It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

It is all good. We all have our own opinions on these things.

I am not judge, jury, or executioner but I have my own opinion about this.

If he is innocent I would think he would try to clear his name. I know I would try.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
if hes smart hes gotten out of the country to one that hates us (Cuba Venezuela etc) and will try to prove his innocence so to speak from a country with out an extradition treaty. haven't heard any updates as far as sightings go for a few days so where ever he is hes hiding some where off the grid our out of sight. so far he has not injured or killed any one (allegedly) since the engaged couple correct? just trying to get an update on this as when i came back there was 40 more pages then when i left it

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im not sure he cares if people think he is or is not guilty of anything anymore.
I think in his mind its gone too far already and the only result now would be hopefully an open and very public investigation into police corruption regardless of the capture or death of himself.

At least if an investigation into police corruption occurs because of Dorners actions then he achieved some good.
edit on 10-2-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

He actually has allegedly ambushed 2 riverside police officers killing one and injuring th other. And also exchanged fire with two lapd officers in corona. This happened this past Wednesday night.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wshsbg76

It could be anyone in SoCal shooting at these Guys, especially with the gang culture prevelant in the area.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Yep, the sheer amount of a million dollars certainly shows how serious they are of catching him.

However, I am disappointed by the Mayor. It would seem that Dorner has already been convicted - I thought America retained a legal and justice system? In short, the Mayor called Dorner a "murderer". This is incorrect. Legally speaking, Dorner is actually a "suspect in murders and attempted murders" - so, as it stands, he is not a murderer just yet until proven so; regardless of the manifesto, which is not beyond-reasonable-doubt evidence.

Shame on the Mayor.
edit on 2/10/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

yup...been saying that all along...

and i also noted how pathetic a million dollars is as a reward, given how much they'll actually get to keep after taxes...it's a joke.. "we'll give you a million dollars, but not really"

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes that I am aware of that's why I said allegedly. He was just asking for an update as to the allegations against dorner.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wshsbg76

oh I'm just offering that for perspective for those who are not familiar with the area. I lived in the so aloft about ten years.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Daedalus, chap, Judge Dredd does not exist....

...yet.

ok, what the hell are YOU talking about?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
if hes smart hes gotten out of the country to one that hates us (Cuba Venezuela etc) and will try to prove his innocence so to speak from a country with out an extradition treaty. haven't heard any updates as far as sightings go for a few days so where ever he is hes hiding some where off the grid our out of sight. so far he has not injured or killed any one (allegedly) since the engaged couple correct? just trying to get an update on this as when i came back there was 40 more pages then when i left it

I think he is smart, and that is also why I think he is still here. I think he is lying in wait to see what transpires from this investigation. I also think he has a very well laid plan with his internal knowledge of the workings of the LAPD and his military background. This man wants justice, and I think he will do whatever it takes to see it done.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

reply to post by gangdumstyle

Thank goodness you didn't form the legal and justice system or are not a leading member within it.

Legally speaking, Dorner is a "suspect". He is not a murderer, he is a suspect in several murders and attacks. As such, the intentional-"shoot to kill"-regardless-of-danger is typically known as an extra-judicial killing, something that occurs in uncivilized nations, no?
He has been ID'ed IN THE SHOOTINGS... Homeboy Dorner said he was going to kill LAPD and families of them.. He has!! Multiple people have saw him shooting people, AND a boat owner can ID him while homeboy Dorner was trying to steal his boat.... The same vehicle he did all this in was found BURNT in big bear with some weapons inside!! Please get out of DENIAL... Homeboy Dorner will go out with a bang THEY WILL HAVE to shoot him on site when he STARTS SHOOTING AT THEM.. Everyone deserves a fair trial but you forgo all that when you shoot the police and commit SUICIDE BY POLICE!! Quit trying to spread bull crap... People with this insane love and worship of Dorner HAS TO STOP it is getting quite gross, SICKENING, WANT TO THROW UP IN MY MOUTH SHAMEFUL... Stop cult worshiping this goon.

you are a troll. stop wasting forum bandwidth with your idiotic rambling. you've been proven wrong on multiple occasions...we're not "worshipping" the guy just because we disagree with you...

what's more, i find your use of "homeboy" to describe dorner not only offensive, but borderline racist...knock it off..

link   

link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Tecumte

Wow what you just said reminded me of this big time

edit on 10-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Interesting. I hadn't seen that. You know, I don't really advocate violence as a reasonable solution except perhaps in cases of DEFENSE, in an attack situation, and IF this man actually killed any innocent people, who had not attacked him, I would be hard pressed to think of him in any positive light. I agree, though with those who find these stories (one after another after another) so bizarre, so almost scripted/aided, it's as if any "usefull" situation goes through some sterilization/morphing by The Ministry into some nearly impossible to believe "Hollywood" produced story line. You just shake your head and...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

thats a good point you bring up. what better time (as a gang member or criminal ) to try to pop a cop you have had a grudge against when there is a state wide man hunt for a cop killer who may or may not have named them as a target allready...not saying that i think this is a good thing just trying to think outside of the box

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I personally think the guy is a murderer and I think there has been sufficient evidence to support that. I guess I can’t sit on a jury for him ... Oh well I don’t like Jury duty anyway.
I agree, multiple police officers he shot at can ID him, a boat owner can id him, people going down the road have seen the exact same guy and nissan truck, homeboy Dorner changed the plates a few times. The manifesto implicates his confession, saying he will kill LAPD cops and their families, HE STATED his grievance with QUAN!! He said he will kill his family because he can not have his own.. This is homeboy Dorners own words!!! The million dollar reward out now, time to go bounty hunting... A fair trial can not be done when you commit suicide by cop as homeboy Dorner said he will go down with a fight.. It is his fault... He needs a bullet in the head!
edit on 10-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

Grim...what evidence? we haven't seen any...

gangdummy...

where's the interview with the surviving officer? the boat thing was dismissed as a hoax, i believe....what people going down what road?, what color was the truck again?, and once again, because you seem to have missed it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

READ!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
I don't mean to be obtuse, but you sound a lil' off on a few levels. Where did you come up with "Knowing as we do that it's likely Dormer suffers from some type of a pathological narcissism disorder"? Who's we, what and how do we know anything...YET? How did you ascertain that? I'm curious. No intention to be rude nor confrontational on my part but dang...that's a far out statement to make. Also, if that's what you're "not" talking about then why did you include that statement in your post?

I will consider you mean well and I accept your opinion but that IMO sounds a little bit out there.

First of all, Charlie Beck was asked by a reporter just under 72 hours ago if he would look into Dorner's claims, and he stated no, and went on to say that "Dorner has committed atrocious crimes". Really...Committed??? The Chief of Police has already convicted this guy without an ounce of evidence against him....not a grain!

Now he, you and others are judge, jury and are handing down a conviction with the slam of a gavel? Give me a break! That makes no sense whatsoever.

I'll ask of you this....prove it? When you can do that, I'll follow suit, but you can't because you don't have the evidence to do so...so please stop with all that rhetoric...IMO it's nonsense and ridiculous!

edit on 2/10/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

You started out your retort so pleasantly too. It's a shame that you got all pissy at the end. I was under the impression that the pathological narcissism issue was public knowledge by now. Either you're way behind the eight-ball or I'm talking about things which haven't yet hit the public consciousness. Pretty sure it's the former and not the latter though.

It would be nice to see the various residents of the Greater Los Angeles area rise up against the oppressive LAPD in defense of Christopher Dorner and clean out the cancer which has been holding back the cultural and social development of LA for decades. However, you know as well as I do that it wouldn't ever happen. Tenuous alliances would fracture and the 'rebels" would soon enough begin to prey on their own and on innocent civilians who want nothing more than to go about their business in peace. If LA is going to be cleaned up, it won't be through a People's uprising, it'll be through the rule of law.

But back to our celebrity fugitive...

Seems to me like Dorner is an habitual loser. Maybe that's not his fault. We know from one of his purported manifestos that he's never been plugged into Black Culture and yet he suffered racism at school/work, which is hardly fair. There's a good chance that he didn't even see himself as a black man (or as a white/red/yellow man), just as a dude - a patriotic American willing to serve his country and his community. Yet, he was always hitting a wall, an undercurrent of having to prove himself based solely on his skin pigmentation. Accordingly he sought out opportunities to prove himself - first an attempted USMC enlistment that was rejected due to physical fitness issues. Then attendance at Naval OCS where he is appointed an Ensign in the US Navy. He unfortunately washes out of basic flight school because he gets air sick and can't deal with the theoretical and physics side of things. Eventually he washes out as a cop.

To have a Sergeant riding with you as your training officer while you're a cop means you're a screwup. In the video that was released recently showing him in his LAPD recruit training, he screwed up his weapons handling, both on the range and during the defensive tactics session. He talks about a negligent discharge in his "manifesto". The story behind this was that he shot himself while off-duty with a privately-owned weapon. Obviously it was a superficial wound, but it counted against him and could well have led to an administrative review and a training officer riding shotgun with him to make sure he didn't accidentally fire his issued service weapon at himself or an innocent civilian. Not the actions of a highly-trained military man either.

I see a man who's been given or has indeed taken the reins and reached out and grasped every opportunity to succeed, but has failed at everything which has ever been important to him - through an actual inability to meet the demands, or due to an inability to focus and apply himself. I feel for him, but these are issues which should have been internalized not blamed on others.

Not all of the material in this post has been publicly released yet, but it will be - then we'll see quite a different picture of Christopher Dorner than the cop-killing, acronym throwing wannabe Navy commando we are being presented with at the moment. Use him as a symbol of resistance to a corrupt system if you like, but realize he's a paper tiger - essentially an habitual loser who blames everyone but himself.
edit on 10-2-2013 by tomutheyounger because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Enough with the "homeboy" horse excrement, It's bigoted & racist terminology in the context you're using it in and you know that. Knock of the sh*t already & quit using an obviously inflammatory term.

I was talking with the husband, and we came to wonder about something. What if the boat jacking was a ruse? What if he did that to throw them off a la "Well, he failed at running via water, and his vehicle was torched in the mountains, let's look there." We've been pondering that, albeit as tight as time would have been for him, what if he's holed up on a boat offshore or in a mooring field along the coast? Somewhere close enough to slip on & offshore easily. Do we know if mooring fields have been looked at? I personally think that's a bit of a stretch, but if we're tossing out ideas, that's a good one to do to confuse the LEOs.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A lot of what say may be true but, there is always a but. We need to learn how treat each other better. This man sounds broken. It's the people with the biggest heats who are affected the strongest. This is another reflection o the direction or our culture where we no longer car about our fellow human beings.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tomutheyounger

and exactly who the hell are you again?

You act like you have some kind of inside information, but you most likely don't...you're an amateur wannabe armchair profiler...get a grip on reality, man...

and i am aware of the idiot psychologist they interviewed on the news...gimmie a break...they probably slipped him a c-note to run his mouth...

you can go go away too....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tomutheyounger

C'mon man, I'm new to this forum and even I know if you expect people to believe your apparent inside scoop you are going to have to provide some credible sources. Credible sources are more than just your word.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join