing to do with them once they were captured).

Paul was likely a murderer, sure. Although I don't know the historical punishment of the era for just being a Christian (remember, this was very soon after Jesus died, so if the punishment was death then all the apostles would have been rounded up quickly and not after many years). Once Paul was "converted" nobody hunted him down and killed him, until much later, so he moved pretty freely, all the time competing with Peter (for the widow, Mary Magdelene, both of them did the old Jerry Seinfeld move, "Tell them you're there for them when they break up with someone, and after awhile, you're just there." Didn't you ever think where the folk group 'Peter, Paul and Mary' got their name????). So yes, seems reasonable Paul would read the literature and have discussions with his prisoners, and would be quite submerged in the data. Maybe he had his own private collection, or an "official" collection in his office. Would make for some good scenes in a movie.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Gridrebel

Galatians 1
13 For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.

1 Corinthians 15
9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Acts 8
3 But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison.

Those are just a few, there may be others.

Persecute and drag off to prison doesnt mean murder. Any verses that say he actually murdered someone?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

You sure? Back then when things were so ruthless you don't think being sent to prison could/did result in death?

Acts 7:58-60

58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul.

59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Acts 8:1

1 And Saul was there, giving approval to his death. On that day a great persecution broke out against the church at Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scattered throughout Judea and Samaria.

So at least Stephen. Be kinda strange to me to assume he was the only one....

Not that ripping men, women, and children from their homes and imprisoning them isn't bad enough.

edit on 17-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

ya got me man!

I'm lazy and I do not want to explain every word I wrote.

your'e the better ATS'r I suppose.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by backcase

What is gods light? Do you even understand what that means? If god is light, then what would you call the light that YOU see with? That's the true light of god, not the dude they purport in the bible.
edit on 17-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

You must spiritual things in a spiritual way. For example, when Christ brought us out of the darkness and into the light, he gave us a new way of life in which we could view things spiritually, and he showed us the way to do so through love.

He showed us what we had not known before, that the pharisees were using religion to oppress people, and that the poor people who are oppressed are loved by God.

He showed us to suffer, and that it is great in God's sight, so great it can save souls. There are other meanings of course, of the light which I speak, like the light which invades the soul when it enters privations, but this is the main one of which I speak.

Here is a good example:

Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the offering box, and he saw a poor widow put in two small copper coins. And he said, “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”

Luke 21:1-4

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Why should we believe in somebody who thinks George Lopez is George W Bush and believes John Boehner is John Travolta....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

You're still in the dark though, because you don't comprehend the light. What is it that you see with? Light. Who creates that light? Your brain. You are the light of god and god works through you and everyone else.

You know the famous painting of god in the Sistine Chapel where he's touching fingers with Adam? Look at the area that god is sitting in, it looks a lot like a brain doesn't it? That's not a coincidence and was painted that way for a reason.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Your silence says much . Yes the Goyim do understand whats going on . The destruction of RELIGION is the Protocol # 14 That Protocol says WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST . Are you not doing that with everything you can muster . So are you 3NL1GHT3N3D1 or is that ENLIGHTENED ONE . The Illuminati call themselves the Enlightened Ones and they hate Paul, Jesus and Gentiles .

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Believe what you want, but realize that just because my views oppose yours done not mean I am evil. Get real dude! Your accusations are a sign of your own insecurities and narrow-minded way of thinking.

I thought my sarcasm would have shown through with that first reply, but apparently you took it literally.

I just looked up what goyim meant and it seems like a pretty rude thing to call someone. I hope you're happy with yourself.

edit on 17-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You may want to read the PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION . You can see where that remark is used and by whom . Then you will see the logic for my comment .

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Am I supposed to be part of this Zion group or what? I've never even heard of it.

Am I fulfilling their protocol? Please fill me in.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It had to be done. Someone had to do it. So, here it is.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the US in the 1920s.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis publicized the text as if it were a valid document, although it had already been exposed as fraudulent. After the Nazi Party came to power in 1933, it ordered the text to be studied in German classrooms. The historian Norman Cohn suggested that Hitler used the Protocols as his primary justification for initiating the Holocaust—his "warrant for genocide".
en.wikipedia.org...[1]

I remember learning about these documents that were circulating in Europe and Russia at the turn of the century, 1900's. These papers were scathing propaganda against Jews that resulted in waves of their expulsion and mass genocide during the period and the events that led up to WWI.

EDIT: Apparently, SimonPeter thinks that these papers were valid and that the Jews have a plan to take over the world and crush Christianity! LOL

edit on 18-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Your user name of " enlightened one " and MO points to it . You would not admit it if you were . The fact is that ATS would be a targeted site by them . They are part of the Globalist machine working behind the scene to destroy Christianity because of it's opposition to the Mark of the Beast and Global Gov. The prophecy of the Mark of the Beast could only work in todays times with the World Wide Internet as no physical money could be allowed and still have control of Buy Sell and Trade . You be the judge .

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So how exactly do I fit in here? I'm confused.

Thanks for the info though.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

With your logic, that means the Buddha was part of the Illuminati too, huh?

This is ridiculous, if I really were Illuminati, then I'm doing a piss poor job of converting people like I should. Lol, get over yourself. People can have different opinions than you without being evil you know. My only "MO" is what I view as the truth and what I view as lies, it just so happens that I think the bible is a lie.

I'm obviously making some kind of sense, otherwise your panties wouldn't be all up in a bunch like they are now.

This is a classic case of "damned if I do damned if I don't." If I deny being a part of this group that may or may not exist, you'll think I'm lying, but if I say I am then that's all the proof you need. I don't really care what you think I am or am not because I'm going to keep on posting.

edit on 18-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Really ! Bull Skate . If you actually read past the spam you could see that everything written in those Protocols is being followed today . The Protocols are all about Global Domination of the the Gentiles .Those Protocols are being followed to the letter by the Zionist community today .Anyone can see who penned those Protocols . reply to post by windword

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Every Christian knows about Saul who became Paul . Why you feel that you must spin the events to dissuade the Christian is rather strange to be your own vendetta .TI find it very unlikely you would not have heard of the Protocols being that you are so versed on religion .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join