It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by VoidHawk

ahhh, another psyop thread

I hadn't thought of it that way. But since you mention it, yes, it is greatly an extension of the narrative told by would-be MkUltra survivors. It also reminds me very much at times of the MILAB silliness...

www.whale.to...

This gets much darker though, in the way that it seems to be affecting schizophrenics and other folks with personality disorders.

The phenomenon is entirely dependent upon and is fueled by the internet, and that makes it especially pernicious when it comes to vulnerable children that are already experiencing social pressures beyond reason.

It provides a naked template within which people can inject their own personal dis-ease, and there is no end, in terms of speaking sense to these folks.

Thanks for checking in.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

This, I believe, is the crux right here. These people see proof *everywhere* and all the time. It is so reinforced because common, everyday occurances take on the appearance of proof, based on the very nature of what constitutes proof, as well as the creation of self-fulfilling "proofs" - it can run very deep very fast, and moreso the more fragile the psyche. As you say, the internet feeds this, as they find others' share the same problem, and all of a sudden, those "am I just crazy/overthinking" questions are erased.

There's a movie, I forget what it was called, where a guy thinks there's invisible bugs everywhere in his house. His belief in it is so strong, it rubs off on his girlfriend, and I believe others who come to the house. Makes me think of the same kind of deal.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Nola213

I agree, Nola! (See my rant on pg 2 of thread.)
There is nothing that makes many of these people special except that they believe it is happening to them. And they gather on the internet and feed each other with more clues to look for. Tell someone who thinks they are a TI that you are to and say that one way it is happening to you is by wearing red. Then they start looking for red, a really common shirt color, and BOOM....they are GS by people in red as well. Makes me wonder how they feel in Target.
If there was a motive what is it?
It really seems just to mildly annoy people.

ya, agree 100%. I've gone from being annoyed by these people to really feeling badly for them actually after giving it thought. I'm sure there are cases of actual gangstalking.., seeing as gangs exist, and so does stalking. So being stalked by a gang is quite possible.

But these covert operations that you'd have to know the "signals" to even tell your being staked? I mean what if I don't know those signals then I'm immune? and even if I do, it seems like alot of work to minorly inconveinance someone of little to no importance. I mean are these people posting these videos people in high governtmental positions? People of power? Seems like mostly bored, and lonely and ill housewives to me.

But I do feel bad for them, because they truely do believe in this. So there's definitely some undiagnosed mental issue. Which I have no problem suggesting, as I have my own mental issues myself. But I work at addressing those. I am a paranoid person and deal with anxiety, but even I can see that there is nothing out of the ordinary going on in the majority if not allo of these videos as well as dozens of others I've seen, some are very sad to watch, (people that think they are surrounded by invisible beams of energy ect), nothing out of the ordinary except maybe for the person doing the filming thinking everyone is out to get them. I am thankful I'm not in their position. I genuinely do feel bad for them, to live in that type of fear/paranoia must be horrible. It's like a hybrid cross of Paranoid Schizophrenia and OCD (I say OCD because alot of them seem to have issue with patterns, and routines and don't understand them). Like Red being a very common shirt color as you pointed out.

I just had another crazy thought. Imagine one of these people walking through Grand Central Station, and a FLASH MOB of like 300 people breaks out all around them. OMG!!! YIKES!

I'm sorry I have a habit of trying to use humour as medicine when I can.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have a huge problem with the majority of this, and the whole idea in general. Who would actually pay people to simply annoy or harass random people? All of the people claiming to be stalked could not have angered the government, who is basically the only entity who maybe would pay for services such as these. I should have angered the government a lot more than many of the people who claim this, because I have done a lot of stuff that they would not like, both on and off the internet.

There is no way they haven't noticed. And I am not being followed or stalked. And I would know if I was, because of the nature of some of what I have done, I am constantly watching out for people following me, both in vehicles and on foot. I will use tradecraft tactics in public sometimes if I think someone is watching me or following me, tactics designed to out a tail. I even sometimes take alternate routes in my car, utilizing various streets and methods to see if I am being followed. And I have only been followed one time since I have been keeping my eyes open, and that was a little less than a year after I left the air force. The reason I was being followed however had nothing to do with my military service.

It is obvious from some of the claims and videos that those claiming to be stalked are simply LOOKING for patterns, and thus find them in everything and everyone. One of those videos was quite interesting, as the behavior exhibited by a few of the people around the "target" was strange. But that is not enough to convince me of some national or international conspiracy to follow and/or harass hundreds or thousands of people. In a big city there are going to be many people doing various things, wearing various things, etc. I think that many of those who claim to have experienced this phenomenon are simply paranoid or delusional, as that makes the most sense.
edit on 1/27/13 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

great post, sort of along the same line of thinking I was just posting about at the same time.

I do think the diagnosis could be paranoid schizophrenia with underlying OCD (the obsession with patterns and always looking for them ect).

and yea it seems like a heck of alot of man hours to inconvienance someone who may not even realize your trying to, unless they know the "signals".

Interesting either way. But I can't believe it's real, only in the supposed target's head.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Hello,

I appreciate you coming by to post. I mean no disrespect, but in light of what I posted here...

me

There is also a bit of a war going on, between those that claim to be 'true T.I.s' versus those that they claim are not. So there is already that kind of expected internal strife within the GS world.

It fascinates me how in the logic of the world of GS, the 'government' foments the harassment, but internally, the T.I.s foment their own form of 'racism' and segregation, if T.I.s could be analogized as a 'race'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am curious about what you have posted here...

you

All of the people claiming to be stalked could not have angered the government, who is basically the only entity who maybe would pay for services such as these. I should have angered the government a lot more than many of the people who claim this, because I have done a lot of stuff that they would not like, both on and off the internet.

There is no way they haven't noticed.

I am constantly watching out for people following me, both in vehicles and on foot. I will use tradecraft tactics in public sometimes if I think someone is watching me or following me, tactics designed to out a tail. I even sometimes take alternate routes in my car, utilizing various streets and methods to see if I am being followed.

And to all: Please compare that all to what I posted about Alex Jones. Here he is again...

"There are moves by the government for secret mind control operations. There are mind control experiments going on at mental health institutions everywhere. There are cases of government harassment against people." "But also, there is a lot of paranoia and schizophrenia." "I, myself, have attracted that, obviously, with some people and they'll show up or see me on the street..."

I am interested in the fact that everyone thinks that they have more valid reasons for being stalked than the next person.

Would you be willing to comment on this?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
An interesting thread. You might gang stalk someone with colored shirts and pointing if you thought they were a pushover-a bit paranoid to begin with, or someone naturally very fearful. I think that females are more afraid in our society than males; it is they who are afraid of rape and assault and it doesn't take much. I walk a lot, I'm a bit of a shuffler, and every time my shoe accidentally scrapes on the pavement, if I'm walking behind a woman, she whirls around in fear. Doesn't matter if its the middle of the day on a crowded street.

Men are a different story. If they are weak, the paranoid scenario will work, but if they are strong, they will just see right through a bunch of street performers, or chalk it up to coincidence. No, men, you need to make angry. Angry enough to scream and yell or start a fist fight. You do this by finding out what makes them see red and waving it in thier faces over and over again. If they explode in front of their boss, spouse, or a policeman, then you have your victory. If someone is truly dangerous to the powers that be, there isn't time to spend years making them think they are going crazy. You have to get them fired, divorced and incarcerated. That's the trifecta.

A third type of gang stalking is the "false friend" method-the target is innundated with people who seem to be curious or even sympathetic to the target's point of view. This is a good way to gather intelligence.

Gang-stalking can be done with half a dozen to ten people, operating in three waves, over the space of a few weeks. The target rarely notices the same players being used over and over again. If the target doesn't break, other methods can be considered, but the type of years-long stalking that's being alluded to just isn't practical.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Okay, when you start quoting Alex as a source of proof, you have completely lost my interest.
He will say anything that will get people worked up, because that is what he does for big buck$. He's got to incite the people to keep them coming back. As soon as he says something, I distrust it.
He's product of the internet as much as "chemtrails", Nibiru, Reptilians, and Gang-Stalking. And just as real.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Thank you for the reply. I needed that. And it IS funny when I allow that to happen. It is all still very far over my head but I'll work it out someday.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
When I was leaving the Denny’s yesterday evening, there was a car with its running lights on in the back corner of the parking lot by itself. My good lord, were they casing me out? Could I be a T.I.?

Some guy at the Walgreens was videotaping stuff with his smartphone today while I was waiting to get a script filled. Was he watching me? COULD I BE A T.I.?

OMG, now that I think about it, when I was walking out of the Walgreens, some guy looked at me and smiled while I was walking out! I AM NO DOUBT A T.I.! I am soooo SCREWED!

Now I have no doubt that this stuff happens within Government, but I don’t think this crap is happening with your average everyday folk.

That is unless of course, you went ahead and pizzed off the wrong people.

Paranoia will destroy ya!

edit on 27-1-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I only red the opening post so far, because I am really curious about this... but when I watched the videos, I somehow felt like we are talking about paranoid people... the first one with the lady seems a bit odd, but maybe the guy just wondered where the lady went, because going into your car and not driving away is a bit uncommon too.
So maybe he just wondered.
The second video is just some crazy paranoid guy, I did not see something unregular in this video (btw. it looked like it was filmed with a potatoe during an earthquake)... I think the people in the building were really confused why he is running arround with his mobile phone or camera and always running to the toilet.

The last one... hmm... yeah red, but not like everybody wears a red tshirt. this looked really normal to me aswell... or maybe I have just been a constant victim of gangstalking all my life.

Let's clear it up, I am not saying gangstalking does not exist, but the videos were all normal. nothing odd.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are the T.I.s defecting from scientology?

Seriously, my sister was this paranoid. Didn't end well.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Deleted
edit on 27-1-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Agreed. I readrecently that schizophrenia has reached epidemice proportions in the US. If true than there is a high likliehood that groups of schizoprenics converge and take part in a mass delusion. ATS serves this function well as there ae surely many of them here. A bigger question is what is causing this outbreak of schizophrenia. Something in the water? Air? Our food? Or is it the bombardment of suggestion by the media. Getting a little schizo just thinking about it. I really hope that we as a people can figure it out because if we do not then we could surely self destruct.

Peace.
I think coming here to ATS and participating in all the doom and gloom is a little more than a lot people can handle. If I took everything here seriously, I would either end of in a strait jacket or maybe dead form suicide.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If anyone else here wants to know more about pathwalker777’s state of mind, please go here..

Thread

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by pathwalker777
reply to post by Infi8nity

Well how they turn family aginst you. One they have a strangle hold on the economy. Its ran by our gov. 2 if the fbi shows up and tells a storie its amazing how many people will belive it and go along. 3 people who truly know anything about them. Not just ti. But realy know fear them. They mostly recruit tho. My sister was recruted before me and my exwife split it was a setup. I sat at a table before people relized i knew the hand sign. And watched my siter say lets do this so we all know. And everyone did the hand sign. But me i was keeping quiet about it playing stupied.
My sister was recruted to help them recrute people thru.... cant say that part... she got group member privileges as well as financial help.
And heres what realy makes me wounder. With alot of people beliving in mk ultra. And lets not forget the church act... and if i saw it and been thru it. You can be sure i am not the only one that has seen it. Why do i seem to be the only one warning everyone to protect there families from mass mind control. And telling people how to protect themselfs and families by just learning something that lats say even if i am wrong would deffintly give you and your families and edge in life.
edit on 26-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

You said

"Children or family members to be reprogramed. Is not anyone i want in my life. I cant understand how someone could do such a thing. What kind of people are you."

Could you elaborate on this? Particularly the children part, parents are involved from the start?

I am confused.

You said in your first post, when referring to the FBI agents running into you at the fishing hole.
"He told me this is what they do to generals and high ups that know to much when they retire. "

You wear a general yet your grammar is not so good. No offense, my grammar is horrible as well.
I would think a general's grammar would consist of much larger words, proper punctuation, spelling and sentence forming. I understand English is not every thing, its only a skill but in the army's eyes you are representing the USA.

Other then your own experiences how did you come across learning the information you know about T.I'S

edit on 26-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

You wear a general
You should ask him if he's ever been to area 51...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

There has been no collusion. Other than me sending links to multiple members, including one moderator that was asked in advance about the prudence of a thread like this, there was absolutely no collusion of any sort with any member. I send out heads up U2Us for my threads all the time.
Oh really. How quaint of you to do so! Your U2U inside contact (handler) wouldn't happen to have the member name "spinger"?

Mmmmmmm, curious!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Never did i say i was a general. I sayed thats what they do to them when they retired. This is pure turning things around to discredit me. Dont belive me watch conversational hypnosis videos on youtube. Yea some are crap. But some are the real deal. Think about how much a person could do to your children with. No one even rembering or your spouse. Would you let your kids play with a master hypnotist with out supervision... what about the ones on the streets you dont know about??? Come on check it out. Think about it realy
Heres a storie. My last job i worked at out of town.. a few of my work buddies went to a bar. I warned one of my work friends about hypno..
Well after a few drinks this guy and girl walked up to us started talking to us and split us a few feet away. Then they both tryed to hypno us both lol. My roomate caught it and ao did i we tolded them they had no chance pulling it off on us. T
hen they went and worked tge room we warched them told a few otgers the deal. Then we went outside to smoke and the cops showed up all over the place and talked to me and my friend about nothing real basicly distracted us and my buddie was like hey there leaving the bar. They snuck out as the cops distracted us. We went back in and one of the guys i worked with was blowing cash on a group of girls that was passing him around getting everyone drinks we could not snap him out if it he was hypnoed into lala land and the girls became his handler it was nuts.. and my buddie sayed he never seen anything like that. I sayed welcome to my world
my hypnoed work friend spent $2000 that night and sayed he never got any play.
edit on 28-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonpracticingnihilist
Are the T.I.s defecting from scientology?

Seriously, my sister was this paranoid. Didn't end well.

Maybe you should sincerely look into it. You never know...
I know my sister thinks im a paranoid nut when I tell her things she does not want to hear.
Not saying that has any correlation with your reaction.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by pathwalker777
reply to post by Infi8nity

Well how they turn family aginst you. One they have a strangle hold on the economy. Its ran by our gov. 2 if the fbi shows up and tells a storie its amazing how many people will belive it and go along. 3 people who truly know anything about them. Not just ti. But realy know fear them. They mostly recruit tho. My sister was recruted before me and my exwife split it was a setup. I sat at a table before people relized i knew the hand sign. And watched my siter say lets do this so we all know. And everyone did the hand sign. But me i was keeping quiet about it playing stupied.
My sister was recruted to help them recrute people thru.... cant say that part... she got group member privileges as well as financial help.
And heres what realy makes me wounder. With alot of people beliving in mk ultra. And lets not forget the church act... and if i saw it and been thru it. You can be sure i am not the only one that has seen it. Why do i seem to be the only one warning everyone to protect there families from mass mind control. And telling people how to protect themselfs and families by just learning something that lats say even if i am wrong would deffintly give you and your families and edge in life.

You said

"Children or family members to be reprogramed. Is not anyone i want in my life. I cant understand how someone could do such a thing. What kind of people are you."

Could you elaborate on this? Particularly the children part, parents are involved from the start?

I am confused.

You said in your first post, when referring to the FBI agents running into you at the fishing hole.
"He told me this is what they do to generals and high ups that know to much when they retire. "

You wear a general yet your grammar is not so good. No offense, my grammar is horrible as well.
I would think a general's grammar would consist of much larger words, proper punctuation, spelling and sentence forming. I understand English is not every thing, its only a skill but in the army's eyes you are representing the USA.

Other then your own experiences how did you come across learning the information you know about T.I'S

edit on 26-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

You wear a general
You should ask him if he's ever been to area 51...

Maybe you should go threw the thread a little more theroly, this confusion was all ready settled.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join