It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANYONE Feeling Vibrations?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello friends. I have been meditating for a few months now, I practice yoga, drink plenty of water and eat healthy, and all that good stuff.

Lately I have been feeling these almost constant vibrations within me. At first I feared having a possible heart problem or otherwise, so I journeyed to the doctor. Long story short I am nice and perfectly healthy(Needless to say my doctor probably thinks I'm a bit of a weirdo now, lol).

I even noticed during Thanksgiving when I had my hand on a glass of water the water was vibrating! This had been after everyone else left the table, so nothing was affecting it before I had my hand resting on it.

I would be interested to see if anyone else has been encountering anything like this? Any input would be soooo helpful, for sometimes I'm starting to feel I'm just slightly losing it...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i keep my phone on silent

i see no one line post.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
First signs of parkinsons disease, anxiety?
Hoping for your sake that it's not.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sometimes when I do deep breathing meditation I get tingly all over, kind of a vibration and it will last quite a while after I am done meditating. I dont know why it happens (its not the light headed tingles you get from breathing too hard) Usually it only happens if I meditate longer than 30 min. It has never happened outside of meditation though. It always starts in my hands and moves slowly through the rest of my body.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh... Yeah!!! Good vibrations... OOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Have a drink, the shakes will pass.
Seriously, I get into vibration mode once in a while, usually before an event.
And to answer your question, been getting them on and off lately.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I actually feel vibrations most of the time, and have for most of my life. I can't necessarily explain it, but I do feel them.
Depending on the mood, situation and energy around me they tend to be either located in different places (sometimes my hands, sometimes my feet, sometime my ears, or, when its really intense, it is all throughout my torso). I have always associated them with aruas and energies around me and how I am reacting to those situations, but I do find that if I can focus in enough when it's happening, it can often be a very good guage as to how to react in a situation.

I know this probably doesn't give you much, but hey, at least you know you aren't the only one

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Enough to know I'm not the only one is right. Thanks! I have found a bit saying it has to do with Kundalini awakening. Sometimes it's just subtle and does feel like its around certain energy centers.

Hey, maybe I will have a drink.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do you find that it is centered around specific parts of your body? Does it change?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sexy Sadie what have you done you made a fool of everyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sometimes it is in my chest(a little more intense), sometimes it is subtle in my throat, and sometimes it just takes over my whole body. It is odd because it is not usually constant it varies where and what intensity

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

I had that earlier this year, from New Year's onward to Midsummer or thereabouts. It will come and go.

Mine was so strong that at times I felt like I was vibrating outside of my physical body, as though there were two of me. It was a little frightening at the time but it will calm down again.

I would take advantage of it though and ask, everytime you meditate, to raise your vibration. Just something I wish I'd tried - advice in retrospect.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
For the past 2 months, I will feel a vibration in my legs. At first when I felt this vibration, I thought it was my phone ringing on silent... but when I go to grab it, its on the table.

Weird stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sometimes when I am on the computer late at night I seem to feel the earth shaking, like a wee little earthquake. I've even looked around when this happense to see if the water in my glass is moving or if anything on the wall is swinging. Nothing so far. Maybe it's RLS but for me it's probably mini tremors from the earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Id say if you went to the doctor and you checked out fine its a good thing. I recently got back into meditating twice a day and eating healthy etc. and I feel the vibrations as well.
I feel like the vibrations accompany the rising frequency in your energy body. I feel the vibrations when i bring my minds attention to my body when I sit down for meditation. I try to get to the point where my whole body is vibrating and feels lighter than air.
I would actually love for that feeling to continue outside of meditation. Id say embrace it and be happy that you are progressing with your meditations. Remember...no fear.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was reading through some of the Ra teachings and I wonder if this is why we are feeling vibrations ...

"13.22 Questioner: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest."

www.lawofone.info...

I feel them in my chest, sometimes my whole body.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's not really fear as much as it is almost slightly annoying sometimes honestly. I guess I should just learn to look at it in a different way. It's always really fast and it ends up distracting me!

..also I have read through The Ra Material too. Interesting stuff indeed..

[edit on 6-12-2008 by ohh_pleasee]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Couple this with the fact that happiness is contagious...

www.sciencedaily.com...

Why don't we just have a revolution of love and happiness?

It is an epidemic that can't be stopped.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ohh_pleasee,

I want to point you to a thread I created a while back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not exactly constant vibrations however it is similar. I haven't had the wave sensations for a number of months though. Regarding feelings of vibrations, I believe I am "electro sensitive" (aka Electromagnetic hypersensitivity) and sometimes when I hold things such as cell phones for an extended period of time I will feel it vibrating and it will cause my hand to ache. Its possible that what you are feeling is related some time of electro magnetic radiation in the area such as being near power lines, antennas, or things like cell phone tower antennas and perhaps even a wifi antenna...

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TERAKO68

You're not alone there. Our entire family has that feeling. I wonder what causes it? It happens when my phone is in my handbag, coat pocket, wherever. It's really strange.

Maybe we should go back to landlines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join