It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
Never did i say i was a general. I sayed thats what they do to them when they retired. This is pure turning things around to discredit me. Dont belive me watch conversational hypnosis videos on youtube. Yea some are crap. But some are the real deal. Think about how much a person could do to your children with. No one even rembering or your spouse. Would you let your kids play with a master hypnotist with out supervision... what about the ones on the streets you dont know about??? Come on check it out. Think about it realy
Heres a storie. My last job i worked at out of town.. a few of my work buddies went to a bar. I warned one of my work friends about hypno..
Well after a few drinks this guy and girl walked up to us started talking to us and split us a few feet away. Then they both tryed to hypno us both lol. My roomate caught it and ao did i we tolded them they had no chance pulling it off on us. T
hen they went and worked tge room we warched them told a few otgers the deal. Then we went outside to smoke and the cops showed up all over the place and talked to me and my friend about nothing real basicly distracted us and my buddie was like hey there leaving the bar. They snuck out as the cops distracted us. We went back in and one of the guys i worked with was blowing cash on a group of girls that was passing him around getting everyone drinks we could not snap him out if it he was hypnoed into lala land and the girls became his handler it was nuts.. and my buddie sayed he never seen anything like that. I sayed welcome to my world
my hypnoed work friend spent $2000 that night and sayed he never got any play.
edit on 28-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

Most of the video's I have seen on youtube are bogus and have little or no detail on the subject. All the sites linked to google give you a brief summary on how it works and want you to buy a book.

I dont really understand it, i get the gist of it. I am sure their is much more complexity to it then this but this is what I have read.

A person in a conflict will tell you their conflict, you tell them their is no way out of the conflict.
Then you tell them their might be hope. (for confusion?)
At this point the person is susceptible because they are looking for that hope?
Then you suggest to them a resolution?

How can this be used in applications other than a person coming to you asking for help? Could you go into more detail on how to combat hypno and go into detail on how it works. Possibly some examples?

A strong mind that reads between the lines can tell if some one is using these techniques. But how do you know they are not doing it just by accident?

I got some CD's witch will teach me.
But for now could you go into detail on how this process works.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Yes i will as i am able. Its a difficult thing to explain for me. I am a natural conversation hypnotist. But i did not start out that way. I became such by studying hermetic practices. It is bascily a form of psychology based in as is explained by psychology schools self hypnosis. But in fact it is more about magnetism. When i am self harmonizing i magneticly align with someone. And i have to be carefull. But how normal hypnosis works is you gave to creat a conection with your victim. You have to make a.friendly one. A bonding typ feeling. Then you pace them. Meaning you move ariund and get them to follow your hands body movments. Then you start talking what you say does not really matter as long as you keep the flow going. At some point they become so distracted by the flood of words. You can start adding things. Simple over view but it is much more indept but not realy lol... basicly your mind becomes distracted and opens doors. Some one with a strong will can then basicly domeniate it. One i suck at putting my thoughts in typ. And 2 it is rather difficault for me to explain. I use magnetism not hypno. What i use takes alot of diffrent training. Hypno is easly learned. And what i use i never take anyone under infact i basicly mently merge with them if i do it completly. And they rember everything and always retain thre free will.
there are reasons they want to controll me
)
How to tell. There are many ways. Amateurs waves. Fingers in your face. If your head starts getting light headed breack off the conversation. Anoth sign if someone winks at you wile moving around in front if you. Your most likly being pace and setup to be taken under.. if someone winks at you and you see light come from it like a star get the f away. Hes a master...... that star like light is actuly astral light...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
At this point i would ask someone from ats better qualified. With the right terminology ect to explain how this all works. Hypno and conversational hypno.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Yes i will as i am able. Its a difficult thing to explain for me. I am a natural conversation hypnotist. But i did not start out that way. I became such by studying hermetic practices. It is bascily a form of psychology based in as is explained by psychology schools self hypnosis. But in fact it is more about magnetism. When i am self harmonizing i magneticly align with someone. And i have to be carefull. But how normal hypnosis works is you gave to creat a conection with your victim. You have to make a.friendly one. A bonding typ feeling. Then you pace them. Meaning you move ariund and get them to follow your hands body movments. Then you start talking what you say does not really matter as long as you keep the flow going. At some point they become so distracted by the flood of words. You can start adding things. Simple over view but it is much more indept but not realy lol... basicly your mind becomes distracted and opens doors. Some one with a strong will can then basicly domeniate it. One i suck at putting my thoughts in typ. And 2 it is rather difficault for me to explain. I use magnetism not hypno. What i use takes alot of diffrent training. Hypno is easly learned. And what i use i never take anyone under infact i basicly mently merge with them if i do it completly. And they remver everything and always retain thre free will.
there are reasons they want to controll me
)

For give me for doubting you, You understand I have to remain skeptical.
I am under the impression that hermetic practices is a training process tough in freemasonry. Is that how you learned?

Could you give a realtime example of how convers hypno works.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I am not and have never been involved with freemasons. And actuly they stoped praticing that many centuries ago. They use symbolism ect from there old days but its mostly un connected with there old studies. Truly i belive at one time way back they where diffrent. But they got infiltrated and assimilated like there doing to everyone. I some what explained it in that crappy explanation of mine. Look it up on the net. Personaly i would like one of our essay master to drop a new threat on hypno and converstaional hypnosis for us all. Explaing how it works ways to protect. Ect. How to do it who knows lol... lots of info on it from the net....
If you drop the new thread put a link in here. And ty for who ever does it.
Ok 1 google almost always trys to sell you something. Use altavist. It is a much older searcher. And google burrys alot based on who pays and many other stuff. Ok now where getting into the facts tptb. Are trying to make learning this stuff realy hard. You will also find there are not manny colleges. That give the hypno corses lol. And they make it extreamly exspensive as well. And i have bought a few books but there mostly junk. Now there are people that sell stuff. But i did awile back find a few good vids on youtube about it. Now the search begins where do you find good traing material... all over bits and pices. When tptb make it hard theres a resion....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

While I can see that this could easily be a real thing, that can happen to some people, a lot of these videos do NOT show any stalking actually happening, or offer anything useful. I will offer my comments on each one:

The first video is actually pretty good. The lady shows some good evidence that some people on her street are, in fact, observing her. Multiple people, that seem to not be together, look at her as they approach the one guy on the bike. All in all, I would say she has a real problem.

In the second video, we have terrible footage showing someone walking in a building. I can't see any indication that any of the people pointed out are paying any special attention at all to the person making the video. Certainly, no more than I would pay to someone walking about recording everyone around them.

The third video basically discusses people that might behave rudely, and doesn't really say anything about actual stalking.

In the fourth, the guy driving to the Walmart is, frankly, either utterly paranoid, of full of crap. Only ONE person even looked his way, and that was a young woman simply looking around to be aware of her surroundings. All the people walking were there to shop, and didn't behave any differently than anyone would, going to a store. As for the guy sitting in the car, well, the driver went down the aisle that man was parked in, and could easily have seen him, then the driver CHOSE to park in front of him. Someone sitting in a car isn't a sign of a stalker, but of a person waiting on someone who is in the store,. I do that, and I see others do it as well. Not once have I felt any of them were there to watch me. Then, there is the ridiculous claim that people parking close are ALL stalking, and doing it JUST to make him walk further??? Wow.....

The fifth video, on "hand signals", describes common gestures that people do ALL THE TIME. I suppose they think everyone is stalking them. If you cough, touch your head, stretch your back, fold your hands in your lap, etc, you are gang stalking??? Wow.....

In the sixth one, all we see is some headlights. No indication that these have anything to do with the person recording. No indication of anything other than a car that didn't turn the lights off right away (as in, maybe they have a timer...?), and some cars driving past on a street (oh, no!!!). Where is the supposed stalking? Cars drive past my house all the time. They are not stalking me. It's a STREET.

The seventh, "seeing red" is no proof of anything, but that this person collected pictures of people, and posted some that happen to either be wearing red, or their dog is, or maybe they aren't at all......oh, and a small plane happened to fly around the area. Guess the pilot taking people for a ride would be stunned to hear they were stalkers! These pictures prove nothing. Maybe they are stalked, maybe not, but they showed no proof.

I simply could not even listen to the entire rambling narrative in the eight video. Personal opinions, based on anecdotal and vague descriptions, and, at least as far as I was able to listen, no reason offered. I won't say people can't be followed, in some organized fashion, but someone claiming that everything from health issues, to a gas leak, to "chem trails" is all directed specifically at them? Too paranoid for my taste.

Now, all that said, I am NOT saying there isn't any gang stalking. It's a very real thing, and something people should be aware of. However, that doesn't mean assuming that anyone and everyone you meet, in a public place, is "stalking" you. Most of those videos are nothing but paranoia, or people trying to get video hits by picking a popular target. At least the "seeing red" guy did point out one method used, even if he didn't show conclusively that it was used against him. Color coordinated cars could be used. Might have seen that myself (old thread, if interested, check my profile). Even cars with noticeable damage could be used. If said cars are driving down your street repeatedly, following you, or collect around you (as pointed out), and so forth, it would be reasonable to assume there was something going on. I just don't believe most of the videos proved any stalking. If I had owned a decent video camera some years back, I could have shown some far more sinister stuff! That's in the old thread (white trucks), for those interested, or I can share here, if the OP is interested.

Alright, going to read the rest of the posts now. Actually planning to check out more related videos, too, to look for some good evidence. S&F for the thread - interesting topic, video opinions notwithstanding.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
*snip*
The First video with my explanation reads like this. Woman parks car in an area, and is video taping people. They are neighbors, and they know each other. For all anyone knows there is " drug-dealing" going on, in said neighborhood. For someone who has lived in bad neighborhoods, this whole "episode" reads like it. You have look outs, and people who buy. Car drives around, dealer tells him to go around, cause there is someone video taping. Dealers and lookouts use hand gestures. This was just my take of your first video, and it is my Honest Opinion.
*snip*

I was thinking the same thing, actually. YES, those people do seem to be watching her, but it looks like drug dealer types. I don't think they could see her recording them, but were more likely suspicious because she was sitting in the car, and not driving off. It's also possible that someone closer saw her camera, and notified the others. I have SEEN, personally, similar activity. A neighborhood my oldest lived in saw drug dealers regularly, including kids on bikes, working as runners. That's pretty common, from what I can tell. A place I have lived, we actually had some trouble. Some shady types started hanging out in a nearby house. People would come and go at odd times, and only be there a short while. At night, if we were outside, they would turn off the interior lights and the porch light when they EXPECTED company, so no one could see who was there, or what was happening inside. During the day, or evenings (summer), if we sat outside, to have a cookout, their visitors would walk up and down the street ,staring at us the whole time, as though we were not supposed to be there. Clearly, they didn't want an audience. This all involved 2-3 houses on the street, too. After a few months, both the people in the house closest to ours, and some down the street, moved out (used the same U-Haul...). Since then, no issue. While they were around, cars were messed with, people would skulk around in the dark, and there was always suspicious activity. What that lady sees looks a lot like the same thing. They might actually be stalking her, too, if she noticed the behavior, and they were worried that she would report them. I could see dealer types using gang stalking.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I am not and have never been involved with freemasons. And actuly they stoped praticing that many centuries ago. They use symbolism ect from there old days but its mostly un connected with there old studies. Truly i belive at one time way back they where diffrent. But they got infiltrated and assimilated like there doing to everyone. I some what explained it in that crappy explanation of mine. Look it up on the net. Personaly i would like one of our essay master to drop a new threat on hypno and converstaional hypnosis for us all. Explaing how it works ways to protect. Ect. How to do it who knows lol... lots of info on it from the net....
If you drop the new thread put a link in here. And ty for who ever does it.

I am really starting to doubt you. How can you say that a FBI agent and you had a type of hypno battle and not your not able to tell me how it works?

Conversational hypno is far more complicated then you made it out to be. You cant just start making suggestions out in the open. You have to do it on a metaphorical level. For example I could tell you a story, but the story does not matter what matters is how I am metaphorically connecting with your sub conscious. Making suggestions threw the story, the weak minded dont notice because they are in trance(distracted) from the story. Most people do not remember what happened EXACTLY in a conversation 15 sec ago witch makes this process easier on low level minded people who dont analyze conversations.

We have all experienced this, maybe one of your friends wants to tell you something but they dont want to hurt your felling or are afraid to tell your straight up. So they make up a story about a "guy they know". Its similar but when trying to hypno you have to be more vague about it.

You said they freemasons dont practice that on a full scale any more. Not all but most have at least some degree of training weather its symbols, pertaining with tones, color's and meanings within your own life or full out study. Your probably not in a good lodge if they dont. I am not a mason my self but as you said their is a vast amount of information on the net. Non of their teaching are a secret, well at least to those that are willing to read.

I guess I shouldn't say non, how would I know? I am sure the higher degree you get the more trusted you are witch means you wont reveal secrets.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by sonnny1
*snip*
The First video with my explanation reads like this. Woman parks car in an area, and is video taping people. They are neighbors, and they know each other. For all anyone knows there is " drug-dealing" going on, in said neighborhood. For someone who has lived in bad neighborhoods, this whole "episode" reads like it. You have look outs, and people who buy. Car drives around, dealer tells him to go around, cause there is someone video taping. Dealers and lookouts use hand gestures. This was just my take of your first video, and it is my Honest Opinion.
*snip*

I was thinking the same thing, actually. YES, those people do seem to be watching her, but it looks like drug dealer types. I don't think they could see her recording them, but were more likely suspicious because she was sitting in the car, and not driving off. It's also possible that someone closer saw her camera, and notified the others. I have SEEN, personally, similar activity. A neighborhood my oldest lived in saw drug dealers regularly, including kids on bikes, working as runners. That's pretty common, from what I can tell. A place I have lived, we actually had some trouble. Some shady types started hanging out in a nearby house. People would come and go at odd times, and only be there a short while. At night, if we were outside, they would turn off the interior lights and the porch light when they EXPECTED company, so no one could see who was there, or what was happening inside. During the day, or evenings (summer), if we sat outside, to have a cookout, their visitors would walk up and down the street ,staring at us the whole time, as though we were not supposed to be there. Clearly, they didn't want an audience. This all involved 2-3 houses on the street, too. After a few months, both the people in the house closest to ours, and some down the street, moved out (used the same U-Haul...). Since then, no issue. While they were around, cars were messed with, people would skulk around in the dark, and there was always suspicious activity. What that lady sees looks a lot like the same thing. They might actually be stalking her, too, if she noticed the behavior, and they were worried that she would report them. I could see dealer types using gang stalking.

I all most wonder if those video's wear made to discredit gang stocking. Their is proof that this was done by other govt and groups such as the KKK. What strikes me in this video is that the man on the bike is white, his head is shaved and he is wearing a independence shirt. Fits the profile of a white supremacist type. If you do research it said that they use gangs white supremacy gangs to stalk. The higher ups in the gang tell the lower levels that the person is against what they represent and that they need to fallow out orders mean while the higher ups are getting paid by the person that wants the TI stocked. This is the info i have came across on the net. Seems plausible. IDK if it really is going on, its not like you could really prove it threw video.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

To me i find covo hypno to be easy. They way they teach it as you are getting into complicats it. But maby its the only way they thru psychology can get peoples minds to understand it. And yes i did have a hypno battle with the master hypno fbi guy. It was very hard to keep my mind from going blank. I kept screaming in my head i will not give in. Over and over. At one point i even saw a red net come over me. Witch if you any reaserch people see stuff like this when being hypnoed. And i sayed hey i see a red net thats when him and his partner put there hands in the air and told me it was god. I look at him and sayed no its not its you. If you face a master and you can fight it it becomes a test of will. Who is stronger. People dont realy understand what hypno is. It is someone domenating your will eather by force or by giving it up. Most hypno people have weak wills so people have to give in freely some how usually throught distration. A master can take it when he plz. Even by force of will.
and yes you can do it right out in the open by repeting the same thing over and over within the conversation. With no resion for it. They teach you have to encode your programing i do it straight... works the same for me. Go figure. To prove a point to.a friend a long time ago i walked up to another friend and started talking to him then i changed my tone to one that resonated with him. And sayed give me your keys. Then changed tone and kept talking he then could not find his key when he went to leave. So i gave them back. But in truth we are now talking about npl not hypnosis

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
I all most wonder if those video's wear made to discredit gang stocking. Their is proof that this was done by other govt and groups such as the KKK. What strikes me in this video is that the man on the bike is white, his head is shaved and he is wearing a independence shirt. Fits the profile of a white supremacist type. If you do research it said that they use gangs white supremacy gangs to stalk. The higher ups in the gang tell the lower levels that the person is against what they represent and that they need to fallow out orders mean while the higher ups are getting paid by the person that wants the TI stocked. This is the info i have came across on the net. Seems plausible. IDK if it really is going on, its not like you could really prove it threw video.

It's possible, but who knows. Could be simply paranoid people looking for attention, or people making fake videos just to push their channel. I was just watching that MSM video the OP posted, and what is described there, while organized, shows NO signs (at least in the first video) of being more than one well-organized person. Why the book author calls this a "gang" thing, I can't imagine. Stalking, sure. Gang stalking? Not from what that hews report describes! A single stalker could take apart an appliance, turn on a gas stove, or drug someone. They could easily monitor electronically, too.

I can't discount the possibility that this could happen, in a few cases, but I don't believe it is anything like as widespread as some of these videos seem to want us to believe! Example, someone that actually did leave some big cult could be followed and harassed. I have seen YT videos of people recording outside a Scientology building, that were harassed simply for being there. In one case, they followed the person for blocks, for being on the public sidewalk, recording, in front of their building. There are reports from some that have left that group, and later talked about them to the media, that discuss being followed. That's something KNOWN, though, not some nameless group stalking people for no reason at all. Of course, deliberate or not, such silly claims will make anyone with a REAL problem be looked at by the police as a potential nut.

I do find it VERY interesting that the guy who wrote the book is mentioned as a possible "person of interest" in some other cases. What if he was creating cases to promote book sales.....?
edit on 28-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: added note

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

It's possible, but who knows. Could be simply paranoid people looking for attention, or people making fake videos just to push their channel. I was just watching that MSM video the OP posted, and what is described there, while organized, shows NO signs (at least in the first video) of being more than one well-organized person. Why the book author calls this a "gang" thing, I can't imagine. Stalking, sure. Gang stalking? Not from what that hews report describes! A single stalker could take apart an appliance, turn on a gas stove, or drug someone. They could easily monitor electronically, too.

I can't discount the possibility that this could happen, in a few cases, but I don't believe it is anything like as widespread as some of these videos seem to want us to believe! Example, someone that actually did leave some big cult could be followed and harassed. I have seen YT videos of people recording outside a Scientology building, that were harassed simply for being there. In one case, they followed the person for blocks, for being on the public sidewalk, recording, in front of their building. There are reports from some that have left that group, and later talked about them to the media, that discuss being followed. That's something KNOWN, though, not some nameless group stalking people for no reason at all. Of course, deliberate or not, such silly claims will make anyone with a REAL problem be looked at by the police as a potential nut.

I do find it VERY interesting that the guy who wrote the book is mentioned as a possible "person of interest" in some other cases. What if he was creating cases to promote book sales.....?
edit on 28-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: added note

Could you link me to those people saying they wear gangstockers? I have not come across that.
Just a heads up
While researching the topic I found seemingly better information searching google for targeted individuals rather then searching gang stalking.

Funny you mentioned the police, I just saw a video of a group of targeted individuals that say's some cops are targets from birth. They are mentally abused... the whole works. Who knows...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Could you link me to those people saying they wear gangstockers? I have not come across that.
Just a heads up
While researching the topic I found seemingly better information searching google for targeted individuals rather then searching gang stalking.

Funny you mentioned the police, I just saw a video of a group of targeted individuals that say's some cops are targets from birth. They are mentally abused... the whole works. Who knows...

Check for videos of former Scientologists. Some of them claimed to have been harassed in an organized fashion by people still in the group. That's a cult issue, though, not what these people are describing. Heck, put in "scientologist", and "stalked", and you will see a ton of videos. NOT the same as this phenomenon is being described, but would be more accurate for the label.

Cops as targets? Interesting....will have to look at that.

I think most of these people are seriously paranoid. That Walmart video, for example. The guy claims that everyone in the parking lot is stalking him, and specifically mentions little old ladies and mothers with children. He also states that "they" are trying to get him to commit a crime. That man needs locked up! How long before he runs someone over, then claims he was defending himself from "gang stalking"? How long before he, or someone like him, shoots the person waiting in the car for another shopper, because they decide the person is "stalking" them? I didn't have any idea this was such a widespread idea, and it's a bit disturbing.

You know.....it occurs to me.....there could be another reason this is being pushed at people. All those paranoid people running around, fearing for their safety.....when they shoot someone, what a reason to take more guns.....

Hmmmm.......

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

All governments experiment on there citizens.....COVERTLY... because volunteer subjects can sue if something goes wrong, Joe six pack doesn't even under stand that companies are making millions off of each victim perfecting military systems called artificial intelligences to directly connect to any brain they wish to target.
Joe six pack don't understand electronics and makes ...THE BEST TEST SUBJECT!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Uh uh, my flying little friend, I was not using Alex for proof of GS. I was trying to illustrate that everyone including Alex thinks that they are special enough to be gang stalked.

I did not set the criteria for specialness; the people who feel they are special enough set the rules all by themselves.

I realize that this is very subtle, but please read carefully, I am surprised at this point that you have found no humour or satire in my posts. I think you are skimming.

Here, look at this post again...

Originally posted by Xoanon reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Hello, I appreciate you coming by to post. I mean no disrespect, but in light of what I posted here...

me

There is also a bit of a war going on, between those that claim to be 'true T.I.s' versus those that they claim are not. So there is already that kind of expected internal strife within the GS world. It fascinates me how in the logic of the world of GS, the 'government' foments the harassment, but internally, the T.I.s foment their own form of 'racism' and segregation, if T.I.s could be analogized as a 'race'. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am curious about what you have posted here...

you

All of the people claiming to be stalked could not have angered the government, who is basically the only entity who maybe would pay for services such as these. I should have angered the government a lot more than many of the people who claim this, because I have done a lot of stuff that they would not like, both on and off the internet. There is no way they haven't noticed. I am constantly watching out for people following me, both in vehicles and on foot. I will use tradecraft tactics in public sometimes if I think someone is watching me or following me, tactics designed to out a tail. I even sometimes take alternate routes in my car, utilizing various streets and methods to see if I am being followed. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to all: Please compare that all to what I posted about Alex Jones. Here he is again...

"There are moves by the government for secret mind control operations. There are mind control experiments going on at mental health institutions everywhere. There are cases of government harassment against people." "But also, there is a lot of paranoia and schizophrenia." "I, myself, have attracted that, obviously, with some people and they'll show up or see me on the street..." www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am interested in the fact that everyone thinks that they have more valid reasons for being stalked than the next person. Would you be willing to comment on this? Thanks in advance.

See?
edit on 28-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

All governments experiment on there citizens.....COVERTLY... because volunteer subjects can sue if something goes wrong, Joe six pack doesn't even under stand that companies are making millions off of each victim perfecting military systems called artificial intelligences to directly connect to any brain they wish to target.
Joe six pack don't understand electronics and makes ...THE BEST TEST SUBJECT!

A statement that something can be "envisioned" isn't a statement that all governments are doing such things. Might they? Sure. Our own government has experimented on people in the past. Does this mean they necessarily are? No, it doesn't. There isn't any proof. Most of those claiming such things have o evidence of anything. Did you watch that "Walmart" video on the first page? The guy was talking like a nut, and is probably far more dangerous than the people he suspects are "stalking" him. I also don't trust those that want a book deal from their "experiences". The one guy that actually wrote a book is a prime suspect. The people he claims are stalked, he knows personally. Convenient, yes?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Why is there an overwhelming 'propensity to categorise' displayed amongst skeptics of the gang-stalking phenomenon, who seem to continually assert that people who believe they are being targeted must believe themselves to be 'special'?

Nonsense. Why would a person have to be 'special' to be targeted, if the targeting is indeed (as is most likely, given a set of reasonable presuppositions) carried out with the intention of testing a number of illicit technologies & methods of manipulation, themselves designed to be entirely covert in nature?

The very fact that these people are unremarkable and of little consequence, socially/economically speaking, is most likely the reason for their selection as test subjects in the first place.

Insisting that people who believe they are targeted must suffer delusions of grandeur, must believe themselves 'special' - well, that is quite simply entirely in accordance with the sort of disinformation that would be doled out by the perpetrators, as part & parcel of the tactics of they who cannot be named, who would prefer these individuals were ignored by the non-targeted majority of citizens. Such an easy, simplistic tactic - for the dismissal of such targeted people as 'lunatics' - can conceivably be anticipated to be quite conveniently latched onto by all manner of people who would much rather the world was a nicer place - who didn't want the stress of worrying that these technologies/ techniques are real. This 'hooked-line' of disinformation would be neatly adopted by all manner of folk, propagating naturally, ensuring that anyone believing themselves to be targeted in such a way would receive short shrift from the majority of groups expressly responsible for protecting citizens who experience less extraordinary problems in life (health & welfare services, essentially..)

There is also the possibility that the very experience of being targeted is designed to initiate a chain reaction of delusory thought patterns, ultimately ensuring that the target 'self-destructs' by voicing the subliminally/ subversively suggested material constituting the basis of extreme delusion. A few suggestions here, a few there - a few inexpensive manipulations of external circumstance - shake well, and voila..!! A deluded person entirely destroyed; trapped in cycles of ineffectual imaginative analysis of their external/internal experience, 'common delusions' tailored with a somewhat unique flavor, and ultimately affected by all manner of social & medical issues directly arising from their deluded state. Such would be known by health services as unstable/ mentally ill, and would, as a result of the propaganda suggesting that all such folk are deluded, be made to be a useless member of society in hardly any time at all.

The whole situation would be entirely in the interests of an unknown group, or groups - keen to ensure, by their extended testing against unimportant citizens - that they are able to thus destroy persons of real consequence, should the occasion & need arise.

The policies of gang stalking and technological/ hypnotic targeting, are entirely in line with the policies of atheistic / satanic elitist groups - such as nazis & communists (or their modern, Western, organically derived variants..) It is easy to conceive of the technologies & methods employed in 'gang-stalking' as being 'just another weapon' in the armories of those groups who are intent on securing temporal power, at literally any cost to human life & liberties.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The reason must be because gangstalking, as claimed, would take huge amounts of resources and there doesn't seem to be any logical reason to spend all that time and effort on a person who really doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, all I know is. If the world ended - being raised by paranoid people who actually consider this possibility and prepare for said occurrence. If the world ever does experience wide spread disaster and panic, it truly will be the meek who inherit the earth. And in America, I bet their those paranoid hicks you snicker about, and admonish for owning fire arms and learning to camp, hunt, fish. I wonder if they'll just invite you over to share in their preparedness, god forbid, we find it's now. Huh? Everyone has their place and worth in life. People should respect that.

I wouldn't let you in. Just sit back and wait for the dust and rumble to settle. And I would be at my mom's, generator going, watching in terror on the news as martial law is implemented in my city. Watching others willing to kill one another, to protect their own.

Wouldn't it be funny if that's the whole point? Ostracize, isolate these people so they won't let you in. You have no where to turn, except your government and the fema camps that await. *salute*

So lets not throw stones, and pray there is never a need to grovel to ones neighbor who is prepared, for help.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Are you calling me a Perp?

2nd.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join