It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Cloud Be The Answer??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello Friends,

Today, I finally finished preparing this thread that had been on the back burner for a while. All of us here, on ATS, are looking for answers to different topics. This thread is no different.

I’ve decided to put it in the “Highly Speculative Forum” since there is no actual proof or strong factual evidence to make a strong claim in order to position it in the “Space Exploration Forum”.

Before I get to the possible cause, which I think could be related to the Local Interstellar Cloud that our solar system is journeying through at the moment, I would like everyone to have a look at anomalies that have raised suspicions of something going on for some time now...

I hope to raise many member’s inputs and discussions on this, along with members that are well versed in astronomy, in trying to get to an answer to the question...could it be a possibility or not?

The key question here being “Would it be possible?”...

Strange Occurrences

I am absolutely sure most members have noticed that, for a few years now, strange occurrences have started to happen, for which we do not have a whole lot of previous data, or very little.

Here is a list of some of them, this list not being an all and all, with some ATS relevant threads attached; threads that I highly recommend you, as a member, look at and revisit:

Have You Noticed?

Weather extremes are increasing in both frequency and strength.

Extreme Weather: Get Ready to See More of it, Scientists say

Extreme Weather? Nothing to see here...move along...

Mass animal die offs are more frequent and in bigger numbers.

Huge Number of Mass Animal Deaths for 2012 – updated

Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along...

Magnetosphere is degrading.

Visual evidence of the degradation of the magnetosphere... and a pending pole shift?

Magnetosphere Watch Thread - Pictures - Latest Information

All planets of the Solar System are affected and see changes.

The Whole Solar System is Undergoing Global Warming.

The Evidence - Electromagnetic Changes in our Solar System (A Review)

The Sun is also affected.

NASA Publishes Report on Link Between Sun and Climate

Individual Perceptions

Now, the next five following points are perceptions, by a great many individuals. Those could be harder to corroborate but might be an effect of this phenomena as well. As everyone knows, (I assume), we are vibrating creatures. Our bodies are constructed of energy, vibrating energy. Again, I ask the same question, is it possible that our energies are being disturbed by this phenomena?

A lot of folks find that time is going faster and faster.

Something weird is happening with time, or am I going mad?

Is it just me or is time acellerating?

Is time truly speeding up?

Some people are noticing that dreams are having a change of patterns.

Are you having dreams that are stranger than normal?

Have your dreams become more vivid and intense than usual?

Just inquiring...How are your dreams lately ?

Sounds have been heard in the sky, by a lot of folks, worldwide.

Strange Global Sky Sounds Plotted on Map. Possible Answer?

Renowned Geophysicist Says Strange Sky Sounds Are Real

Sky Sounds.....An Update?

Vibrations are felt.

ANYONE Feeling Vibrations?!

The shaking bed

People vibrating???

Gut feelings about incoming change

It's coming. Do you feel it?

Does Anyone Else feel Something BIG Is Coming Really Soon?

Watch Out People, Something BIG Is On The Way.

~ Continued on next post

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

A Possible Answer

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ax5106cb9e.jpg[/atsimg]

An artist's concept of the Local Interstellar Cloud, also known as the "Local Fluff."
Credit: Linda Huff (American Scientist) and Priscilla Frisch (University of Chicago)

Astronomers call the cloud we're running into now the Local Interstellar Cloud or "Local Fluff" for short. It's about 30 light years wide and contains a wispy mixture of hydrogen and helium atoms at a temperature of 6000 C. The existential mystery of the Fluff has to do with its surroundings. About 10 million years ago, a cluster of supernovas exploded nearby, creating a giant bubble of million-degree gas. The Fluff is completely surrounded by this high-pressure supernova exhaust and should be crushed or dispersed by it.

Voyager Makes an Interstellar Discovery

This article is from 2009, from NASA Science and had been discussed on ATS a few times. What I have noticed while reading those threads is that we don’t seem to be affected by it.

So then, my question would be as follows; Why does Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University conclude and I quote:

"There could be interesting times ahead!" says Opher.

If we are not affected, if we are not going to be affected, why would Mr Opher state something like that? It just raises more questions. How can we measure the different densities of the cloud as we journey through it?

It is mentioned in the article that the cloud is highly magnetized and I believe that this could be the core of the question and if so, how could we accurately measure the different states of magnetism as we journey through it?

Finally, my last question is relatively simple. Could there be something within the cloud itself, not considering the magnetism effects, or the hydrogen and helium factors which are all kept at bay by our Sun’s heliosphere, that could be affecting our part of the universe in a vibrational way?

This thread is not about doom and gloom as I think that the Local Interstellar Cloud has been present for at least a thousand years but what I wish to expand upon is the possibility that it could affect the vibrational fields of our solar system, our planets, Earth, and finally, human beings.

This anology would be very similar to an aircraft going through turbulence.

Looking forward to interesting discussions. All comments are welcome.

Thank you for reading.

Son.

edit on 28-1-2013 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I think the answer to the question is YES, it is possible.

Before my lap top was dropped (six months ago) I saved countless papers and information that indeed proved to the researcher like myself (and you) that this cloud is not only highly energetic but transforming as well.

Everything "weird" or out of the so called norm is connected (imho) to this cloud.

Last year when I was researching the causes of many anomalies I ran across this lecture, however the lecture is now in many parts.

If you watch this, you may be more inclined to believe all that you have been thinking is real and not just paranoid thinking on your part.

edit on 28-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you for providing the video from Susan Joy Rennison. You had sent it to me a while back and it was stunning. I do hope that members that have the capability of watching it, do take fifteen minutes (the first video of a series of eleven or almost three hours long) of their time to do so as well.

Good contribution !!

edit on 28-1-2013 by SonoftheSun because: added details

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Your thread was very well written, sir. I like how you used verifiable evidence to support your claims, I also like how you did use perceptions as evidence, but called them perceptions. You made a convincing, unbiased argument that this is possible.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wrong thread and forum dont know how i done that. Ma bad!
edit on 28-1-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
S&F for you~ Nicely put together and very interesting indeed as even before any 2012 or whatever have you came through. Myself and many of the people I associate with have noticed these changes that are occuring.

I.E / These days/weeks/months all feel meshed into one giant day (Movement of time is faster)

I never knew about this cloud we are going through but, at least feel that regardless of the Sun's Heliosphere there has to be some effect on the Earth and all living life (Figuring we are made up mostly of water, and knowing we are vibrational creatures, some effect would take place?)

I'm no scientist... But weirder things have happened..... Via the Fantastic 4 though this isn't a solar flare bombarding us..... What happens when our sun put's out a huge Solar Flare engulfed in a cloud of Hydrogen or Helium?

Anyway now i'm drifting way to far. Great thread and thank you for the information I appreciate it~

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

And please.... I know the Fantastic 4 aren't real. I was just using that as a crude lamen example.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This looks interesting. Ill come back to look at this later when I get home.

By then it should have been Phaged. Not that I will let that affect my own judgement

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For those not familiar with the Interstellar Cloud, a.k.a the Oort Cloud, here is a paper by the man it was named after in 1954. (J.H. Oort) articles.adsabs.harvard.edu... =YES

We are learning so much more about this Fluff and in due time will know more thanks to the instruments we now have available to us.

We are now on the verge of making space weather as crucial and maybe more so than Earth- weather. Space Weather is becoming more and more important as to understand it will help us understand the weather here on Earth and more. Climate change does indeed happen and its because of space weather it goes through these cycles. Same with our Sun and other planets. Everything is related and connected to everything else. It all matters.
My opinion of course.

As I was seeking out what I had lost on my lap top I came across this.
meetings.aps.org... This "meeting" takes place in March (Baltimore, Maryland) of this year and here is an introduction to the topic being discussed...

Abstract: H1.00268 : MEST- avoid next extinction by a space-time effect Preview Abstract MathJax Off | On Author: Dayong Cao (Avoid Earth Extinction Association) Sun's companion-dark hole seasonal took its dark comets belt and much dark matter to impact near our earth. And some of them probability hit on our earth. So this model kept and triggered periodic mass extinctions on our earth every 25 to 27 million years. After every impaction, many dark comets with very special tilted orbits were arrested and lurked in solar system. When the dark hole-Tyche goes near the solar system again, they will impact near planets. The Tyche, dark comet and Oort Cloud have their space-time center. Because the space-time are frequency and amplitude square of wave. Because the wave (space-time) can make a field, and gas has more wave and fluctuate. So they like dense gas ball and a dark dense field. They can absorb the space-time and wave. So they are ``dark'' like the dark matter which can break genetic codes of our lives by a dark space-time effect. So the upcoming next impaction will cause current ``biodiversity loss.'' The dark matter can change dead plants and animals to coal, oil and natural gas which are used as energy, but break our living environment. According to our experiments, which consciousness can use thought waves remotely to change their systemic model between Electron Clouds and electron holes of P-N Junction and can change output voltages of solar cells by a life information technology and a space-time effect, we hope to find a new method to the orbit of the Tyche to avoid next extinction. (see Dayong Cao, BAPS.2011.APR.K1.17 and BAPS.2012.MAR.P33.14)

And if you have the time, check out this recent paper. You will be glad you did.

books.google.com...'s%20climate%20change&lr&pg=SL19-PA2#v=onep age&q&f=false

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Really good thread, and having all the bits and pieces that have been written in one place to consider is a good thing to do. I think this is why we're getting global warming and why the solar system is warming up.

www.foxnews.com...
Jupiter is melting, scientists say

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't see any reason for it to be in this forum, or all explained perceptionally. Its not a perception that we're going through Fluffy, as they named that cloud and that they think Jupiter is doing something odd, seemingly melting.

The entire forum is based on conpiracy and speculation. Its not the same thing as voicing opinions under CNN.
We're always sharing from a perceptional viewpoint.

Even scientific theories are perceptions.

Also not trying to address anyone's post so much as the idea.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is another interesting article from The Daily Galaxy. www.dailygalaxy.com...

The articles title is "Atoms Alien to Our Solar System Detected"

Here is a quote...

Most of the interstellar medium is made up of hydrogen and helium. Heavier elements, such as oxygen and neon, are spread by exploding supernovae at the end of a star's life cycle, according to NASA. "We've directly measured four separate types of atoms from interstellar space and the composition just doesn't match up with what we see in the solar system," said Eric Christian, IBEX mission scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "IBEX's observations shed a whole new light on the mysterious zone where the solar system ends and interstellar space begins." The data hints that the region of interstellar space just outside the solar system may be deficient in oxygen compared to its abundance inside the heliosphere --a teardrop-shaped bubble blown out by the force from the solar winds that blocks most dangerous cosmic radiation from reaching Earth. The sun and the planets are speeding through the galaxy at more than 500,000 mph. The solar system is now traveling through a region known as the local interstellar cloud, and it's expected to emerge from the local environment and enter a new region of interstellar space in a few hundred to a few thousand years, according to McComas. Scientists say the local cloud is particularly tenuous. It is less dense than surrounding interstellar clouds, so thin that the atoms in a handful of air could stretch in a column hundreds of light years long. Previous measurements of interstellar helium atoms by the Ulysses spacecraft indicated the solar system may be emerging from the local cloud. But the latest IBEX data, which detected incoming atoms moving at a slower speed, show the heliosphere is still embedded within the local cloud.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I created a thread about Jupiter melting and Phage was quick to put me in my place to say, it is not melting.

I actually think I understand better that Jupiter is indeed... not melting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

The problem with this assumption and the main reason I put it in Skunk Works is how does one measure vibrational fields to compare?

knowing we are vibrational creatures, some effect would take place?

If this LIC is vibrating in any way, I think it could have an influence.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well, the term melting is an article lead, for anyone with common sense, but is he denying that scientists are saying its core is, well melting the article says? And between him and the scientists, he's the man, no need to study the work of others or give any professional scientist the microphone, because phage is the authority? I usually ignore him, not totally. Some of the doom threads, he was like the sound of reason. It really just depends what he's going on about, but even if he were a scientist himself, then he would offering an opinion that may be in disagreement with another, but its not a definitive thing.

I'm currently watching part 2 of the video you linked and its very good. I wonder if she's the one James Gilliland referenced concerning this energy and he was talking about the snake of energy around the equator and brought up the Cherokee Rattlesnake Legend?

www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 28-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have not noticed a single thing you have mentioned...

Explain that?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The Oort Cloud and the Local Fluff are not the same.

The Oort Cloud :

The Oort cloud /ˈɔrt/,[1] or the Öpik–Oort cloud[2] (named after Jan Oort), is a hypothesized spherical cloud of predominantly icy objects that may extend up to roughly 50,000 AU, or nearly a light-year, from the Sun.

It is presumably a reservoir of comets.

en.wikipedia.org...

The LIC :

In recent millenia, the Sun has been passing through a Local Interstellar Cloud (LIC) that is flowing away from the Scorpius-Centaurus Association of young stars dominated by extremely hot and bright O and B spectral types, many of which will end their brief lives violently as supernovae. The LIC is itself surrounded by a larger, lower density cavity in the interstellar medium (ISM) called the Local Bubble, that was probably formed by one or more relatively recent supernova explosions.

www.solstation.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ha! Yeah, I understand. You will have to check out the thread Im talking about and see what my case was/is.

There is more than meets the eye. We are seemingly racing to find out more answers from space and my hope is any findings will be made public in regards to what is going on in the solar system, if anything. I doubt they would be forthcoming though and that is why I try to stay on top of the latest news to see if they leak anything at all.

"If the cloud vibrates", you say, Son? What do you think? Does it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

As I mentioned in the OP multiple times, most members, a lot of folks, some people, some folks...

Apparently you are not one of those.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join