It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tomutheyounger

I see a man who's been given or has indeed taken the reins and reached out and grasped every opportunity to succeed, but has failed at everything which has ever been important to him - through an actual inability to meet the demands, or due to an inability to focus and apply himself. I feel for him, but these are issues which should have been internalized not blamed on others.

Wow. You sound like a profiler and/or that maybe you know this guy personally. I thought one of the problems was this man was being attacked by the usual suspects because he dared question abusive policing and the kicking of homeless and possibly mentally ill people in the face for perhaps unjustified reasons. Is that true?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

I see a man who's been given or has indeed taken the reins and reached out and grasped every opportunity to succeed, but has failed at everything which has ever been important to him - through an actual inability to meet the demands, or due to an inability to focus and apply himself. I feel for him, but these are issues which should have been internalized not blamed on others.

Wow. You sound like a profiler and/or that maybe you know this guy personally. I thought one of the problems was this man was being attacked by the usual suspects because he dared question abusive policing and the kicking of homeless and possibly mentally ill people in the face for perhaps unjustified reasons. Is that true?

he's a wannabe profiler.....dont buy the act...

and the man his training officer kicked in the face was schizophrenic...i never saw any mention of him being homeless, just mentally ill...doesn't make it any more wrong or right to kick the man in the chest and face though..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

and exactly who the hell are you again?

You act like you have some kind of inside information, but you most likely don't...you're an amateur wannabe armchair profiler...get a grip on reality, man...

and i am aware of the idiot psychologist they interviewed on the news...gimmie a break...they probably slipped him a c-note to run his mouth...

you can go go away too....

No, I'm not going anywhere. I'll remain right here posting insights about the situation as I understand it. You can flame me all you like, but it's your ass that's showing, not mine. I'm nothing if not polite and courteous

As for sources - I'm not posting any sources to closed LEO/Military forums or private Facebook conversations. I care not whether anyone believes what I post or not. That's not my problem. I will however endeavor to correct anything I may post which turns out to be blatantly false.

Now if you've all finished flaming me for my opinions, can we get back to the topic at hand?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomutheyounger

You act like you have some kind of inside information, but you most likely don't...you're an amateur wannabe armchair profiler...get a grip on reality, man...

and i am aware of the idiot psychologist they interviewed on the news...gimmie a break...they probably slipped him a c-note to run his mouth...

No, I'm not going anywhere. I'll remain right here posting insights about the situation as I understand it. You can flame me all you like, but it's your ass that's showing, not mine. I'm nothing if not polite and courteous

As for sources - I'm not posting any sources to closed LEO/Military forums or private Facebook conversations. I care not whether anyone believes what I post or not. That's not my problem. I will however endeavor to correct anything I may post which turns out to be blatantly false.

Now if you've all finished flaming me for my opinions, can we get back to the topic at hand?

polite? you called one of us an idiot (without using the word idiot)...not really polite..

and then you proceed to post up this huge diatribe about his mental state, and how he's a loser, based on one interview from an unqualified source, and say it is the f**king gospel....

if your "inside information" was really so inside, and so hush-hush that it needed to be kept confined to closed sources, then maybe you shouldn't go running your mouth about it?

i'm not flaming...i'm just calling it as i see it...i could profile you, but it'd be a waste of time and effort...my food is getting cold....i hate cold food..seeya

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

No, I'm not a profiler and I don't know Dorner personally. I do however know people who do, who have been barred from talking to the media about this case.

It's my opinion that Dorner's gripe about the kicking incident and the racist remarks by fellow officers is as close to 100% accurate as any witness testimony can be. Cops close ranks and if the person making the allegations is a cop too then they will suffer for it, not the guilty parties. It's disgusting and it's wrong but it's not an excuse to (allegedly) declare war on the police. There were a hundred and one ways that Dorner could have brought the offenders and their cohorts to justice. If he'd gone to the national media for instance - all journalists love a good story about bad cops and the inbuilt cronyism which afflicts almost all Law Enforcement agencies out there ...

I don't believe Christopher Dorner is an inherently bad person. I just think he's exceptionally misguided in this instance and has been blinded by rage. When he wakes up to himself, I expect he'll eat a bullet long before LEOs can get a bead on him.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by gangdumstyle

I was talking with the husband, and we came to wonder about something. What if the boat jacking was a ruse? What if he did that to throw them off a la "Well, he failed at running via water, and his vehicle was torched in the mountains, let's look there." We've been pondering that, albeit as tight as time would have been for him, what if he's holed up on a boat offshore or in a mooring field along the coast? Somewhere close enough to slip on & offshore easily. Do we know if mooring fields have been looked at? I personally think that's a bit of a stretch, but if we're tossing out ideas, that's a good one to do to confuse the LEOs.
What if? What if Dorner was a CIA PLANT puppet for the NWO put in place AND mind controlled to bring in tough GUN control laws?? HMMM...
WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF.... That is a TON of what if's. Who knows where he is for sure but I know for a fact he is a dead man walking.... Lets GET REAL people... Praising this piece of crap STOPS NOWS

And where exactly did I imply praise for him while postulating his whereabouts? Why should I have to "get real" because you're misinterpreting a musing? Look, I don't give a flying turd what you think about the guy, or the situation, or the politics. This is a thread on a website on the internet. When people post in these nifty conversation-inducing things, regardless of site orientation, they tend to speculate at some point. It's not hard to figure that out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's going to continue to speculate until indisputable, iron-clad evidence supporting or damning Dorner is put forth by the authorities.

And really, telling others to get real? That's rich from someone spitting out "homeboy" as often as possible in this thread

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Dude if you really have such sources as closed LEO and military intel, you would be crazy posting it on ATS during an open investigation. However, if you really do and are disclosing it on an open forum on the Internet , it's your funeral my friend. I wasn't intending to flame you I apologize if I offended you by asking for sources.
edit on 10-2-2013 by wshsbg76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No, I'm not a profiler and I don't know Dorner personally. I do however know people who do, who have been barred from talking to the media about this case.

It's my opinion that Dorner's gripe about the kicking incident and the racist remarks by fellow officers is as close to 100% accurate as any witness testimony can be. Cops close ranks and if the person making the allegations is a cop too then they will suffer for it, not the guilty parties. It's disgusting and it's wrong but it's not an excuse to (allegedly) declare war on the police. There were a hundred and one ways that Dorner could have brought the offenders and their cohorts to justice. If he'd gone to the national media for instance - all journalists love a good story about bad cops and the inbuilt cronyism which afflicts almost all Law Enforcement agencies out there ...

I don't believe Christopher Dorner is an inherently bad person. I just think he's exceptionally misguided in this instance and has been blinded by rage. When he wakes up to himself, I expect he'll eat a bullet long before LEOs can get a bead on him.

He exhausted all pursuable avenues including bringing his story to the attention of the national media. He sent an entire package with info included to Anderson Cooper. That is about as national as one can get, and he returned the package to the LAPD. There are a thousand shoulda woulda coulda's in this situation, but the fact remains this is the path that was taken. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I don't like to say it, but usually people on ATS who provide an in depth analysis of a topic with only three posts are usually disinfo agents. Sorry to be blunt, but your OPINION doesn't hold as much weight as a member with perhaps 100 or more posts. If you have over 500 posts here, people typically deem you a contributing member.

I'm not saying your opinion isn't viable, but without linking sources to back up your claims, well, you are simply stating opinion. ATS is more about providing facts, so please present factual information with sources. If you need help linking in sources, I'll be more than willing to help you with that.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So do you think this person actually shot anyone? If so who? I find it a bit out of character for someone who decries "bullies" to actually kill relatives of someone they hold a grudge against. Not saying it is impossible, and allegedly ths person was reported to have threatened families, but I wonder if that was simply a psychological threat, and perhaps somethig else went down to try and keep this guy from becoming a modern day Wallace (of sorts), This I think is the MO whether the New York nanny thing, or Sandy Hook, or Colorado, or Virginia Tech, I think it's possible these 'stories' may indeed start out with a real event, but somehow along the way they get hijacked (like 9-11) taken over, and then are driven into politically expedient outcomes to further drive the herd. I fully suspect it has ( and/or will) happen here as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ATTENTION~~~~~~~~~

Let's keep to the topic and not go after each other.
Plenty here to debate without bickering and name-calling.

Further such behavior can and will result in post removals and possible temporary Posting Bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

Prove to me he wrote that manifesto, for all we know it was written by someone else!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Are you an LAPD cop, sir?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Judge Dredd - LEO, judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Just my two cent here but
Your use of homeboy and somebody should put a bullet in his head
Lead me to believe your one off LAPD troll or a LEO of LAPD
you shoot your mouth as bad and as recklessly as the one that got to the blue truck
And tried to kill him before he could talk

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm nothing if not polite and courteous

is that what this is called these days ?? ...

[color=amber]Seems to me like Dorner is an habitual loser.

We know that he's never been plugged into Black Culture

There's a good chance that he didn't even see himself as a black man

The story behind this was that he shot himself while off-duty with a privately-owned weapon.
hmmmm, 'round these boards, comments like the above could be considered, fantasy, un-substantiated, libelous and nothing more than propaganda.

As for sources - I'm not posting any sources
typical troll reply
... carry on with your 'secret sources' ... we're familiar

ps, here's a hint ... "private" FB conversations

edit on 10-2-2013 by Honor93 because: format

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So much dis-info and trolling in this thread
Those who are defending this murderer are disgusting. Hopefully no one else gets hurt and this sicko gets captured. TPTB are going to be pushing their "no gun more drones" agenda hard after this. Hopefully this does not upset the Reptilian political leaders of other Reptilian countries

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by SunLife

Prove to me he wrote that manifesto, for all we know it was written by someone else!

Although there is reason in what you ask here, the best we can do right now is digest everything we are being told. Otherwise there is zero point in discussing anything. Having said that, it stands to reason that the 'manifesto' is real simply hinging on the fact that who in their right mind, other than Dormer, would want something like that put out? All the supporting context agrees with the notion it was in part/whole penned by him and put forth. Sure, there may be an angle no one yet sees or understands that could make the manifesto a farce, but as of now it stands to reason that it should be taken as produced by the man himself. I just can not link of any other logical reason, given all the surrounding context, that anyone else could/would do such a thing, let alone want it out there...

Out of curiosity, can you list a few reasonable and logical conclusions that take in to account all surrounding context, as to who else may have done this and why, to add justification to your quandary?
edit on 10-2-2013 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Two more cases of mistaken identity, this time in two different cities:

David Perdue's vehicle was rammed and shot at by cops by Torrance police:

Police seeking Dorner opened fire in second case of mistaken identity

Greg Pruitt rushed by police as he sat in his car outside a San Diego hotel:

San Diego Police mistake local man for Christopher Dorner

Obviously, the former is more serious as the police actually opened fire again!

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join