It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Out People, Something BIG Is On The Way.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I know, I know. Not another one of these threads. But please here me out.

Before 'large events' (and these don't have to be bad events) I go through a period of erratic and non stop synchronicity. It can be anything from song matching (words that have just been said connecting to a certain line in a song) to dream matching. The synchronicities can be large or small.

As I said I have these 'moments' before world (whether that be my personal world or not) changing news. For example, before 9/11, before I found out my misses was pregnant, before the japan EQ etc...etc.

Now I have never said anything because, hey, I'm not predicting anything. I couldn't tell you what or when something is going to happen. All I can say is "well, I'm having this moment. Something must be up".

But the last seven or so days I have experienced sychronicity almost every minute of every hour. It dies Down, The more tired I am but it's still there none the less.

I believe something massive is on it's way and I mean MASSIVE! I can't tell you what or when but be sure it's coming.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lately ive started to sing the next song to come on the radio in my head before its even on! just thought id throw that out there!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well I too experience the Vibe that something huge this way comes...
The fact is I do not hold illusions and there is always some thing huge on the horizon, and I hope that I have created a mindset in self and those around me to be ready and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
YEAH,,something big alright,.
another Big set of lies from obama if he is re-elected..

as for your prediction... we'll see

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I respect the fact that you "feel" something is coming.
But you don't have to apologize. It's becoming quite obvious that people are feeling something.
It's only a matter of time before the majority start to feel it too.
I feel it, you feel it.
But what can we do when you try to express your feelings and feel like everyone else is flaming you?
At this point I say let it happen because I'm tired of people getting flamed for something that so many people feel coming.
Thank you truly for being brave enough to make a post,
It's not going to deaf ears that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

I find with sychronicity, that it isn't me (or my brain) making the connecting. I believe the connections are already there, it just that, before an 'event' I go into a heightened state of awareness which let's me see the 'connections' more clearly and more often.

Which in turn tells me something is not right, something is unbalanced.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Maybe you're talking about November, upcoming elections.
Maybe you get a new president who thinks that war with the entire Middle East is a good option.
The rest you can probably figure out yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Cheesy as it sound my wife and I call it A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE...
But I am able to move before my kid cries in pain in the other room before the sound reaches me or to know where in the house everyone is

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Gad to hear someone is listening to their own inherent wisdom, because there is a very large "something" coming, very soon. I've been waiting for a major quake to occur in the USA this year, and one or two in other places.. possibly Pacific. Just heard this week my friends on the Oregon coast have finally moved to Utah... been waiting for them to do that also as they have known for some time it was not safe where they were.

All I know for sure is, what happens has major significance globally, so just waiting to see what it is when it happens.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Why has ATS come to a political forum? he is describing that for him it only proceeds a major event and to expect a new one

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty
Cheesy as it sound my wife and I call it A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE...
But I am able to move before my kid cries in pain in the other room before the sound reaches me or to know where in the house everyone is

You use that too?
I've never found a more accurate way of refering to the feeling than that.

Yeah, I'm feeling it too. But then, world events tend to suggest approaching turmoil anyway. (and I am not talking about an election! LOL!!! How self centered can we get?? No one suggested this might be felt because "there is a sale coming up at Walmart???")

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Could it be your brain subconsciously processing the topics and news you read and it is making what it seems to be a logical conclusion.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've been having this feeling for a while now my self. Trust your inner gut. I can usually tell when something is about to go down.
About a month ago, I was sitting outside and this bad "vibe" came over me. I yelled to my mom, "Hey check the weather". About 5 minutes later the tornado sirens went off. Crazy stuff. Just keep listening to your instincts.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by freakshowfatty

It's not cheesy, it's actually the best metaphor for these experiences.

ALS

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
Could it be your brain subconsciously processing the topics and news you read and it is making what it seems to be a logical conclusion.

Possible and highly likely. I'm not claiming to having super natural powers. I believe these episodes have some form of bases in science, just one thats un-researched.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I feel it to. It has to do with the current state of things. Hell maybe all the wi-fi waves going through the air is disrupting our thought patterns. Who knows. Alot of stuff is going on. All we can do is go on about our lives to the fullest, and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I dont doubt that, the science of our mind is not really understood.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Why say synchronicities instead of coincidence? Just a curious question. They're both the same thing right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I AGREE 100%...NOT SURE WHAT, WHEN OR WHERE...BUT SOMETHING'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN. With regard to synchronicity, I see the time in 3s alot, and have been for many years now, like 3:33, 2:22, 1:11, 4:44, etc. Posted on the other topic:

"I watched in horror as the recession began in Las Vegas in 10/forgot date/2004, when it was announced on the local news that Pulte Homes stated they were reducing their prices by 25%. This was the beginning of the end of mine and many others hopes, dreams, careers, financial security, mental, physical and emotional well-being, investment property, etc. My gut feeling was something else was going on in the world beyond our control. I needed to know what was going on. Something strong--a gut feeling, a knowing--was pulling me to the East Coast. I packed up and headed east. Long story short, I was eventually lead to the book "Behold A Pale Horse" (William Cooper), which pretty much has answered my questions and satisfied my curiosity. I now use it as a source of reference for what is happening in the world. It looks like a marked-up bible. Read between the lines and the truth it possesses will calm and enlighten you. To add fuel to the fire, my father died last year and 20+ people that my parents knew personally have since passed as well, including one today...this is not normal. I have adjusted to the new normal reluctantly but grateful to be informed, and I am surviving. What you are all feeling is real and not necessarily paranoia. I and some of my associates have the feeling too, like something big is about to happen...something major that will change life as we know it. A lot of what's on TV is about apocalyptic events, including movies, documentaries, etc....like we are being prepared for something. People are on edge, not at their best, and the earth is in a state of unrest with earthquakes, hurricanes, record temperature extremes, flooding, tsunamis, etc. May the Creator and Divine Intervention be with us all, as we are going to need it in the coming days and years."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join